PDA

View Full Version : johnny d.

hondo
02-24-2011, 08:59 PM
johnny, you are not real. You are either sev, most likely, or one of lwws other cronies from AZ.
You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.
You obviously find it humorous to cyber stalk me.
You have accused me of terrible things : molesting my family, molesting my students, lying about my life's work, denying my Saviour.

You have delighted in grieving my very soul.
Every time I post , you flood the forum with dozens of posts calling me a liar and viciously attacking me while mocking my faith and pretending to be something you are not.

sev or punter or whoever you are, I have nothing but contempt for your actions.
Jesus commands us to love all souls and I must listen, but your actions are vile and I truly wish you would leave me alone.

I know you and lww enjoy tormenting me.
If you were truly a Christian you would know that you will be called to account for the pain you have caused a fellow soul
from God.

Continue to post your hate, sev/johnny, or whoever, but know that Jesus really does love you.

hondo
02-24-2011, 09:07 PM
I was going to send this to sev/jonny/whoever in a PM but decided to post it.

I know the mob will start up with the martyr attacks again
but it is what it is.

I have made one post on AZ, ONE, and already am under attack from
lww and jennings.

I pretty much don't post at all any more.
Being attacked with the same shit over and over gets pretty old,
But once in a while I feel like speaking up.

JohnnyD
02-24-2011, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> johnny, you are not real. You are either sev, most likely, or one of lwws other cronies from AZ.
You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.
You have accused me of terrible things : molesting my family, molesting my students, lying about my life's work, denying my Saviour.

Every time I post , you flood the forum with dozens of posts calling me a liar and viciously attacking me while mocking my faith and pretending to be something you are not.

Jesus commands us to love all souls and I must listen, but your actions are vile and I truly wish you would leave me alone.

If you were truly a Christian you would know that you will be called to account for the pain you have caused a fellow soul
from God.

Continue to post your hate, sev/johnny, or whoever, but know that Jesus really does love you. </div></div>Jesus loves you too.

JohnnyD
02-24-2011, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was going to send this to sev/jonny/whoever in a PM but decided to post it.

I know the mob will start up with the martyr attacks again
but it is what it is.

lww and jennings.

I pretty much don't post at all any more.
Being attacked with the same shit over and over gets pretty old,
But once in a while I feel like speaking up. </div></div>Jesus loves all.

hondo
02-24-2011, 10:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> johnny, you are not real. You are either sev, most likely, or one of lwws other cronies from AZ.
You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

Continue to post your hate, sev/johnny, or whoever, but know that Jesus really does love you. </div></div>Jesus loves you too. </div></div>

I know he does.

hondo
02-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Agreed.

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> johnny, you are not real. You are either sev, most likely, or one of lwws other cronies from AZ.
You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

Continue to post your hate, sev/johnny, or whoever, but know that Jesus really does love you. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you make a claim, you post a link.

Q </div></div>

LWW

Qtec
02-25-2011, 04:26 AM
Why are you quoting me?

Do you really think this childish warped pathetic squabble has anything to do with me?

Hondo asked for this thread, keep me out of it.

can't you just say, "prove it".

Q

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you quoting me?

Do you really think this childish warped pathetic squabble has anything to do with me?

Q </div></div>

Because you say funny, hypocritical, childish, warped, pathetic things on a regular basis.

Here's a thought ... stop saying ridiculous things and I'll stop quoting the ridiculous things you have said because you won't be saying them anymore.

LWW

hondo
02-25-2011, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you quoting me?

Q </div></div>

You post day after day calling each other every name in the book
and I say nothing.
I've posted maybe 5 times in the past month and you've made snarky comments about 3 of them.
Q, it's simple. If my posts annoy you so much, why not
put me on ignore rather than adopting this holier than thou attitude? KMA! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Sev
02-25-2011, 07:55 AM
You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

Continue to post your hate, sev/johnny, or whoever, but know that Jesus really does love you. </div></div>

Dude. How many time do I have to tell you I am not JohhnyD.

If I want to bust your balls I dont need an alias to do it under.

And yes your getting a ribbing on AZ. You have also been sincerely welcomed back.
Now stop your sniveling and get back into the ring. Or are you as Meredith once said, "a tomato"?

Sev
02-25-2011, 07:58 AM

Q </div></div>

I thought you guys were tight??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

pooltchr
02-25-2011, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
lww and jennings.

</div></div>

Please show me where I posted an attack.

Or are you just making stuff up?

Or are you seeing things that aren't there?

Or is LWW correct when he says you actually like playing the victim role?

Steve

llotter
02-25-2011, 08:28 AM
I didn't miss the troll that fathered this thread in the least and was sorry to see his ugly head rearing again.

Sev
02-25-2011, 09:37 AM
Now that paints an amusing picture.

pooltchr
02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't miss the troll that fathered this thread in the least and was sorry to see his ugly head rearing again. </div></div>

Reminds me of Digger on the FOX sports racing broadcasts!

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play...CAR+is+the+King (http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=nascar%20digger&tnr=21&vid=417932969264&l=168&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts1.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumb nail.aspx%3Fq%3D417932969264%26id%3D6d812771f20e45 35edf9081dbd98fd90%26bid%3DFOnC4pXiqdz1Aw%26bn%3DT humb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.youtube.com%25 2fwatch%253fv%253d2-DJqWxf0K8&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2-DJqWxf0K8&sigr=11a1802vn&newfp=1&tit=Digger+and+Friends%3A+NASCAR+is+the+King)

Steve

JohnnyD
02-25-2011, 02:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

And yes your getting a ribbing on AZ. You have also been sincerely welcomed back.
Now stop your sniveling and get back into the ring. Or are you as Meredith once said, "a tomato"? </div></div> I am the real Johnny D.

LWW
02-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Bless you JohnnyD.

You are a kind and forgiving soul.

The West Virginian could learn much from you.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-25-2011, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you JohnnyD.

You are a kind and forgiving soul.

The West Virginian could learn much from you.

LWW </div></div> Thank you LWW.You are such a pious person.Our friend is in need of our prayers now.Seems like a never ending battle.Without a doubt we will have to commence with our prayer group again,same time of day,see you then.Jesus loves you.
Love & peace always
JohnnyD.

JohnnyD
02-25-2011, 08:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

Now stop your sniveling and get back into the ring. Or are you as Meredith once said, "a tomato"? </div></div>Mr.Sev i am sorry that you have to go thru this terrible ordeal.I know that this has taken quite a toll on your life.I ask the forum to take up their flasks in honor of you.I toast a fine scotch whisky in your honor sir,cheers.
Please continue your wonderful writings as you remind me of a young Walt Whitman.Jesus loves you.
Love & peace always
Your friend
The one and only JohnnyD.

Sev
02-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Not to worry JohnnyD it is but a flash in the pan in the midst of a far larger struggle.

Chopstick
02-26-2011, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

Now stop your sniveling and get back into the ring. Or are you as Meredith once said, "a tomato"? </div></div> I am the real Johnny D. </div></div>

No he isn't. I'm the real JohnnyD.

pooltchr
02-26-2011, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No he isn't. I'm the real JohnnyD. </div></div>

My name is JohnnyD!

These three people all claim to be JohnnyD....

Those of you from my generation can probably remember where that line comes from.

Steve

Sev
02-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Hondo is JohhnyD.

What proof you say??

Hondo has been known to talk to himself before.

hondo
02-26-2011, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

Now stop your sniveling and get back into the ring. Or are you as Meredith once said, "a tomato"? </div></div>Mr.Sev i am sorry that you have to go thru this terrible ordeal.I know that this has taken quite a toll on your life.
Love & peace always
Your friend
</div></div>

sev, I didn't realize how much I was hurting you by accusing
you of being johnny d.
Perhaps if he feels as bad for you as he lets on, he will stop this by admittng who he is.
LOL!

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

Now stop your sniveling and get back into the ring. Or are you as Meredith once said, "a tomato"? </div></div>Mr.Sev i am sorry that you have to go thru this terrible ordeal.I know that this has taken quite a toll on your life.
Love & peace always
Your friend
</div></div>

you of being johnny d.
Perhaps if he feels as bad for you as he lets on, he will stop this by admittng who he is.
LOL! </div></div>I really am JohnnyD.
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 02:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You are not black.
You are not a Christian.
You are not sincere.
You lack all integrity.

from God.

Love & peace always
Your friend
</div></div>

you of being johnny d.
LOL! </div></div> Perhaps you can stop with the nonsense and quite hurting people.
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you quoting me?

Q </div></div>

and I say nothing.
I've posted maybe 5 times in the past month and you've made snarky comments about 3 of them.
put me on ignore rather than adopting this holier than thou attitude? KMA! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>Ohh my!Anger issues are rising.Deep breathes,exhale,inhale.You can do it.We all love hondo.Jesus loves hondo.

LWW
02-27-2011, 05:23 AM
JohnnyD, I apologize for the West Virginians actions. I'm wondering if his confusion comes from a belief that a black man such as yourself couldn't possibly display the brilliant mind you obviously possess.

The left here is laced with these types of thought.

One in particular is Clarence Thomas. Have you heard a peep from them about judge Thomas Porteous for rampant corruption? Of course not ... he was appointed by Clinton and is white ... yet they rant at every opportunity about the only brother on the SCOTUS.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, I apologize for the West Virginians actions. I'm wondering if his confusion comes from a belief that a black man such as yourself couldn't possibly display the brilliant mind you obviously possess.

The left here is laced with these types of thought.

One in particular is Clarence Thomas. Have you heard a peep from them about judge Thomas Porteous for rampant corruption? Of course not ... he was appointed by Clinton and is white ... yet they rant at every opportunity about the only brother on the SCOTUS.

LWW </div></div>A racial slant if i say so myself.

LWW
02-27-2011, 06:12 AM
I have offered them many chances to explain their beliefs and responses ... the best reply I received was to ask my mammy.

LWW

Sev
02-27-2011, 07:08 AM
And and and he is married to blonde white woman!!!
The party of tolerance finds that intolerable!!!

LWW
02-27-2011, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And and and he is married to blonde white woman!!!
The party of tolerance finds that intolerable!!! </div></div>

Notice that the West Virginian, who claims devout Christianity, has deemed himself equal to Christ by granting himself the power of spiritual judgement upon others.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/2949537780_804666acb3.jpg

LWW

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]And and and he is married to blonde white woman!!!

Notice that the West Virginian, who claims devout Christianity, has deemed himself equal to Christ by granting himself the power of spiritual judgement upon others.

LWW [/quote A certain person here is as trust worthy as a snake.He does not speak the truth.

Sev
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

HAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
OMG!!!

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

HAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
OMG!!! </div></div>Excellent post

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And and and he is married to blonde white woman!!!

LWW </div></div>HAHAHAHAHAHA

JohnnyD
03-06-2011, 09:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you quoting me?

Q </div></div>

and I say nothing.
put me on ignore rather than adopting this holier than thou attitude? KMA! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>Ohh my! CALM DOWN

hondo
03-06-2011, 10:25 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Very good!

hondo
03-06-2011, 10:27 PM
That one was very clever. Cracked me up too.

JohnnyD
03-06-2011, 10:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Very good! </div></div>Excellent post

JohnnyD
03-06-2011, 10:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That one was very clever. Cracked me up too. </div></div>Excellent post.Delivered in a very calm tone and appears to be sincere.However snakes can be deceiving.

hondo
03-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Hey, johnny, just out of curiosity- Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest.

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:57 AM
JohnnyD ... I apologize for the West Virginian. He has a proclivity for jumping head first into the gutter with his vulgar homoerotic thoughts.

LWW

hondo
03-07-2011, 06:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... I apologize for the West Virginian. He has a proclivity for jumping head first into the gutter with his vulgar homoerotic thoughts.

LWW </div></div>

???????

I thought sev liked to cook????

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, johnny, just out of curiosity- Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest. </div></div> Hey,hondo just out of curiosity-Where you really a school teacher,in good standing of course?

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... I apologize for the West Virginian. He has a proclivity for jumping head first into the gutter with his vulgar homoerotic thoughts.

LWW </div></div> The racist taunts never end LWW.I just want to thank you for always being so cordial to me and others.Your well thought out writings are always a pleasure to read.Since the other person has never won a debate with you he uses derogatory remarks towards others to try to compensate for his lack of well thought out discussion.You sir,truly remind me of the late great Walt Whitman.Take care and have a stupendous day.
Sincerly your friend

JohnnyD

hondo
03-07-2011, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, johnny, just out of curiosity- Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest. </div></div> Hey,hondo just out of curiosity-Where you really a school teacher,in good standing of course? </div></div>

LOL! I noticed that wasn't a no.

LWW
03-07-2011, 06:39 AM
He can't help himself.

LWW

Sev
03-07-2011, 06:52 AM

LWW </div></div>

He's just a dirty bird. Its tough to remain untarnished in the personal colonoscope industry.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, johnny, just out of curiosity- Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest. </div></div> Hey,hondo just out of curiosity-Where you really a school teacher,in good standing of course? </div></div>

LOL! I noticed that wasn't a no. </div></div>Such a childish question,as usual.You can never take the high road in discussion.You have all that pent up rage and nothing to do but be an internet bully.Cyber attacking and stalking me will never advance your career.Since you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia you must be sure to take your anatypical antipschotic medicine.
Debate after debate you get made a fool of.Practice those calming excercises i sent you.Calm down,relax.Just calm down let the natural flow of chi into your life.Your holier than thou attitude towards all others has ruined your reputation.Just calm down and be a good person.Read and "try" to comprehend others posts.Read the good book when you get up and get some spirituality in your sick life.Most of all calm down.I will always be there to help and guide you i am only a pm away.
Have a wonderful day.
Your friend

JohnnyD

Qtec
03-07-2011, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... I apologize for the West Virginian. He has a proclivity for jumping head first into the gutter with his vulgar homoerotic thoughts.

LWW </div></div> The racist taunts never end LWW.I just want to thank you for always being so cordial to me and others.Your well thought out writings are always a pleasure to read.Since the other person has never won a debate with you he uses derogatory remarks towards others to try to compensate for his lack of well thought out discussion.You sir,truly remind me of the late great Walt Whitman.Take care and have a stupendous day.
Sincerly your friend <span style="color: #990000">..and devoted servant, I thank you dear leader for allowing me to exist..grovel.grovel.</span>

JohnnyD </div></div>

OMG. Is that a brown spot I see on the end of johnny's nose?

Q....... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... I apologize for the West Virginian. He has a proclivity for jumping head first into the gutter with his vulgar homoerotic thoughts.

LWW </div></div>

He's just a dirty bird. Its tough to remain untarnished in the personal colonoscope industry. </div></div>
Ohh my!

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... I apologize for the West Virginian. He has a proclivity for jumping head first into the gutter with his vulgar homoerotic thoughts.

Sincerly your friend <span style="color: #990000">..and devoted servant, I thank you dear leader for allowing me to exist..grovel.grovel.</span>

JohnnyD </div></div>

OMG. Is that a brown spot I see on the end of johnny's nose?

Q....... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div> It's on your nose,your looking in a mirror.

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:02 PM
JD ... I can't tell if that was yet another leftist homoerotic fantasy, or yet another racial slur about brown people?

What's your take on this sir?

LWW

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 04:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JD ... I can't tell if that was yet another leftist homoerotic fantasy, or yet another racial slur about brown people?

LWW </div></div>Their racist garbage as usual.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He can't help himself.

LWW </div></div>

God bless you.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Jesus loves you.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Bless you, johnny.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... I apologize for the West Virginian. He has a proclivity for jumping head first into the gutter with his vulgar homoerotic thoughts.

LWW </div></div>

He's just a dirty bird. Its tough to remain untarnished in the personal colonoscope industry. </div></div>
Ohh my! </div></div>

You are in my prayers. God bless.

Sev
03-07-2011, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus loves you. </div></div>

I had supper with Jesus.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Please , brother johnny, do as Jesus commands and turn the other cheek.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Let he who is without sin...

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JD ... I can't tell if that was yet another leftist homoerotic fantasy, or yet another racial slur about brown people?

LWW </div></div>Their racist garbage as usual. </div></div>

Turn the other cheek. Read the Good Book, my brother in Christ.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus loves you. </div></div>

I had supper with Jesus. </div></div>

You are a true Christian, sev.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
A simple no would have sufficed, my brother.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you, johnny. </div></div>Ohh my! Bless you too brother hondo.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A simple no would have sufficed, my brother. </div></div>Sometimes a simple no cannot answer and tell about the truth.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Jesus loves everybody!

hondo
03-07-2011, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus loves everybody! </div></div>

Thank you, johnny. You stated yesterday that I had no friends and I was going to call you on it but I knew that you would come to your senses and retract your blasphemous insult.
God bless you.

hondo
03-07-2011, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A simple no would have sufficed, my brother. </div></div>Sometimes a simple no cannot answer and tell about the truth. </div></div>

Sure it can, brother sev. As a devout Christian I know you would never lie.

hondo
03-07-2011, 05:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you, johnny. </div></div>Ohh my! Bless you too brother hondo.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

And you, my brother.
I can't speak for Mel Gibson, however. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
03-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Jesus loves me,
this I know,
cause St.Johnny
done told me so

LWW
03-07-2011, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JD ... I can't tell if that was yet another leftist homoerotic fantasy, or yet another racial slur about brown people?

That was my guess.

LWW

hondo
03-07-2011, 05:38 PM
johnny's minister has to be disappointed in the terrible things johnny has said to me.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 06:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]JD ... I can't tell if that was yet another leftist homoerotic fantasy, or yet another racial slur about brown people?

That was my guess.

LWW [/quote A certain person is now seeking the truth here.I wonder what made him be nice.

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]JD ... I can't tell if that was yet another leftist homoerotic fantasy, or yet another racial slur about brown people?

That was my guess.

LWW [/quote A certain person is now seeking the truth here.I wonder what made him be nice. </div></div>

Jesus.

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 12:01 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LWW
03-08-2011, 05:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHAHAHAHAHA </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD ... you suffer the slings and arrows of the cabal with an honor and dignity they cannot comprehend.

LWW