PDA

View Full Version : Question for Conservatives

Qtec
03-03-2011, 05:02 AM
The GOP campaigned on jobs. Sure, there were other things but the main thrust was jobs.

Name me one piece of legislation that they have proposed that creates jobs?

I can name a few that puts people out of work.

I can't remember them campaigning with,

"<span style='font-size: 14pt'>we are going to cut the deficit, at all costs.</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'> If you LOSE YOUR JOB, SO BE IT.."</span>

Q

LWW
03-03-2011, 06:22 AM
I love the sound of leftist fear in the morning.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-03-2011, 09:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The GOP campaigned on jobs. Sure, there were other things but the main thrust was jobs.

Name me one piece of legislation that they have proposed that creates jobs?

I can name a few that puts people out of work.

I can't remember them campaigning with,

"<span style='font-size: 14pt'>we are going to cut the deficit, at all costs.</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'> If you LOSE YOUR JOB, SO BE IT.."</span>

Q

</div></div>

So True! Par for the course. They NEVER reveal their damaging policies until AFTER they get in there.

They did say one thing, that was true, that their main goal, was only in the interest of their power in coming elections, to win the White House, to get rid of our President, who inherited the disastrous legacy of all of their failed policies.

Worst of it is that they are hell bent on keeping those same failed policies, that brought us down in the first place, solely for political purposes.

That's why they blocked everything, for the two years, under Dems, to keep things going as badly as they could, for political purposes.

PIGS!

They won't be satisfied until they throw us into a Depression.

The Shock Doctrine

And, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious!

LWW
03-03-2011, 09:16 AM
You inspire me to keep going forward.

LWW

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Please explain to us how it would be possible to cut the wasteful spending of the government without cutting the jobs of those who add to the waste?

There are people employed by the government who are ultimately, underproductive, or non productive. Should we keep them employed to do little of any value, just so they have a job????

Downsizing government, by it's very nature, means eliminating government jobs.

Steve

llotter
03-03-2011, 12:33 PM
It would be interesting to have the unemployment statistics reported that distinguishes between the government bureaucrat losing their job and someone in the productive sector.

My guess is that people would cheer as the former number goes up, if it ever does, because it is common knowledge that there are huge numbers of them that are a wasteful burden on the economy and need to be culled out.

LWW
03-03-2011, 03:28 PM
I especially like how he titled the thread "Question for Conservatives" and then never asked a question, but instead went on yet another regurgitation of spoon fed talking points.

LWW

llotter
03-03-2011, 04:58 PM
The question is implied: Why would anyone EVER want to get rid of the dead wood in government when they know it will adversely affect the unemployment rate? I have to admit, that's a tough one.

LWW
03-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Well he did kind of ask what was done to create jobs, which if that were the actual question shows a stunning level of ignorance. The new house has been in session barely a month and is just getting it's sleeves rolled up to undo the mess they inherited from dear leader and the prior politburo.

On top of that they must deal with the party of "NO" running the White House and senate.

To answer that, assuming it was his point, I would point to the repeal of "OBAMACARE" and deficit reduction as both being bills that will save or create millions of jobs ... wondering how ridiculous that phrase sounds now to the left ... and I expect them to at least make an effort to rebuild the nation.

LWW

Qtec
03-04-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW<u></div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well he did kind of ask what was done to create jobs,</u><span style="color: #990000"> Yes I did.</span> which if that were the actual question shows a stunning level of ignorance. The new house has been in session barely a month and is just getting it's sleeves rolled up to undo the mess they inherited from dear leader and the prior politburo.

On top of that they must deal with the party of "NO" running the White House and senate.

To answer that, assuming it was his point, I would point to the repeal of "OBAMACARE" and deficit reduction as both being bills that will save or create millions of jobs ... wondering how ridiculous that phrase sounds now to the left ... and I expect them to at least make an effort to rebuild the nation.

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Name me one piece of legislation that they have proposed that creates jobs? </div></div>

Not one of you could answer the question.

That's a fact.

Lets try another.

Name me one piece of legislation that they have proposed that adds to unemployment.ie people losing their jobs?

Q

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW<u></div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well he did kind of ask what was done to create jobs,</u><span style="color: #990000"> Yes I did.</span> which if that were the actual question shows a stunning level of ignorance. The new house has been in session barely a month and is just getting it's sleeves rolled up to undo the mess they inherited from dear leader and the prior politburo.

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Name me one piece of legislation that they have proposed that creates jobs? </div></div>

Not one of you could answer the question.

That's a fact.

Lets try another.

Name me one piece of legislation that they have proposed that adds to unemployment.ie people losing their jobs?

Q </div></div>

They have done nothing but pander to the wealthy, at the expense of the rest.

I don't even hear them mentioning jobs, just deficits.

Should be obvious by now, to them, that word, Deficit, actually means, A Repiglican SCAM to destroy every good thing we have going in this country, from Head Start, to birth control for the poor, to women's rights, EPA, FDA, etc, ect, etc.

Don't these pigs have children of their own? They don't care about clean water and air, or the health of Americans?

It's a case of corporations holding on to their money, to keep unemployment high, for the last two years, so they can make Obama and the Dems, look bad on jobs, so they can get their pawns back running the show, so they can get everyone's tax money, in subsidies, and continue to destroy the environment, and poison us, unchecked, and keep their big GOUGE going, high and higher prices forever.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Hungry kids, who cares? Hungry seniors? A dying Middle Class? Poisoned food? So what.

Job killing policies, "So Be IT!!!" Boehner is the dumbest SOTH, in history.

Pigs!

LWW
03-04-2011, 07:17 AM
That's precious ... you quote me on two instances and deny that either occurred.

LWW

Qtec
03-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Still no answer then?

Q

Qtec
03-04-2011, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Name me one piece of legislation that they have proposed that adds to unemployment.ie people losing their jobs?

Q </div></div>

This one is so easy. Surely you guys can think of one piece of legislation that the GOP have proposed that will cause people to lose their jobs.

For starters, just to get the ball rolling,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The GOP’s budget body count: 700,000

By terrance heath | Mar 2, 2011 // No Comments

The Republican response to the painful consequences of their budget cuts runs the gamut from “So be it” to “So what?”

“So be it,” said Speaker John Boehner to news that Republican budget cuts would slash over 200,000 jobs. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s response to Moody’s analyst Mark Zandi’s report that the GOP’s budget cuts would kill 700,000 jobs can be summed up as, “So what?” A confidential Goldman Sachs report also said the GOP’s proposed cuts would threaten recovery, and slow economic growth. </div></div>

Q

LWW
03-04-2011, 09:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__XCWUd8FFjQ/S_XW9BMSypI/AAAAAAAAKAE/aduNggzZMug/s1600/MontyPythonBlackKnight.jpg

Still no answer then?

Q </div></div>