PDA

View Full Version : Shame on them

Qtec
03-03-2011, 04:43 AM
Behold, the new America under Republican oppression.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">COLUMBUS, Ohio The bargaining rights of public workers in Ohio would be dramatically reduced and strikes would be banned under a bill narrowly passed by the state Senate on Wednesday.

The GOP-backed measure that would restrict the collective bargaining rights of roughly 350,000 teachers, firefighters, police officers and other public employees squeaked through the state Senate on a 17-16 vote. Six Republicans sided with Democrats against the measure.

Firefighters and teachers shouted "Shame!" in the chamber as the legislation was approved and moved on to the GOP-controlled House, where it is likely to receive strong support.

....Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a Republican like his counterpart, Scott Walker, in Wisconsin, praised the development. Both have pushed the collective bargaining bills as part of budget-balancing measures.

"This is a major step forward in correcting the imbalance between taxpayers and the government unions that work for them," Kasich said.

Republican Sens. Tim Grendell, of Chesterland, <u>and <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Bill Seitz,</span></span> of Cincinnati, spoke out against the new provision to resolve disputes.</u> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Grendell <u>said the process would turn workers into beggars before city councils and other officials who oversee them.
</u>
"No one can be a judge and advocate in their own cause," Seitz said. "That's called heads I win, tails you lose."</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">The bill had passed a Senate committee after leadership <span style="color: #990000"><u>replaced Seitz</u></span> on the panel after he expressed disappointment in the bill, a move that secured the votes needed to get the legislation before the full Senate.</span></span> </div></div>

'Oh, this guy doesn't agree with us, lets get rid of him.'

http://hoax.blog.nl/files/2011/01/NAZI1.jpg

Too much?

Q

LWW
03-03-2011, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'Oh, this guy doesn't agree with us, lets get rid of him.'

Q </div></div>

That should be your motto.

LWW

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Do you REALLY think police, firefighters, and teachers should have the right to strike???????????????????

REALLY????????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-03-2011, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Behold, the new America under Republican oppression.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">COLUMBUS, Ohio The bargaining rights of public workers in Ohio would be dramatically reduced and strikes would be banned under a bill narrowly passed by the state Senate on Wednesday.

The GOP-backed measure that would restrict the collective bargaining rights of roughly 350,000 teachers, firefighters, police officers and other public employees squeaked through the state Senate on a 17-16 vote. Six Republicans sided with Democrats against the measure.

Firefighters and teachers shouted "Shame!" in the chamber as the legislation was approved and moved on to the GOP-controlled House, where it is likely to receive strong support.

....Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a Republican like his counterpart, Scott Walker, in Wisconsin, praised the development. Both have pushed the collective bargaining bills as part of budget-balancing measures.

"This is a major step forward in correcting the imbalance between taxpayers and the government unions that work for them," Kasich said.

Republican Sens. Tim Grendell, of Chesterland, <u>and <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Bill Seitz,</span></span> of Cincinnati, spoke out against the new provision to resolve disputes.</u> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Grendell <u>said the process would turn workers into beggars before city councils and other officials who oversee them.
</u>
"No one can be a judge and advocate in their own cause," Seitz said. "That's called heads I win, tails you lose."</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">The bill had passed a Senate committee after leadership <span style="color: #990000"><u>replaced Seitz</u></span> on the panel after he expressed disappointment in the bill, a move that secured the votes needed to get the legislation before the full Senate.</span></span> </div></div>

'Oh, this guy doesn't agree with us, lets get rid of him.'

http://hoax.blog.nl/files/2011/01/NAZI1.jpg

Too much?

Q </div></div>

The Shock Doctrine calls for public chaos, which is exactly what the Repigs are creating.

It is coming, and it is wrapped in the flag, waving a cross.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
03-03-2011, 08:26 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/obama-nazi.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

If you only understood what you just said.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 01:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.moonbattery.com/obama-nazi.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

LWW </div></div> Another prime example of a comprehension problem.

LWW
03-03-2011, 03:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.moonbattery.com/obama-nazi.jpg

</div></div>

LWW </div></div> Another prime example of a comprehension problem. </div></div>

Yes ... the left cheers for their own destruction.

LWW

Qtec
03-03-2011, 05:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you REALLY think police, firefighters, and teachers should have the right to strike???????????????????

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>

What does that have to do with the topic?

Q

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 06:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you REALLY think police, firefighters, and teachers should have the right to strike???????????????????

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>It has everything to do with the truth.The truth you can find.Once found the truth must be accepted as it is undenialable proof that it is the truth.A person should seek the truth.The truth can set one free.The person may not like what the truth represents but must accept it as it is the truth.Do not be afraid of the truth.Accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

Q </div></div>

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you REALLY think police, firefighters, and teachers should have the right to strike???????????????????

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>The truth will set you free if you let it.Feel better and find the truth.

Qtec
03-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Let me correct that for you.

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

It has everything to do with the truth.The truth you can find.Once found the truth must be accepted as it is undenialable proof that it is the truth.A person should seek the truth.The truth can set one free.The person may not like what the truth represents but must accept it as it is the truth.Do not be afraid of the truth.Accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

[ see the difference? ]

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 08:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me correct that for you.

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

It has everything to do with the truth.The truth you can find.Once found the truth must be accepted as it is undenialable proof that it is the truth.A person should seek the truth.The truth can set one free.The person may not like what the truth represents but must accept it as it is the truth.Do not be afraid of the truth.Accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

[ see the difference? ] </div></div>It appears to be.

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 08:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me correct that for you.

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

[ see the difference? ] </div></div>Your a wonderful person down deep.When the devil is expunged from you you are top notch.What a great friend you are.Too much Glenfiddich as usual for me.Thank you for the pardon your highness.Onward to helping people find Jesus and the Truth.
Your friend
JohnnyD

Qtec
03-03-2011, 08:26 PM
It doesn't appear to be,<span style='font-size: 26pt'> ITS THE TRUTH.</span>

Q

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesn't appear to be,<span style='font-size: 26pt'> ITS THE TRUTH.</span>

Q </div></div>How did you arrive at the fact it is the undenieable truth?

Qtec
03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> When the devil is expunged from you you are top notch.</div></div>

Thanks?

Maybe you should look to your own devils. The truth can set you free you know.

Q

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> When the devil is expunged from you you are top notch.</div></div>

Thanks?

Maybe you should look to your own devils. The truth can set you free you know.

Q </div></div>I always do.The truth will set everyone free.Never fear the truth.

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 09:09 PM

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Q...You started the thread! In your opening quote you brought it up!!!!
Do you actually read the things you post???????

[quote=Qtec]Behold, the new America under Republican oppression.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">COLUMBUS, Ohio The bargaining rights of public workers in Ohio would be dramatically reduced and <span style='font-size: 17pt'>strikes would be banned</span> under a bill narrowly passed by the state Senate on Wednesday.

The GOP-backed measure that would restrict the <span style='font-size: 17pt'>collective bargaining rights of roughly 350,000 teachers, firefighters, police officers and other public employees </span>squeaked through the state Senate on a 17-16 vote. Six Republicans sided with Democrats against the measure.

Q </div></div>

So, I will ask the question again....Do you really believe police, firefighters and teachers should be allowed to strike????

Steve

Qtec
03-03-2011, 09:24 PM
I think everybody has that right. We are not slaves.

Q

LWW
03-04-2011, 06:26 AM

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

It was the entire point of the article you posted.

Now that the premise of your rant has been destroyed you, again, try to claim this wasn't the topic at all.

Let me guess ... the topic was tulip bulbs.

LWW

LWW
03-04-2011, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think everybody has that right. We are not slaves.

Q </div></div>

And the flip side is that those on the other side of the negotiations have the same right to not deal with collectivists.

LWW

pooltchr
03-04-2011, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think everybody has that right. We are not slaves.

Q </div></div>

OK, then you should also agree that an employer should have the right to fire anyone who walks off the job, and replace them with people who agree to show up to work, right???

Steve

Qtec
03-04-2011, 07:43 AM
No.

The topic was the losing of bargaining rights <u>and</u> the losing of the right to strike.

When the company you work for says they are going to cut you pay by 25% and you will have to work longer hours , what do you do.?

If you have no bargaining rights the only thing you have left is to withdraw your labour. If that's illegal, then you have no rights at all as a worker.

This is what the WI thing is all about.

Q

pooltchr
03-04-2011, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When the company you work for says they are going to cut you pay by 25% and you will have to work longer hours , what do you do.?

Q </div></div>

I either agree to continue to work under those conditions, or I take my services to someone who is willing to offer what I believe is a fair compensation package. I do NOT have the right to hold the employer hostage.

When I interview for a job, the employer makes an offer, that I can either accept or refuse. I can explain why I believe I am worth more, and if I can make a good argument, perhaps the employer will agree. He either wants me or he doesn't. I either want his offer, or I don't.
If we can agree, then I have a job and he has an employee.

That's how it works.

I do not have the right to extort more money from him by threatening to shut down his business.

Steve

Qtec
03-04-2011, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I interview for a job, the employer makes an offer, that I can either accept or refuse. </div></div>

So you accept, you have a deal.

NOW, what happens when,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the company you work for says they are going to cut you pay by 25% and you will have to work longer hours , what do you do.?
</div></div>

..when the unemployment rate is sky high and you have a family to feed?

Q

Sev
03-04-2011, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No.

The topic was the losing of bargaining rights <u>and</u> the losing of the right to strike.

If you have no bargaining rights the only thing you have left is to withdraw your labour. If that's illegal, then you have no rights at all as a worker.

This is what the WI thing is all about.

Q </div></div>

How about find another job.

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I interview for a job, the employer makes an offer, that I can either accept or refuse. </div></div>

NOW, what happens when,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the company you work for says they are going to cut you pay by 25% and you will have to work longer hours , what do you do.?
</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Yep, and what do you do when your employer tells you that your work environment is safe, but you hair starts falling out, and when you try to let your fellow employees know about what your doctor has told you, your employer threatens you, stalks you, slanders you, hires thugs to follow you???

We've all seen and read about documented cases, of various inhumane corporate, public AND private, inhumane and dangerous work enviroments....it goes all the way back to the sweat shops.

Every American Worker has a RIGHT to a safe work environment, annd the RIGHT to organize with their fellow employees, to be treated with dignity, and not like slaves!

Nurses are striking in California today, because their work hours and numbers to look after patients, have been pushed beyond what is safe and reasonable.

We are seeing the same greed and corruption that led to the Great Depression, and more are realizing the Repigs are behind all of it, as the Polls show.

G.

LWW
03-04-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I interview for a job, the employer makes an offer, that I can either accept or refuse. </div></div>

NOW, what happens when,

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Yep, and what do you do when your employer tells you that your work environment is safe, but you hair starts falling out, and when you try to let your fellow employees know about what your doctor has told you, your employer threatens you, stalks you, slanders you, hires thugs to follow you???

We've all seen and read about documented cases, of various inhumane corporate, public AND private, inhumane and dangerous work enviroments....it goes all the way back to the sweat shops.

Every American Worker has a RIGHT to a safe work environment, annd the RIGHT to organize with their fellow employees, to be treated with dignity, and not like slaves!

Nurses are striking in California today, because their work hours and numbers to look after patients, have been pushed beyond what is safe and reasonable.

We are seeing the same greed and corruption that led to the Great Depression, and more are realizing the Repigs are behind all of it, as the Polls show.

G.
</div></div>

So when will you link us to these polls?

LWW

LWW
03-04-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Polls don't mean anything.

Q </div></div>

eg8r
03-07-2011, 11:13 AM

</div></div>You accept the new terms or find a new job.

eg8r

Sev
03-07-2011, 11:15 AM
That doesnt jive with the entitlement mindset.

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the company you work for says they are going to cut you pay by 25% and you will have to work longer hours , what do you do.?

</div></div>You accept the new terms or find a new job.

eg8r </div></div>

Unless you prefer to live with the victim and entitlement mentality.

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-07-2011, 11:31 AM

REALLY????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

[ see the difference? ] </div></div>

The right doesn't mind entitlements, as long as they are all going to multi-millionaires and multi-Billionaires, who are poisoning them, and stealing the money in their 401 K's, lol...

Brilliant group, ROTFLMAO!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The right doesn't mind entitlements, as long as they are all going to multi-millionaires and multi-Billionaires, who are poisoning them, and stealing the money in their 401 K's, lol...

Brilliant group, ROTFLMAO!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Who, specifically, are these people you refer to?

LWW