PDA

View Full Version : "FREE" Egypt demonstrates it's respect for women!

LWW
02-16-2011, 05:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(CBSNews) On Friday, Feb. 11, the day Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak stepped down, CBS chief foreign correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a "60 Minutes" story when she and her team and their security were surrounded by a dangerous element amidst the celebration. It was a mob of more than 200 people whipped into frenzy.
In the crush of the mob, she was separated from her crew. She was surrounded and suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating before being saved by a group of women and an estimated 20 Egyptian soldiers. She reconnected with the CBS team, returned to her hotel and returned to the United States on the first flight the next morning. She is currently in the hospital recovering.

There will be no further comment from CBS News and correspondent Logan and her family respectfully request privacy at this time. </div></div>

Don't you love PEACEFUL (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/15/60minutes/main20032070.shtml?tag=exclsv) protests.

LWW

pooltchr
02-16-2011, 10:49 AM
I suspect our resident femenist will remain silent on this issue.

Steve

Sev
02-16-2011, 10:55 AM
I dont doubt it.
No response to my thread concerning no sympathy for Logan either.

LWW
02-16-2011, 12:08 PM
It seems that many on the left silently believe that Muslim men have the right to do with women as they please.

LWW

cushioncrawler
02-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Islam iz a kult.
mac.

LWW
02-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Excellent post.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-16-2011, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Islam iz a kult.
mac. </div></div> Excellent post mac.You must post more often please.A toast in your honor sir.

JohnnyD
02-16-2011, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post.

LWW </div></div>Excellent post.The truth has been told.

LWW
02-17-2011, 04:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suspect our resident femenist will remain silent on this issue.

Steve </div></div>

She dressed the way she did is an Islamic nation ... the left seems to assume she was asking for it.

LWW

Qtec
02-17-2011, 04:18 AM
link?

Q

LWW
02-17-2011, 05:01 AM
Here. (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=337058&gonew=1#UNREAD)

LWW

Qtec
02-17-2011, 05:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She dressed the way she did is an Islamic nation </div></div>

What does that mean? [Its not proper English.]

Oh and BTW, nowhere in your link does it mention how she was dressed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(CBSNews)

On Friday, Feb. 11, the day Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak stepped down, CBS chief foreign correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a "60 Minutes" story when she and her team and their security were surrounded by a dangerous element amidst the celebration. It was a mob of more than 200 people whipped into frenzy.

In the crush of the mob, she was separated from her crew. She was surrounded and suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating before being saved by a group of women and an estimated 20 Egyptian soldiers. She reconnected with the CBS team, returned to her hotel and returned to the United States on the first flight the next morning. She is currently home recovering.

Update: Logan left the hospital on Wed. Feb. 16, to recover in her Washington, D.C. home. She received a call from President Obama expressing his concern.</div></div>

Did you just <u>MAKE THAT UP?</u>????

LOL

Q

Q

LWW
02-17-2011, 05:34 AM
Please pay attention, I never cited the article.

I made an assumption ... and stated so clearly ... based upon the left's reaction.

You have done nothing but reinforce that assumption.

Where is your sympathy for the victim?

LWW

Qtec
02-17-2011, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please pay attention, I never cited the article.</div></div>

No, you just linked to it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I made an assumption ... and stated so clearly ... based upon the left's reaction.</div></div>

BS, you said,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "She dressed the way she did". </div></div>

That's not an assumption, sounds more like a statement of fact. You can't pull that Newspeak crap on me.

Try and stay on topic.

Q

LWW
02-17-2011, 06:16 AM
Actually you misquoted me ... but, you already knew that.

Have you no honor sir?

LWW

Qtec
02-17-2011, 06:32 AM
I'm sorry. So what you actually said was,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>She dressed the way she did</u> is an Islamic nation ... the left seems to assume she was asking for it.
</span>
LWW </div></div>

Q

LWW
02-17-2011, 06:58 AM
And you still seem to assume this to be the case.

BRAVO!

You got it.

LWW