PDA

View Full Version : More union thuggin and buggin.

LWW
02-28-2011, 06:14 PM
LET THE DENIALS BEGIN ANEW! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/02/27/fox_news_correspondent_gets_hit_during_live_broadc ast_from_wisconsin.html)

LWW

Sev
02-28-2011, 06:39 PM
He was from FOX and white. So its ok.

Soflasnapper
02-28-2011, 08:12 PM
They had a camera on him, then the director pulled away from the split-screen showing him to the larger chamber view, and THEN he says he was 'hit'? After the camera wasn't on him? (Which he apparently knew, since he 'reported' it 'btw,' when had the camera been on him, it would have been a superfluous comment.)

I mean, 'I take him at his word' and all, but why didn't Fox have that on tape, at least to replay it? You know, so that we could see the 'hit' ourselves and judge what it was or wasn't?

Was perhaps his camera man pummeled to the floor, and unable to keep the camera on him? Maybe they can add that 'fact' later!

It's quite mysterious how this 'event' didn't get on tape, don't you agree?

LWW
03-01-2011, 05:03 AM
Yes, as soon as the thugs knew the camera was off them they resorted to violence.

Next excuse of thuggery please?

LWW

Qtec
03-01-2011, 05:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, as soon as the thugs knew the camera was off them they resorted to violence. </div></div>

Any proof of that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>or did you just make that up?</span>

Q......LOL

Qtec
03-01-2011, 05:41 AM
I just watched the video again and its got to be a joke.

What got me was the spin. Its what's wrong with Fox and the MSM in general.

People are chanting, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Fox news Lies.</div></div>

The guy says,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> " there's profanity and vulgarity"</div></div>

All they are saying is ,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Fox News</span> Lies </div></div>

Then he says,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why do they express such vitriol towards <span style='font-size: 23pt'>the media.</span></div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Not the media you dumb brainless moron, Fox News.</span>

Q

LWW
03-01-2011, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, as soon as the thugs knew the camera was off them they resorted to violence. </div></div>

Any proof of that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>or did you just make that up?</span>

Q......LOL </div></div>

It's right HERE (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/02/27/fox_news_correspondent_gets_hit_during_live_broadc ast_from_wisconsin.html) Snoopy.

LWW

Qtec
03-01-2011, 06:27 AM
So, YOUR proof is something we didn´t see!

Are you on the same meds as Beck

Q

LWW
03-01-2011, 08:50 AM
I didn't see the Lincoln assassination either, but I believe eyewitness accounts.

Next lame excuse for thuggery?

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-01-2011, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't see the Lincoln assassination either, but I believe eyewitness accounts.

LWW </div></div>

Eyewitness accounts are best from disinterested parties, unlike that reporter, say.

Here's the obvious and indisputable answer to all your bleatings on this topic.

Those crowds are now counting into their third week, at tens of thousands of persons per day, peaking at 70,000 to 100,000.

In all that time, the police have said the protestors showed grace and decorum, there have been virtually no arrests, no mob violence scenes, and the BEST you can say is that 4 or 5 people misbehaved (out of a collective near-million person days there). Something like a .00005 rate of bad behavior.

This is staggeringly great behavior, as the police have said, and the OPPOSITE of your claims that these teachers and others are thuggish criminals. Your onesies here, or twosies there, prove the opposite of what you think. By far, these are responsible people who are engaging peacefully in their civic rights to assemble and petition the government.

pooltchr
03-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Regardless, they are typical idiots. They elect people to cut spending and fix the budget, but they want them to make the cuts somewhere that doesn't affect them personally.

They may be well educated, but they are still ignorant.

Steve

LWW
03-01-2011, 05:51 PM
The local constabulary said the same thing about Roehm's boys.

LWW

Qtec
03-01-2011, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Fox News has reported that Mike Tobin was “attacked,” “punched,” “hit,” and “battered,” yet has not released any footage of the attack despite the fact it occurred during filming. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>This is because it didn’t happen. How do I know? Because this is the video I took of the incident.</span>

</div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/new-video-reveals-mike-tobins-wi-protester-fracas-might-have-been-overstated/)

Q

Sev
03-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Apparently there was more violence today.

Wait till the 12,000 layoffs are announced.

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 10:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Regardless, they are typical idiots. They elect people to cut spending and fix the budget, but they want them to make the cuts somewhere that doesn't affect them personally.

Steve </div></div>They fail to comprehend.Reminds me of someone on this forum that used to bother me but i won't mention that persons name.

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 10:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I just watched the video again and its got to be a joke.

What got me was the spin. Its what's wrong with Fox and the MSM in general.

People are chanting, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Fox news Lies.</div></div>

The guy says,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> " there's profanity and vulgarity"</div></div>

All they are saying is ,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Fox News</span> Lies </div></div>

Then he says,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why do they express such vitriol towards <span style='font-size: 23pt'>the media.</span></div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Not the media you dumb brainless moron, Fox News.</span>

Q

</div></div>Relax,Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 10:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't see the Lincoln assassination either, but I believe eyewitness accounts.

LWW </div></div>Excellent point.

Soflasnapper
03-02-2011, 02:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Regardless, they are typical idiots. They elect people to cut spending and fix the budget, but they want them to make the cuts somewhere that doesn't affect them personally.

Steve </div></div>

They said they'd pay the extra money, which cuts their take home pay. That's the only monetary demand of the governor. They accepted it, publicly. This has nothing to do with refusing to take a cut in pay, or trying to reverse that cut.

Qtec
03-02-2011, 04:30 AM

Steve </div></div>

Democrats would never vote for S Walker. No sane person would now vote for him since he has revealed himself as a paid employee of the Koch Bros who want to bring the US worker to his knees.

The idiots are the working people who voted for him to put themselves out of work or have their pay slashed and their benefits cut.
He gives tax cuts to business owners and asks the worker to sacrifice.????????????

The GOP just voted to extend tax cuts to bid oil. It shows they are not serious about cost cutting.........its only limited to Joe Six-pack.
Attack the Dem party base is what this malarkey is all about. Its as clear as day but you can't see it.

Your bias is what stands in the way of the Truth.

Q..the truth will out.

LWW
03-02-2011, 05:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Democrats would never vote for S Walker. No sane person would now vote for him since he has revealed himself as a paid employee of the Koch Bros who want to bring the US worker to his knees.

Q..the truth will out. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you make a claim, you post a link.

Q </div></div>

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2011, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q..the truth will out. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you make a claim, you post a link.

Q </div></div>

LWW </div></div>Yet again you unravel the truth.They cannot hide from the truth.The truth is there and when found will set people free.One must accept the truth as it is the truth.

LWW
03-02-2011, 05:00 PM
I don't think they can handle the truth.

LWW