PDA

View Full Version : A Travestry Of Forum Justice

Gayle in MD
02-26-2011, 06:14 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>When we see a member, who posts 13012 posts, in three years and four months, nearly every one of them including personal attacks, on members, here, and then bashes members here on yet another other forum site, affiliated with this forum, while a member like Wolfdancer, who brought so much mirth to this forum, is still banned.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>This is PROOF, that If you're a RWer, or embrace the political views of the moderator, you can do whatever you want, and the rules of this forum, do not apply.

A true travesty of justice.

G</span>.

LWW
02-26-2011, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>When we see a member, who posts <s>13012</s> 13,019 posts, in three years and four months, nearly<s> every</s> none one of them including personal attacks, on members, here, and then <s>bashes</s> corrects the bravo sierra of members here on yet another other forum site, affiliated with this forum, while a member like Wolfdancer, who brought so much <s>mirth</s> filth and hate to this forum, is still banned.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>This is PROOF, that If you're a <s>RWer</s> leftist, or embrace the political views of the <s>moderator</s> far left, you can <s>do whatever you want, and the rules of this forum, do not apply</s> count on the other far leftists of the board to excuse your incivility and smear those who play by the rules.

G</span>. </div></div>

LWW

Sev
02-26-2011, 07:33 AM
I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div> Indeed!

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>When we see a member, who posts 13012 posts, in three years and four months, nearly every one of them including personal attacks, on members, here, and then bashes members here on yet another other forum site, affiliated with this forum, while a member like Wolfdancer, who brought so much mirth to this forum, is still banned.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>This is PROOF, that If you're a RWer, or embrace the political views of the moderator, you can do whatever you want, and the rules of this forum, do not apply.

G</span>. </div></div> You finially realize what you do.Now that is a revelation.Outing oneself takes courage.I say bravo to you.The truth will set you free.

pooltchr
02-26-2011, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

People who are so stubborn, and refuse to learn from others, and allow themselves to grow and evolve, are doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over.

Someone much wiser than I once said that agreement is what we need for comfort, but disagreement is what we need for personal growth.

When we decide we would rather ignore those with different viewpoints, we stifle our own growth.

Sound familiar???

Steve

Chopstick
02-26-2011, 11:47 AM
When you see a forum with 13986 threads and a member who has 13678 posts and not a single positive contribution among them, and they are still here, that is a travesty.

Unless the purpose of the forum is to be totally negative and offend as many people as you can.

It is called feedback. If it is 98% negative it may be time to consider you may not be a victim but a carrier.

hondo
02-26-2011, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Agreed!

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 02:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you see a forum with 13986 threads and a member who has 13678 posts and not a single positive contribution among them, and they are still here, that is a travesty.

Unless the purpose of the forum is to be totally negative and offend as many people as you can.

It is called feedback. If it is 98% negative it may be time to consider you may not be a victim but a carrier. </div></div>Ohh my! Chopstick has found the truth.The truth will set her free.

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 02:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Agreed! </div></div>Indeed!

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you see a forum with 13986 threads and a member who has 13678 posts and not a single positive contribution among them, and they are still here, that is a travesty.

It is called feedback. If it is 98% negative it may be time to consider you may not be a victim but a carrier. </div></div>Excellent post.This is a great example of a person who saught out and found the truth.The truth must be told.

LWW
02-27-2011, 05:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Agreed! </div></div>Indeed! </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

It seems that our prayers for the West Virginian are working.

LWW

hondo
02-27-2011, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div>

Your prayers have nothing to do with it.
I seriously doubt that you and sev even pray.
Even the johnny personality of sev.
Christians don't treat Christians the way you people do.

I just know which way the wind blows.

Sev
02-27-2011, 07:29 AM
Especially if you are facing hind tit.

HHAHHA!!!

Gayle in MD
02-27-2011, 07:42 AM

It is called feedback. If it is 98% negative it may be time to consider you may not be a victim but a carrier. </div></div>

That's YOUR POV. My posts have been written over a course of over ten years.

But thanks for your usual negative input, on a personal level.

G.

Sev
02-27-2011, 07:43 AM
You mean your trash has been spewed over the course of 10 years.

LWW
02-27-2011, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div>

I just know which way the wind blows. </div></div>

Christ taught that only He would sit in judgement of another's spiritual faith.

Why are you claiming to be a deity?

Has your consistent ascension upon crosses of your own manufacture now evolved into ascension to the Heavenly throne?

LWW

hondo
02-27-2011, 02:52 PM
You are the one who puts me on the Cross constantly.
I know I fall far short.

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the one who puts me on the Cross constantly.
I know I fall far short. </div></div>Jesus loves you.YOU must work for his love.Stand up just once in your life and be a man by telling the truth.The truth will finally set you free from your sinful ways.The truth will set you free.
JohnnyD

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div>You are a heavenly person LWW.You are so kind to your fellow man.

I just know which way the wind blows. </div></div>

Christ taught that only He would sit in judgement of another's spiritual faith.

Why are you claiming to be a deity?

Has your consistent ascension upon crosses of your own manufacture now evolved into ascension to the Heavenly throne?

LWW </div></div>

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean your trash has been spewed over the course of 10 years. </div></div>
This is the truth.

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see another banning in your future. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div>

I just know which way the wind blows. </div></div> Terrible post.Lacks compassion for his fellow man.Jesus loves you hondo.Our prayers will continue for your sinful soul.
You don not speak the truth plus you mock religion.You should do the relaxing exercises i sent you.Relax and calm down.Slow down in life and relax.

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you see a forum with 13986 threads and a member who has 13678 posts and not a single positive contribution among them, and they are still here, that is a travesty.

It is called feedback. If it is 98% negative it may be time to consider you may not be a victim but a carrier. </div></div>

That's YOUR POV. My posts have been written over a course of over ten years.

But thanks for your usual negative input, on a personal level.

G.

</div></div>Always filled with filth and hatred.

Qtec
02-27-2011, 09:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD...."Always filled with filth and hatred." </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Jesus loves you. </div></div>

.......Ah, JohnnyD judges. JohnnyD is a hypocrite and a fake.

The Truth will set you free Johnny, if you embrace it.

Do you dare?

Q

LWW
02-28-2011, 02:36 AM
His statements were not judgmental of one's spiritual nature or salvation.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-01-2011, 12:13 PM

You, of all people, have no room to talk, about what is and isn't of value, since you are completely out of touch about how we got into this mess we're in in this country, and STILL embrace everything which caused our economic failure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffHFjlqIzKE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ObZvdedXx0&feature=related

trickle down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wputRsxArSI&feature=fvwrel

markets are not self sustaining, need regulation, thatcher/Reagan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orsfTY-zL-w&feature=related

Smith's invisable hand

To the Tea party the gov saved us from a depression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2urqysF_56k&NR=1&feature=fvwp

What caused the meltdown, Bush, War, transfer of wealth, greenspan low interest rates

Moral failure of capitalism, predatory lending, trickle up, fraud and corruption, enron

Your opinions don't hold any weight with me, nor do your insulting cronies, who think I give a damn about any of their, or your opinions.

"How Could forty Million People Be So Dumb"
G.

pooltchr
03-01-2011, 01:34 PM
How many times, in how many different threads, will you post this same garbage????

Most people are content with posting something once. So either you feel that the more you post it, the better chance of someone believing it....or your memory is going, and you can't remember which thread you post something in.

And you obviously have no problem ignoring the topic of a thread you attempt to hijack.

Steve

jimmyg
03-01-2011, 02:01 PM
13,700 meaningless, politically based, irrational, posts.

It lives!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9wL0ffxqY&feature=related

J

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 02:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His statements were not judgmental of one's spiritual nature or salvation.

LWW </div></div> Correct LWW.This one who "attempts" debate with you is wrong again.Comprehension is not something that can be taught.The truth will set them free.

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Could gail be the mother of hondo?

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">13,700 meaningless, politically based, irrational, posts.

It lives!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9wL0ffxqY&feature=related

J </div></div> Hate filled and racist.

pooltchr
03-01-2011, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could gail be the mother of hondo? </div></div>

Gale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A gale is a very strong wind.

I think that pretty much sums up everything she represents.

Steve

jimmyg
03-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Come on, it wasn't a great movie, but "hate filled and racist"?

J

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on, it wasn't a great movie, but "hate filled and racist"?

J </div></div> Her babbling writings.

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD...."Always filled with filth and hatred." </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Jesus loves you. </div></div>

.......Ah, JohnnyD judges. JohnnyD is a hypocrite and a fake.

The Truth will set you free Johnny, if you embrace it.

Do you dare?

Q </div></div> Why is your anger directed towards me ? I await your apology sir Q.Onward as it is Glenfiddich time.

LWW
03-01-2011, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could gail be the mother of hondo? </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>OH DEAR!!!!!</u></span>

LWW

Sev
03-01-2011, 06:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could gail be the mother of hondo? </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

So where the wind goes a gail blows???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
03-02-2011, 04:33 AM
I think Wail is more appropriate.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could gail be the mother of hondo? </div></div>

Steve </div></div>Pretty much according to the National Weather Service.Hot air.

So where the wind goes a gail blows???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Qtec
03-02-2011, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Truth will set you free Johnny, if you embrace it. </div></div>

Q...LOL

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Truth will set you free Johnny, if you embrace it. </div></div>

Q...LOL </div></div>It is good for one to laugh at the truth as it means they have accepted the truth.You are coming around after all.
Take a walk in your favorite park and enjoy all of GOD's gifts.Have a wonderful and glorious day.

LWW
03-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div>Like they say you are the best LWW.

LWW
03-03-2011, 02:46 AM
I am but a humble servant JohnnyD.

LWW

ugotda7
03-09-2011, 01:41 PM
POS.............................

ugotda7
03-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Bump..............

hondo
03-09-2011, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POS............................. </div></div>

Tap! Tap! Tap! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
03-09-2011, 02:39 PM
That was to predictable.

Stretch
03-09-2011, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POS............................. </div></div>

Tap! Tap! Tap! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Hoisted on high. lol St.

hondo
03-09-2011, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POS............................. </div></div>

Hoisted on high. lol St.
</div></div>

it appears the Klan are turning on each other.

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POS............................. </div></div>

Hoisted on high. lol St.
</div></div>

it appears the Klan are turning on each other. </div></div>You really don't get it do you? Comprehend.Think again.HAHAHA

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 03:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POS............................. </div></div>

Hoisted on high. lol St.
</div></div>Poor gail and i thought you were one of her pet monkeys.HAHAHAHA

wolfdancer
03-09-2011, 04:50 PM
I caught that also.....lol
A Freudian slip, perhaps?

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I caught that also.....lol
A Freudian slip, perhaps? </div></div>
Read posts and comprehend.Remember you three have a problem with figuring things out.And here you always say how smart you are!HAHAHAHA

hondo
03-09-2011, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I caught that also.....lol

yep. Follow the links and it appears yugo is calling dub a POS.
I love it.

hondo
03-09-2011, 06:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POS............................. </div></div>

Hoisted on high. lol St.
</div></div>Poor gail and i thought you were one of her pet monkeys.HAHAHAHA </div></div>

Follow the links, dumbass. He's talking about dub.
ROTFLMFAO!

ugotda7
03-09-2011, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I caught that also.....lol

I love it. </div></div>

Wrong.

Here, let me spell it out for you - the very unladylike lady from MD has taken a liking to using the term POS lately so I was merely highlighting that and capturing it for the record to reference for when it may come back to haunt her....and her lapdogs who blindly defend her.

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I caught that also.....lol

I love it. </div></div>

Wrong.

Here, let me spell it out for you - the very unladylike lady from MD has taken a liking to using the term POS lately so I was merely highlighting that and capturing it for the record to reference for when it may come back to haunt her....and her lapdogs who blindly defend her.

</div></div>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the intelligent "supposed" teacher STILL cannot get it..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pooltchr
03-09-2011, 08:29 PM
If H actually paid attention, he would have known that.

Did you ever have a conversation with someone who, when you were speaking, was sitting there thinking about what they were going to say when you stop for a breath, and never heard what you actually said?

That's H on this forum!!

Steve

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 08:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If H actually paid attention, he would have known that.

Did you ever have a conversation with someone who, when you were speaking, was sitting there thinking about what they were going to say when you stop for a breath, and never heard what you actually said?

That's H on this forum!!

Steve </div></div> I have a better conversation with the frogs in my pond.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I mean come on this guy was a "SUPPOSED" school teacher.Then the other 2 pet monkeys chime in to back him without thinking for themselves.ROTFLMAO
This is a day that will go down in forum history.
Now you three post on here about how smart you are and how dumb everybody else is.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

hondo
03-09-2011, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If H actually paid attention, he would have known that.

That's H on this forum!!

Steve </div></div> I have a better conversation with the frogs in my pond.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I mean come on this guy was a "SUPPOSED" school teacher.Then the other 2 pet monkeys chime in to back him without thinking for themselves.ROTFLMAO
Now you three post on here about how smart you are and how dumb everybody else is.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA </div></div>

You owe me 40,000 large.
We had a legal and binding agreement and you lost.
Pay up, sucker.

hondo
03-09-2011, 09:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I caught that also.....lol

I love it. </div></div>

Wrong.

</div></div>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the intelligent "supposed" teacher STILL cannot get it..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA </div></div>

You renege on the bet and you still run your mouth?
What kind of sleazeball are you, sev?

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 10:28 PM
What UNIT were you in?
What Year?

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 10:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I caught that also.....lol

I love it. </div></div>

Wrong.

</div></div>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the intelligent "supposed" teacher STILL cannot get it..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA </div></div>

You renege on the bet and you still run your mouth?
What kind of sleazeball are you, sev? </div></div>What kind of a "supposed"teacher were you? &gt; DESPICABLE

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 10:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If H actually paid attention, he would have known that.

That's H on this forum!!

Now you three post on here about how smart you are and how dumb everybody else is.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA </div></div>

You owe me 40,000 large.
We had a legal and binding agreement and you lost.
Pay up, sucker. </div></div>YOU owe $10,000
NOW
WHAT UNIT WERE YOU IN?

WHAT YEAR?

DickLeonard
03-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Gayle that is my fault I posted that we couldn't pay any attention to someone with fifty posts

AND LWW proceeded to fill the board with three word posts to become someone we would listen to. I know his 13901 posts consist of mostly garbage.

For the life of me I wonder what kind of IDIOT has the BILLIARD DIGEST placed in charge of this board. Dick Leonard

hondo
03-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Great post, Dick.

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 11:13 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 11:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great post, Dick. </div></div>
What UNIT?
What YEAR?

STOLEN VALOR ACT

http://WWW.REPORTSTOLENVALOR.ORG

STOLEN VALOR ACT

Gayle in MD
03-09-2011, 11:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle that is my fault I posted that we couldn't pay any attention to someone with fifty posts

AND LWW proceeded to fill the board with three word posts to become someone we would listen to. I know his 13901 posts consist of mostly garbage.

For the life of me I wonder what kind of IDIOT has the BILLIARD DIGEST placed in charge of this board. Dick Leonard </div></div>

Dick,
One in five in this country say they are Republican. Hence, we do have twenty percent suffering from mental problems.

It's pretty obvious, whomever moderates this board, he is a Republican.

Given what we've seen incompetent, corrupt Republicans do to this country over the course of our lives, the moderating malfeasance, shouldn't surprise us, I suppose.

The filth they post on this forum, without being banned, is truly shocking, and repulsive.

G.

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 11:48 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

STOLEN VALOR ACT </div></div>
So hondo

Sev
03-10-2011, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The <span style="color: #990000">filth allowed</span> to post on this forum, without being banned, is truly shocking, and repulsive.

G.

[/b] </div></div>

Fixed that for you.

I tend to agree however your kind of beating yourself up arent you?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
03-10-2011, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle that is my fault I posted that we couldn't pay any attention to someone with fifty posts

For the life of me I wonder what kind of IDIOT has the BILLIARD DIGEST placed in charge of this board. Dick Leonard </div></div>

You'd be surprised.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The <span style="color: #990000">filth allowed</span> to post on this forum, without being banned, is truly shocking, and repulsive.

G.

[/b] </div></div>

Fixed that for you.

I tend to agree however your kind of beating yourself up arent you?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>Thank you Sev.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 09:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle that is my fault I posted that we couldn't pay any attention to someone with fifty posts

You'd be surprised. </div></div>That's another one all he has to do is add a little comprehension to the situation.Doesn't take much effort if one tries.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle that is my fault I posted that we couldn't pay any attention to someone with fifty posts

Dick,
One in five in this country say they are Republican. Hence, we do have twenty percent suffering from mental problems.

Given what we've seen incompetent, corrupt Republicans do to this country over the course of our lives, the moderating malfeasance, shouldn't surprise us, I suppose.

The filth they post on this forum, without being banned, is truly shocking, and repulsive.

G.

</div></div>It's about time you out yourself.I give you credit for seeing what vile and ignorant posts that you have posted here.Notice STOLEN VALOR ACT about one member here.I won't mention any names but he is really terrible.

ugotda7
03-10-2011, 01:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle that is my fault I posted that we couldn't pay any attention to someone with fifty posts

Dick,

G.

</div></div>

PO........................?

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 01:13 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretendors,Liars,Frauds.

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Thank you JohhnyD for continuing to post(incessantly) here. Your somewhat juvenile rantings, imo, tends to discredit the "other side"...
Guilt by association!!
And you could, should be accused and charged by them, with aiding and abetting the enemy.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Your welcome.The truth has not been told.The truth will set you free.

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Have another shot of Glenn <s>Beck</s> er, GlenFiddick

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 06:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have another shot of Glenn <s>Beck</s> er, GlenFiddick </div></div>
By this time of day i already have had at least 600ml.About another 250ml to go.

JEEPERS CREEPERS WHATCHA DO WITH THEM PEEPERS!

STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretendors,Liars.Frauds.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 06:20 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LWW
03-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Excellent post.

JohnnyD
03-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Hondo

STOLEN VALOR ACT

LWW
03-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Maybe he tangled with Charlie Sheen?

hondo
03-11-2011, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post. </div></div>

So you approve of what he's doing?
I have to admit, I thought you were a little better than that.
I was obviously wrong.

LWW
03-11-2011, 06:29 AM
Maybe he tangled with Charley Chaplin?

JohnnyD
03-11-2011, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post. </div></div>

I was obviously wrong. </div></div> You do like to BS.I'm calling you on it to espose you.YOU went to far in your BS this time.

JohnnyD
03-11-2011, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post. </div></div>

I was obviously wrong. </div></div>
AS i told you MANY times "the truth is needed".
The truth will set you free.

hondo
03-11-2011, 09:19 AM

BUMP for LWW.

LWW
03-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Maybe he tangled with Charlie Chan?

JohnnyD
03-11-2011, 03:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]Excellent post. </div></div>

BUMP for LWW. [/quote The truth will set you free.

STOLEN VALOR ACT.

The truth will set you free.

LWW
03-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Maybe he tangled with Charlie Kuralt?

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe he tangled with Charlie Kuralt? </div></div>Ohh My!Thank you for the wonderful truth sir.Sir you have built one of the best reputations on the internet.Sir you built this fabulous reputation thru myth slaying.You sir always bring us the truth.Some people PRETEND,LIE and commit FRAUD to get others to falsely admire them.You sir are a wonderful person.

The truth will set him free.

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 07:18 PM
JohhnyD, you are drooling once again...wipe the spittle off of your face.
Can you provide some links to these sites where lww is so highly regarded. I certainly would enjoy, or at least be questionably (wtf)interested in reading such laudatory comments re: our most prolific poster

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 07:25 PM

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Congrats to LWW for being the forums greatest poster.Soon there will be new ones under him.

Stretch
03-12-2011, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to LWW for being the forums greatest poster.Soon there will be new ones under him. </div></div>

You are the only one occupying that spot Johnny. Good job though. St.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 08:34 PM
LWW will always be number one.

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 09:00 PM
I have him imagined as more like # 2; if'n you get's my drift.
I kind of then picture you as his equal....

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 09:02 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 09:04 PM
is that one a them double entendres ...lol

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STOLEN VALOR ACT

STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretendors,Liars,Frauds. </div></div>

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 09:16 PM
AND the now number four poster will be number five.We have some great new posters here posting quality posts instead of quanity.Go #5,sir your one of the best.

LWW
03-13-2011, 05:17 AM
Ignore their taunts JohnnyD ... they are beneath you.

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ignore their taunts JohnnyD ... they are beneath you. </div></div>
Sir,you are the best.That is why you were overwhelmingly voted #1.
Keep up the great job.Soon #4 will be #5 then eventually the lies will fade away.LOL

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 10:36 AM
if your math is correct....he seems to have made another 1k in the last 30 some days

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Wonderful thoughtful posts.No bs like sock puppets.QUALITY NOT QUANTITY.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 11:14 AM
oh, I don't know about that as 14,089 posts seems like a quantitative amount to me. I'd say that it is quantity over quality

"Qualitative vs Quantitative Data
Qualitative vs Quantitative Data. ... Examine the differences between qualitative and quantitative data"

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 11:15 AM
All quality.Then again you do have a comprehension problem.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

LWW
03-13-2011, 01:13 PM
And their obsession continues JohnnyD. They stalk my every move.

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 01:45 PM
He doesn't want to face the truth.Never could.Never will.

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 05:54 PM
sorry to inform you....but the thread was actually about me....you just hi-jacked it as you usually do,as you seem to imagine all threads are about you....few here regard you as anything more then a petty annoyance and a minor irritant,with your only means of getting attention focused on yourself, is to flood the board with insulting posts.
I feel sorry for you if what I have been told is true

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 06:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry to inform you....but the thread was actually about me....you just hi-jacked it as you usually do,as you seem to imagine all threads are about you....few here regard you as anything more then a petty annoyance and a minor irritant,with your only means of getting attention focused on yourself, is to flood the board with insulting posts.
I feel sorry for you if what I have been told is true </div></div> Feel glad for him him he is now the leader of the forum.The best one ever.You will loose your standing soon.

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And their obsession continues JohnnyD. They stalk my every move.

</div></div>Many have noticed how jealous they are now that you are #1.Congrats again sir you are the best.

hondo
03-13-2011, 06:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe he tangled with Charlie Kuralt? </div></div>Ohh My!Thank you for the wonderful truth sir.Sir you have built one of the best reputations on the internet.Sir you built this fabulous reputation thru myth slaying.You sir always bring us the truth.Some people PRETEND,LIE and commit FRAUD to get others to falsely admire them.You sir are a wonderful person.

The truth will set him free. </div></div>

Banned on AZ for spreading filth.
Another right winger exposed.
The myth that he has a fabulous reputation SLAIN.

Sorry, weasel.

hondo
03-13-2011, 06:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And their obsession continues JohnnyD. They stalk my every move.

</div></div>Many have noticed how jealous they are now that you are #1.Congrats again sir you are the best. </div></div>

Banned on AZ for playing games and name-calling.
Begging me to intervene for him.

hondo
03-13-2011, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry to inform you....but the thread was actually about me....you just hi-jacked it as you usually do,as you seem to imagine all threads are about you....few here regard you as anything more then a petty annoyance and a minor irritant,with your only means of getting attention focused on yourself, is to flood the board with insulting posts.
I feel sorry for you if what I have been told is true </div></div> Feel glad for him him he is now the leader of the forum.The best one ever.You will loose your standing soon. </div></div>

And this is all he has for a while. Oh, boo hoo.

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry to inform you....but the thread was actually about me....you just hi-jacked it as you usually do,as you seem to imagine all threads are about you....few here regard you as anything more then a petty annoyance and a minor irritant,with your only means of getting attention focused on yourself, is to flood the board with insulting posts.
I feel sorry for you if what I have been told is true </div></div> Feel glad for him him he is now the leader of the forum.The best one ever.You will loose your standing soon. </div></div>

And this is all he has for a while. Oh, boo hoo. </div></div>

WHY did you lie and say you were in the service and in VN when you were not?Especially here on VETERANS DAY just to hear from people!That is lowest of the low.YOU lied and got busted.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 07:32 PM
wonder what standing it was that I will lose....most posts?
I'm already almost 3k behind, or a couple of years to catch up.
My guess is that Johnny will overtake me, and soon

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Keep wondering.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 07:37 PM
.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry to inform you....but the thread was actually about me....you just hi-jacked it as you usually do,as you seem to imagine all threads are about you....few here regard you as anything more then a petty annoyance and a minor irritant,with your only means of getting attention focused on yourself, is to flood the board with insulting posts.

WHY did you lie and say you were in the service and in VN when you were not?Especially here on VETERANS DAY just to hear from people!That is lowest of the low.YOU lied and got busted.

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 07:42 PM
JD,if your claim is false, it may fall under the libel laws.
And if is true, and you have posted it for no valid reason then it
falls under the defamation statutes.
I'd be on the phone and calling an Attorney if I were Hondo.

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 08:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JD,if your claim is false, it may fall under the libel laws.

</div></div>You should see a doctor for a mental health evaluation.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 08:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry to inform you....but the thread was actually about me....you just hi-jacked it as you usually do,as you seem to imagine all threads are about you....few here regard you as anything more then a petty annoyance and a minor irritant,with your only means of getting attention focused on yourself, is to flood the board with insulting posts.

STOLEN VALOR ACT </div></div> </div></div>.

LWW
03-14-2011, 02:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JD,if your claim is false, it may fall under the libel laws.

</div></div>You should see a doctor for a mental health evaluation.

JohnnyD ... ignore their threats.

They have a bark, but are generally harmless other than the damage their deceit can cause.

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Sir,I am still trying to figure out WHY h LIED about being in the service.I thought teachers were of a higher standard.It appears based on all facts presented that h lied to gain accolades.His one puppet wolf is supporting him.Even gail the wail bailed from this despicable scene.I keep asking h WHY he lied.He is too embarred to acknowledge.I caught him in a lie that he cannot refute.He gives a new meaning to the word punkness.To take VALOR AWAY FROM A MILITARY PERSON!This is terrible and inconceievable.The lowest of the low.Just terrible.I sincerly hope all of those children he "suppossedly" taught for ages are ok.I feel terribly bad for them.I pray to Jesus our Savior and GOD almighty that they are ok.GOD help us all.

LWW
03-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Who knows why people do what they do?

Perhaps he was influenced by lightning from the heights?

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 08:19 AM
The one from wv lied.
BUSTED

EXPOSED

STOLEN VALOR ACT

Hard to believe he WAS a teacher!

LWW
03-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Perhaps he tangled with Charley Gehringer?

Gayle in MD
03-14-2011, 04:53 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>And another 1,130, in just 16 days! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
03-14-2011, 05:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And another 1,130, in just 16 days! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

It just kills you that you aren't the top poster any longer, doesn't it?

Here's a clue.....Nobody really cares. It's meaningless.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 05:38 PM
BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wolfdancer
03-14-2011, 07:48 PM
lol !!!!
I noticed that once again someone has stepped out of character,
GOT IT?....or just "The Mouse That Roared"?

LWW
03-15-2011, 03:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And another 1,130, in just 16 days! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

It just kills you that you aren't the top poster any longer, doesn't it?

Here's a clue.....Nobody really cares. It's meaningless.

Steve </div></div>

Wrong. She's obsessed with it. That obsession motivated me to keep going.

hondo
03-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Wrong. You are the only one obsessed with it.
I know I could care less.
This is your whole life.
God bless you.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wrong. You are the only one obsessed with it.
This is your whole life.
God bless you. </div></div>

How ridiculous can they get.

Immaturity on parade. Spamming is Spamming, and stalking is stalking. I almost never respond to the cyberstalking attackers.

Can't help but notice when someone writes fourteen thousand one hundred and fifty four posts, in under three and a half years! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Do they even know what a troll is??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
03-15-2011, 06:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And another 1,130, in just 16 days! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

It just kills you that you aren't the top poster any longer, doesn't it?</div></div>

Anything to back that up? Name me one thread G started a thread with,
'I am the queen of the CCB. I have more posts than you lot.'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a clue....<span style='font-size: 17pt'>.Nobody really cares</span>. It's meaningless.

Steve </div></div>

Really? Actually that's an out and out lie. Here is the proof.

Who made a big deal of it?

link (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=340116&fpart=3)

YOU DID.

sev .. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19 clicks and closing.

We have a clear visual.

All weapons armed.

Bay doors opening. </div></div>

pooltchr <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Less than 20 now. Does a queen bee falling from the perch make any sound if nobody is listening?

Steve </div></div>

LWW <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have a lock on target ...

range zero four zero ...</div></div>

sev <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The target is acquired.</div></div>

steve <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My counter shows 11.

Steve </div></div>

sev <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2 clicks.

Its huge!!! </div></div>

steve <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be sure to signal before you pull out to pass!

Steve </div></div>

The truth hurts doesn't it. You engaged in this pathetic schoolboy 'my dick is bigger than yours' pissing contest crap. You are just as guilty.

Gayle NEVER made a big deal that she had the most posts, in fact other posters attacked her for it.

Q............Don't forget, you reap what you sow.

Sev
03-15-2011, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wrong. You are the only one obsessed with it.
This is your whole life.
God bless you. </div></div>

How ridiculous can they get.

Immaturity on parade. Spamming is Spamming, and stalking is stalking. I almost never respond to the cyberstalking attackers.

Can't help but notice when someone writes fourteen thousand one hundred and fifty four posts, in under three and a half years! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Do they even know what a troll is??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Its difficult to tell the males and females apart.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/troll.jpg

LWW
03-15-2011, 07:44 AM
Is there a pink crane outside the cave?

hondo
03-15-2011, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And another 1,130, in just 16 days! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

It just kills you that you aren't the top poster any longer, doesn't it?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a clue....<span style='font-size: 17pt'>.Nobody really cares</span>. It's meaningless.

Steve </div></div>

link (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=340116&fpart=3)

YOU DID.

sev .. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19 clicks and closing.

We have a clear visual.

All weapons armed.

pooltchr <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Less than 20 now. Does a queen bee falling from the perch make any sound if nobody is listening?

Steve </div></div>

LWW <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have a lock on target ...

sev <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The target is acquired.</div></div>

steve <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My counter shows 11.

Steve </div></div>

sev <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2 clicks.

Its huge!!! </div></div>

steve <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be sure to signal before you pull out to pass!

Steve </div></div>

The truth hurts doesn't it. You engaged in this pathetic schoolboy 'my dick is bigger than yours' pissing contest crap. You are just as guilty.

Gayle NEVER made a big deal that she had the most posts, in fact other posters attacked her for it.

Q............Don't forget, you reap what you sow. </div></div>

Excellent post.

hondo
03-15-2011, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a pink crane outside the cave? </div></div>

I think we're starting to see why you got the boot on AZ.
I sent Mike a PM on your behalf but I got the same response I got the last time.
SILENCE!

pooltchr
03-15-2011, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a pink crane outside the cave? </div></div>

I sent Mike a PM on your behalf but I got the same response I got the last time.
SILENCE! </div></div>

Was that before or after you contacted him to try to get Larry banned in the first place?

Steve

LWW
03-15-2011, 08:23 AM
As I've said ... all you have to do is keep him talking and he confesses everytime.

LWW
03-15-2011, 08:24 AM
To state it in a vernacular from the south, where we all 3 ... plus Gee ... come from, he cain't hep it none nary at all.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And another 1,130, in just 16 days! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

YOU DID.

We have a clear visual.

All weapons armed.

Steve </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Its huge!!! </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Q............Don't forget, you reap what you sow. </div></div>

Thanks Q, then they write about people should take responsibility!

They deny what is here for all to see. There is no limit to their delusions.

What a crock!

G.

LWW
03-15-2011, 09:07 AM
I guess gallows humor wasn't funny to those heading toward the gallow?

hondo
03-15-2011, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a pink crane outside the cave? </div></div>

SILENCE! </div></div>

Was that before or after you contacted him to try to get Larry banned in the first place?

Steve </div></div>

Yet another lie from the liar.

hondo
03-15-2011, 09:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess gallows humor wasn't funny to those heading toward the gallow?

</div></div>

LOL! I guess not, Godzilla.

Sev
03-16-2011, 06:48 AM
I hear they were swingers.

LWW
03-16-2011, 06:57 AM
I here that West Virginia is being terrorized by a monster known as Bubbazilla ... recently caused a mammoth tsunami at the local swimming hole.

LWW
03-16-2011, 06:59 AM
Meanwhile Mouthra is causing chaos across Maryland.

JohnnyD
03-22-2011, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a pink crane outside the cave? </div></div>

SILENCE! </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Yet another lie from the liar. </div></div>

WHY DID YOU DIE handoe?

PRETENDOR.LIAR.FRAUD&gt;

STOLEN VALOR ACT.