PDA

View Full Version : The trail of tears continues ...

LWW
02-24-2011, 09:33 AM
After countless promises by our beloved but wayward comrade from West Virginia that he would never post in the NPR section of AZB again, where do you think he made his first post upon returning?

LWW

hondo
02-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Here is the post:

"I realize that several of you have said some very nice things about me over the past year and I want you to know I truly appreciate that.
You're a great group of folks on here.
I plan on posting on the main forum and cue forum only but I wanted to say hi and let everyone know how much I missed them.

May God bless"

I explained why I posted.
I have not posted since.
Why not stop the hate and leave me alone?

pooltchr
02-24-2011, 10:42 AM
IOW,
"I'm posting here to say I'm not posting here"

LOL

Steve

JohnnyD
02-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Ohh my! I just do not know what to think of this.
Bringing in the sheep,bringing in the sheep

JohnnyD
02-24-2011, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here is the post:

"I realize that several of you have said some very nice things about me over the past year and I want you to know I truly appreciate that.
You're a great group of folks on here.
I plan on posting on the main forum and cue forum only but I wanted to say hi and let everyone know how much I missed them.

May God bless"

I explained why I posted.
I have not posted since.
Why not stop the hate and leave me alone? </div></div> You appear more relaxed my friend.Have you been practicing Tai Chi? Also that herbal tea advice must be working.A good cleansing is what was needed.Your wit and humor is missed.Thank you for the pm advice about improving my game in 8 ball.Pocketing balls has become easier.To win is to not to be defeated.Hold your head up high and yell I AM HOME.Welcome home my good friend,welcome home.
Peace & love always
Your friend always and forever
JohnnyD
Ps.Jesus told me to tell you that he loves you.

JohnnyD
02-24-2011, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IOW,
"I'm posting here to say I'm not posting here"

LOL

Steve </div></div> Perhaps a paradox occurrence!Jesus loves him anyway.