PDA

View Full Version : NJ 9 Ball Championship!

CarolNYC
09-08-2002, 03:36 AM
On Friday,Sept.27th from 6pm-1 am, Rich Sacco of Castle Billiards will be hosting a "Night with the Pros"with proceeds to benefit the Saint Mary Gymnasium Renovation-open buffet,DJ,full service bar,etc. Anyone interested can phone 201-933-6007-it will be limited to the first 120 responses-it will be a night of fun BEFORE THE GAMES BEGIN:)
Carol

Doctor_D
09-08-2002, 10:39 AM
Good afternoon Carol:

I will be there, Friday - Septmber the 27th!

I have already spoken with Rich Sacco and indicated, not only my willingnss to participate in the Friday night event but, to make a subsequent contribution to the memorial fund.

See you there ...

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

Barbara
09-08-2002, 11:06 AM
Well I just called Richie and spoke with him to make sure he had me on the tournament list, which he did. You never know...

Quite the list of WPBA pros are going to be there Friday night - Allison, Helena, Monica, Kim Shaw, Jeanette Lee, and possibly Vivian and more. Unfortunately Karen Corr will be in Ireland attending the wedding of her brother, I believe.

Stingers is doing the buffet Friday night and it's free to the tournament players and $60 per person for non tournament players, so I figured I'd "donate" $60 anyway for some great Stingers food. (hint hint to all you other tourny players with NEWT)

Richie's going to have raffles and 50-50s going off and has an "announcement" which he wouldn't let on to.

So anybody who's reading this post in the Castle Billiards area, get out your wallet and join us on Friday night!

Barbara~~~1st tournament since Vegas and dusting off her cue...

09-08-2002, 11:56 AM
FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL (SEPT 27TH) - CASTLE BILLIARDS, E.RUTHERFORD, NJ

THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE SPECIAL EVENING!
A STAR STUDDED NIGHT IT WILL BE....

HarryDC
09-08-2002, 03:12 PM
Carol,

I just got off the phone with Richie and I put the checks in the mail box. Will you be playing in the tournament? I made a reservation at the Marriott on Rutherford Ave. If you are playing I will be looking foward to seeing you again. Dr. D are you playing?

HarryDC

Doctor_D
09-08-2002, 03:22 PM
Good evening Harry:

Yes, I will be competing in the NJ State 9 Ball Championship on the 28th!

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

CarolNYC
09-09-2002, 03:30 AM
Well Barb,
Its about time!Hmmmmmmm, now where is that magnet&pen from Florences?:)I know I'll remember as soon as I see the POINTS LIST!ha ha ha!
See you there!
Carol

CarolNYC
09-09-2002, 03:33 AM
Hi Harry,
What a sweetheart-yes,I will be there-Rich&Mary are my two favorite hosts!Travel safely!
Carol