PDA

View Full Version : President Bush. Assignation Plot Foiled!!!

Sev
02-24-2011, 10:12 AM
I am sure this will failed attempt will anger certain leftists as they would otherwise cheer with joy if president Bush were killed.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...VhD5Wvsysx9dxO

<span style="color: #000000">LUBBOCK, Texas -- A Saudi man has been arrested for allegedly buying chemicals and equipment to make a bomb and researching US targets, including the Dallas home of former President George W. Bush, the Department of Justice said Thursday.
Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari, 20, a Saudi national and a legal resident of Texas, was arrested late Wednesday and faces charges of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction.
He is expected to make his first court appearance in Texas on Friday.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz1Et</span>RBnB6D

Soflasnapper
02-24-2011, 12:09 PM
DALLAS home???

You mean, the Crawford Ranch really was a stage prop???

pooltchr
02-24-2011, 12:36 PM
I guess Republicans aren't allowed to have more than one home?

Steve

Sev
02-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Hmmmmmmm.

LWW
02-24-2011, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DALLAS home???

You mean, the Crawford Ranch really was a stage prop??? </div></div>

He sold the Crawford ranch.

LWW

Sev
02-25-2011, 07:48 AM
Man this guy had one hell of a plan.

It seems to be lucky that he was caught as he was not part of any FBI or Homeland Security sting.

Sev
02-25-2011, 07:49 AM
Oh Dam!!

I spelled assassination wrong!!! Ooops!!

Soflasnapper
02-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Thank you for confirming that W's beloved ranch, where he said he looked forward to retiring to clear brush over and over again, was exactly the stage prop stunt ranch some noticed it was.

pooltchr
02-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Absolutely! Selling private property, while maybe not illegal in this country, should certainly be a major sin!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-25-2011, 03:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for confirming that W's beloved ranch, where he said he looked forward to retiring to clear brush over and over again, was exactly the stage prop stunt ranch some noticed it was. </div></div>

Retiring? LMAO! He was on vacation for over two years of his tenure!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Playing cowboys... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
02-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Well it seems Obama has been on vacation for the first 2 years thus far.

LWW
02-25-2011, 05:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for confirming that W's beloved ranch, where he said he looked forward to retiring to clear brush over and over again, was exactly the stage prop stunt ranch some noticed it was. </div></div>

What a tool you actually are.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-25-2011, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Future of the ranch

At the close of the Bush presidency, the Bushes purchased a home in Dallas, TX. Laura Bush confirmed that they would make that their permanent residency, while spending weekends and holidays at the ranch. The Wall Street Journal quoted an unnamed White House official: "They'll have their place in Crawford. He just loves it." </div></div>

Sure, but not that much, evidently.

Steve, of course, he can live anywhere he wants, and buy or sell any home he wants. That isn't the point and you know it.

The point was that he faked being a cowboy, complete with a Reagan-esque ranch (although he was afraid of horses and had none there), when he always, then and now, prefers the city, and lied about his love for, and intentions to continue to own, that ranch.

Just as detractors said, and just as his supporters, himself, WH insiders, etc., denied.

Sev
02-25-2011, 09:08 PM
Could be he just tired of the parade of uninvited guests showing up all the time.

pooltchr
02-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Anybody besides me notice that a thread about a potential assasination plot against a former president finds no sympathy or outrage from any of our leftist friends? Only an attack on the President for selling his ranch!

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmmmm".

Steve

Sev
02-25-2011, 09:56 PM
They support assassination when it suits them.
After all. Every presidential assassination in US history has been performed by a leftist.

Soflasnapper
02-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Only if you really consider a former ONI/CIA-sponsored Marine fake defector to the Soviet Union, who continued to have an FBI plus a CIA handler once the government paid for his trip and his KGB colonel's daughter wife's trip home, to be some kind of 'leftist.'

But I know you can't be that stupid.

Soflasnapper
02-26-2011, 12:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody besides me notice that a thread about a potential assasination plot against a former president finds no sympathy or outrage from any of our leftist friends? Only an attack on the President for selling his ranch!

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmmmm".

Steve </div></div>

Considering that the last 10 or so 'plots' against the country were entirely setup jobs, using FBI plant provocateurs to induce such plots, you'll excuse my skepticism that this one was real.

Even the crotch bomber was recently released well ahead of his scheduled term in prison because, the court said, of his 'cooperation,' a cooperation, the court said, which had predated his actions. What was THAT all about? Apparently, just a way to justify spending some billions of dollars to buy those full body scanners from a company headed by former DNI Mike Chertoff. So, of course, let the nice man out-- he was one of OURS.

Sev
02-26-2011, 12:41 PM
We have conspiracy theorist amongst us.

Time to bring in Hippiepool.

pooltchr
02-26-2011, 01:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Considering that the last 10 or so 'plots' against the country were entirely setup jobs, using FBI plant provocateurs to induce such plots, you'll excuse my skepticism that this one was real.

</div></div>

Now as much as I disagree with Obama's policies, I find it hard to believe that he is allowing the FBI to set up fake plots against the country. But you apparently know something that I don't. So I will accept your statement at face value, and ask why Obama would allow this to happen.

Steve

LWW
02-27-2011, 05:14 AM
This guy believes im more CT's than hippie.

Hippie never went past Alex Jones's "BIG STONE OWL" ... and never even went close to Nussbacher the Obregon-Sirian-human hybrid who went back and forth from the great pyramid at Giza to the Moon on soul catcher beam and could fly an SR-71 without creating a sonic boom and land using a cloaking device so as to remain invisible to the human eye. With George Bush on board no less.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Now as much as I disagree with Obama's policies, I find it hard to believe that he is allowing the FBI to set up fake plots against the country. But you apparently know something that I don't. So I will accept your statement at face value, and ask why Obama would allow this to happen.

Steve </div></div>

Don't take my word, look it up. Don't you recall the information revealed on all these 'terror plots,' that the FBI guy set some local losers up, and that this was the pattern over and over again? It's not new. Cf: the first WTC bombing, and the FBI fingerprints on OKC.

Why would a president do this? I doubt the president much controls the national security state, which is much more powerful than any president, and more permanent, while presidents come and go.

But if they ARE involved, it is likely for national security state reasons. Just as the 'crotch-bomber' set up the 'need' for these full body scanners (and the huge enrichment of Mike Chertoff and Co.), so too did the anthrax attack enrich the providers of Cipro, who were a bunch of retired generals and intel groups' leaders. After WTC-1, and OKC, the basic outlines of the PATRIOT Act were urgently requested (although mainly refused by the GOP, in an unusually wise move, btw).

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 03:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have conspiracy theorist amongst us.

Time to bring in Hippiepool. </div></div>

Conspiracy FACTUALIST, perhaps.

People are convicted of conspiracy and sent to federal prison prolly every day. It's the go-to charge, when other charges cannot be so easily proven.

The Mafia is a criminal conspiracy that goes on every day. The former Communist conspiracy reached all around the world, and still may.

And yet the idea that conspiracies occur in everyday politics, or in national security matters, is so dangerous to consider that the mere mention calls down the brickbats?

Sev
02-27-2011, 03:54 PM
So what do you think of Roswell and Area 51? Hmmmm????

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 04:50 PM
My mother and I met Nathan Twining, the semi-elderly (now) son of the general whose command included Roswell, when we were buying land in NM for its prospects for oil discovery. You should hear what he had to say, quite amazing!

Sev
02-27-2011, 05:18 PM
I wish I could.

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My mother and I met Nathan Twining, the semi-elderly (now) son of the general whose command included Roswell, when we were buying land in NM for its prospects for oil discovery. You should hear what he had to say, quite amazing! </div></div>Excellent post.A new thread would be interesting about the area.

Qtec
02-27-2011, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An American citizen and a former Chicago gang member, Mr. Padilla was arrested in May 2002 when he arrived at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. He was soon declared an "enemy combatant," and <span style='font-size: 14pt'>then-Attorney General John Ashcroft announced that he had planned to detonate a radioactive bomb in the United States.
</span>
The administration long resisted charging Mr. Padilla in a civilian court, preferring to hold him without charges in the Navy brig. Finally, last fall, the administration did bring charges, accusing him of being part of a terrorist cell. But those charges contained <u><span style='font-size: 14pt'>no mention of a radioactive-bomb plot.</span></u> </div></div> link (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/03/us/03cnd-scotus.html)

How unjust is that?
Its like being arrested for a bank robbery you didn't do, doing 8 years in solitary and when you come to trial the charge is rape!

There is no doubt in my mind that people many innocent people are now in prison because of a Govt PR offensive.

Q

LWW
02-28-2011, 02:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An American citizen and a former Chicago gang member, Mr. Padilla was arrested in May 2002 when he arrived at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. He was soon declared an "enemy combatant," and <span style='font-size: 14pt'>then-Attorney General John Ashcroft announced that he had planned to detonate a radioactive bomb in the United States.
</span>
The administration long resisted charging Mr. Padilla in a civilian court, preferring to hold him without charges in the Navy brig. Finally, last fall, the administration did bring charges, accusing him of being part of a terrorist cell. But those charges contained <u><span style='font-size: 14pt'>no mention of a radioactive-bomb plot.</span></u> </div></div> link (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/03/us/03cnd-scotus.html)

How unjust is that?
Its like being arrested for a bank robbery you didn't do, doing 8 years in solitary and when you come to trial the charge is rape!

There is no doubt in my mind that people many innocent people are now in prison because of a Govt PR offensive.

Q
</div></div>

It's not unjust at all.

Here's how our legal system works ... when you come to trial against a citizen you must present the evidence and allow the defense to examine said evidence and cross examine all witnesses involved in obtaining that evidence.

Now, in national security issues, that means that exactly how we obtained dirty bomb data would be disclosed and the means it was obtained by would then be useless in the future as the bad guys would know how to avoid it.

For that reason, if you have a slam dunk case on another felony you prosecute that one and maintain security on surveillance techniques.

I'm not comfortable with the Padilla case myself, but for different reasons.

LWW