PDA

View Full Version : California Dreaming

Qtec
02-17-2011, 01:27 AM
Another doc the GOP won't want you to see. Just watch the first 10 mins at least.

The Republican vision................ Fire fighters begging for loose change on street corners.

Q.........calling all Cons/reps/TP people, I challenge you to watch this. link (http://tegenlicht.vpro.nl/afleveringen/2010-2011/california-dreaming.html)

.........meanwhile, Wall St, the super rich and the corporations have never had it so good.

Gayle in MD
02-17-2011, 03:43 AM
Well as long as those corporate dynasties are doing well, and oil profits are still breaking records, then we should all be dropping to our knees, giving thanks.

I'm calling for a moment of silence! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Have you seen Christie's approval ratings in NJ lately? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

G.

eg8r
02-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Wall St has nothing to do with this. Their taxable income is never going to be supplied to the state of California which happens to be where the fire fighters in California get paid.

Why do you continue to make stupid posts that lack all common sense. Why aren't you spending your time blasting the Ca state government for gross and negligent spending on a school instead of paying these fire fighters? Why aren't you blasting the people that actually have a say in the fire fighters salaries?

eg8r

LWW
02-17-2011, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Why do you continue to make stupid posts that lack all common sense. Why aren't you spending your time blasting the Ca state government for gross and negligent spending on a school instead of paying these fire fighters? Why aren't you blasting the people that actually have a say in the fire fighters salaries?

eg8r </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW

Sev
02-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Your asking to much of er.

pooltchr
02-17-2011, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm calling for a moment of silence! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

G.

</div></div>

If you are actually going to participate....I vote for making it longer than just a moment!!!!!!

Steve