PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Gov Spoofed! Reveals Organized Effort

Gayle in MD
02-23-2011, 01:52 PM
LMAO! Someone called the Nazi Gov., posing as Koch, and revelations include insults launched at Wisconsins, and the organized, Republican PLOT to destroy Unions.

Answers, "Yes, I'm the first domino. but I think we can get..."then mentions other Republican governors..

Just as we thought!

This is all about throwing the next election....

G.

pooltchr
02-23-2011, 02:44 PM
LMAO! You have obviously seen the writing on the wall. The left took a "shellacing" last November, and the anticipation of seeing more of the same in 21 months has you already creating your talking point excuses.

You would feel so much better if you could just admit that the last two years of complete Democrat control have resulted in the country recognizing the real "failed Democrat policies" for what they are.

You are on the losers team, and it hurts. Admitting you made a mistake is the first stem in moving forward.

Steve

LWW
02-23-2011, 04:19 PM
And the amazing thing is he said what he had also said publicly.

Gee ... why is it that you so often curse the truth teller and embrace the liar?

LWW

Sev
02-23-2011, 04:21 PM
I heard parts of the transcript. He did not say anything that he has not said before.

Sev
02-23-2011, 04:21 PM
This is a non starter.

Gayle in MD
02-23-2011, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO! Someone called the Nazi Gov., posing as Koch, and revelations include insults launched at Wisconsins, and the organized, Republican PLOT to destroy Unions.

Answers, "Yes, I'm the first domino. but I think we can get..."then mentions other Republican governors..

Just as we thought!

This is all about throwing the next election....

G. </div></div>

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's (R) phone conversation may have been with a fake "David Koch," but it's had real consequences for his relationships with lawmakers and his plan to push through a budget repair bill. In fact, one Democratic lawmaker said that if Walker's grand master plan hadn't been revealed in the call, it might have even worked.

One of the most interesting parts of Walker's conversation -- a prank call by a blogger from The Buffalo Beast pretending to be the billionaire David Koch -- was when he revealed his plan to hoodwink the state's Senate Democrats, who fled Wisconsin in order to prevent their Republican colleagues from reaching the quorum needed to pass budget measures.

"I would be willing to sit down and talk to him, the assembly Democrat leader, plus the other two Republican leaders -- talk, not negotiate and listen to what they have to say if they will in turn -- but I'll only do it if all 14 of them will come back and sit down in the state assembly...legally, we believe, once they've gone into session, they don't physically have to be there," said Walker on the call. "If they're actually in session for that day, and they take a recess, the 19 Senate Republicans could then go into action and they'd have quorum...so we're double checking that. If you heard I was going to talk to them that's the only reason why. We'd only do it if they came back to the capital with all 14 of them."

In an interview with The Huffington Post, state Sen. Robert Wirch (D) called the information revealed in the conversation "devastating." "This governor cares about right-wing think tanks and the Koch brothers more than he cares what the people of the state think," he said, pointing out that Walker has also ignored Democrats when they've reached out.

Wirch was also glad he found out about the governor's plan to trick them into coming back, admitting that it might have worked.

"Candidly, I think we probably would have given the governor the benefit of the doubt, so I'm glad I found out about his real agenda," said Wirch. "We probably would have thought the governor would have had a change of heart. So candidly, in politics -- especially with a new governor -- you try to go along with him. We probably would have seen it as a breakthrough instead of a trick."

Shortly after the news of the prank call began circulating, Walker's spokesman confirmed the authenticity of the conversation (on the governor's end, at least), and said it "shows that the governor says the same thing in private as he does in public and the lengths that others will go to disrupt the civil debate Wisconsin is having."

State Sen. Tim Cullen (D) disputed that assessment.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>"His public posture is that he's the adult working hard in Madison on the people's budget," Cullen told The Huffington Post. "But in fact, he's in Madison trying to see if we committed a felony, what he can do to hide our paychecks and then trick the minority leader to come to the Capitol in the guise of a meeting in order to pass the bill -- get him back there under false pretenses. That's not what he's been saying in public."</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Cullen said that because of the news today, he thinks there is now a better chance that Democrats will be able to convince some of their moderate Republican colleagues to break with the governor and compromise. "I think there is that possibility," he said. "I didn't think there was until today. ... He [Walker] may have done what we've been unable to accomplish. We'll see."</span>On Tuesday, state Sen. Jim Holperin (D) said the Democratic caucus had basically given up on the governor and turned its attention toward persuadable Republican senators.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"I think this is a governor who is a very stubborn individual and maybe does not understand fully the collateral consequences of his stubbornness," said Holperin. "So we've decided to refocus on the people we believe may be flexible to some degree, and that's Senate Republicans. A lot of those Senate Republicans have been around a long time, and I think understand the gravity of eliminating rights from people."</span>When asked whether Democrats are now less likely to trust Walker, Wirch replied, "Yes. In a word, yes."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/23/wisconsin-democrat-walker-master-plan_n_827367.html

pooltchr
02-23-2011, 08:24 PM
I think the story everyone seems to be ignoring is that the Dems of WI have pulled a stunt for political purposes that has effectively brought the state legislature to a stand-still, and continue to try and blame the Reps.

This political nonsense is the kind of thing the American people told Washington that they were fed up with. Running and hiding out of state so nobody can do anything is about a childish as things can get.

I wish we could have some adults holding more elected offices.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-23-2011, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the amazing thing is he said what he had also said publicly.

Gee ... why is it that you so often curse the truth teller and embrace the liar?

LWW </div></div>Because they are spoon fed.They are afraid of the truth.The truth will always elude them.IF the truth is caught it will set them free....

Sev
02-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Wont happen.

It would be a real tragedy if the bus went off a cliff on their return to Wisconsin.

The entire country is laughing at the infantileness of their actions.

pooltchr
02-23-2011, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wont happen.

It would be a real tragedy if the bus went off a cliff on their return to Wisconsin.

The entire country is laughing at the infantileness of their actions. </div></div>

Not quite the entire country. Our own Gee is running around attending ralleys in support of the chicken-$**T Dems who fled Wisconsin. They do have a few radical fans here and there.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-23-2011, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wont happen.

The entire country is laughing at the infantileness of their actions. </div></div>

Not quite the entire country. Our own Gee is running around attending ralleys in support of the chicken-$**T Dems who fled Wisconsin. They do have a few radical fans here and there.

Steve </div></div>This is terrible.She needs to attend bible study and support Jesus.

Qtec
02-24-2011, 02:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the amazing thing is he said what he had also said publicly. </div></div>

Really!

When did he announce that he was going to trick the Dems if they came back in good faith?

If this is all about money, why is he 'the first Domino'?

Explain.

Q

Qtec
02-24-2011, 02:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This political nonsense is the kind of thing the American people told Washington that they were fed up with. </div></div>

The people spoke when they elected Obama. How did that go down with the GOP?
Did they work with the POTUS or did they do everything they could to block ANYTHING he wanted to do?

In this case its about one single clause in a specific bill.

If the Dems stayed away and brought WI Govt to a halt for 2 years then you might have a point.

Q

LWW
02-24-2011, 05:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the amazing thing is he said what he had also said publicly.

LWW </div></div>Because they are spoon fed.They are afraid of the truth.The truth will always elude them.IF the truth is caught it will set them free.... </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW

LWW
02-24-2011, 05:02 AM
What is the trick?

He seems to be counting on the fact that they are clueless fools ... but what is the trick?

If you had an ounce of intellectual integrity you would be denouncing the dems for dereliction of duty.

What you are de facto doing is cheering those guilty of dereliction of duty and thwarting the will of the people.

LWW

LWW
02-24-2011, 05:37 AM
OMG!

They said this as well:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WALKER: Uhhh, there's one guy that's actually voted with me on a bunch of things I called on Saturday for about 45 minutes, mainly to tell him that while I appreciate his friendship and he's worked with us on other things, tell him I wasn't gonna budge.

MURPHY: [Bleeped] right.

WALKER: His name is Tim Cullen.

MURPHY: All right. I'll have to give that man a call.

WALKER: Well, actually in his case, I wouldn't call him, and I'll tell you why. He's pretty reasonable but he's not -- he's not one of us. </div></div>

LWW

JohnnyD
02-24-2011, 06:04 AM
The hole continues to get deeper.

LWW
02-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Excellent post.

The first step for the far left to get out of the hole is to stop digging.

LWW

Qtec
02-24-2011, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the trick? </div></div>

Are you really that stupid? Do all my sentences have to consist of two syllables or less?

"Come back guys, lets talk about it...and as soon as they are in the front door take a vote."

Its called 'back stabbing' I believe.

Q

JohnnyD
02-24-2011, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the trick?

He seems to be counting on the fact that they are clueless fools ... but what is the trick?

If you had an ounce of intellectual integrity you would be denouncing the dems for dereliction of duty.

What you are de facto doing is cheering those guilty of dereliction of duty and thwarting the will of the people.

LWW </div></div>Spread the truth.Let all hear the truth.Let the truth be told. LWW is one of the truly deep thinkers of the 21st century.

Qtec
02-24-2011, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW is one of the truly deep thinkers of the 21st century. </div></div>

..<u>said the lunatic to the psychiatrist...or LWW to himself.</u>

Those are the only two possibilities. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

LWW
02-24-2011, 07:17 AM
That isn't a trick ... that's following the law.

Now, again. what is the trick?

LWW

LWW
02-24-2011, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW is one of the truly deep thinkers of the 21st century. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Actually that was your cousin aitch.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-24-2011, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW is one of the truly deep thinkers of the 21st century. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Actually that was your cousin aitch.

LWW </div></div>Ohh my!

LWW
02-24-2011, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the amazing thing is he said what he had also said publicly.

LWW </div></div>Because they are spoon fed.They are afraid of the truth.The truth will always elude them.IF the truth is caught it will set them free.... </div></div>

I must respectfully disagree JohnnyD.

The truth doesn't evade them, they evade the truth ... but every time they look around the truth is still there.

LWW

Qtec
02-24-2011, 07:35 AM
Who does the Gov of WI represent?

is it the Koch bros?

Q

LWW
02-24-2011, 07:36 AM
The citizens of Wisconsin.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-24-2011, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This political nonsense is the kind of thing the American people told Washington that they were fed up with. </div></div>

Did they work with the POTUS or did they do everything they could to block ANYTHING he wanted to do?

If the Dems stayed away and brought WI Govt to a halt for 2 years then you might have a point.

Q
</div></div>

LMAO!

But, it's just fine for Republicans to shut down the entire government, threaten the fragile recovery by refusing to compormise with the President on the budget, spend two yrars obstructing everything, in a block, even their own amendments, to block addressing one of the main economic causes of foreclosures, unsistainable rising health care and insurance costs, and then, the nerve, to state unequivocally that their MAIN GOAL is to get rid of President Obama, while we're in the midst of Bush's deepest recession since the Great Depression!

The ridiculous statement you have quoted, has got to be one of the most obvious examples of partisan RW, cherry picking, double think, and ever posted here.

The recorded conversation not only proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this B S is and organized goal of this governor, and the other Republican pawns for their multibillion dollar campaign contributors, same gougeing, polluting pigs in this country, who have been given huge tax cuts, losing huge government revenues, for a group which 2/3's pay no taxes, and blame the teachers of our econoomic problems?

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Teachers should be paid more money, not less money, and thay do not become teachers, bwecause they expect to get rich! </span>

BWA HA HA HA...yep, the recession, and the budget problems are all about the UNIONS!
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>
The Governor telling supposedly KOCH, who gave him many thousand for his campaign, responding to an offer for a big perk trip to Cali, for doing the dirty work for Koch brothers, lol, responds, "that would be great!" doesn't prove a thing, LMAO! </span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> Telling him how many other Republican governors, in other states, he thinks he can line up to take away the Constitutional rights of workers in this couontry, to have a voice, safe working environaments, decent pay, and a shot at the Americans Dream, AFTER workers in Wisconsin have stood up and said they are willing to take pay cuts, and pay more for their benefits, and contribute to deficits they did not create, in a state where over sixty percent of WISC. corporations pay no taxes. </span>

The social contract for public workers has always been, modest salaries in exchange for modest benefits, and modest retirement security.
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>
The average pension in wisconsin, is $26,000 a year. that amounts to five hundred dollars a month, for a public worker who has worked twenty to thirty years. Total compensation in Wisconsin is still about five percent less, than for private employees.</span>

They have stated they are willing to take the concessions. Hence, this is NOT about balancing any budget, this governor has proven, this is about aiding corporate interests, in smashing the Middle Class, by helping the Republican corporate contributors to destroy UNIONS, the ONLY voice which public, AND private American workers have, in order to keep their pay back for the GRAND BRIBES of the last election.

It proves that Republilcans do NOT represent Middle Class workers in America, and they are seeking to destroy the rights of the Middle Class, to have an economic voice, in their own dignity, AFTER having demanded, in the midst of the DEEP Bush Recession, that government continue with the very tax cuts which their redistribution of wealth among to the wealthiest!

The same damned trickle down BS which greatly contributed to our current deficits, both State and Federal, in the first place.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Oh Yeah, this recession is all because of UNIONS, and teachers pay! LMAO! Not about corporate greed, not about crooked Wall Street PIGS, not aboout launching un-necessary wars, and hiding the costs, and borrowing the country into a debt pit, not about the massive Republican redistribution of wealth to the top, not about people losing their homes when insurance drops them when they are ill, it's all about the UNIONS! Stunning ignorance!</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>This is nothing but an organized Republican scam, to take EVEN MORE away from the already suffering Middle Class workers, to further line the pockets of the wealthy, in order to get their hidden cash payments for the next election, and continue to allow them to pollute this country and make even MORE people ill....Period!</span>

Again, Republicans are NOT focused on Jobs, they are focused on destroying the very ability of the Middle Class to rise in our economic pool, and have a shot at the American Dream.
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>
Their ONLY attention is to continue to support and advance the greed of the wealthy....ignore critical, necessary compromise, and focus on ideology, which disadvantages the common man, to benefit the rich, and their own political power.</span>

Absolutely disgusting. <span style='font-size: 26pt'>The deficits in that state, have ZERO to do with the teachers or the UNIONS!</span>

Interesting, when the health headlines today, reveal that we are decades behind other countries in parental leave, and that polluted air triggers more heat attacks than COCAINE, radiation from cell phone use alters brain activity in unpredictable ways, Whooping cough is becoming a health threat again, and the Republicans want to do away with the CDC! AND the EPA!</span>PIGS!
The issue is Scott Walker trying to CRUSH WORKERS VOICES. THAT IS HIS GOAL, and it is an organized REPIGLICAN GOAL.</span>

pooltchr
02-24-2011, 08:54 AM
Gayle. I'm so happy to find that you are still hanging on my every word. I knew you couldn't resist!

Anyway, here's my friendly suggestion of the day. If you don't like what is happening in WI, stay in MD!

You complain about political maneuvering when the right does it, and then give your total support to the Dems for playing games.

Here's a clue. Most rational Americans are fed up with political games on BOTH sides. If there was one universal message sent last November, that was it. Get with the program. Your little circle of liberal friends are not representative of middle America. Middle America does not want you making decisions for them. Whenever liberals make devcisions for everyone, it generally ends up costing everyone more money.

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-25-2011, 12:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the amazing thing is he said what he had also said publicly. </div></div>

Really!

When did he announce that he was going to trick the Dems if they came back in good faith?

If this is all about money, why is he 'the first Domino'?

Explain.

Q </div></div>

BTW, did you know that Walker actually admitted to the caller, that the had thought about bringing in some thugs to assault people?

And did you notice there was not one single offensive sign anywhere, until Koch bussed in the Tea Party thugs!

The protestors are saying the ugly signage was not theirs.

The governor sent the State Police out harrass the families, banging on the doors at the homes, of the missing Democratic's, in the early morning hours, scaring their children.

This governor is a true THUG! He admitted considering bringing in "Trouble Makers" to the protests, which led one WI Senator to call for Walker's resignation, saying he is not fit to be governor.

"Governor Walker, this tape would make Richard Nixon blush, if the recording and the items discussed by you are indeed your plans, you have no business being in public office in our state, and should resign."
State Senator Tim Carpenter

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>The police chief, as well, is alarmed after hearing this taped conversation...</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Chief Noble Ray told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal that he found it "Very unsettling and troubling that anyone would consider creating safety risks for our citizens and law enforcement officers.</span> </div></div>

Even some Republicans are now calling for this entire "Smash all Unions" fiasco, to be called off.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/24/AR2011022402083.html?hpid=topnews
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republican leaders in several states softened their attacks on public employee unions on Thursday in an effort to avert the fiery demonstrations that have gripped Wisconsin's state Capitol for two weeks.

In Ohio, Republican lawmakers agreed to modify a bill that would have banned collective bargaining, allowing state workers to negotiate on wages. Michigan's GOP governor offered to negotiate with public employees rather than create political gridlock. Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels (R) called on GOP lawmakers to abandon their "right to work" bill that would have made it a misdemeanor for an employer to require workers to become or remain members of a labor union.

Even in Wisconsin - where more than 60,000 demonstrators have camped out at the Capitol for the past week to protest a budget plan by Gov. Scott Walker (R) to end collective-bargaining rights for public employees - Republicans and Democrats took a small but significant step toward resolving their clash.

Shortly before dawn, state lawmakers in the Assembly announced an agreement that would allow a vote to go forward on the budget measure. The compromise came after a marathon 40-hour filibuster by Democrats. The deal virtually ensures that Walker's measure will pass the chamber, given its Republican majority.

That would send the bill to the state Senate, which has been unable to vote on the issue since 14 Democratic senators fled the state last week, leaving the body without a quorum. Early Thursday, the Senate dispatched state troopers to the homes of the senators who have vowed to stay in Illinois until Walker negotiates on the budget bill. The troopers were unable to find any of the lawmakers.

Although police cannot arrest the members, Republican Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald has said that he hopes his colleagues will feel compelled to come back to debate the bill. The Republicans need only one Democrat to return to hold a vote on the budget legislation.

Democratic state Sen. Robert Jauch, a longtime Wisconsin lawmaker, said Thursday that despite rumors that some of his colleagues had returned to the state, "everybody is outside of Wisconsin . . . all of us."

Jauch criticized what he called the "police state mentality" of Republicans in the Capitol and took issue with Walker's assertions that Democrats who had fled the state were abandoning their duties.

"I'm doing more from the Land of Lincoln to communicate with citizens in my district than he is," Jauch said, adding that the Senate Democrats talk regularly and are "trying to reach out through back channels to see what the solution could be. This governor has dug himself in - that's very clear."

Under Walker's plan, most public workers - excluding police, firefighters and state troopers - would lose bargaining rights for anything other than pay and would have to pay half of their pension costs and at least 12 percent of their health-care costs. Walker, who took office last month, says the emergency measure would save $300 million over the next two years to help close a $3.6 billion budget gap.

Walker has warned of waves of public-sector layoffs beginning Friday if the budget bill isn't passed soon, and at least one major state employer - the schools - has already begun sending out preliminary layoff notices.

The Hustisford school district, for instance, sent layoff slips to all 34 members of its teaching staff, including librarians and counselors. Among those receiving notices was Lisa Fitzgerald, a counselor who is married to the Senate majority leader.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In Indiana, where most Democrats have fled to Illinois and the Republicans who control the House have adjourned until Monday, the governor has withdrawn his support for an anti-union bill despite criticism from the right.
</div></div>

I suppose Some Republican governors, must have finally noticed the National polls, which prove, that 60 to 70 Americans are against this political tactic, to destroy unions, for the benefit of wealthy, corporate, Republican campaign contributors.

G.

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><s>LMAO!

But, it's just fine for Republicans to shut down the entire government, threaten the fragile recovery by refusing to compormise with the President on the budget, spend two yrars obstructing everything, in a block, even their own amendments, to block addressing one of the main economic causes of foreclosures, unsistainable rising health care and insurance costs, and then, the nerve, to state unequivocally that their MAIN GOAL is to get rid of President Obama, while we're in the midst of Bush's deepest recession since the Great Depression!

The ridiculous statement you have quoted, has got to be one of the most obvious examples of partisan RW, cherry picking, double think, and ever posted here.

The recorded conversation not only proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this B S is and organized goal of this governor, and the other Republican pawns for their multibillion dollar campaign contributors, same gougeing, polluting pigs in this country, who have been given huge tax cuts, losing huge government revenues, for a group which 2/3's pay no taxes, and blame the teachers of our econoomic problems?

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Teachers should be paid more money, not less money, and thay do not become teachers, bwecause they expect to get rich! </span>

BWA HA HA HA...yep, the recession, and the budget problems are all about the UNIONS!
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>
The Governor telling supposedly KOCH, who gave him many thousand for his campaign, responding to an offer for a big perk trip to Cali, for doing the dirty work for Koch brothers, lol, responds, "that would be great!" doesn't prove a thing, LMAO! </span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> Telling him how many other Republican governors, in other states, he thinks he can line up to take away the Constitutional rights of workers in this couontry, to have a voice, safe working environaments, decent pay, and a shot at the Americans Dream, AFTER workers in Wisconsin have stood up and said they are willing to take pay cuts, and pay more for their benefits, and contribute to deficits they did not create, in a state where over sixty percent of WISC. corporations pay no taxes. </span>

The social contract for public workers has always been, modest salaries in exchange for modest benefits, and modest retirement security.
The average pension in wisconsin, is $26,000 a year. that amounts to five hundred dollars a month, for a public worker who has worked twenty to thirty years. Total compensation in Wisconsin is still about five percent less, than for private employees.</span>

They have stated they are willing to take the concessions. Hence, this is NOT about balancing any budget, this governor has proven, this is about aiding corporate interests, in smashing the Middle Class, by helping the Republican corporate contributors to destroy UNIONS, the ONLY voice which public, AND private American workers have, in order to keep their pay back for the GRAND BRIBES of the last election.

It proves that Republilcans do NOT represent Middle Class workers in America, and they are seeking to destroy the rights of the Middle Class, to have an economic voice, in their own dignity, AFTER having demanded, in the midst of the DEEP Bush Recession, that government continue with the very tax cuts which their redistribution of wealth among to the wealthiest!

The same damned trickle down BS which greatly contributed to our current deficits, both State and Federal, in the first place.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Oh Yeah, this recession is all because of UNIONS, and teachers pay! LMAO! Not about corporate greed, not about crooked Wall Street PIGS, not aboout launching un-necessary wars, and hiding the costs, and borrowing the country into a debt pit, not about the massive Republican redistribution of wealth to the top, not about people losing their homes when insurance drops them when they are ill, it's all about the UNIONS! Stunning ignorance!</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>This is nothing but an organized Republican scam, to take EVEN MORE away from the already suffering Middle Class workers, to further line the pockets of the wealthy, in order to get their hidden cash payments for the next election, and continue to allow them to pollute this country and make even MORE people ill....Period!</span>

Again, Republicans are NOT focused on Jobs, they are focused on destroying the very ability of the Middle Class to rise in our economic pool, and have a shot at the American Dream.
Their ONLY attention is to continue to support and advance the greed of the wealthy....ignore critical, necessary compromise, and focus on ideology, which disadvantages the common man, to benefit the rich, and their own political power.</span>

Absolutely disgusting. <span style='font-size: 26pt'>The deficits in that state, have ZERO to do with the teachers or the UNIONS!</span>

Interesting, when the health headlines today, reveal that we are decades behind other countries in parental leave, and that polluted air triggers more heat attacks than COCAINE, radiation from cell phone use alters brain activity in unpredictable ways, Whooping cough is becoming a health threat again, and the Republicans want to do away with the CDC! AND the EPA!</span>PIGS!
The issue is Scott Walker trying to CRUSH WORKERS VOICES. THAT IS HIS GOAL, and it is an organized REPIGLICAN GOAL.</span></s>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>B-B-B-BOOOOSH D-D-D-DID IT!!!! R-R-R-RUMSFELD SHOOK HANDS WITH S-S-S-SADDAM ONCE!!! CH-CH-CH-CHENEY MET PEOPLE IN S-S-S-SECRET!!!! B-B-B-BIG OIL!!!!</span></div></div>

It's much easier if you would do it as I suggested above. That is the condensed version of all of your posts ... think of the efficiency this would allow you.

LWW

Qtec
02-25-2011, 04:20 AM
Tell me, what didn't Bush do?

Q

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>
The average pension in wisconsin, is $26,000 a year. that amounts to five hundred dollars a month, for a public worker who has worked twenty to thirty years.</span> </div></div>

And might I suggest a n adult education class, remedial math in particular.

$26,000.00 a year is $500.00 a week.

For a state employee who graduates at 22 and retires in 20 to 30 years as you describe ... let's call it 30 to give your totally and typical lame excuse every opportunity to work, even though we both know in the end it fails ... would retire at 52.

According to the SSA, if you have reached age 52 you will live 27.11 additional years as a male, and 30.71 as a female. Lets call it 27 to help out your lameness.

This amount to $702,000.00 in cash payments ... not counting health benefits.

So, conservatively, with 13 years of health benefits at $10,000.00 a year plus pension ... the state employee is given $832,000.00 in additional compensation after retirement.

That's $30,000 of additional compensation for each of the 30 years worked.

For those who retire at 42 after 20 years the numbers become truly insane as at the low end the will live 35.79 years on average. Call it 35.

That's $910,000.00 in pension alone from your stated number. Add in 23 years, until they can get Medicare, at $10,000.00 ... probably low ... and you have that employee getting $1,140,000.00 in additional compensation.

Amortized over a 20 year career that's $57,000.00 per year in additional compensation.

If you honestly review the factual numbers ... assuming your $26K to be accurate ... then you have to see why this madness cannot continue.

The source for my lifetime estimates? The Obama regime. (http://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html)

LWW

Qtec
02-25-2011, 04:28 AM
So?

Q

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me, what didn't Bush do?

Q </div></div>

I could give you a long list, but here's my list of major gripes with him:

1 - Didn't push for spending cuts as promised.

2 - Let Al Qaeda escape from Tora Bora.

3 - Allowed the insurgency to take hold in Iraq.

4 - Didn't try Saddam in the US on charges of aiding and abeting the murder of Leon Klinghoffer.

5 - Didn't have Nancy Peloski arrested upon her return from Syria.

6 - Didn't push for prosecution of the "MISTY THREE."

7 - Didn't publicly stand up to a seditious congress.

8 - Didn't push for the death penalty against John Walker Lyndh.

9 - Didn't kill Saddam before the invasion.

10 - A combination of all of the above stymied the original plan, which was to topple Syria and Iran and reshape the middle east into something resembling a constitutional; republic respecting the rights of all.

Anything else I can help you with?

LWW

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So?

Q </div></div>

Staring in the face of reality, you deny all truth without qualm nor trepidation.

That takes courage ... and a total lack of independent thought ... my friend.

LWW

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So?

Q </div></div>

And on the off chance you can think ... where will the money come from?

These contracts were a state ran Ponzi scheme from the start, they rode the baby boom as long as they could and paid benefits out of early year surpluses.

Now, the democrooks have spent those surpluses and we have the baby boomers coming forward wanting the money your beloved state promised them.

It will nearly bankrupt the states to pay their current obligation over the next 3o years ... but the numbers make it impossible to continue.

Unless you have an answer on how to pay for it, you are exposing yourself as a buffoon by making such a childish statement.

LWW

Qtec
02-25-2011, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will nearly bankrupt the states to pay their current obligation over the next 3o years ... but the numbers make it impossible to continue. </div></div>

If the Govt can't pay it has to sell its assets.

How much for the White House?

A deal is a deal. If people are losing their homes because they signed a contract then the Govt should also be held to the same measure of accountability. Don't you agree?

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>What Bush didn't do was <u>balance the budget</u> and <u>reduce the Nat Deficit</u>, <span style="color: #3333FF">the very two things his party are suddenly now so fanatically interested in.</span></span>

Its always the same. The GOP spends and spends and spends and puts it on the credit card but when a Dem POTUS takes office..............

Q

LWW
02-25-2011, 05:02 AM
I think that was at the top of my list.

Now ... why is it that you never have the same scorn for dear leader and the democrooks when they took the last Bush/republican deficit and increased it ten fold?

When you can look in the mirror and honestly answer that you will have made your first step towards recovery.

LWW

Qtec
02-25-2011, 05:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that was at the top of my list.

Now ... <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 23pt'>Lets forget that and change the topic. </span></span>
LWW </div></div>

Q

LWW
02-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Actually ... the topic had nothing to do with Bush until the lame arsed accsuations made by the left died on the sharp blade of truth.

You changed it here:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me, what didn't Bush do?

Q </div></div>

and when that lame arsed deflection suffered the same fate you attempt to change it again.

What is the thread topic supposed to be know Snoopy? Classic Leica 35 MM cameras?

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This political nonsense is the kind of thing the American people told Washington that they were fed up with. </div></div>

Q
</div></div>

Distortions after distortions.

The American voters, a large portion of which were Pissed, because they wanted a MORE liberal President, and MORE prosecutions, against the Bush cabal of corporate greed that destroyed the economy, didn't show up to vote.

Another large segment said they were sick and tired of the broken Congress, not getting anything done.

Republicans have taken the tactic that the worse they can make things, the better chance they have at gaining more power, through a continuing destruction of Jobs investments.

Democratics got smashed by their own voters, because they compromised TOO MUCH, with the obstructionsit Republicans.

Now, we see they have done nothing to create more jobs, in fact, they are destroying more of them, nor will Republicans allow or address the solving our real economic issues, which DEMAND investments.

There was no mandate, for throwing more people out of work, that's for sure, and that is exactly what Republicans are doing, and doing it for political purposes.

This Governor LIED! He pretended that economic was behind his attempt to destroy UNIONS.

His statements in the phone call, PROVE that he not only was ready to foment violence upon citizens and public employess, but also proved that there is an organized effort, by Republican Governors, and on the Hill, to award their corporate fascist pig CEO's, by taking away even more money and power from those who support Democratics.

This has be be one of the most repulsive Republican cirty filthy political TRICK, in history, and I think this is going to blow up in their faces, since over ^)% of AMericans, are against it completely!

Walker will have to either back off, the attack on Wisconsin Unions, or follow with his threats to throw more people out of work, and then he will have to endure a tremendous backlash, from the people of Wisconsin, now that his hidden agenda has been exposed.

That phone call proved that he is a THUG! Just as the police chief, has stated, in his own words, in his own way.

We are going to hear more demands for him to resign.

Some Republicans are already trying to sleeze their way out of this mess he has made.

People are up in arms, all over the country over this most recent attack on the Middle Class.

G.