PDA

View Full Version : Boehner Sex Scandal???

Gayle in MD
02-16-2011, 12:17 PM
http://my.firedoglake.com/rogershuler/2011/02/08/sex-scandal-might-bring-down-john-boehner/

<span style="color: #990000">Well, Well, Well, I'm sure the right will now trash The Enquirer, like they never did when The Enquirer broke the Edwards, and the Clinton sexcapades!

Looks the the beginning of another "No Comment" Republican Multi Mistresses, response.

Wonder if he used the "Family Values" "church" on C.Street, like Ensign did????

LMAO!</span>

LWW
02-16-2011, 12:32 PM
That's funny.

Can you show me the part where he used campaign money to buy silence?

What's that?

You don't have any?

How about where he illegally offered govt jobs for silence?

Huh?

You can't cite that either?

How about where he committed perjury?

Oh ... nothing on that either?

How about any evidence at all?

Waiting for it eh?

So am I.

LWW

cushioncrawler
02-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Duznt sound like a big deal really -- it might hav been if they were men.
Hmmmmmm -- I wonder how history would hav gone if billy had had a blowjob in the oval office by a man. Just thinking.
mac.

JohnnyD
02-16-2011, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Duznt sound like a big deal really -- it might hav been if they were men.
Hmmmmmm -- I wonder how history would hav gone if billy had had a blowjob in the oval office by a man. Just thinking.
mac. </div></div>Excellent post.

Gayle in MD
02-17-2011, 12:04 PM
I wonder how hard it would have been for Boehner, or his girlfriend, to simply say, NO, I'm not having an Affair!!!

Check out Boehner's guilty face, and listen to the non denial from his mistress, LMAO!

See both clips here:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/9/23/...have-no-comment (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/9/23/904661/-Lobbyist-on-rumored-affair-w-Boehner:-I-have-no-comment)

This story has legs....we haven't heard the last of it.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Soflasnapper
02-17-2011, 01:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny.

What's that?

You don't have any?

Huh?

Waiting for it eh?

So am I.

LWW </div></div>

If the defense is, it wasn't illegal, just immoral, that may save his job. After all, Sen. Vitter did both an immoral AND and illegal act, and they didn't force him out.

Soflasnapper
02-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Given his name, the jokes write themselves!

Gayle in MD
02-17-2011, 01:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Given his name, the jokes write themselves! </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> LOL, good one! </span>
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
02-17-2011, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny.

What's that?

You don't have any?

Huh?

Waiting for it eh?

So am I.

LWW </div></div>

If the defense is, it wasn't illegal, just immoral, that may save his job. After all, Sen. Vitter did both an immoral AND and illegal act, and they didn't force him out. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> LOL, then they (Republicans) gave Vitter a standing ovation the next time he walked into the
Congress! </span>

LWW
02-17-2011, 05:55 PM
So you don't actually have any evidence.

Imagine that.

LWW

LWW
02-17-2011, 05:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny.

What's that?

You don't have any?

Huh?

Waiting for it eh?

So am I.

LWW </div></div>

If the defense is, it wasn't illegal, just immoral, that may save his job. After all, Sen. Vitter did both an immoral AND and illegal act, and they didn't force him out. </div></div>

The defense at this point is that the prosecution has no case to present.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Let's see how he does if they can get him deposed under oath. Maybe in his divorce proceedings.

Gayle in MD
02-18-2011, 08:24 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Like I said, it would have been very sinple for both Boehner, and his supposed mistress, to have answered clearly, "NO," when they were asked about the affair.

Neither gave an aswer!

Given that, and considering the look of pure guilt on Boehner's face when he was asked, and the sound of her shocked hesitation, and pure guilt in her voice, when she was asked on the phone, my personal opinion, is that this story has legs, and we are going to hear more in the coming weeks.

It is well known that Boehner is a bar fly, I've seen him myself on many occasions, well lit, at a number of Capital Hill Watering Holes.

He is quite the Dapper Dan, when he is out and about, and well lit.

He is often seen in the company of women, to whom his attention is, to say the least, quite focused.

It's common knowledge, around town.

G.

Sev
02-18-2011, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Given his name, the jokes write themselves! </div></div>

Given the name I think Gayle has both a fetish and fantasy.

pooltchr
02-18-2011, 10:56 AM
You may be on to something. There may be some repressed sexual frustration causing some mental disorders.

Steve

LWW
02-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Why do you think he should have to answer that yet it's unfair to ask the POTUS to prove his citizenship?

LWW

LWW
02-18-2011, 05:29 PM
That is your standard for "PROOF""

LMFAO!

At you.

LWW

Qtec
02-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Now we know why he cries all the time [ girlie boy that he is]

,...<span style='font-size: 17pt'>.guilt!</span>

Q

Gayle in MD
02-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Yep, even Barbara Walters said he was unbalanced, and had emotional problems.

He is not fit to be third in line, that's for sure! Especially with all of these RW nuts wearing guns to Presidential appearances. The Conservatives have already killed one Democratic president.

Their irresponsible Gun Laws have GOT to be stopped, and the Republicans are blocking new laws to protect our Presidents from the RW sicko Gun toting Neanderthals.

The FBI should start arresting those nutjobs.

Back to Boehner, he uses the same Republican Tactic as his fellow Republican, Lindsay Graham, when asked about his homosexuality, he did not answer the question, and looked just as guilty as Boehner looked, when he was hit with the reality, that his affairs were going to be exposed.

More to come, no doubt. The man is a sicko.
Disgusting! Maybe Sanford will hold his hand while they cry together, lol.
G.

pooltchr
02-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Barbara Walters is your source for unbiased opinions of anyone on the right? LMAO

She is almost as much of a radical leftwing nutjob as a couple of members here!

Steve

LWW
02-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Still no evidence?

LWW