PDA

View Full Version : The face of the modern labor union revealed!

LWW
02-24-2011, 06:00 AM
This is an example of the thugocratic cabal fawn all over ... championing their cause.

It appears that this goon:

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/goon.jpg

heard the latest democrook message about "getting bloody" when the advancement of the agenda required it. So, he viciously attacked this terribly intimidating reich wing, wild eyed, and crazed tea bagger:

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ZZ1CAF1B04.jpg

in an act of total cowardice.

The moonbat leftist crazy mob's concern wasn't for her safety or possible injury ... it was that this act of male on female violence would make the news.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I’m a 5′1 female in a dress, and he was standing up on a garden wall above me in the courtyard. He hardly felt threatened. I was stunned, because generally protesters are there to, you know, get their message out. They don’t normally shy away from the camera.

I’m very much okay, and very appreciative of the support from my fellow bloggers and activists today. I am, however, shaken up by the level of sheer hatred I experienced today. The look of fury on his face in the close up is appalling. I had not exchanged a word with him. He didn’t know who I was. He didn’t even know my name, what I do. He had probably surmised that I was with FreedomWorks and that was enough.

This just can’t be tolerated anymore. It’s one thing to be called a violent teabagger. It’s another to be called a violent teabagger while you’re being assaulted. They’ve been comparing themselves to the Egyptians ousting Mubarak. Looks like they’re not too far off, given that they share the tendency to assault women with cameras.

In addition, it’s disgusting to me that the first response I received from the Left was rationalization. “You were too close, respect personal space” and “well he obviously didn’t want to be filmed!” – essentially, it’s the “her skirt was too short” defense. No one deserves to be hit. The concern from a bystander was that “You’ll get on the news, stop it!” Unfortunately for him, he did not know who he was dealing with. I will ensure that this happens.

I was not asking for this. There was no confrontation between the thug and myself prior to this. He had not asked me to put the camera away. I was not as close as the video implies (it was cropped from a vertical iPhone video so it would fit on youtube). I was simply filming a protest, as I have done for the past two years. Amazingly enough, none of those crazy right wing extremists ever hit me.

At this point, I’m grateful we moved to a higher security building last month. For a bunch of violent racists, the Left sure seems to be comfortable threatening and attacking us.

We must really suck as bullies. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>VIDEO OF THUGOCRATS IN ACTION (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm_Fl3AszuU&feature=player_embedded)</span>

I would like to believe that the cabal will denounce this, but history has shown me that this is most likely a fantasy.

Let the excuses and denials begin! (http://www.redstate.com/tabithahale/2011/02/23/union-thuggery-descends-on-freedomworks/)

LWW

pooltchr
02-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Are you expecting anyone from the left to speak out against this? It nothing more than one big idiot assulting a petite female for no reason other than his hatred.

There will be no outrage expressed. The woman deserved it. She was asking for it. She was challenging an all knowing liberal!

I blame all the people who attack Sarah Palin. They have sent the message that it's acceptable to attack a female, if she isn't following the liberal agenda. Physical attacks are just the next step following verbal attacks.

All of you Palin haters have already given your tactic approval to this assault.

Be proud!

Steve

Sev
02-24-2011, 08:31 AM
I would suspect that most female abuse comes from leftists.

They are infantile and generally not in control of their emotions.

Stretch
02-24-2011, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect that most female abuse comes from leftists.

They are infantile and generally not in control of their emotions. </div></div>

Have all the Gayle bashers now spoken? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

pooltchr
02-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Nobody is bashing Gayle. The female basher was in the video. I'm just wondering why Gayle would remain silent about such a vicious attack against one of her sisters.

I can really only come up with one possibility...her loyalty to her party is stronger than her loyalty to women.

Steve

LWW
02-24-2011, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have all the Gayle bashers now spoken? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St. </div></div>

I nominate the above for moronic post of the year.

LWW

LWW
02-24-2011, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody is bashing Gayle. The female basher was in the video. I'm just wondering why Gayle would remain silent about such a vicious attack against one of her sisters.

I can really only come up with one possibility...her loyalty to her party is stronger than her loyalty to women.

Steve </div></div>

1 - Stench wouldn't dare watch the video, the "THOUGHT POLICE" might bust him for "CRIMETHINK!"

2 - Gee remains silent because her precious omnipotent party has been exposed as the hate driven thugs we all know them to be.

3 - A secondary reason is that she probably believes that this 61 inch tall terrorist got what she deserved.

I had hoped that one ... just <span style='font-size: 26pt'>ONE</span> ... leftist would denounce this thuggery.

LWW

Sev
02-24-2011, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect that most female abuse comes from leftists.

Have all the Gayle bashers now spoken? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St. </div></div>

Priceless.

LWW
02-24-2011, 05:38 PM
So not a single leftist will denounce this?

But if Sarah Palin writes a note on her hand it's a national scandal?

What a bunch of nits.

Every time I think they can't become any less deserving of respect ... they prove me wrong.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-24-2011, 08:37 PM
1) Hard to tell what happened here, from the video.
2) There is no blood seen, nor any alleged. If the guy heard that he should make it bloody, he appears to have failed.
3) For a 'vicious' 'assault,' the woman is fine, according to her own words. Hard to square a 'vicious assault' from a reasonably large man against a small defenseless woman, where the woman is fine. Either it wasn't vicious, or it wasn't a violent assault (assaults need not be physical, so her claim of 'assault' does not imply physicality to the confrontation, exactly-- that would be 'battery,' which she does not assert).
4) There is no plural 'goons' or 'thugs' shown here. If they were all vicious union goons and thugs, just one person did anything memorable? (I.e., they acted as if they were not thugs or goons?) Or was it a union 'crowd' of just this one guy?
5) Did this guy really just 'assault' her I-phone?

I condemn assault and assault and battery as tactics. If that's what this guy did, I condemn that, and support this woman in prosecuting him for anything he did that was wrong. (It is equally wrong regardless of genders, btw.)

But let's be clear. One guy does not represent the union. If this is the evidence you want to use, the rest of the union marchers assembled there were non-violent and didn't do anything like this, unless you forgot to include the OTHER evidence showing it. Please show THOSE clips to substantiate how you framed this, or admit you've painted with an overly broad brush here.

And Stalinist thought-police demands that others MUST see your plaintive demands for responses and perform their obligatory show-trial confessions or condemnations is, frankly, whacked.

Sev
02-24-2011, 08:39 PM
More video is surfacing of union members acting out in what would be called an unseemly manner.

Qtec
02-25-2011, 01:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did this guy really just 'assault' her I-phone? </div></div>

LOL. That's what it looked like to me.

Then again, the weapon looked like it was a moderately stiff piece of paper. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What a joke.

real assault (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk&feature=related) .......Q

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I would like to believe that the cabal will denounce this, but history has shown me that this is most likely a fantasy.

Let the excuses and denials begin! (http://www.redstate.com/tabithahale/2011/02/23/union-thuggery-descends-on-freedomworks/)

LWW </div></div>

I have to pat myself on the back over this one ... I nailed it.

LWW

Qtec
02-25-2011, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

I have to pat myself on the back over this one ... I nailed it.

LWW </div></div>

If you are so against violence,<u> why no comment on the link I posted.</u> A prime example of RW Fascist thugocracy.

Q...clear as day.

LWW
02-25-2011, 05:47 AM
And what imaginary link was this Snoopy?

LWW

Qtec
02-25-2011, 06:03 AM
Is that a tough one for you.

Maybe its the link I posted?

You know, the video with the RWer stomping on the head of small a woman.

this one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk&feature=related)

Q

Chopstick
02-25-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect that most abuse comes from female leftists.

Fixed that for ya.

Stretch
02-25-2011, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a tough one for you.

Maybe its the link I posted?

You know, the video with the RWer stomping on the head of small a woman.

this one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk&feature=related)

Q </div></div>

And there you have it, he sits in silent approval....St.

Soflasnapper
02-25-2011, 02:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did this guy really just 'assault' her I-phone? </div></div>

LOL. That's what it looked like to me.

Then again, the weapon looked like it was a moderately stiff piece of paper. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What a joke.</div></div>

If what he did was swat down her I-Phone, then her sole 'injury' would have been possible damage to the phone, not any assault or battery.

But I must admit his resorting to that slow-mo facial expression and deep gutteral Satanic sound was a vicious assault on all delicate sensibilities. For shame.

LWW
02-25-2011, 05:04 PM
So you are OK with violence against women who don't support your leftist agenda?

It's amazing what you folks confess to if you are kept talking.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are OK with violence against women who don't support your leftist agenda?

LWW </div></div>

Yeah, that's BS, of course.

There was no apparent violence against a woman here. As the video went on to show (although not in the clipped, edited version), the man denies he hit the woman, and says he 'hit the cellphone.'

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So not a single leftist will denounce this?

But if Sarah Palin writes a note on her hand it's a national scandal?

What a bunch of nits.

Every time I think they can't become any less deserving of respect ... they prove me wrong.

LWW </div></div>

It's not so much a scandal that she did this, but proof that she is not of presidential timber. Which may shock some, but the rest figure it out a long time ago.

Recent quote from a Republican woman: We like Bachman; like Sarah Palin with brains!

Sev
02-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Perhaps the president should leave his TOTUS at home then.

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Riiiight! Good one!

Just like when Sarah Palin criticized Obama for using a teleprompter, when she delivered her remarks to that effect FROM A TELEPROMPTER! ROFL! (To be fair, better than writing on her hand, to be sure!)

LWW
02-28-2011, 02:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are OK with violence against women who don't support your leftist agenda?

LWW </div></div>

Yeah, that's BS, of course.

There was no apparent violence against a woman here. As the video went on to show (although not in the clipped, edited version), the man denies he hit the woman, and says he 'hit the cellphone.'

</div></div>

No. it's truth and you know it.

Even if your overly lame reduction was the truth, it's still assault and it's still an act of cowardice.

BTW ... how do you hit someone's phone and knock them down?

You will excuse anything from a leftist.

Keep talking.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 09:11 AM
LWW, can't you remember what is on this post's first page?

I condemn assault and assault and battery as tactics. If that's what this guy did, I condemn that, and support this woman in prosecuting him for anything he did that was wrong. (It is equally wrong regardless of genders, btw.)

This is what you say means I'm ok with violence against women who don't support my leftist agenda? And when I point out your claim is BS, you say, no, it's the truth?

On what planet is that the case?

What you said goes slightly beyond aggressive stupidity, and veers toward actionable libel, although I hereby foreswear any implication I'd take legal actions.

But please, explain how what I said means what you said I meant. C'mon, pretzel boy, I know you can do it!

Sev
02-28-2011, 09:15 AM
Looks like the union thugs released the address of the schools at which the governors children attend. They have already been harassed.

It is only a matter of time before they come to harm.

LWW
02-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Why would this surprise you?

LWW

Sev
02-28-2011, 10:44 AM
It doesnt.

Nor does the fact that our lefties dont decry it.

I wonder what they will say if some union thugs do something to the children.

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesnt.

I wonder what they will say if some union thugs do something to the children. </div></div>

Right, so is that the cue for me to condemn such things in no uncertain terms, so LWW can post back to me that I therefore SUPPORT violence against children of those of a different partisan parentage?

GENTLEMEN [sic], TURN OFF YOUR BACKWARDS TRANSLATORS IMMEDIATELY! (at least for this forum!)

Sev
02-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Did I direct the comment at you specifically??

Do you consider yourself a leftist??? I have not called you one.

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 02:28 PM
According to LWW, W and Bill O'Reilly are leftists, and I'm surely to the left of those guys, and to the left of half this board who post. So what do you think? Certainly I play one on this board's spectrum of views, at least.

Sev
02-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Indeed you do.
I enjoy your posting, not agreeing with you on some subject matter aside.
If we all agreed it would be a boring world.

Keep your sense of humor. If you have not noticed there a some on the site that dont seem to have any.

LWW
02-28-2011, 06:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to LWW, W and Bill O'Reilly are leftists, and I'm surely to the left of those guys, and to the left of half this board who post. So what do you think? Certainly I play one on this board's spectrum of views, at least. </div></div>

Have you ever taken the NOLAN QUIZ (http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz)?

I'm actually a slightly left of center non statist. I consider myself a fiscal conservative social liberal. I am accused of being a hard core conservative here by the far left posing as "MODERATES" who actually make George McGovern appear sane in comparison.

I'd honestly like to know where you fall on this chart?

I've posted it before, and not one of our resident leftists had the testicular/ovarian fortitude to post a score.

LWW
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%
According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...
Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties. </div></div>

pooltchr
02-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%

That's scary...same scores here!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Now they will probably start accusing you of being me!!

Steve

Sev
02-28-2011, 06:38 PM
I took it a while back.
I was more libertarian than ChefJeff. Right at the peak of the chart.

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Sure, I've taken it in the past.

To be sure, and not to rely on memory, I just took it. 100/20, LIBERAL! Shocking (given my income bracket)! Although I formed my opinions prior to making this kind of money. Libertarian was one of my prior 4 to 5 political party affiliations.

Sev
02-28-2011, 09:46 PM
So then can I assume you think you know better at how people should conduct their lives and allocate their income. Also have no problem implementing legislation that attempts to force the modification their behavior for what you perceive as being good for them as well has redistributing their earning?

And when the legislation fails, you're for creating a safety net that on the surface appears to be for the greater good but in reality creates dependancy, complacency and feeling that one is entitled to receive something for nothing from society. All the while stealing any chance of the individual actually achieving their full potential?

Stretch
03-01-2011, 03:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesnt.

I wonder what they will say if some union thugs do something to the children. </div></div>

Right, so is that the cue for me to condemn such things in no uncertain terms, so LWW can post back to me that I therefore SUPPORT violence against children of those of a different partisan parentage?

GENTLEMEN [sic], TURN OFF YOUR BACKWARDS TRANSLATORS IMMEDIATELY! (at least for this forum!) </div></div>

It's all they've got lately....St.

Qtec
03-01-2011, 04:19 AM
70/30! Some questions were a bit vague. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

LWW
03-01-2011, 05:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%

Steve </div></div>

I thought you were JohnnyD.

According to aitch ... I'm me, my wife, JohnnyD, Sev, Punter, UGOTDA7, wolf flytrap (SP?), Monty Burns, and who knows who else.

LWW

LWW
03-01-2011, 05:41 AM
I'm glad a few more members post scores.

The truth is that the forum is nearly empty of anything approaching a hard core conservative.

Where I differ from the far left here is that I love our constitutional republic and see the state as worsening everything they touch ... while they see the state as the answer to everything, and the individual who won't toe the party line as dangerous.

LWW

Sev
03-01-2011, 07:35 AM
I should start posting about persona.

Be a ChefJeff clone. Though I dont know if I could actually pull that off.

LWW
03-01-2011, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure, I've taken it in the past.

To be sure, and not to rely on memory, I just took it. 100/20, LIBERAL! Shocking (given my income bracket)! Although I formed my opinions prior to making this kind of money. Libertarian was one of my prior 4 to 5 political party affiliations. </div></div>

Why would you say that?

The top income levels lean hard to the left. Restraint if business locks things in place and keeps new competitors from entering the market, or at least in a serious way. The institution of a fascist economy pushes it even farther ... for the state to deem an entity "TOO BIG TOO FAIL!" they must deem many others as too small to succeed.

The upper class is far more likely to be statists. The lower class far less so as they are the ones suffering the brunt of the economic repression, they are also placated by poor education and a minimal gubmint subsistence check.

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Why would you say that?

The top income levels lean hard to the left.

This I find hard to understand, and I do not believe it is true.

Wisconsin has a partial counterexample. All persons polled there by income favor the union to keep all their CB rights, except for persons with $90k income and higher.

Business owners in the mid-six figures of income and higher skew Republican. Most billionaires are fiscal conservatives and anti-tax hikes.

I think your odd ideas of what is 'left' (W, Bill O'Reilly, REALLY?!?!) are the reason you'd say that. For I don't know of much evidence to support your claim.

It is well-known history that FDR, coming from a patrician background, was widely considered (and correctly considered) a traitor to his economic and social class. Although that was over 60 years ago, the economic elite faction that he said owned Wall Street, and effectively owned the Congress as well, has not gone away, has more money and power than ever before, and are STILL fighting to remove the New Deal through a vast array of created think tanks. People like the Koch brothers ($40-50 billion between them), Joe Coors (billionaire beer magnate), the Hunt brothers, Richard Mellon Scaife, etc., have long been on the front lines opposing Democrats and Democratic Party policies that are more on the left side.

LWW
03-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW

Stretch
03-02-2011, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

While your lack of an intelligent response is not. St.

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%

Steve </div></div>

According to aitch ... I'm me, my wife, JohnnyD, Sev, Punter, UGOTDA7, wolf flytrap (SP?), Monty Burns, and who knows who else.

LWW </div></div>Ohh my!

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 08:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div> Jesus loves you all.

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 08:50 PM

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>From the internet pole that was taken last year 92% of the people responding believe that you are really Walt Whitman reicarnated because of your transcendentalism and realism.You always claim to the contrary but i know otherwise Mr.Whitman.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 08:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

While your lack of an intelligent response is not. St. </div></div>Be nice,you know that is a lie.

Stretch
03-02-2011, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

While your lack of an intelligent response is not. St. </div></div>Be nice,you know that is a lie. </div></div>

Is not. Your whole persona is a lie. That you can not even tell fact from fiction at this point of your identity crisis is what is truly astounding. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! St.

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

While your lack of an intelligent response is not. St. </div></div>Be nice,you know that is a lie. </div></div>

Is not. Your whole persona is a lie. That you can not even tell fact from fiction at this point of your identity crisis is what is truly astounding. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! St. </div></div>You are a direct descendant of hondo.No comprehension whatsoever.The truth will set you free.You are only hurting your vain self.Just read your posts before submitting and comprehend your vain self.The truth will set you free.Seek the truth it is there.All vanity aside you can free yourself of the torment within.

Stretch
03-03-2011, 12:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

Is not. Your whole persona is a lie. That you can not even tell fact from fiction at this point of your identity crisis is what is truly astounding. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! St. </div></div>You are a direct descendant of hondo.No comprehension whatsoever.The truth will set you free.You are only hurting your vain self.Just read your posts before submitting and comprehend your vain self.The truth will set you free.Seek the truth it is there.All vanity aside you can free yourself of the torment within. </div></div>

Someone please kick the Jutebox, it's skipping again. St.

LWW
03-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Might I suggest spellcheck?

LWW

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might I suggest spellcheck?

LWW </div></div>Ohh my!

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 09:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

Is not. Your whole persona is a lie. That you can not even tell fact from fiction at this point of your identity crisis is what is truly astounding. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! St. </div></div>You are a direct descendant of hondo.No comprehension whatsoever.The truth will set you free.You are only hurting your vain self.Just read your posts before submitting and comprehend your vain self.The truth will set you free.Seek the truth it is there.All vanity aside you can free yourself of the torment within. </div></div>

Someone please kick the Jutebox, it's skipping again. St. </div></div>You are afraid of the truth.Accept the truth as it is the truth.The truth will set you free.

Stretch
03-03-2011, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might I suggest spellcheck?

LWW </div></div>

Since you are the only one with issues about it, NO! And the fact that you are such a nit about it delights me to no end. lol what a tard. St.

Stretch
03-03-2011, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

Someone please kick the Jutebox, it's skipping again. St. </div></div>You are afraid of the truth.Accept the truth as it is the truth.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Here's an idea, go and write "the truth will set you free" 1,ooo times, post it in advance, then you can take a small break from your illuminating and introspective contributions. St.

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

Someone please kick the Jutebox, it's skipping again. St. </div></div>You are afraid of the truth.Accept the truth as it is the truth.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Here's an idea, go and write "the truth will set you free" 1,ooo times, post it in advance, then you can take a small break from your illuminating and introspective contributions. St. </div></div>
You should read and understand what you post.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lack of economic and historical knowledge is truly astounding.

LWW </div></div>

Here's an idea, go and write "the truth will set you free" 1,ooo times, post it in advance, then you can take a small break from your illuminating and introspective contributions. St. </div></div>
You are a troubled youth having problems with life in general.Do not be afraid of the truth.Something happened in the past that has scared you from the truth.Seek and find the truth.The truth will set you free.The truth is there and can be found.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you.

Qtec
03-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Well said.

LMAO

Q....

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well said.

LMAO

Q.... </div></div>But it isn't the truth.The truth will set you free.

wolfdancer
03-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Stretch, his "truth" may differ somewhat from your truth.
Any arguments about labor unions are moot here here, as organized labor, trying to negotiate for fair wages and benefits, to meet American living costs and standards, cannot compete against wages and little or no benefits paid in foreign countries.
The "good old days" of workers living quarters and goods stores, owned by the companies that employ them, may be just around the corner....
*** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0&feature=player_detailpage)

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 07:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, his "truth" may differ somewhat from your truth.
Any arguments about labor unions are moot here here, as organized labor, trying to negotiate for fair wages and benefits, to meet American living costs and standards, cannot compete against wages and little or no benefits paid in foreign countries.
The "good old days" of workers living quarters and goods stores, owned by the companies that employ them, may be just around the corner....
*** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0&feature=player_detailpage)
</div></div>The truth will set you free.

LWW
03-04-2011, 06:16 AM
Perhaps we should start an over/under?

LWW