PDA

View Full Version : Union thug makes offer of love.

LWW
02-27-2011, 02:44 PM
More Obamatron thuggin and buggin. The attached video is vile, vulgar, and digusting and is not work appropriate or for children or those offended by vulgar language.

You were warned.

Fast forward to 7:30 or so and you'll clearly hear a union thug express one of his homoerotic fantasies by yelling I'LL F**K YOU IN THE A** F*GG*T! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNBkcpgPkuY&feature=player_embedded#t=0s)

LWW

Sev
02-27-2011, 02:45 PM
OH MY!!!

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 05:14 PM
I got a similar charming offer from a co-worker in Oregon a couple of decades ago, although he didn't assume I was gay.

Somehow, I considered that a personality fault of HIS, and not of the union to which we BOTH belonged, nor of any particular political party or figure.

So please tell me which of these you think this means:

1) all union workers are like this

2) the majority of union workers are like this

3) while many unions may not be like this at all, THESE PARTICULAR UNIONS are properly characterized by 1) or 2) above

4) like almost any gathering of a lot of different people (say, this forum!), you'll find a handful of potty-mouthed, abusive persons who cannot be used to characterize any significant number of that group

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More Obamatron thuggin and buggin. The attached video is vile, vulgar, and digusting and is not work appropriate or for children or those offended by vulgar language.

You were warned.

Fast forward to 7:30 or so and you'll clearly hear a union thug express one of his homoerotic fantasies by yelling I'LL F**K YOU IN THE A** F*GG*T! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNBkcpgPkuY&feature=player_embedded#t=0s)

LWW </div></div>Ohh my!

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH MY!!!

</div></div>
Excellent post

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 07:13 PM
I should add that my afore-mentioned co-worker was a Portuguese-American, and also a Vietnam veteran, and it never occurred to me to think his behavior had a thing to do with those associations.

He was just a jerk trying to intimidate me. I ended up with the night supervisor spot despite his several years' seniority, and maybe he saw that coming.

cushioncrawler
02-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Anyhow, iz your bum getting better?????
mac.

JohnnyD
02-27-2011, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyhow, iz your bum getting better?????
mac. </div></div> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 01:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyhow, iz your bum getting better?????
mac. </div></div>

Union rules against fraternization saved me in this case, thank God or Eugene Debbs.

pooltchr
02-28-2011, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
4) like almost any gathering of a lot of different people (say, this forum!), you'll find a handful of potty-mouthed, abusive persons who cannot be used to characterize any significant number of that group </div></div>

I totally agree with this statement. Perhaps you can explain why the entire Tea Party movement has been demonized by the left for the actions of a few. Personally, I am probably closer to the TP than either Reps or Dems, yet, I don't carry signs with mis-spelled words, I don't wear a baseball cap and t shirt with slogans of any kind on them. In fact, I'm a college educated person with a successful history in business management, well spoken (I have a successful career in broadcasting several years ago, so I actually can speak clearly and know how to use proper English).
That hardly fits the popular image of what the Tea Party is all about.
Every group has their radical nuts. Unions, political parties, and internet forums. Are we to judge all Democrats based on the rantings of one certain lady we know from Maryland? I would hope not!!

Why do we have to pigeon hole people into certain groups at all? Is it so difficult to deal with individuals?

Charlie Sheen. Should we assume that all television stars are drunken idiots???????????

Steve

Qtec
02-28-2011, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do we have to pigeon hole people into certain groups at all? </div></div>

Wow, coming from you that's a doozy.

Every time LWW starts one of his 'Obamatron, Demacook, Dear leader, this is what the Leftists...'threads , YOU are the first one to clap!

Q

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 08:44 AM
That hardly fits the popular image of what the Tea Party is all about.

Well, it actually fits well with the demographics of the TPs, who skew older and more educated than the average in the population.

The issue with how the TP is characterized was set as of the town hall meetings, when they came in with instructions as to how to disrupt those proceedings to prevent any discussions, just to shut them down by being rowdy. (The exact instructions were made public, from either FreedomWorks, Americans for Prosperity, one of those billionaire-funded groups who took on the task of pushing the TP.)

Sev
02-28-2011, 08:49 AM
mac. </div></div>

Now thats a stretch!!

HAHAHHA!!

LWW
02-28-2011, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That hardly fits the popular image of what the Tea Party is all about.

Well, it actually fits well with the demographics of the TPs, who skew older and more educated than the average in the population.

The issue with how the TP is characterized was set as of the town hall meetings, when they came in with instructions as to how to disrupt those proceedings to prevent any discussions, just to shut them down by being rowdy. (The exact instructions were made public, from either FreedomWorks, Americans for Prosperity, one of those billionaire-funded groups who took on the task of pushing the TP.) </div></div>

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ...

Why are you painting the TPM with the tactics of Obama For America.

I posted numerous times on this forum instructions OAF sent me on how to disrupt things ... and I helped organize the local TP protests and have never seen anything like what you claim, nor did I even know who the Koch brothers were until OAF sent me e-mail demonizing them.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Why are you painting the TPM with the tactics of Obama For America.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Tea Party Leader Urges "Agent Provocatuer" Plan to Disrupt and Discredit Protests
Submitted by Lisa Graves on February 22, 2011 - 1:59am

SEIUrallyIn an email sent this week, the "Tea Party Nation" urged members to impersonate SEIU organizers at upcoming labor rallies in an attempt to embarrass and discredit the union and the protestors. Former Tea Party leader Mark Williams urged the plan, according to Think Progress.

The plan includes signing up with the Service Employees International Union, wearing SEIU T-shirts, and then approaching television crews and camera operators with signs that say things like "You OWE me" and "Screw the taxpayer." It also urged tea partiers, in disguise, to make outrageous comments to reporters to make the gathering look "greedy," and undermine the protestor's credibility with the press.

The plan even suggested that it would not matter if Tea Party Nation's planting of operatives became public because "the quotes and pictures will linger as de facto truth."

The email added that "Tea Party Patriot groups and individuals are flooding me with emails vowing to participate and come up with their own creative ruses!"

Tea Party Nation and Mark Williamsí own site posted the plans on their sites and then removed them. The original documents are available here, here and here. (those three 'here's are live links in the original, @ HERE (http://www.prwatch.org/news/2011/02/10047/tea-party-leader-urges-agent-provocatuer-plan-disrupt-and-discredit-protests)
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Baier: Dem rep "got an ... earful" from "overflow crowd"; "roaring chants deafened" attempts to explain health reform. Baier reported: "Wisconsin Democratic Congressman Steve Kagen got an ear fill -- earful, rather -- during a town hall meeting in Green Bay Monday night. An overflow crowd jammed a public library, most to voice strong opposition to current plans for health care reform." After airing a brief clip from the meeting, Baier noted, "The Green Bay Post Press-Gazette [sic] reports, quote, 'If the event were a shouting match, the mob won. Kagen tried talking about the health care bill but the roaring chants deafened his attempts. Several elderly people covered their ears and grimaced at the level of noise.' " </div></div>

Link (http://mediamatters.org/research/200908050017)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> FreedomWorks campaign coordinatior: Disruption of Specter town hall "a must emulate." In an August 3 blog post, FreedomWorks campaign coordinator Nan Swift linked to video of protesters interrupting Sen. Arlen Specter's (D-PA) town hall in Philadelphia, stating it was "a must emulate at town halls across the country over the next month." </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Tea party protester, conservative PAC founder authored memo calling for people to disrupt town halls. A memorandum authored by Robert MacGuffie, a conservative activist, "Tea Party Patriot," and co-founder of the conservative PAC RightPrinciples.com, described a "potential playbook" to put members of Congress "on the defensive" at town hall meetings. The memo urged people to "yell out" repeatedly and reportedly circulated among anti-reform groups. From the memo:

You need to rock-the-boat early in the Rep's presentation. Watch for an opportunity to yell out and challenge the Rep's statements early. If he blames Bush for something or offers other excuses -- call him on it, yell back and have someone else follow-up with a shout-out. Don't carry on and make a scene -- just short intermittent shout outs. The purpose is to make him uneasy early on and set the tone for the hall as clearly informal, and free-wheeling. It will also embolden others who agree with us to call out and challenge with tough questions. The goal is to rattle him, get him off his prepared script and agenda. If he says something outrageous, stand up and shout out and sit right down. Look for those opportunities before he even takes questions. [MacGuffie memorandum]
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Use the Alinskyplaybook of which the Left
is so fond: freeze it, attack it, personalize it, and polarize it.</div></div>

From the memo in question itself (http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/townhallactionmemo.pdf)

LWW
03-01-2011, 05:23 AM
That was just precious.

If you follow the "HERE, HERE, AND HERE" links you find:

1 - Nothing.

2 - A link to the memo suggesting that protestors not antagonize the union folks in any manner because they have a mob mentality, and to flash signs quickly because the goons will mob them and take the signs.

3 - What apparently was the original memo suggesting that after two years of the SEIU goons sending in stooges to disrupt rallies, that someone do the same to them.

THAT is the best you have? That's funny.

Now, that all being said, I denounce both sides for this tactic ... although I understand the sentiment of enough is enough.

What is troubling even more to me is the far left's willingness to tolerate violence and intimidation as political tools. If this isn't stopped, it will escalate and get far uglier.

LWW

cushioncrawler
03-01-2011, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyhow, iz your bum getting better????? mac.</div></div>Now thats a stretch!! HAHAHHA!!</div></div>One more week and the doc sez he can ditch the butt plug.
mac.

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 06:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyhow, iz your bum getting better????? mac.</div></div>Now thats a stretch!! HAHAHHA!!</div></div>One more week and the doc sez he can ditch the butt plug.
mac. </div></div> IF he can just stay away then.

Sev
03-01-2011, 07:05 PM
HAHAHH!!!!

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHH!!!!
</div></div>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LWW
03-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Tritto.

LWW