PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Maryland! Gay Marriage Legal

Gayle in MD
02-25-2011, 11:20 AM
I am very proud of all of the Marylanders for their tireless efforts to overturn the unconscionable Religious based denial of equal rights, as assured in our Constitution, to all Americans, outlawing the shameful, religious based, demonizing of Gay and Lesbian Americans.

We can only hope this great new law, will surpress some of the religious based homophobia and misogeny, which has fomented violence against women, and Gays, just as they have fomented violence against women's health workers, Doctors, and every other of their unfair attacks against G/L/TG/TS and women's rights, as well.

We Marylanders have worked very hard to achieve this great goal, for equal marital rights in our state, for ALL Americans in our state.

Hats off to all who participated!

G.

LWW
02-25-2011, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am very proud of all of the Marylanders for their tireless efforts to overturn the unconscionable Religious based denial of equal rights, as assured in our Constitution, to all Americans, outlawing the shameful, religious based, demonizing of Gay and Lesbian Americans.

We can only hope this great new law, will surpress some of the religious based homophobia and misogeny, which has fomented violence against women, and Gays, just as they have fomented violence against women's health workers, Doctors, and every other of their unfair attacks against G/L/TG/TS and women's rights, as well.

We Marylanders have worked very hard to achieve this great goal, for equal marital rights in our state, for ALL Americans in our state.

Hats off to all who participated!

G. </div></div>

Well, first off you are still clueless as to the content of the COTUS.

Gay marriage, in the original intent of the COTUS, was a state's rights issue as was all other marriage.

Beyond that, I agree that it should be legal.

LWW

llotter
02-26-2011, 08:26 AM
I am disheartened to see the continued 'victories' of the Left that are bringing ruin to the Last Best Hope on earth.

LWW
02-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Well, it is their mission.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 03:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am disheartened to see the continued 'victories' of the Left that are bringing ruin to the Last Best Hope on earth. </div></div>Excellent post.The truth has been found.

Sev
02-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Not to worry. At the current rate of abortion and gays getting married a liberal extinction event is on the horizon.

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to worry. At the current rate of abortion and gays getting married a liberal extinction event is on the horizon. </div></div>Called higher taxes!

LWW
02-27-2011, 05:49 AM
I don't think they've figured that out yet.

LWW