PDA

View Full Version : Stop calling it 'Obamacare'.

Qtec
02-16-2011, 06:59 AM
LOL (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/15/bill-maher-new-rule-stop-_n_823787.html)

..and its childish.

Q

Sev
02-16-2011, 08:53 AM
HAR HAR!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

LWW
02-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks for proving me right. Again.

As it becomes more and more obvious that OBAMACARE fulfills none of it's promises. fixes no problems, and creates new problems of it's own ... the vain attempt to make it into something which dear leader can distance himself from begins.

The real question is how long it will be before the left refers to it as "BUSHCARE?"

LWW

pooltchr
02-16-2011, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for proving me right. Again.

As it becomes more and more obvious that OBAMACARE fulfills none of it's promises. fixes no problems, and creates new problems of it's own ... the vain attempt to make it into something which dear leader can distance himself from begins.

The real question is how long it will be before the left refers to it as "BUSHCARE?"

LWW </div></div>

When (if) it actually takes effect, and the truth becomes obvious, they will do their best to separate the bill from Obama. While I don't think they will be able to blame Bush, I have no doubt they would be more than happy to throw Nancy under the bus for the disaster.

Steve

LWW
02-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Don't think they won't try.

Remember ... Bush caused the Afghans to hate us because Jimmy Carter began selling arms to them.

Reagan delayed the Iranian hostages release because Carter cut a secret arms deal with the ayatollah.

Bush created the deficit problem because Obama and the democrooks increased the annual deficit by 10X.

When a boy buggerer like Eddie Long backed democrat candidates and gave use of his personal jet to the Obama campaign that was proof he was a Bushie.

LWW

sack316
02-16-2011, 02:04 PM
that's one thing I've wondered about... why do some on the left seem to be offended by it being given that name?

If it is so monumental and so good, shouldn't the name association be embraced?

Sack

Stretch
02-16-2011, 02:39 PM
Q, WOW lol you got their heads spinning with that one! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif St.

LWW
02-16-2011, 02:46 PM
You are so cute when you copy other's zingers.

LWW

Qtec
02-17-2011, 12:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's one thing I've wondered about... why do some on the left seem to be offended by it being given that name?

If it is so monumental and so good, shouldn't the name association be embraced?

Sack </div></div>

It would only be Obamacare if it was exatly what he wanted, it isn't.
No Publc Option for a start.
The GOP introduced 100s of amendments to water it down and then voted against it.

..and its childish.

Q.. link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/15/bill-maher-new-rule-stop-_n_823787.html)

Q

LWW
02-17-2011, 04:36 AM
Whining about the slightest criticism of your pwecious widdle dear leader all the time is what's childish.

LWW