PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Over The Catr ;-)

Sid_Vicious
02-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Yea this is nuts, and maybe sacrilegious to all of you folks who call a pool table a piece of fine furniture, but I have a new house cat, a Chartreux. Well, she is an automatic magnet to joining me on the table when she hears the pool balls, and even though I never allowed my other cats to be on the table, I have relented with this one. I decided today to practice jump shots, over the cat for fun, and it is a lot of fun! As soon as I get a video system set up, I'll post. I find myself saying, "Jump the entire cat laying on the simonas, and whammo! there goes the jump! I also shoot on-table shots caroming off of it's tail for fun, or soft 3C shots back to a resting OB left on the cat from another shot, just to see the results. I couldn't run her off the table anyway without being really strong voiced, which, if you know this breed, hurts their feelings, and this breed is emotionally sensitive too. I almost never find the cat on the table when I am not playing, so I call it just dam fun to live with it ;-) sid

Soflasnapper
02-21-2011, 12:00 PM
LOL!

That reminds me of a Samieh Sayginer trick shot 3-c tape, wherein he demonstrates a shot that might come up if your date has passed out on the table! He has some lovely assistant(s?) on the table, and masses out around her (them?) before going the three-rails for the point. Not to be confused with jumping the shark.

Qtec
02-22-2011, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That reminds me of a Samieh Sayginer trick shot 3-c tape, </div></div>

Isn't he brilliant? Did you see the shot where the CB reverses course! He CB is heading down the table and comes back!

See if I can find it, hang on.

Got it..watch from the 1.40 sec mark, amazing.

Q an artist on a billiard table...enjoy (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/109586/trick_shots_by_semih_sayginer_turkish_billiard_sen sation/)

Deeman3
02-23-2011, 10:41 PM
I guess it beats jumping the shark!