PDA

View Full Version : Survey says......

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Ok, anyone who wants to play, simply send me $10 along with the date you predict will be the next mandatory vacation day for our newly returned friend. 100% pay out to the one who is closest to the actual departure date.

Steve

Qtec
03-03-2011, 07:53 PM
So the witch hunt has already started, nice one.

Q

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, anyone who wants to play, simply send me $10 along with the date you predict will be the next mandatory vacation day for our newly returned friend. 100% pay out to the one who is closest to the actual departure date.

Steve

</div></div>Excellent point.The truth is being told.The truth will set one free.

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the witch hunt has already started, nice one.

Q </div></div>The truth will set you free.Seek the truth it is there.Jesus loves you.

Qtec
03-03-2011, 08:17 PM
You are on the right track J. Keep looking for the truth, <u>it will</u> set you free. It will cleanse you of the illusions you have now. Keep looking Jonny. Allah loves you.

Q

JohnnyD
03-03-2011, 08:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the witch hunt has already started, nice one.

Q </div></div>His post is not a witch hunt he is just speculating on the truth.The truth can set one free.The truth is it will happen.When it happens it will become fact.Once fact it becomes the truth.Accept the fact that it will be truth.The truth will always set you free.As always thank you for listening.
Love & peace always
Your friend
JohnnyD

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 09:03 PM

Q </div></div>

Witch hunt? Hardly. Just suggesting that past actions are often a good basis for predicting future events. There are a few posters who seem to have a difficult time remembering the forum rules, and need to be put into time out occasionally as a reminder.

It's like betting when will Dennis the Menace be back in his little chair in the corner. It's a pretty safe bet he will be there, it's just a matter of when.

Steve

Qtec
03-03-2011, 09:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just suggesting that past actions

</div></div>

Why even mention it? More to the point, why start a new thread based entirely about when W might get banned again?

Q

pooltchr
03-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Because it's too early to start a poll on the NCAA tournament yet.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Q, perhaps then, based on his prognostications, I should be banned now, for any future angry replies... that I "surely" will make?
I might even be guilty of.... "thoughtcrimes"
agent provocateur.... a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash act

wolfdancer
03-03-2011, 11:13 PM
I know that I would, and should, be banned permanently..if I had made any lewd posts about other members families, as were made about my family, here.....
However, after my initial anger subsided, I considered the "intellect" of those that had made (and subsequently deleted) the remarks.
If I have not already crossed the imaginary "maginot" line here(?) I plan to add those parties to my ignore list...no sense in either arguing, nor even replying to people like that. In the future, therefore, my posts will be conversational, and not confrontational....
I would appreciate it if you would omit my name from any future posts, as we seem to have conflicting political ideologies. These can never be resolved on an internet message board, as they have been ingrained into our belief system. They then lead to non-Christian like responses....in return for this great favor, I will not reply to any of your postings...
thanks for your consideration re: this request, jd

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 02:22 AM
Save your $$, Johnny, as the "game" is somewhat rigged.

JohnnyD
03-04-2011, 05:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Save your $$, Johnny, as the "game" is somewhat rigged. </div></div>Accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

LWW
03-04-2011, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just suggesting that past actions

</div></div>

Why even mention it? More to the point, why start a new thread based entirely about when W might get banned again?

Q </div></div>
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IBZ2Ycq03wY/SkfQXauf3rI/AAAAAAAABgg/ok7EUSXvTVQ/s400/Waa+cry+baby2.jpg

You, of all people, have no right to criticize anyone on this issue.

You have cheered on gee, aitch, stench, and woofie for starting vicious polls for the sole purpose of a mass ad hominem attack.

Grow up.

LWW

pooltchr
03-04-2011, 07:52 AM
Q,
It is actually my sincere hope that this does not come to pass. I would like to think that these extended vacations have allowed him to reflect on his previous actions, and change his ways. I would like to see him give up the potty mouth attacks, and join the group as a reasonable member. The left on this forum is greatly outnumbered, and finding another reasonable member to join would actually benefit the forum.

We will see.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 03:27 PM
While I have you on ignore....for my own peace of mind,... the title of your thread, has aroused my competitive spirit.
My "potty mouth" attacks have never approached the level of the lewd, sexual comments that were made about Gayle; nor the ones that were published about my sisters. (those were examples of the "reasonable" commentary here?????)
But then,.... I am "cut from a different cloth" then the author of those misogynistic,hate filled, vitriolic posts. Personally, I would have been ashamed to sign my name below them....and since they have been removed by the author, apparently he also came to the conclusion regarding himself, that "white man speak with forked tongue"
"Reasonable members", would not stoop to these types of personal attacks.
The left here may be outnumbered, as many have resigned, rather then be subjected to additional personal attacks. However, merely being outnumbered, does not in any way, indicate that their beliefs, personal dogmas, etc. are not as reasonable as those of the majority, nor does it then validate the opinions of the majority.
In our great country, we hold high our right of freedom of speech. It is only recently that that freedom has become under attack, by the "moral majority"

LWW
03-08-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q,
It is actually my sincere hope that this does not come to pass. I would like to think that these extended vacations have allowed him to reflect on his previous actions, and change his ways. I would like to see him give up the potty mouth attacks, and join the group as a reasonable member. The left on this forum is greatly outnumbered, and finding another reasonable member to join would actually benefit the forum.

We will see.

Steve </div></div>

Actually ... simply being reasonable on their part would benefit the forum.

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 06:07 AM
As to outnumbered?

Gee ... aitch ... woofie ... stench ... sofanapper ... dick ... Snoopy ... I think they have the numerical edge.

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 06:07 AM
It only seems to be that they are outnumbered because they all sing from the same page of the same hymnal ad infinitum.

LWW