PDA

View Full Version : OMG! President Lives Life, While In Office!!!!

Gayle in MD
02-26-2011, 05:00 AM
We just can't have this!
Now, if he was chopping wood, while screwing up the WAR OF AMERICAN BLOOD IN EXCHANGE FOR <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Corporate Oil Profits,FOR HIS ENTIRE TOP CABINETS FORMER CORPORATE CRONIES</span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>in Iraq, there wouldn't be a problem!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
02-26-2011, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We just can't have this!

Now, if he was chopping wood, while screwing up the blood for Corporate Oil Profits, in Iraq, there wouldn't be a problem!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another non-post.

Q </div></div>

LWW

Sev
02-26-2011, 07:43 AM
I like the new method Gayle has to responding to my threads without responding to my threads.

LWW
02-26-2011, 03:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the new method Gayle has to responding to my threads without responding to my threads. </div></div>

Welcome to the <span style='font-size: 26pt'>TOTAL IGNORE</span> club.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 05:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the new method Gayle has to responding to my threads without responding to my threads. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>The one fears the truth.

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the new method Gayle has to responding to my threads without responding to my threads. </div></div>

LWW </div></div> WATERLOO WATERLOO

Sev
02-26-2011, 05:34 PM
WATERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 02:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WATERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO </div></div>Excellent post.Sentence structure and spelling at it's finest.

LWW
02-27-2011, 06:00 AM
Everyone meets their waterloo.

LWW