PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

=k=
09-09-2002, 07:26 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the help i receive here!! Chris Cass did it again.. got me to thinking when he posted about setting goals.. thankfully i met last years goals and realized when making a list for this year to make my goals i would need to take some lessons.. so called and set up lesson for today after work.. hehe.. also a smoke free room listed on preacherman's post. The post's about the famous scott lee made me realize to improve i needed lessons.. maybe when scott gets in this area, i can expand my game even more. again thanks to all!!! k

Chris Cass
09-09-2002, 10:34 AM
Hi =k=,

I am honored and thank you too. That, made my day. If I could help motivate one person into excelling in the sport, we all love? It helps erase the public insults and humiliation, any Anon can dish out.

This advice is what I used to also move up in the tournament arena. #### Leonard also has tons of valuble information if he would just get off of it and share. The problem is everytime he posts he gets pounced on. It's a shame. IMHO There's so many valuble resourses here. I'm just glad to be one that helped you.

You make me want to buy you something, =k=. LOL

Thanks so much,

C.C.

Lester
09-09-2002, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi =k=,

I am honored and thank you too. That, made my day. If I could help motivate one person into excelling in the sport, we all love? It helps erase the public insults and humiliation, any Anon can dish out.

This advice is what I used to also move up in the tournament arena. #### Leonard also has tons of valuble information if he would just get off of it and share. The problem is everytime he posts he gets pounced on. It's a shame. IMHO There's so many valuble resourses here. I'm just glad to be one that helped you.

You make me want to buy you something, =k=. LOL

Thanks so much,

C.C.
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Chris, I miss ####Leonard's posts as well. One of the great things about this game is the folklore. The stories that people tell. And lets face it, there are more "characters" in this game than any other. JMHO ****Lester****

<hr></blockquote>