PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Governor...

Qtec
02-27-2011, 04:41 AM
Hi, I'm Scott Walker.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGcp4uWUeYA&feature=player_embedded)

Q

LWW
02-27-2011, 06:03 AM
A decent one.

Now ... can you back up any of the accusations made in the commercial?

What's that?

You can't?

Imagine that.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-27-2011, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hi, I'm Scott Walker.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGcp4uWUeYA&feature=player_embedded)

Q </div></div>

The citizens of Wisc., should demand that this Governor THUG resign, now that they have proof that he was considering bringing in THUGS to attack citizens and employees of his state, and using the State police, to intimidate and upset the children of the Democratic Reps, who refused to allow such an Unconstitutional vote to go forward.

We have decades of proof of Repiglican thuggery....in every Repiglican Administration, since Eisenhower left office.

G.

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 07:51 PM

LWW
02-28-2011, 02:21 AM
I guess I was right.

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-03-2011, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A decent one.

Now ... can you back up any of the accusations made in the commercial?

What's that?

You can't?

Imagine that.

LWW </div></div>

Read any newspaper or on-line account of what is going on there, and what was said in the pranked call.

It's all there.

The only stretch is asking what kind of governor would endanger his citizens. The only record that gets close to that is when the governor himself said, 'we considered that.' That, meaning putting bully-boys into the crowd to stir up violence. No, apparently he did not do that, but he CONSIDERED it, per his own stated admission.

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 06:48 PM
I've considered doing a lot of things over the years, but common sense prevented me from acting on them.
Considering something means just that....thinking.....and the last time I checked, thinking through your options is actually a good thing. Obviously, he decided that wasn't the direction he wanted to proceed. Sounds as if he made a good decision.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-03-2011, 07:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've considered doing a lot of things over the years, but common sense prevented me from acting on them.
Considering something means just that....thinking.....and the last time I checked, thinking through your options is actually a good thing. Obviously, he decided that wasn't the direction he wanted to proceed. Sounds as if he made a good decision.

Steve </div></div>

Some things, hopefully, are so outside the pale that there would be NO consideration about them from a reasonable person, but rather, an abrupt rejection of them on their face.

Like Kennedy responded to the proposed Operation Northwoods.

Absolutely not, no fricking way, is the right answer to many proposals, rather than tallying up the pros and cons. Some things are obviously wrong and should never be considered.

Walker has TRIED to say that this is what really happened, after the fact of his statement that he 'considered' that move was revealed. That's what SHOULD have happened, but his prior statement to (faux) 'Koch' implied something else.

Is his latest claim true? We don't know, and frankly, he has ample reasons to deny actual consideration of this tactic if he really did consider it. Given a very strong motive to lie in a denial (and no motive to lie to 'Koch' where he stated something else), we'll probably not ever know unless and until a competent review with subpoena power can get him and his advisors under oath.

But he STATED a reason that he 'considered' against it, and it wasn't that it was wrong, but that it might backfire politically. Was he lying then, to 'Koch,' or lying now, in his denials that what he said then was true?

Qtec
03-03-2011, 08:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've considered doing a lot of things over the years, but common sense prevented me from acting on them.

Steve </div></div>

So a bunch of guys talking about how they would like to rob a bank is not a criminal offence?

Q

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 08:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've considered doing a lot of things over the years, but common sense prevented me from acting on them.

Steve </div></div>

So a bunch of guys talking about how they would like to rob a bank is not a criminal offence?

Q </div></div>

Actually, Q, in this country, that is not a crime.

Steve

Qtec
03-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Really?

What about a bunch of guys talking about blowing up building?

Q

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Talking about it is not illegal.

Steve

Qtec
03-03-2011, 09:25 PM
What about Muslims talking about blowing up the Sears Tower?

Q

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Conspiracy to commit a crime-Conspiracy is the act of planning to commit a crime,which can actually be as punishible as the commission of the crime itself.This is the truth no one can refute.The truth will set one free.

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 05:13 AM
but, but....in regards to your learned statement, talking about, ergo: "planning" to blow up the Sears Tower..."can actually be as punishable as....."
so then....therefore.... this kind of truth, will more likely get one imprisoned, then set him free?
It's very confusing, like "which twin has the Toni; suppose they both have Tonis?" (C.O.M. quote)

JohnnyD
03-04-2011, 05:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but, but....in regards to your learned statement, talking about, ergo: "planning" to blow up the Sears Tower..."can actually be as punishable as....."
so then....therefore.... this kind of truth, will more likely get one imprisoned, then set him free?
It's very confusing, like "which twin has the Toni; suppose they both have Tonis?" (C.O.M. quote) </div></div>I thought you would have the intelligence to figure it out....My bad.Look in the mirror and tell yourself how great you are.

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 05:55 AM
I thank you for noticing that, but I have already complimented myself many times on my keen insights, amazing clarity of thought,and uncanny ability to express those observations with the spoken, or written word. You may also have noted my tolerance towards those others less gifted then I.
Well it is getting late here....way past my usual sleep, perchance to dream...time. I bid you a pleasant day!! and myself a deep relaxing sleep.

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank you for noticing that, but I have already complimented myself many times on my keen insights, amazing clarity of thought,and uncanny ability to express those observations with the spoken, or written word. You may also have noted my tolerance towards those others less gifted then I.
Well it is getting late here....way past my usual sleep, perchance to dream...time. I bid you a pleasant day!! and myself a deep relaxing sleep. </div></div>

I wish you the same, my friend, and welcome back. I have missed you and your fabulous comedic humor, tremendously!

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about Muslims talking about blowing up the Sears Tower?

Q </div></div>

We know the bottle fed little sheepies, have no capacity to condemn anything done by the Pigs, even a plot to have Americans beaten up by the Repiglican paid thugs, doesn't faize them. According to John Dean, they are victims of the same methods used by Hitler. Suspending critical thinking skills, is a way of life for them. Maybe when they are all hungry, they will wake up!

Stretch
03-04-2011, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank you for noticing that, but I have already complimented myself many times on my keen insights, amazing clarity of thought,and uncanny ability to express those observations with the spoken, or written word. You may also have noted my tolerance towards those others less gifted then I.
Well it is getting late here....way past my usual sleep, perchance to dream...time. I bid you a pleasant day!! and myself a deep relaxing sleep. </div></div>

lmao! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank you for noticing that, but I have already complimented myself many times on my keen insights, amazing clarity of thought,and uncanny ability to express those observations with the spoken, or written word. You may also have noted my tolerance towards those others less gifted then I.

lmao! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St. </div></div>

He's so good at blowing away their irrational BS, and giving us a good laugh in the process!

Great that he's back....huh?

I don't think even THIS moderator, can ban anyone for displaying such a great comedic ability to respond to absurdity, and antagonism, with mirth.

No wonder they stalk and insult him non stop, with such a vengence! He's sooooooooooo much more, than any of them could ever hope to be.

G.

LWW
03-04-2011, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about Muslims talking about blowing up the Sears Tower?

Q </div></div>

Talking about something is not conspiracy without intent.

Words mean things, please use them properly.

LWW

pooltchr
03-04-2011, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
a plot to have Americans beaten up by the Repiglican paid thugs,

<span style="color: #FF0000">Please tell us about this so called plot. Was any action taken? By whom? When? </span>

doesn't faize them. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">What is "faize"?

Steve </span>

Stretch
03-05-2011, 12:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank you for noticing that, but I have already complimented myself many times on my keen insights, amazing clarity of thought,and uncanny ability to express those observations with the spoken, or written word. You may also have noted my tolerance towards those others less gifted then I.

He's so good at blowing away their irrational BS, and giving us a good laugh in the process!

I don't think even THIS moderator, can ban anyone for displaying such a great comedic ability to respond to absurdity, and antagonism, with mirth.

No wonder they stalk and insult him non stop, with such a vengence! He's sooooooooooo much more, than any of them could ever hope to be.

G. </div></div>

So true Gayle! It's refreshing to here Wolfies stories again. A welcome change from the typical Republican fare here, that is, they say many things and then do the opposite. Every Republican has two stories to tell. One that they tell the base via "code words" like "family values", the other they tell the world. This second catagory is most often lies and bullshit. St.

LWW
03-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Who are these republicans of which you speak?

LWW

Sev
03-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Sounds like Hope and Change to me.

Gayle in MD
03-07-2011, 09:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thank you for noticing that, but I have already complimented myself many times on my keen insights, amazing clarity of thought,and uncanny ability to express those observations with the spoken, or written word. You may also have noted my tolerance towards those others less gifted then I.

G. </div></div>

So true Gayle! It's refreshing to here Wolfies stories again. A welcome change from the typical Republican fare here, that is, they say many things and then do the opposite. Every Republican has two stories to tell. One that they tell the base via "code words" like "family values", the other they tell the world. This second catagory is most often lies and bullshit. St. </div></div>

They're despicable, as is so easily evidenced right here, save Deeman, and Sack.....the ONLY righties on this forum who are intellectually worthy of reading, or posting to.

G.

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 10:49 AM
And yet, you read and post (indirectly) to everyone.

Steve

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet, you read and post (indirectly) to everyone.

Steve </div></div>

Don't disturb the doublethinks.

LWW