PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY the president says Gaddafyduck must go!!!!

LWW
02-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Sadly, it's the president of France.

As a child, I never would have believed that I would live to see the day where the head of the Russian gubmint would lecture the POTUS that we were going down the wrong road with our Marxist approach ... or that the president of France would be the one with the stones to stand up to a terror state while the POTUS hid in the White House with the covers pulled up over his collectivist head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Mr Gaddaffyduck must go!" (http://www.latimes.com/sns-rt-libya-francegaddafipispde729-20110225,0,749684.story)
-Nicolas Sarkozy-</div></div>

LWW

Sev
02-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Perhaps he is still stoned from the Motown celebration. Bet they had some good Kiff or Diesel there.

JohnnyD
02-26-2011, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps he is still stoned from the Motown celebration. Bet they had some good Kiff or Diesel there. </div></div>Let the truth be told.

LWW
02-27-2011, 05:38 AM
Among other things.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 02:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sadly, it's the president of France.

As a child, I never would have believed that I would live to see the day where the head of the Russian gubmint would lecture the POTUS that we were going down the wrong road with our Marxist approach ... or that the president of France would be the one with the stones to stand up to a terror state while the POTUS hid in the White House with the covers pulled up over his collectivist head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Mr Gaddaffyduck must go!" (http://www.latimes.com/sns-rt-libya-francegaddafipispde729-20110225,0,749684.story)
-Nicolas Sarkozy-</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Libya is not now a terrorist state, but simply a fascistic state that oppresses its own people.

Like over half of the world, prolly. Many of whom are our allies.

Unfortunately for the macho-deprived bar-room philosopher set, we are limited in what we can do militarily, because the military is pretty much broken from the cluster-f*k previous administration riding them hard and putting them up wet.

Sev
02-27-2011, 02:39 PM
I hear the Six Fleet has some time on its hands.

LWW
02-27-2011, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Libya is not now a terrorist state ...</div></div>

So Gaddaffyduck's word is good enough for you?

Using fighter jets for crowd control doesn't meet the level of terrorism to you?

LWW

Sev
02-27-2011, 02:50 PM
He should have used Hades bombs.

Perhaps that would have gotten the proper attention.

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Libya is not now a terrorist state ...</div></div>

So Gaddaffyduck's word is good enough for you?

Using fighter jets for crowd control doesn't meet the level of terrorism to you?

LWW </div></div>

That would be the word of W and Condy Rice. Or any and all competent authorities, from whom you are the sole expert witness dissenter I suppose, LOL!

That word? I don't think it means what you think it means!

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He should have used Hades bombs.

Perhaps that would have gotten the proper attention. </div></div>Ohh my!

LWW
02-28-2011, 02:17 AM
Again, you assume that I am a backer of Bush ... who was a very naive POTUS.

As usual, you assumed wrong. I do understand that it helps you with your strawman debates that you fit me into a notch and assign arguments to me that I never made.

That is Alinskyism, and you aren't even good at it.

LWW

Sev
02-28-2011, 11:38 AM
The sock puppet is repositioning the fleet.

Boots on the ground perhaps???

We should annex the oil fields.

LWW
02-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Obama hasn't the stones to even do a no-fly zone over Gaddaffyduckland.

You have to remember that Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan have both been intermediaries between dear leader and Gaddaffyduck in the past.

Wright has been pals with Gaddaffyduck since 1984, and Obama claimed Wright as his spiritual mentor starting in 1988.

Furthermore, Gaddaffyduck sponsored Wright with a $5,000,000.00 interest free loan and spoke by satellite to Wright's supporters ... stating he was prepared to provide weapons to a black army in the U.S. to destroy "white America."

Gaddaffyduck is also longtime pals with Farrakhan, and Louis happens to be the guy who called Obama "THE MESSIAH."

Wright and Farrakhan are long time allies, and both have links with several members of the Obama regime.

The absolute Obama nightmare is Gaddaffyduck as an enemy and a satellite uplink.

The US will not interfere, unless it is to kill Gaddaffyduck.

http://www.wnd.com/images/0514trumpet.jpg

OH DEAR! (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=267361)

LWW

Sev
02-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Obama taking heat about the barge rescue.
Interviewee's are saying they were a sitting ducks out there.
He could have sent in battle ship.

Also way are England and France flying aircraft in to bring in humanitarian aid and extract people out and we are not???

Now he has assets everywhere moving.

Once again behind the curve.

The man is weak.

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Bar-room philosophers will take 'strong, but wrong' any day of the week. This country cannot afford to do that again, so soon after the last such 'strong, but wrong' effort blew up in our faces (what could go wrong???), all but breaking the volunteer army and the NG and reservist backup guys through multiple deployments and 'retentions.'

Sorry to say it, but it is true, it is no vital national interest of our country to prevent innocent Libyans from dying, but it IS in our national interest to not provoke another madman to torching his oil fields. How does $8 to $20 dollars a gallon of gas sound to you? Don't you agree that avoiding that is truly our national interest, compared to macho-chest thumping actions designed to give the bar-room philosophers wood?

Sev
02-28-2011, 09:27 PM
The man does not believe his people are protesting and believes they all love him.

As soon as it dawns on him he is wrong he will blow his fields.

A spike of 8-20 a gallon will create open revolt in this country. The chaos would be interesting to observe.