PDA

View Full Version : this is good. lol

Qtec
03-03-2011, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News' Megyn Kelly and Rep. Anthony Weiner

Any time Fox News' Megyn Kelly and Rep. Anthony Weiner get together, sparks seem sure to fly. Weiner's Wednesday appearance on "America Live" was no exception to this rule, as the two got into a fiery shouting match over Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

At issue was Justice Thomas' ability to judge any constitutional challenge to President Obama's health care law, since his wife, Virginia, works for a lobbying firm that is advocating against the law. Weiner and Kelly tussled over whether this fact means that Thomas has to recuse himself. Weiner said that he did; Kelly said that he didn't.

These points, though, nearly got lost in the verbal tennis match between the two. It was a frenzy of interruptions, dropped sentences, grimaces, eye-rolling, sarcasm and raised voices. A typical exchange went like this: </div></div>

watch (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/02/megyn-kelly-anthony-weiner-clarence-thomas_n_830506.html?ir=Politics)

Q

LWW
03-03-2011, 06:27 AM
You should have watched all of it ... Wiener was used as a mop.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-03-2011, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News' Megyn Kelly and Rep. Anthony Weiner

Any time Fox News' Megyn Kelly and Rep. Anthony Weiner get together, sparks seem sure to fly. Weiner's Wednesday appearance on "America Live" was no exception to this rule, as the two got into a fiery shouting match over Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

At issue was Justice Thomas' ability to judge any constitutional challenge to President Obama's health care law, since his wife, Virginia, works for a lobbying firm that is advocating against the law. Weiner and Kelly tussled over whether this fact means that Thomas has to recuse himself. Weiner said that he did; Kelly said that he didn't.

These points, though, nearly got lost in the verbal tennis match between the two. It was a frenzy of interruptions, dropped sentences, grimaces, eye-rolling, sarcasm and raised voices. A typical exchange went like this: </div></div>

watch (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/02/megyn-kelly-anthony-weiner-clarence-thomas_n_830506.html?ir=Politics)

Q </div></div>

Bravo Anthony Weiner! He's great!
Ever noticed how much screaming the Fux Noise "Interviewers" do?
all of their RW pundits, do three things well, lie, interrupt and scream. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

Stretch
03-03-2011, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News' Megyn Kelly and Rep. Anthony Weiner

Q </div></div>

all of their RW pundits, do three things well, lie, interrupt and scream. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G. </div></div>

That was the most unproffesional interview i've seen for a long time. She just used him as a prop to get her own views out. What a complete sham. St.

Gayle in MD
03-03-2011, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News' Megyn Kelly and Rep. Anthony Weiner

Q </div></div>

G. </div></div>

That was the most unproffesional interview i've seen for a long time. She just used him as a prop to get her own views out. What a complete sham. St. </div></div>

Yep, the entire organization is a scam. It's "1984" come to life.

Incredibly, there are enough dummies in America, who tune in anyway.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

Stretch
03-03-2011, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News' Megyn Kelly and Rep. Anthony Weiner

Q </div></div>

G. </div></div>

That was the most unproffesional interview i've seen for a long time. She just used him as a prop to get her own views out. What a complete sham. St. </div></div>

G. </div></div>

It must follow the Jerry Springer show, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News' Megyn Kelly and Rep. Anthony Weiner

Q </div></div>

G. </div></div>

G. </div></div>

It must follow the Jerry Springer show, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St. </div></div>

His viewers are about par with those who tune into Fux Noise....Beck is now talking to cupcakes!

What a total idiot!

G.

Sev
03-04-2011, 01:58 PM
It appears that the left side of the SCOTUS my have more problems than the right.

Especially the newest female member Kagan.

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 04:26 PM
While I don't, as a rule, watch the Fox news channel, I do find the Beck Comedy Hour to be mildly amusing as long as I limit my viewing time. It's also a great cathartic.... promoting peristalsis
I'm concerned though about Becks mental health, and believe he may soon have a "meltdown" on live TV. "Often, when I seldom" tune in to his show, I get the feeling of deja Vu....like, where have I seen this before?.....and then the movie "Network" comes to mind.
Isn't Beck just a "Howard Beale" clone?
( "I'm mad as hell and can't take this anymore" )
Hmmmm, Beck may have some actor's training in his background, as when they are studying for a role, they try to find a "role model" to emulate.
well, despite my intense dislike for him....he's laughing all the way to the bank. I rented one of his books from the local library, but they won't let me color it, even though I promised to use new crayons, then donate them to the library, for use on O'Really's books.

LWW
03-08-2011, 06:03 AM
Heh heh ... Megyn kicked a Wiener in the arse ... KEWL!

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-08-2011, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While I don't, as a rule, watch the Fox news channel, I do find the Beck Comedy Hour to be mildly amusing as long as I limit my viewing time. It's also a great cathartic.... promoting peristalsis
I'm concerned though about Becks mental health, and believe he may soon have a "meltdown" on live TV. "Often, when I seldom" tune in to his show, I get the feeling of deja Vu....like, where have I seen this before?.....and then the movie "Network" comes to mind.
Isn't Beck just a "Howard Beale" clone?
( "I'm mad as hell and can't take this anymore" )
Hmmmm, Beck may have some actor's training in his background, as when they are studying for a role, they try to find a "role model" to emulate.
well, despite my intense dislike for him....he's laughing all the way to the bank. I rented one of his books from the local library, but they won't let me color it, even though I promised to use new crayons, then donate them to the library, for use on O'Really's books. </div></div>

Occasionally I go to Youtube, just to pull up the craziest clips, and lies, from the right wing radical bi-polar idiots....

It's like watching old SNL clips! One has to ask one's self, do people really believe these nutjobs?

Then you sign on here, and see title threads, which are straight out of the same clips, posted as fact, which are completely factually incorrect, or twisted so far beyond reality, you just have to laugh!

Q., is right, the inmates have taken over the asylum, and some of the most dangerous ones, post on this forum! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
03-08-2011, 07:54 AM
And again you confuse TV skits with reality.

LWW