PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Jan Brewer NOW right, although still wrong

Soflasnapper
03-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Finally, one example of beheading in AZ (http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/police-az-beheading-tied-858809.html)

Although, as the article makes clear:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But Tony Payan, a political science professor at the University of Texas at El Paso who has done extensive research on border violence, has said the Arizona case could be the only known beheading in the U.S. carried out by a drug cartel.

</div></div>

So Brewer's initial claim, that there had been bodies found beheaded in AZ deserts, remains false, as was pointed out at the time of her remarks.

Qtec
03-03-2011, 08:45 PM
What a surprise!

Q

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Finally, one example of beheading in AZ (http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/police-az-beheading-tied-858809.html)

Although, as the article makes clear:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But Tony Payan, a political science professor at the University of Texas at El Paso who has done extensive research on border violence, has said the Arizona case could be the only known beheading in the U.S. carried out by a drug cartel.

</div></div>

So Brewer's initial claim, that there had been bodies found beheaded in AZ deserts, remains false, as was pointed out at the time of her remarks. </div></div>

It's disturbing to think that ANY politician, particularly the Governor of a State, would flat out lie about such a thing as beheadings in her state, and worse yet, that she would refuse her own citizens the organ transplants they have been waiting for, in order to survive, yet claim to be a Christian.

RW Baptist Church organizations, demonizing our fallen Veterans of War, at their grave sites.

A Repiglican Blowhard former Governor, who claims to be a representative of the Christian Religion, Huckabee, flat out slandering our President, with total lies, and then after his lies were exposesd, he didn't even have to grace and fortitude, to make any real apology for his disgusting behavior. Worse yet, now he has followed up by condemning a young woman, in the public eye, for being pregnant, while she is engaged to be married. WHO DOES THIS PIG THINK HE IS?

Worse, a Repiglican Governor, exposed, without a doubt, admitting his recent consideration to prosecute violence against the innocent, law abiding public servants, and taxpaying citizens of his own state, for exercising their Freedom of Speech, in order that he could slander with lies, the reality of their behavior, as if cutting their incomes, while approving huge corporate payoffs for his corporate contributors, wasn't bad enough, he exposed himself as nothing but a tool of the Corporate pigs, who have bought him, as their tool, to help them cover up the damages they prosecute against our health, the planet and it's animals, allowing them to be paid, with our tax dollars, in the form of subsidies, to continue to destroy even the very water we drink, to sustain life.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Yet these are the kind of people who claim to be Christians.

How completely absurd!</span>

I'm sure many Americans, even some of the sorry sheep, according to the polls, who tune into Rush, and FUX, daily, can perhaps, begin to understand, by now, why so many Repiglicans ran from the reporter's questions during the campaign. Even their beloved slanted pooling organization, Razzdazzelmucker, reports disapproval of most from the right, with this Governor of the current Police State, in Wisconsin, to destroy the rights of American workers.

Clearly, they ran from the cameras, because they did not want their un-American plans to destroy the Middle Class, exposed, before they could lie their way into securing office, for the sole purpose of throwing out the civil rights of the masses, to pander to the wealthy.

Repigs have been bribed by the rich, to represent ONLY rich. ONLY the interests of those crooks in the top one tenth of one percent, 300,000 greedy pigs, for the most part, in the mult-billionaire bracket, most of whom have stolen our nation's wealth, while these bribe happy, Repiglicans think only of thickening the rolls of dirty money piles in their own hidden bank accounts.

What a revolting picture of the RW Repiglican destruction of our Democratic Principles, and their despicable abuse of the working people of this country, who are being sacrificed like lambs, at the alter of the wealthy.

Repiglicans, voting in a block, to take our tax dollars, and give them to the OIL industry, in subsidies, while they take food out of the mouths of the hungry in this country.

No wonder, George Will is pessimistic about Repiglican chances, in the next election. Democratic candidates are going to look like angels, after another year and a half of this!

G.

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a surprise!

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
03-04-2011, 07:30 AM
You could have saved a lot of bandwidth there. After your first paragraph, nothing has anything to do with the topic being discussed.

Steve

LWW
03-08-2011, 08:37 AM
The belief that someone is both right and wrong on the same issue is the far left in a nutshell.

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-08-2011, 10:30 AM
The belief that someone is both right and wrong on the same issue is the far left in a nutshell.

To be more clear, being right only now means she was wrong when she said it originally.

I once mistakenly thought Barbara Stanywyck has passed away. Ten years later or so she did, so I claimed I had been right, just premature. Which was a joke. I had been wrong before.

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:40 AM
It was your statement, not mine.

It merely sounded very John Kerryish ... as in "I was for it before I was against it."

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-08-2011, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The belief that someone is both right and wrong on the same issue is the far left in a nutshell.

To be more clear, being right only now means she was wrong when she said it originally.

I once mistakenly thought Barbara Stanywyck has passed away. Ten years later or so she did, so I claimed I had been right, just premature. Which was a joke. I had been wrong before. </div></div>

Clearly, she lied originally, was wrong to do so, and I don't recall that she ever apologized for lying, do you?

Also, just as obvious, the right on this forum continue to distract from Repiglican lies and corruption with juvenile attacks and pointless incorrect statements which prove just as pointless and irrational as their ridiculous thread titles.

They have FuxNoise/Beck/Limpballs/Brewer/Palin/Boehner/Bachmann tactics down to an art form, like most BS artists do. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:59 AM
gain with the profanity ... and you can't even spell it right.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:02 AM
The Beast attempts to save itself.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:07 AM
A wounded beast is very dangerous ...

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Stay focused and keep sights on the target. We want a clean kill.

wolfdancer
03-08-2011, 11:09 AM
as everybody here knows,lww and his minions claim they are never wrong, as they painstakingly research each topic that they comment on, in the Fox news "library". True, there are only two books in that library, and one hasn't even been colored in yet, but....

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 11:55 AM
As everybody here knows,wolfie and his pet monkeys claim they are never wrong,as they painstakingly cannot accept the truth.They do not know what the truth is.Everyody here will soon be free.The Great one loves all.No more hate and vile.It will not be tolerated.LWW is the greatest.
Twitter is off the wall reporting on this historical event.The truth will finally be here.
waterloo

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:56 AM
WATERLOOOOOOO

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A wounded beast is very dangerous ... </div></div>
The truth will always prevail,always.

LWW
03-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Truth is eternal ...