PDA

View Full Version : Union thuggery?

LWW
02-27-2011, 02:51 PM
There are those who wish us to believe it doesn't exist.

Should we believe them, o our lying eyes?

LWW

LWW
02-27-2011, 02:52 PM
OH DEAR! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjU8psjeHIQ)

LWW

LWW
02-27-2011, 02:55 PM
OH MY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1TkxsWP13I)

LWW

LWW
02-27-2011, 02:57 PM
MY GOSH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJE5MqesHlw)

LWW

LWW
02-27-2011, 02:59 PM
GOOD GOLLY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t27fiOMqW_A)

LWW

LWW
02-27-2011, 03:01 PM
HOW CAN THIS BE? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZvn6uvyvp8)

LWW

LWW
02-27-2011, 03:02 PM
I GOTTA LOTTA MO FO YA! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnZyOhEN1KU&feature=related)

LWW

LWW
02-27-2011, 03:04 PM
DEAR LEADER CLEARLY STATES THE UNION AGENDA IS HIS AGENDA! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ1NJaCtIkM&feature=related)

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-27-2011, 03:45 PM
LOL, LWW!

My word, bad language and commotion from <u>years ago</u>? That really proves your point (not).

You'd find more boorish, and ACTUALLY criminal, behavior at the Eagles' games in Philly (where they at one time had a specific police substation located, just to handle the rowdies).

LWW
02-28-2011, 01:47 AM
As I've always said ... Obama doesn't scare me, it's his followers who scare me.

They seek a thugocracy and will find a leader that wants the same ... and I suspect you would be out front with the cabal cheering it on.

LWW

Sev
02-28-2011, 08:36 AM
It appears the union thugs have released the school address where the governors children go.

They have been subject to harassment.

Its only a matter of time before harm comes to them.

LWW
02-28-2011, 10:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears the union thugs have released the school address where the governors children go.

They have been subject to harassment.

Its only a matter of time before harm comes to them. </div></div>

It has been proven over and over that collectively the far left in America have no honor, and there seems to be no level to which they will not stoop.

The only substantive difference at this point in their evolution between Roehm's SA and the O-cult's storm troopers is brown versus purple shirts.

Decent Americans will not continue to stand by and watch such Marxist thuggin and buggin continue.

2012 may be the year we become the Weimar Republic ... except this time the decent citizens are armed at least as well as the thugocracy.

LWW

Qtec
03-01-2011, 01:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, LWW!

<u>You'd find more boorish, and ACTUALLY criminal, behavior at the Eagles' games in Philly</u> (where they at one time had a specific police substation located, just to handle the rowdies).

</div></div>

Where I come from.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Police call for an end to Old Firm derbies in bid <u>to end bloody mayhem</u></span>

Feb 27 2011 Exclusive by Stephen Stewart, Sunday Mail

A POLICE leader demanded the Old Firm derby is banned amid escalating violence yesterday.

Les Gray, chairman of the Scottish Police Federation representing rank and file officers, said the nation simply cannot afford to deal with the drunken violence sparked by every clash between Rangers and Celtic.

And, after the violence and disorder that surrounded last Sunday's game, he claims the only solution is to forbid the teams from ever playing each other again.

Gray told the Sunday Mail: "The Old Firm games should be banned. They are just not worth the murder and mayhem that accompanies them.

"Every time we think we've got to grips with this issue, it just flares up again - as it did on Sunday.

"The cost to the police and the taxpayer is astronomical. In these harsh financial times, we can't afford to allow this any longer.

"A straightforward murder investigation can cost the taxpayer 1million, while a serious assault can cost 250,000.

"And it's not uncommon to get these kinds of crimes after an Old Firm match. Just look at the statistics for the violence.

"If the players are on the park squaring up to each other and being aggressive, I cringe.

"I know this violence will be replicated later on Scotland's streets - but then it will be done with bottles and knives."

<u>Gray's demand comes after one of the worst weekends of football-related violence with arrests and casualties reported across Scotland.
</u>
Paul Coleshill, a member of Glasgow police board, said a ban was not out of the question: "It is not set in stone that these games have to come to pass. I can't see how we can go on paying the social and financial costs for this amount of disruption.

"People have to think the unthinkable to address this issue. And stopping Old Firm games altogether - or cutting the number of games - has to be on that list."

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Every police cell in Glasgow was filled after last Sunday's Old Firm game.</span> </div></div>

This is not uncommon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Man fighting for life after machete attack yards from spot where father was killed with sword</span>

Feb 28 2011 Exclusive by Lynn Davidson

A MAN was fighting for life last night after being slashed with a machete near the spot where his dad was murdered.

Andrew Curran, 20, was struck on the head several times early yesterday.

His dad Andrew Curran senior, 41, was hacked to death with a sword in a nearby park.

Evil brothers Zac and Angus Malavin were jailed for life for his murder only last month.

A source said last night: "This is all down to a feud between families. Who knows how this will all end?"

Detectives at <u>Maryhill</u>[ <span style="color: #CC0000"> where I was born</span>] last night appealed for witnesses to the assault in Rothes Drive, near to Rothes Place, Summerston, Glasgow.

Hospital staff last night described Andrew's condition as serious but stable. </div></div>

These WI unions thugs are pussies.

Q

Stretch
03-01-2011, 03:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, LWW!

<u>You'd find more boorish, and ACTUALLY criminal, behavior at the Eagles' games in Philly</u> (where they at one time had a specific police substation located, just to handle the rowdies).

</div></div>

Where I come from.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Police call for an end to Old Firm derbies in bid <u>to end bloody mayhem</u></span>

A POLICE leader demanded the Old Firm derby is banned amid escalating violence yesterday.

Les Gray, chairman of the Scottish Police Federation representing rank and file officers, said the nation simply cannot afford to deal with the drunken violence sparked by every clash between Rangers and Celtic.

And, after the violence and disorder that surrounded last Sunday's game, he claims the only solution is to forbid the teams from ever playing each other again.

Gray told the Sunday Mail: "The Old Firm games should be banned. They are just not worth the murder and mayhem that accompanies them.

"Every time we think we've got to grips with this issue, it just flares up again - as it did on Sunday.

"The cost to the police and the taxpayer is astronomical. In these harsh financial times, we can't afford to allow this any longer.

"A straightforward murder investigation can cost the taxpayer 1million, while a serious assault can cost 250,000.

"And it's not uncommon to get these kinds of crimes after an Old Firm match. Just look at the statistics for the violence.

"If the players are on the park squaring up to each other and being aggressive, I cringe.

"I know this violence will be replicated later on Scotland's streets - but then it will be done with bottles and knives."

<u>Gray's demand comes after one of the worst weekends of football-related violence with arrests and casualties reported across Scotland.
</u>
Paul Coleshill, a member of Glasgow police board, said a ban was not out of the question: "It is not set in stone that these games have to come to pass. I can't see how we can go on paying the social and financial costs for this amount of disruption.

"People have to think the unthinkable to address this issue. And stopping Old Firm games altogether - or cutting the number of games - has to be on that list."

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Every police cell in Glasgow was filled after last Sunday's Old Firm game.</span> </div></div>

This is not uncommon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Man fighting for life after machete attack yards from spot where father was killed with sword</span>

A MAN was fighting for life last night after being slashed with a machete near the spot where his dad was murdered.

His dad Andrew Curran senior, 41, was hacked to death with a sword in a nearby park.

Evil brothers Zac and Angus Malavin were jailed for life for his murder only last month.

A source said last night: "This is all down to a feud between families. Who knows how this will all end?"

Detectives at <u>Maryhill</u>[ <span style="color: #CC0000"> where I was born</span>] last night appealed for witnesses to the assault in Rothes Drive, near to Rothes Place, Summerston, Glasgow.

Hospital staff last night described Andrew's condition as serious but stable. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Q, apparently in the USA assault to someones cell phone is the most heinous of crimes and is so reprehensible that one incident by one man can undermine the very foundations of the Labour Union. Who are these cellular savages! These Mobile muggers! Where there is one there might possibly be TWO! Call out the National Guard! Declare Marshal Law! Forget Osama Bin laden, the future of personal communication devices is at stake!. St.

LWW
03-01-2011, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, LWW!

</div></div>

Where I come from.

</u>

This is not uncommon.

Q </div></div>

So you come from an uncivilized part of the world which slaughtered each other in a constant spate of wars from 1099 until 1945 and the Pax Americana ... and show every sign of chomping at the bit to descend Eurabia back into the abyss at the earliest possible moment.

Tell me something I didn't know next.

That being said, kudos for having the courage to publicly embrace barbarism. You hadn't fooled anyone anyway.

LWW