PDA

View Full Version : Voice of Freedom

Qtec
02-13-2011, 05:33 AM
Deserves its own thread. Enjoy. freedom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgw_zfLLvh8&feature=player_embedded)

Q

Gayle in MD
02-13-2011, 10:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deserves its own thread. Enjoy. freedom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgw_zfLLvh8&feature=player_embedded)

Q </div></div>

Tap Tap Tap...

pooltchr
02-13-2011, 10:53 AM
I take it you support the Egyptians taking to the streets in protest of a government they find overpowering and opressive.

Yet you slam the Tea Party in this country for doing the same thing.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Steve

LWW
02-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Do either of you have the slightest idea what the words are?

Of course not.

LWW

LWW
02-13-2011, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I take it you support the Egyptians taking to the streets in protest of a government they find overpowering and opressive.

Yet you slam the Tea Party in this country for doing the same thing.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Steve </div></div>

You forger ... the TPM stands for personal freedom and liberty.

OTOH the Egyptian regime, the Obama regime, and Gee stand for state power subjugating the individual.

Gee has no idea ... nor care ... that Egypt has been handed over to what most likely will make Mubarak seem destined for sainthood.

LWW

llotter
02-13-2011, 03:01 PM
While many, if not most, Egyptians think they are ushering in a new age of 'freedom', they'll just have to accept a life under Sharia. I'm sure they will come to enjoy it, even the women.

LWW
02-14-2011, 02:47 AM
Yes. Forced clitorectomy is soon to be the new normal.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-14-2011, 08:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While many, if not most, Egyptians think they are ushering in a new age of 'freedom', they'll just have to accept a life under Sharia. I'm sure they will come to enjoy it, even the women. </div></div>

You are stunningly ignorant on the subject, and completely ill informed about what has been happening in Egypt, and about the Muslim Brotherhood, in the context of Egypt's current multifaceted, multi-ethnic, peacefully organized, quest for freedom and democracy.

As usual!

G.

pooltchr
02-14-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm really surprised to see you taking a position that will almost assuredly set back women's rights in that country.

Have you no shame at all?????????

Steve

Qtec
02-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Who was against the patriot Act. Answer, the Left.
Who was all for giving up their USCON rights in the name of Nat Security, the Right.

Now you complain.

Q

pooltchr
02-14-2011, 10:43 AM
What does the Patriot Act have to do with the events in Egypt?

Try to keep up, Q.

Steve

LWW
02-14-2011, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While many, if not most, Egyptians think they are ushering in a new age of 'freedom', they'll just have to accept a life under Sharia. I'm sure they will come to enjoy it, even the women. </div></div>

You are stunningly ignorant on the subject, and completely ill informed about what has been happening in Egypt, and about the Muslim Brotherhood, in the context of Egypt's current multifaceted, multi-ethnic, peacefully organized, quest for freedom and democracy.

As usual!

G. </div></div>

Then edify us on where he's wrong ... and back it up.

LWW