PDA

View Full Version : Greeks bearing gifts.

Qtec
02-19-2011, 04:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Walker’s Trojan Horse
Governor Scott Walker’s manufactured $3.6 billion state budget deficit in the next biennium is rapidly unraveling as a bogus figure. Yesterday I pointed out that the figure is based on $3.9 billion in new agency requests (Table 1) for a spending increase of 6.2%, a figure we noted is never approved by the legislature. Those are REQUESTS, not actual dollars expended.

Well today the non-partisan legislative Fiscal Bureau released a memo showing that in the current state budget, agencies requested a 9.7% increase in GPR dollars, yet were given an actual REDUCTION of 2.6%. That’s a difference of nearly $3.5 billion!

That means this isn’t just a bunch of Democrats looking at the numbers that are being used to put a budget together and crying foul; this is hard and cold reality from a respected, unbiased resource – the non-partisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau.

Further, we also know that there was no statutory requirement for a “budget repair” bill from the same non-partisan source, yet Governor Walker is claiming we needed to act due to impending payments to the state of Minnesota and the money owed the Patient’s

Compensation Fund. Well, chalk up another lie. Walker’s “Repair” bill addresses NEITHER.

So just what is Governor Walker up to?

Remember the Trojan War.

The only way you can slip a bunch of bad public policy into law in Wisconsin is to disguise it as something else.

Create a crisis, claim you are the sole path to resolving that crisis needing to enact whatever measures are necessary and be a hero to the people. Right...

This week Walker is trying to be a darling of the national conservative movement by taking away workers rights, destroying collective bargaining and setting the stage for big cutbacks in Medicaid. Next week he announced a budget that is full of cuts to education, healthcare and funds for police and fire.

All of these actions are hidden in the Trojan horse called the “budget repair” bill.

Back then they warned “Beware Greeks bearing gifts.”

Today the problem is the national conservative special interests get the gifts, while we get what comes from the tail end of this Trojan horse.

(Next blog….How much of the $2 BILLION in tax breaks and loopholes Walker promised the wealthy during the election will be put into his budget causing a REAL budget crisis?) </div></div>

link (http://markpocanwi.blogspot.com/2011/02/walkers-trojan-horse.html)

Q

Gayle in MD
02-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Just one more cheap political Republican trick, designed to give them a voting edge.

What a bunch of crooks!

Disgusting!

First they lie us into an illegal, immoral war, which was of no advantage, at all, to our country, and in fact, paved the way for all of our economic problems, then they lied to destroy ACORN, also for political purposes, and now they lie to destroy the UNIONS, again, for political purposes.

It is amazing that the right can't see through these culprits! Collosal, Stunning Stupidity..

G.

pooltchr
02-19-2011, 10:07 AM
What does the budget of WI have to do with the war???????????

Steve

Soflasnapper
02-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Stop badgering her!

Stretch
02-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Snap, as you see they deal with Gayle by hurling non stop personal attacks at her, then when she puts them on ignor (can you blame her) they hurl non stop personal attacks about her ignoring them. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't type thing. St.

LWW
02-19-2011, 11:45 AM
Another sock puppet has joined the club.

LWW

pooltchr
02-19-2011, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop badgering her! </div></div>

Badgering???????????
The discussion was about the governor of WI. I simply asked what the war (her reply) had to do with the topic.

Everything she posts is nothing but her hatred of Bush, Chaney, and Republicans in general. Her posts do nothing to create a civil discussion, but are simply the same old hate filled rants, over and over again.

I figure there is a chance to shame her into abandoning this useless tactic, and either contributing to the discussion, or keeping her trap shut!

Everyone else seems to understand that there are different topics in different threads. With her, no matter the topic, her posts are always the same old crap.

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-19-2011, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop badgering her! </div></div>

Thank you. Unfortunately some insulting, attacking cyberstalkers on this forum believe that they are the only ones on the internet, who have a right to use it. A typical Rw theory, in general.

Badgering is the correct term. He cannot debate without personal insults, hence I do not read, nor respond to rude, insulting people, who have an obvious problem with misogeny. some of his statements abut owmen, on this forum, prove he has issues with women.

I ignore him, and LWW, because they are out of touch with reality, and it is a waste of time reading any of their lies and mistatements.

They listen to Rush, so that should give you some idea of the sort of people they are.

I find total ignore, is the best way to deal with the petty and immature, and one can easily tell by the titles of their posts that they hate the president, hate all Liberals, and refuse to acknowledge the devastating economic damages which George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the entire Republican Grand Oil Party, have prosecuted against this country, our environment, our animals, and our people, who are seeing their air and water, become so toxic, that for example, faucets across this country are blowing up into flames, when one holds a lighter near the water which come out.

It's a waste of time trying to communicate with people who do not read books, do not watch documentaries, do not do any research, and have nothing other than their Republican Talking points, lies, to go by.

No quest to learn the truth, just the non stop denials of vast failure from Republican Policies, and each post demonstrates their own false pretenses, and statements, annd their refusal to go their own way, and instead bash and attack others because they CAN and Do prove the righties wrong, over and over again.

Thank you for your kind post.

Gayle in Md.

G.

pooltchr
02-19-2011, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

and one can easily tell by the titles of their posts that they hate the president, hate all Liberals,

Gayle in Md.

G. </div></div>

Coming from the most hate filled poster on the forum, who hates all Republicans and conservatives, southerners, and middle Americans, that's almost funny!!

Steve

Soflasnapper
02-19-2011, 05:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop badgering her! </div></div>

Badgering???????????
The discussion was about the governor of WI. I simply asked what the war (her reply) had to do with the topic.

Everything she posts is nothing but her hatred of Bush, Chaney, and Republicans in general. Her posts do nothing to create a civil discussion, but are simply the same old hate filled rants, over and over again.

I figure there is a chance to shame her into abandoning this useless tactic, and either contributing to the discussion, or keeping her trap shut!

Everyone else seems to understand that there are different topics in different threads. With her, no matter the topic, her posts are always the same old crap.

</div></div>

This was a joke, related to the Wisconsin mascot, the badger. (Maybe I should have used a smiley to tip off the joke?)

One of the Leslie Nielson movies had the prosecutor holding a caged animal in front of the witness stand, and the defense attorney objected, 'your honor, counsel is badgering the witness!'

pooltchr
02-19-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm an ACC guy....never would have made the connection with the mascot.

(judging from Gayle's response, she didn't either)

Steve

eg8r
02-19-2011, 08:38 PM
I didn't make the connection either but it is pretty darn funny now considering the response she gave him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
02-19-2011, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thank you. Unfortunately some insulting, attacking cyberstalkers on this forum believe that they are the only ones on the internet, who have a right to use it. A typical Rw theory, in general.

Badgering is the correct term. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>He cannot debate without personal insults,</span> hence I do not read, nor respond to rude, insulting people, who have an obvious problem with misogeny. some of his statements abut owmen, on this forum, prove he has issues with women.

I ignore him, and LWW, because they are out of touch with reality, and it is a waste of time reading any of their lies and mistatements.

They listen to Rush, so that should give you some idea of the sort of people they are.

I find total ignore, is the best way to deal with the petty and immature, and one can easily tell by the titles of their posts that they hate the president, hate all Liberals, and refuse to acknowledge the devastating economic damages which George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the entire Republican Grand Oil Party, have prosecuted against this country, our environment, our animals, and our people, who are seeing their air and water, become so toxic, that for example, faucets across this country are blowing up into flames, when one holds a lighter near the water which come out.

It's a waste of time trying to communicate with people who do not read books, do not watch documentaries, do not do any research, and have nothing other than their Republican Talking points, lies, to go by.

No quest to learn the truth, just the non stop denials of vast failure from Republican Policies, and each post demonstrates their own false pretenses, and statements, annd their refusal to go their own way, and instead bash and attack others because they CAN and Do prove the righties wrong, over and over again.

Thank you for your kind post.

Gayle in Md.

G. </div></div>

Pretty funny that you would accuse someone else of making personal insults in a post with at least a dozen personal insults you make toward others.

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-20-2011, 12:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop badgering her! </div></div>

Badgering???????????

</div></div>

This was a joke, related to the Wisconsin mascot, the badger. (Maybe I should have used a smiley to tip off the joke?)

One of the Leslie Nielson movies had the prosecutor holding a caged animal in front of the witness stand, and the defense attorney objected, 'your honor, counsel is badgering the witness!' </div></div>

So,.... are you saying that you don't think he badgers me over my every post?

Cyberstalks every single thing I write with pointless, off topic, personal attacks?

Does this stalker not realize that every single post he posts behind mine, is the same pointless BS, over and over again?

I would appreciate a sincere answer, since I can think of no current issue we face, that is not linked to the Bush Administration's failed policies, their incompetence, their spending and borrowing, their lies, and their failure to regulate.

If you know of any of our current diffuculties that are not linked in any way to the disastrous performance of the Bush Administration, I'd like very much, sincerely, to know what they are.

Thanking you in advance.....

I'd also like to know what you might think of cyberstalking, in general.

G.

pooltchr
02-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Does this stalker not realize that every single post he posts behind mine, is the same pointless BS, over and over again?

G.

</div></div>

Gosh, Gayle! That wasn't a personal attack, was it?????????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-21-2011, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snap, as you see they deal with Gayle by hurling non stop personal attacks at her, then when she puts them on ignor (can you blame her) they hurl non stop personal attacks about her ignoring them. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't type thing. St. </div></div>

I don't think any reasonable person, IOW, no non-rightie, would even attempt to deny the FACT, that LWW, Sev and Pooltchr contribute more pointless, attack posts, attacking posters for their views, than anyone else on this forum.

One needen't continue reading their attacks, to know that they continue with them.

I honestly have never witnessed such juvenile cyberstalking on any other forum.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>One has to wonder, how many more vicious, personal attacks, will this moderator continue to allow from these three relentless, vicious, cyberstalkers, on a site which claims that "Continuing to attack another user" is against the rules?

G.</span>

Qtec
02-21-2011, 07:09 AM
G forget the mod, you're not going to get any joy there.

The MO is always the same.

Show them an undeniable fact and they deny it.
Prove to them its an undeniable fact and they ignore it..............then attack the messenger.

Q.......some standard responses from the RW when they reply and don't change the subject.

"I am right."
" You are wrong."
"I don't care what the facts are."

pooltchr
02-21-2011, 09:33 AM
that LWW, Sev and Pooltchr

juvenile cyberstalking

these three relentless, vicious, cyberstalkers,
</div></div>

More personal attacks, Gayle?????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-21-2011, 12:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G forget the mod, you're not going to get any joy there.

The MO is always the same.

Show them an undeniable fact and they deny it.
Prove to them its an undeniable fact and they ignore it..............then attack the messenger.

Q.......some standard responses from the RW when they reply and don't change the subject.

"I am right."
" You are wrong."
"I don't care what the facts are."
</div></div>

Right you are, friend. We have plenty of history to prove their gross misstatements, false assumptions, Bushymania in action, don't we? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

A little reminder of the RW talking points, and their stunning ignorance, a recollection of Bushies in action.... lol...check it out. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=9518&Number=101553#Post101553

Gayle in MD
02-21-2011, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snap, as you see they deal with Gayle by hurling non stop personal attacks at her, then when she puts them on ignor (can you blame her) they hurl non stop personal attacks about her ignoring them. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't type thing. St. </div></div>

Hey Stretch, guess who wrote this little gem a few years back, on the Pool Side?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Maybe some of the cooler heads might prevail and just ignore the garbage and not even respond.

These are like children trying to get attention. If they don't get it here, maybe they will go elsewhere.</div></div>

I'll give you a hint, he's from NC. lol....

Stretch
02-21-2011, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snap, as you see they deal with Gayle by hurling non stop personal attacks at her, then when she puts them on ignor (can you blame her) they hurl non stop personal attacks about her ignoring them. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't type thing. St. </div></div>

Hey Stretch, guess who wrote this little gem a few years back, on the Pool Side?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Maybe some of the cooler heads might prevail and just ignore the garbage and not even respond.

These are like children trying to get attention. If they don't get it here, maybe they will go elsewhere.</div></div>

I'll give you a hint, he's from NC. lol.... </div></div>

It's now the Reich Wing's sand box. We build it up, they tear it down. It's what they do best. St.

pooltchr
02-21-2011, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

It's now the Reich Wing's sand box. We build it up, they tear it down. It's what they do best. St. </div></div>

And we have a few left wing radical cats that continue to think it's their personal litter box!

One in particular, really stinks it up!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-22-2011, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snap, as you see they deal with Gayle by hurling non stop personal attacks at her, then when she puts them on ignor (can you blame her) they hurl non stop personal attacks about her ignoring them. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't type thing. St. </div></div>

I'll give you a hint, he's from NC. lol.... </div></div>

It's now the Reich Wing's sand box. We build it up, they tear it down. It's what they do best. St. </div></div>

Tap Tap Tap!

Like that "Reich Wing"...perfect description. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
02-22-2011, 08:53 AM
OH they cry an complain when the shoe is on the other foot.

Gayle used to have an nice cadre of vicious members under her wing.

Seems they have all been banned.

The mods keep her around as a bad example for everyone to view.

LWW
02-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Is the aitch bomb banned?

LWW