PDA

View Full Version : Why are public employee unions promoting violence?

LWW
02-18-2011, 07:18 AM
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_021711/content/01125106.Par.3824.ImageFile.jpg

LWW

Sev
02-18-2011, 07:54 AM
imagine if one of those nice union dudes took a shot at somebody. Or perhaps some kid that was supposed to be at school were pushed over a railing.

The entire dynamic would change immediately.

Those democrats would be scurrying back at warp speed in order to attempt damage control.

Soflasnapper
02-18-2011, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_021711/content/01125106.Par.3824.ImageFile.jpg

LWW </div></div>

What is the provenance of this picture? It appears to be held in the formerly nicotine-stained fingers of someone in front of their golden EIB microphone. Is that right?

Where and from whom does this man CLAIM this came from, and why should we believe him?

Stretch
02-18-2011, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_021711/content/01125106.Par.3824.ImageFile.jpg

LWW </div></div>

What is the provenance of this picture? It appears to be held in the formerly nicotine-stained fingers of someone in front of their golden EIB microphone. Is that right?

Where and from whom does this man CLAIM this came from, and why should we believe him? </div></div>

LWW has a ready "made" pic for every occation. St.

pooltchr
02-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Come on guys. You attacked Palin relentlessly for "targeting" districts that needed attention, and now want to let this one slide because you think Rush uncovered it?

Have you no shame at all??

Steve

Stretch
02-18-2011, 02:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys. You attacked Palin relentlessly for "targeting" districts that needed attention, and now want to let this one slide because you think Rush uncovered it?

Steve </div></div>

Can't speak for snap but i'm letting it slide because i recognize the pic as a purely manufactured response. St.

LWW
02-18-2011, 05:31 PM
You have the bar too high.

LWW

LWW
02-18-2011, 05:38 PM
ENJOY (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_021711/content/01125106.guest.html) ... and the only thing as predictable as a leftist howling at the moon sans evidence is a leftist crying in denial in the face of evidence.

LWW

LWW
02-18-2011, 05:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Can't speak for snap but i'm letting it slide because i recognize the pic as a purely manufactured response. St. </div></div>

Whatever's on the spoon still works for you.

LWW

LWW
02-18-2011, 05:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys. You attacked Palin relentlessly for "targeting" districts that needed attention, and now want to let this one slide because you think Rush uncovered it?

Steve </div></div>

Please tell me that wasn't a serious question?

LWW

Qtec
02-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Pathetic.

Q

Qtec
02-18-2011, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the provenance of this picture? </div></div>

..and you do what? Link to our original post?

Are you nuts?

Ask your mammy what provenance means.

Q...........

JohnnyD
02-18-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">imagine if one of those nice union dudes took a shot at somebody. Or perhaps some kid that was supposed to be at school were pushed over a railing.

The entire dynamic would change immediately.

Those democrats would be scurrying back at warp speed in order to attempt damage control. </div></div>Ohh my!

pooltchr
02-18-2011, 09:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys. You attacked Palin relentlessly for "targeting" districts that needed attention, and now want to let this one slide because you think Rush uncovered it?

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

I'm a reletively positive person. I continue to have hope that when the mirror is held up often enough, perhaps they will start to see what they have been missing.

Steve

LWW
02-19-2011, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys. You attacked Palin relentlessly for "targeting" districts that needed attention, and now want to let this one slide because you think Rush uncovered it?

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

I'm a reletively positive person. I continue to have hope that when the mirror is held up often enough, perhaps they will start to see what they have been missing.

Steve </div></div>

Anyone who reaches age 35 and is still a leftist has no hopes of ever escaping.

LWW

LWW
02-19-2011, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pathetic.

Q </div></div>

I think "UBERTOOL" might be a more appropriate name for you.

Even the democrook party acknowledges the sign is real:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chairman Mike Tate is condemning signs carried by pro-labor protesters that compare Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker to Hitler, Benito Mussolini and Hosni Mubarak and showed the governor with a cross-hairs rifle sight over his face.</div></div>

Truth vs truthiness. (http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/wisconsin-cuts-scott-walker/2011/02/18/id/386703)

LWW

LWW
02-19-2011, 05:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the provenance of this picture? </div></div>

..and you do what? Link to our original post?

Are you nuts?

Ask your mammy what provenance means.

Q........... </div></div>

I love making you give the same old knee jerk apology for moonbat hate.

You are such a tool you fall for it EVERY time.

THIS SITE (http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2011/02/17/progressive-hatred-in-wisconsin-crosshairs-on-scott-walker-hitler-dictator-mubarak-mussolini-and-more/) has video of the sign in use.

Next excuse?

LWW

LWW
02-19-2011, 06:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jefferson also said that the signs that they have seen both inside the Capitol building and in the streets have led many to fear for the safety of the governor and Republican supporters of the legislation.

“There is fear for Scott Walker’s safety but also for that of the Republican legislators as well,” said Jefferson. “We’re very concerned when we see signs out there with crosshairs over Scott Walker’s photo, when we see the disgusting comparisons to Hitler. Right now there is a sign hanging in the Senate wing of the Capitol with all of the photos of the entire Senate Republican Caucus and it says ‘Republican Senators Want to Take Your Rights. Don’t Continue to Let Them Walk Through the People’s House Unnoticed.’”

Jefferson said that he was trying to confirm reports that union protesters were attempting to figure out if there were escape routes that Republican legislators might try and use to get away from the Capitol. </div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/wis-democratic-party-condemns-hate-fille)

LWW

LWW
02-19-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask your mammy

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>And to bring this racist comment to justice ... if you are ever within 500 miles of Dayton, Ohio let me know.</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I'll drive to meet you and buy you a beer and give you the opportunity to refer to my mother in a racist manner such as that in the parking lot afterwards,</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>and for no extra charge I'll explain my opinion of that comment in a way that even you would understand.</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And trust me, you'd remember it for quite some time.</span>

LWW

LWW
02-19-2011, 06:51 AM
And before the forum's other racists circle their wagons of excuses, words mean things:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. mammy

a black woman, depicted as rotund, homely and matronly.

The mammy is an archetype, portraying a domestic servant of African descent who is generally good-natured, often overweight, and loud. The stereotypical mammy is portrayed as obsequiously servile or acting in, or protective of, the interests of whites

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Although the word "mammy" is a variant of "mother" and was common in North America, it is now rarely used and typically considered an ethnic slur. </span></div></div>

A common word used by racists. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mammy)

LWW

LWW
02-19-2011, 11:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ask your mammy

Bump for Q.

LWW

LWW
02-19-2011, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys. You attacked Palin relentlessly for "targeting" districts that needed attention, and now want to let this one slide because you think Rush uncovered it?

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Not a chance.

If you notice the left, led by Snoopy, claim the photo to be a fraud.

Once it is shown to in fact be real he slides into gutter with a racial slur ... then runs away.

Not a single one of the resident leftists has shown the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce Snoopy for this.

Not a single one of the resident leftists has shown the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce aitch when he did this to JohnnyD and myself.

Not a single one of the resident leftists has shown the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce Gee for her anti semitic rants.

Yet, in total hypocrisy, they will willingly lie when they scream <span style='font-size: 26pt'>"RACISM!"</span> whenever anyone dares question their beloved state.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-19-2011, 04:33 PM

</div></div>

Anybody can photoshop any sign, and partisans like a Rush have no reputation for ferreting out fakes or put-up jobs-- more the opposite.

So, no, I don't take his word to mean much. If this was a sign at the capital of Wisconsin, I'd like to see it in situ, before thinking it really was there to make a comment on it as if it were certainly real.

Just this past week, Fox once again had to apologize for running the tape of LAST YEAR'S CPAC results which had them booing Ron Paul as supposedly THIS YEAR'S CPAC. One of a half-dozen or more such 'mistakes.'

Maybe if Rush and the right were more honest, he would deserve the benefit of the doubt. Since they are not, they don't.

pooltchr
02-19-2011, 05:32 PM
A leftist accusing the right of not being honest???

That's rich!!!!!!!!

Steve

Soflasnapper
02-19-2011, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A leftist accusing the right of not being honest???

That's rich!!!!!!!!

</div></div>

Well, are they? Why did Fox smear Ron Paul with last year's video, claiming it was this year? They apologized on this one, just as they admitted and apologized for some others, and just as they've done it without ever admitting it or apologizing for it, in other cases. Fox is ALWAYS making such 'errors' even after announcing their zero tolerance policy towards such things.

We just had Rush denying the Reagan raised SS taxes, and/or taxes on SS, only to later admit he had done it (on the same broadcast, making an excuse for it). He knew he had done it, but thought nothing of denying it anyway.

To answer the original question, however, this is not evidence that public employee unions are promoting violence. If the union had supplied this sign, we'd have seen it in multiple hands, as we did the 'Firefighters back Unions' signs, all in a row.

There is no showing that any union leader made this sign, or even that it was a union MEMBER who made it. The sign was cropped on the Limbaugh show, but what it said on its top, in the video, was Don't Retreat Reload, a Sarah Palinism. This could easily have been a confused TParty person, based on that quote, and so Limbaugh censors the top of it to hide that fact.

The sign wasn't even being held by anyone, it was put into the snow, and shown twice.

The better question would be, why are blue collar workers so upset with the governor's proposals that some individuals in that group (1, to be accurate) are/is being pushed to violent rhetoric? Because the question LWW asks hasn't begun to have been demonstrated as true.

pooltchr
02-19-2011, 06:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The better question would be, why are blue collar workers so upset with the governor's proposals that some individuals in that group (1, to be accurate) are/is being pushed to violent rhetoric? Because the question LWW asks hasn't begun to have been demonstrated as true.

</div></div>

Well, they are saying it's NOT about the money....so my gues would be....it's about the money!

Steve

Soflasnapper
02-20-2011, 01:09 AM
Steve, that is usually true, I'll grant you. Almost always true, and one of the better rules of thumb.

In this case, the unions involved have explicitly offered to accept the monetary aspects of the governor's legislative plan. Moreover, they say that has always been their position. (That may be self-serving cant, as I'm unaware they'd made that position public before. But perhaps it so, taking 'always' to mean after the governor put his bill into the leg. BTW, this shows how empty is the claim that executives aren't responsible when the legislative branch(es) have to pass the laws. Does anyone think this is not this governor's plan and doing? He's universally credited/blamed for this, and that's correct. It's his radical plan, and the GOP leg is performing his bidding.)

The governor's refusal to negotiate with them in any respect given that they're now taking a public position that they'll accept these monetary hits of increased pension and health care payments, indeed exactly means it isn't about the money. Or not only or principally about the money. To the governor. He's demanding the additional reversal of 80 years of state policy on top of the money, the money which he now has on the table to accept already but will not accept.

Qtec
02-20-2011, 03:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ask your mammy

Bump for Q.

LWW </div></div>

I was unaware that 'mammy' had racial connotations. There was no offence intended.

From your link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In parts of the UK however, mammy is still widely used as a synonym for "mother" by young people, <u>without any racial connotation. </u></div></div>

As I have said before, I'm from Scotland. Where I came from 'mammy' or 'mammie' is just another name for mother as is shown by this Scottish kids song. link (http://www.mamalisa.com/?t=es&p=2970&c=110)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[This song is sung to tune to She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain.]

Ye canny shove yer grannie aff a bus
Ye canny shove yer grannie aff a bus
Ye canny shove yer grannie
<u>Cause she's yer mammie's mammie</u>
Ye canny shove yer grannie aff a bus. </div></div>

English version.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You cannot shove your granny off a bus
You cannot shove your granny off a bus
You cannot shove your granny
Cause she's your<u> mommy's mommy</u>
You canny shove your granny off a bus. </div></div>

If there is anyone on this board who is not racist its me.
The woman I have lived with for the last 25 years is half French Jew and half Pakistani Muslim!
I have worked for a Chinese boss [ and good friend ] for the last 10 years.
On the night shift at work, my 2 colleague are Turkish and Vietnamese.

Q

LWW
02-20-2011, 03:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this was a sign at the capital of Wisconsin, I'd like to see it in situ, before thinking it really was there to make a comment on it as if it were certainly real.</div></div>

And that was shown to you.

Next denial?

LWW

LWW
02-20-2011, 03:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A leftist accusing the right of not being honest???

That's rich!!!!!!!!

</div></div>

Well, are they? Why did Fox smear Ron Paul with last year's video, claiming it was this year? They apologized on this one, just as they admitted and apologized for some others, and just as they've done it without ever admitting it or apologizing for it, in other cases. Fox is ALWAYS making such 'errors' even after announcing their zero tolerance policy towards such things.

We just had Rush denying the Reagan raised SS taxes, and/or taxes on SS, only to later admit he had done it (on the same broadcast, making an excuse for it). He knew he had done it, but thought nothing of denying it anyway.

To answer the original question, however, this is not evidence that public employee unions are promoting violence. If the union had supplied this sign, we'd have seen it in multiple hands, as we did the 'Firefighters back Unions' signs, all in a row.

There is no showing that any union leader made this sign, or even that it was a union MEMBER who made it. The sign was cropped on the Limbaugh show, but what it said on its top, in the video, was Don't Retreat Reload, a Sarah Palinism. This could easily have been a confused TParty person, based on that quote, and so Limbaugh censors the top of it to hide that fact.

The sign wasn't even being held by anyone, it was put into the snow, and shown twice.

</div></div>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
CAUTION! The above post is delusional.

LWW

LWW
02-20-2011, 03:47 AM
We aren't in the UK or Scotland.

A mommy isn't a mammy.

The racist meaning of the word "MAMMY" has been discussed on this forum and on AZB, especially as it relates to how the moonbat crazy left used it towards Condi Rice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NEW YORK — A talk radio host has joined the attack on the leading African-American figures in the Bush administration, and drawn fire himself from critics who see his comments as racist.

Just weeks after singer Harry Belafonte slammed Secretary of State Colin Powell, likening the fellow Jamaican-American to a "house slave," Florida's Neil Rogers jumped on the bandwagon with comments about National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice.

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart?" a song parody broadcast on Rogers' show says. "Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?" </div></div>

I find it very difficult to believe that you didn't know the meaning of the word when you used it and just happened to throw it out at a multi racial member when you had been busted again for your one sided illusory view of reality.

LWW

Qtec
02-20-2011, 04:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We aren't in the UK or Scotland. </div></div>

We are not in America, at least I'm not and I don't think cushioncrawler is either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A mommy isn't a mammy. </div></div>

It is where I come from, as I have explained.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The racist meaning of the word "MAMMY" has been discussed on this forum <span style="color: #990000"> I guess i must have missed that riveting thread. </span> and on AZB,<span style="color: #990000">I don't go to AZ much. </span> especially as it relates to how the moonbat crazy left used it towards Condi Rice. </div></div>

If you WANT to take offence when none was intended, I can't do anything about that. That's your problem.

Q.. also, It could only be conceived as a racial slur if I knew you were black, I don't.

LWW
02-20-2011, 06:53 AM
That's lame brother, very lame.

My history has been discussed here on numerous instances ... among those where you defended aitch's use of racial slurs.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-20-2011, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this was a sign at the capital of Wisconsin, I'd like to see it in situ, before thinking it really was there to make a comment on it as if it were certainly real.</div></div>

And that was shown to you.

Next denial?

</div></div>

Didn't deny anything on this one, LWW. Asked for some showing that this sign existed there, and who, if anyone, had it.

So the sign did exist, although not in anyone's hand (planted in the ground, it was), and it was unique, the only one seen or shown.

Stretch
02-21-2011, 01:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask your mammy

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>And to bring this racist comment to justice ... if you are ever within 500 miles of Dayton, Ohio let me know.</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I'll drive to meet you and buy you a beer and give you the opportunity to refer to my mother in a racist manner such as that in the parking lot afterwards,</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>and for no extra charge I'll explain my opinion of that comment in a way that even you would understand.</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And trust me, you'd remember it for quite some time.</span>

LWW </div></div>

You're even more pathetic (like that's possible) when you try and threaten someone. Do you feel better after your little hissy fit now? St.

LWW
02-21-2011, 01:52 AM
1 - I made no threat at all, trusst me.

2 - As is typical, when the cabal is backed into a corner by the truth they revert to their vile true nature as haters.

3 - The leftists have all had a chance to renounce Q's slurs ... yet none did.

4 - That is sadly typical of the lot.

LWW