PDA

View Full Version : PollsShow Americans Support Public Employee Unions

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 06:20 AM
Every single poll, shows the same thing. Not one, that I know of, not even the RW RazzeldazzelMucken, has shown differently.

Most I have seen show near 70% to 80% approve of Union's rights for public Employees.

As the Repiglicans chanted for months, "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!"

OBVIOUSLY.... THE REPIGLICANS AREN'T LISTENING!

Even George Will wrote this morning, that he is pessimistic about REPIGLICAN's CHANCES IN 2012.

LMAO!

LWW
03-04-2011, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you make a claim, you post a link.

Q </div></div>

Sev
03-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Actually the polls are in doubt because many have been heavily laden with public employee's.

You dont learn quickly do you? What was your prediction about conservatives being only a minority in the US again???

LWW
03-04-2011, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You still don't get it. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Even if its MADE UP and the poll is a total fabrication, my post still stands.</span></div></div>

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 07:28 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Qtec
03-04-2011, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually the polls are in doubt because many have been heavily laden with public employee's. </div></div>

Get that from O'Reilly did you.

LOL

Yeah, lets take a poll on Obama and exclude all democrats because they are bias...........LMFAO

How stupid is that?

Q

Qtec
03-04-2011, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You still don't get it. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Even if its MADE UP and the poll is a total fabrication, my post still stands.</span></div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Post the full quote, if you dare.

Q.....context is everything.

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually the polls are in doubt because many have been heavily laden with public employee's. </div></div>

Get that from O'Reilly did you.

LOL

Yeah, lets take a poll on Obama and exclude all democrats because they are bias...........LMFAO

How stupid is that?

Q </div></div>

Even the polls which are ONLY taken of Repubs, show more support for the Unions rights, than the Gov. of WI...

This is just a voting scam, anyway. The money issues were already taken care of right off. Americans are always ready to do their share, unless they're the corrupt corporations, that is, who are NEVER willing to stop stealing from the rest, so they can keep their ridiculously absurd growing share of the wealth, while everyone else's share, goes down, down, down....

THIEVES!

Qtec
03-04-2011, 07:54 AM
LOL

I have a video clip where S Hannity admits , and I quote, " when we steal their pensions.."

Q

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL

I have a video clip where S Hannity admits , and I quote, " when we steal their pensions.."

Q </div></div>

Yep, saw that, and BTW, one of the Republicans in WI, stated, they the problem with leaving out the Union busting elements in the WI budget, is that the Repiglicans would have to admit that the Unions busting part, isn't really an impact on the budget, at all.

Anyone who can't see through this political trick, has got to be an idiot!

Everything I have read, proves that once educational levels are compared, Private Sector employees actually are paid more, with less education, than public sector workers are paid.

But the Repigs are expert at quoting false economic numbers, and showing their overall ignorance of economics....as we know....

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"The fundamentals of the econoomy are strong." A week later....</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>BARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOM! What was that sound?</span></span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
03-04-2011, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, saw that, and BTW, one of the Republicans in WI, stated, they the problem with leaving out the Union busting elements in the WI budget, is that the Repiglicans<u> would have to admit that the Unions busting part, isn't really an impact on the budget, at all.</u> </div></div>

Fortunately, only a very small % of the people believe their lies.
Unfortunately, half of of them seem to be CCB members.

LOL

Q

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 08:56 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sev
03-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Its amazing that only 12% of the work force is union based and most of them are in the public sector.

Public sector unions should be abolished.

LWW
03-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Why don't you pot a link to the methodology used in these polls?

Skeered?

LWW

ugotda7
03-09-2011, 01:40 PM
POS.........................

ugotda7
03-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Bump............

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 05:05 PM