PDA

View Full Version : Hey Stretch!WolfdancerShowsThem UP! Eventho Absent

Gayle in MD
02-23-2011, 07:28 AM
They aren't fit to write Wolfdancer's name, nor even shine his boots!

We know one thing, he'd never stoop as low as this filth writer has!

Yappingly Despicable!

Too bad this forum doesn't work like some others, where once you put some misguided yapper on ignore, you don't see ANYTHING they write, not even their thread titles.

G.

Sev
02-23-2011, 07:44 AM
Sour grapes.

pooltchr
02-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Starting a thread about someone who no longer participates in the forum seems very similar to young children who play with their imaginary friends.

I'm seriously having concerns about the diminishing mental capacity of one of our friends here.

Steve

Qtec
02-23-2011, 10:08 AM
link (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=337966#Post337966)

Q

JohnnyD
02-23-2011, 11:05 AM
???????????????????????????????? Jesus loves you all.

Stretch
02-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Wolf is a true and proud Irishman who had no trouble expressing himself. Much to the delight of his tormentors. I always thought that they got what they deserved Moderator or not. You tease the dog you're gonna get bit. Who's fault is it when that happens? Ya, put the dog down and let the little pricks torture someone else. There's a value system we can all be proud of. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Wolf was singled out and set up pure and simple. It eaven goes on now that he's been gone for ages, disgusting. St.

LWW
02-23-2011, 04:17 PM
I have a hard time taking anyone serious who made an avatar of himself as a dog with my wiener in his mouth.

LWW

hondo
02-23-2011, 06:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a hard time taking anyone serious who made an avatar of himself as a dog with my wiener in his mouth.

LWW </div></div>

That tiny thing was yours!?!~?!?!?

hondo
02-23-2011, 06:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=337966#Post337966)

Q </div></div>

That doesn't count. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

JohnnyD
02-23-2011, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a hard time taking anyone serious who made an avatar of himself as a dog with my wiener in his mouth.

LWW </div></div>

That tiny thing was yours!?!~?!?!? </div></div>This is the same filth he got banned for and the same filth you write me about in pm's.

JohnnyD
02-23-2011, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=337966#Post337966)

Q </div></div>

That doesn't count. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>YOU can't handle the truth.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-23-2011, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolf is a true and proud Irishman who had no trouble expressing himself. Much to the delight of his tormentors. I always thought that they got what they deserved Moderator or not. You tease the dog you're gonna get bit. Who's fault is it when that happens? Ya, put the dog down and let the little pricks torture someone else. There's a value system we can all be proud of. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Wolf was singled out and set up pure and simple. It eaven goes on now that he's been gone for ages, disgusting. St. </div></div>YOU really never have anything to add to discussion.Disgusting.JohnnyD.

LWW
02-24-2011, 04:35 AM
He is sadly but a sock puppet.

LWW

Sev
02-24-2011, 09:57 AM
HAHHHAHAA!!!

Sev
02-24-2011, 01:42 PM
shedding some tears is something that loving, caring humans do...even grown men. -Wolfdancer.

Seems Gayle doesnt agree with this statement.

LWW
02-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Not unless dear leader tells her she agrees with it.

LWW