PDA

View Full Version : USOpen/PPV/CCB tournament

SPetty
09-09-2002, 03:03 PM
I was (unsuccessfully, I might add) trying to figure out how to order the USOpen PPV from Dish Network. I started at the Dish Network site, but could find no info on it, so I went to http://www.q-masters.com/u_s_opennews.htm to see if there was any additional info, but they just refer me to www.dishnetwork.com (http://www.dishnetwork.com) . I had been there already and could find nothing about the USOpen there. I canít buy the PPV if I canít find it!

While visiting the USOpen site, I went to the CCB tournament page ( http://www.q-masters.com/CCBTourn.htm ) just to feel sorry for myself that I canít make it and see all the fortunate people that can. Thereís 31 people signed up so far, although a couple are iffy.

Anyway, I noticed a few names I was unfamiliar with, and checked them out. A few are newly registered, and so have followed the letter of the law. However, there are currently five people signed up for the tournament that are NOT registered CCB posters. This is in direct violation of the rule right there on the page that states:

"NOTE: Must be a a registered poster on the Billiards Digest Discussion Forum in order to play."[sic]

Those names of the non-registered people are:
Gauntletman
Korean Kid
My Cues
PoolGuy
Richard Penny

Iím not suggesting that theyíve never posted, but theyíre not registered posters. If theyíre regular lurkers, then they oughtta pony up and register to be "legally" eligible to play in this tournament!

Protect yourselves, people! If you get put up against one of these players, challenge them and take the forfeit! Rules is rules!

SPetty~~~Hope this helps someone somewhere.

stickman
09-09-2002, 03:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> I was (unsuccessfully, I might add) trying to figure out how to order the USOpen PPV from Dish Network. I started at the Dish Network site, but could find no info on it, so I went to www.dishnetwork.com (http://www.q-masters.com/u_s_opennews.htm>http://www.q-masters.com/u_s_opennews.htm</a>) . I had been there already and could find nothing about the USOpen there. I can&amp;#8217;t buy the PPV if I can&amp;#8217;t find it!

<hr></blockquote>

SPetty, It is listed in the InDemand Pay-Per-View, playing this month selections, near the bottom of the page, here: http://www.indemand.com/moviesandevents/listProducts.jsp?monthOffset=0&amp;sectionId=2&amp;page_se ctionId=2
Since my cable company provides InDemand Pay-Per-Views, I'm hoping this will be offered on my cable system. Maybe not, but I can hope. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Ken
09-09-2002, 04:09 PM
Dishnetwork channel 455 is running a promo for the Open. Their listing of events seems to go out only 7 days so it is not on there yet. You might not be able to pre-order it very much in advance through the box. Maybe just an hour but they will probably take telephone orders in advance.

The Jerry Springer, too hot for TV, sounds interesting also.

As far as the CCB tournament is concerned there are a few ringers who are semi-pro players that registered just so they could play if they are out of the Open. The original requirement was an active, registered poster. Now it appears only registration is necessary; or is it?
KenCT

Eric.
09-10-2002, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> I was (unsuccessfully, I might add) trying to figure out how to order the USOpen PPV from Dish Network. I started at the Dish Network site, but could find no info on it, so I went to www.dishnetwork.com (http://www.q-masters.com/u_s_opennews.htm>http://www.q-masters.com/u_s_opennews.htm</a>) . I had been there already and could find nothing about the USOpen there. I canít buy the PPV if I canít find it!

While visiting the USOpen site, I went to the CCB tournament page ( <a target="_blank" href=http://www.q-masters.com/CCBTourn.htm>http://www.q-masters.com/CCBTourn.htm</a> ) just to feel sorry for myself that I canít make it and see all the fortunate people that can. Thereís 31 people signed up so far, although a couple are iffy.

Anyway, I noticed a few names I was unfamiliar with, and checked them out. A few are newly registered, and so have followed the letter of the law. However, there are currently five people signed up for the tournament that are NOT registered CCB posters. This is in direct violation of the rule right there on the page that states:

"NOTE: Must be a a registered poster on the Billiards Digest Discussion Forum in order to play."[sic]

Those names of the non-registered people are:
Gauntletman
Korean Kid
My Cues
PoolGuy
Richard Penny

Iím not suggesting that theyíve never posted, but theyíre not registered posters. If theyíre regular lurkers, then they oughtta pony up and register to be "legally" eligible to play in this tournament!

Protect yourselves, people! If you get put up against one of these players, challenge them and take the forfeit! Rules is rules!

SPetty~~~Hope this helps someone somewhere.
<hr></blockquote>

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad you're looking out for the rest- much appreciated! I wanted to bring your post to the top for the benefit of all involved. I agree that we may have a few ringers on our hands. I believe this CCB tourney is supposed to be a "fun" thing for the CCB regulars to get together and shoot some pool. I know that me personally, I don't care if I win or lose, as long as I'm playing a "real" CCB regular.

What I do care about is having some roadie coming in to try to rob the tourney. On that note, I'd like to make this statement to those "roadies":

1. You better be a CCB poster
2. If you're not, we will take your cue and BEAT you with it
3. Start again at point #1

Eric &gt;knows SPetty will be missed

Rod
09-10-2002, 03:16 PM
Quote Eric, What I do care about is having some roadie coming in to try to rob the tourney. On that note, I'd like to make this statement to those "roadies":

1. You better be a CCB poster
2. If you're not, we will take your cue and BEAT you with it
3. Start again at point #1"

Eric there will be a couple even if they are registered. SPetty has the right idea though, those people should be registered here and there has been ample time. The discussion some time ago was about how many posts does it take to be a regular? I'd have to check but a couple of them, "including the ones registered", may only have a post or two. That's good enough to be a regular? Funny how a name or two just popped up around the same time of the CCB tournament, and never heard from again!
Rules are rules but a little lax IMO. I would really like to meet everyone and put a charming or hansome face to your personalities and all but I wouldn't feel "right" about playing. That's just how I feel, others of course will do as they choose. If there are a couple of ringers in there it can cause hard feelings, I've seen it more times than I care to mention and I was not involved for the same reason.

~~~ rod just stirring up the kettle a little

09-10-2002, 03:30 PM
I thought it was on "In Demand". Isn't this different from "DishTV"?

Eric.
09-10-2002, 03:33 PM
Hey Rod,

As you know, "Regular" does cover alot of ground. If it were up to me(it's not), I would say that anyone that has been a poster prior to the CCB Tourney announcement, is eligible, all you need to do is register. I think most of the people involed have an idea who is legit and who isn't.

On the flip side, personally, I wouldn't mind losing to a better opponent, if the person is a CCB poster. My problem comes in where some shrewdy is thinking about stopping by to get over on everyone. It's definitely the principal of it. Remember, this is the CCB Open. If I happen to win, I think I would put it all towards a group dinner afterwards. For me, it's all about the party. The best analogy I can think of would be:
Someone shows up at your wedding, eats the food, drinks all night, doesn't bring a gift, and leaves in YOUR limo. Nice, huh?

Eric &gt;I feel better now

Ken
09-10-2002, 04:48 PM
Dish and On Demand are different but I believe the original deal was made with Dish Network with the broadcast being offerred to On Demand. There was some talk of other cable outlets and Direct TV possibly showing it but I have heard nothing about them.

Dish and On Demand are both apparently promoting it at this time. Dish has put it on their webpage
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/ppv/sports_events/single_showing/index.asp?titleID=231&amp;cat=Other
but they won't do much besides show the promo until a week before the event. Then it will be shown on the upcoming event list and should be available to order with the remote possibly 6 hours prior to broadcast. They have not set up ordering on line yet.
KenCT

Rod
09-10-2002, 05:55 PM
Eric, If they showed up at my wedding, I'd be in the wrong place! Ha Ha Ha I know what you mean though if they didn't bring a gift I'd have the driver of my limo drop them off in the desert! Is that what you mean? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

TomBrooklyn
09-10-2002, 06:37 PM
I'm not registered to play in the tourney, but I might show up if last minute plans work out. One of my motivations to try to make it was to participate in the tourney if there is an open spot. Frankly, if there are players entered who are not regular CCB'ers, and to me that means at least about 50 posts, I feel less inclined to make the effort to get there and participate. I don't figure on coming in the money, but that has nothing to do with it. I would want to play CCB'ers. What is the purpose of a CCB tournement if non-CCB players are going to play and possibly knock out CCB'ers? And if any of those folks came in the money, it would just add insult to injury.

I would rather see a small field and if it means no added money, who cares as long as the CCB tournement is for CCB'ers?

Just being registered on this forum violates the spirit of the event. They may be the nicest folks in the world, but that is still not what the tournement is about. I hope the proper corrections are made. =TB=

Rod
09-10-2002, 07:07 PM
Tom that is essentially what I was trying to say. You did a much better job in your explanation. It is all about having fun and meeting other CCB'ers, even if there is no added money. Part of this is speculation which I don't care for but I just added my .02 to keep the thread near the top. Spetty has mentioned this on two occasions to make people aware of the rules. I'm just helping out, I hope. I did want to throw in other possibilities as Eric mentioned also.

SpiderMan
09-11-2002, 09:35 AM
&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Ken:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; As far as the CCB tournament is concerned there are a few ringers who are semi-pro players that registered just so they could play if they are out of the Open. The original requirement was an active, registered poster. Now it appears only registration is necessary; or is it?
KenCT &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

They should be identified, and refused a spot in the tourney. Not because of their ability, but because they registered only to get in the tourney. Someone suggested defining eligibility based on registration prior to the tourney announcement, maybe that's a good idea. It might cut out a few people, but if they're really family they'll understand.

SpiderMan

MikeM
09-11-2002, 10:29 AM
Spiderman,

I understand the sentiment and agree that we should try to weed out the predators. But, in the particular case of Mr. Wes K, he should be allowed to play. Wes is my friend and teammate and a long-time lurker on this board. We often have discussed issues that come up here. I have been bugging him to register and go to the Open with me and he finally relented a couple of weeks ago. He will be sitting with me in the Josey cues section from Thursday on. Believe me, neither he nor I will be a threat to win the tourney.

I don't know how we can fairly identify those who are trying to poach. I think we should try though. Then contact them and ask them nicely to step aside. Those that won't will have to have a chat with Eric! How about PMs to all in question asking for a response as to what their motives are? It would be great if this can be done in a cooperative manner. I wouldn't like to see our tourney scandalized like that "other" one.

MM...any volunteers?

John in NH
09-11-2002, 10:47 AM
Hi Eric,

The majority of the responses that I have read on this thread are from people who are not attending the tournament and therefore I believe that they have forfeited their rights to the tournament itself.

Quote by SPETTY
"Those names of the non-registered people are:
Gauntletman
Korean Kid
My Cues
PoolGuy
Richard Penny
"

Since the CCB'ers above have made a commitment to play in the tournament they should be allowed to do so for the following reasons:

1. Registered CCB'ers have had ample time to sign up for the tournament.
2. $300 1st prize would be a losing proposition for most road players.
3. Many regular CCB'ers are unregistered by choice.

I believe players eligibility for the CCB tournament should be decided by the players attending the tournament at the players meeting.

Regards,

John

MikeM
09-11-2002, 10:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: John in NH:</font><hr> I believe players eligibility for the CCB tournament should be decided by the players attending the tournament at the players meeting.

Regards,

John <hr></blockquote>

John,

I agree, but think we should do it now.

MM

Lester
09-11-2002, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> I don't know how we can fairly identify those who are trying to poach. I think we should try though. Then contact them and ask them nicely to step aside. Those that won't will have to have a chat with Eric! How about PMs to all in question asking for a response as to what their motives are? It would be great if this can be done in a cooperative manner. I wouldn't like to see our tourney scandalized like that "other" one.

MM...any volunteers? <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Mike, you know like any tournament, ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.

Personally, I hope Strickland plays in it and we find out that he has been a lurker on the CCB with a screen name. And I hope I draw him first. And then I pray I win the match. If I did win the match I'd probably drop out of the tournament. I couldn't do any better from that point on. lol
Seriously though, I don't see any way of protecting the tourney from "ringers".
I think Lil Ty Lehai came in 16th at the U.S.Open last year. He's registered on the CCB so what can we say? I just want to play in the 1st CCB Open, meet other CCB'ers and have a good time. ***Lester***

Barbara
09-11-2002, 11:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's a good one Lester! I hope your little dream comes true, too.

Barbara

<font color=red>"They were more than just names."</font color=red>

MikeM
09-11-2002, 11:22 AM
You're right Lester, it's always a risk. But, there seems to be some resentment building towards those who would crash our party and take our cheese. And nothing screws up a party like resentment. If anyone wants to send a PM out to all signed up for the tournament asking everyone to participate in the spirit of the event - ie. fun and comraderie and pool with fellow CCBers - please do so. I'll shut up about this now.

MM...will gladly heckle Earl while Lester administers a beating!

John in NH
09-11-2002, 11:29 AM
Hi Lester,

I like your attitude, my only fear is that someone in the tourney might call me a ringer, that's why I've decided to donate my winnings to charity, any other volunteers?

Regards,

John

bluewolf
09-11-2002, 11:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rod:</font><hr> Tom that is essentially what I was trying to say. You did a much better job in your explanation. It is all about having fun and meeting other CCB'ers, even if there is no added money. Part of this is speculation which I don't care for but I just added my .02 to keep the thread near the top. Spetty has mentioned this on two occasions to make people aware of the rules. I'm just helping out, I hope. I did want to throw in other possibilities as Eric mentioned also. <hr></blockquote>

i dont think unregistered players should play in ccb because that is what it said in the rules.

bw

Kato
09-11-2002, 11:34 AM
John, you can donate my entry fee to charity if you wish. That's where it's going anyway.

Kato~~~pretty good at racking for people.

MikeM
09-11-2002, 11:38 AM
I will donate DOUBLE my winnings to charity.

MM...what is 2x0 anyway?

WesK
09-11-2002, 11:40 AM
Thanks for sticking up for me Mike.

You know my reasons for lurking without registering in the past.

wes

WesK
09-11-2002, 11:45 AM
Have you already forgotten the "Mortal Lock"?

wes

griffith_d
09-11-2002, 11:53 AM
The directions link does not work,..where is the tourney?

Griff

Kato
09-11-2002, 12:02 PM
http://www.q-masters.com/CCBTourn.htm

try this Grif, I'm actually on the site checking out the competition.

PS. I'll be e-mailing my picture to Brady tonight or tomorrow. My pool team has a bye so we'll just be goofing off as usual.

Kato~~~I know you guys find it hard to believe I'm not serious all the time.

09-11-2002, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: WesK:</font><hr> Have you already forgotten the "Mortal Lock"?

wes <hr></blockquote>

Wes, you beat me to it! I was going to say, I bet someone at Tincup Billiards knows the answer.
I sure wish I could make the US open this year to meet alot of y'all.
Does anyone else share the opinion that the PPV needs to be very successful for any chance of ESPN giving ample TV time to billiards in the US. (The coverage given now is far from ample).

griffith_d
09-11-2002, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> <a target="_blank" href=http://www.q-masters.com/CCBTourn.htm>http://www.q-masters.com/CCBTourn.htm</a>

try this Grif, I'm actually on the site checking out the competition.

PS. I'll be e-mailing my picture to Brady tonight or tomorrow. My pool team has a bye so we'll just be goofing off as usual.

Kato~~~I know you guys find it hard to believe I'm not serious all the time. <hr></blockquote>

I went there and clicked on the Driving Directions. That is what I was talking about, the link does not work.
Griff

Lester
09-11-2002, 12:09 PM
Mike, one way is to do print outs on all the entrant CCB profiles. First, they have to prove they are the screen name they say they are. And if they make the registration date an issue, we'd have it from their profile. I wonder when Earl registered? Aw shucks, if they won't let him in, I'll offer to match up with him "mano a mano". If that happens Brady would probably hold the tournament so everyone could cheer for me in the matchup. ha ha
***Lester ~ Yes, I have more issues than Reader's Digest.

SpiderMan
09-11-2002, 12:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: John in NH:</font><hr> Hi Lester,

I like your attitude, my only fear is that someone in the tourney might call me a ringer, that's why I've decided to donate my winnings to charity, any other volunteers?

Regards,

John <hr></blockquote>

John,

If you've been a steady contributor, then you're not in danger of being called a ringer just because you happen to play good pool. I'd say do whatever you want with the winnings, and brag about it for at least a week. For example, Jay plays on the pro circuit, but I'm sure he would be welcome to win the tournament. Even Patrick, who is the best in the world and only trains pros, would be welcome to keep his winnings so that he could finally buy a cue.

SpiderMan

Lester
09-11-2002, 12:18 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Scott, you should get up a signed petition from every pool player you know. Tell them you want the 1st CCB Open Finals televised on Pay per View. If you want "real" nail-biting, pressurized, emotion filled, competition. Then this is the best game in town that Saturday. lol
***Lester***

Kato
09-11-2002, 12:24 PM
Spiderman, you make a great statement. I'm all for anybody kicking butt. If Efren Reyes decided to play and he was registered and a contributor then I'd expect he could play and win.

Kato~~~Is registered with lot's of posts but really have never contributed anything really.

Lester
09-11-2002, 12:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Spiderman, you make a great statement. I'm all for anybody kicking butt. If Efren Reyes decided to play and he was registered and a contributor then I'd expect he could play and win.

Kato~~~Is registered with lot's of posts but really have never contributed anything really. <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;That's not true Kato, you contributed $20.00 to the CCB Tourney. ***Lester***

Kato
09-11-2002, 02:28 PM
Oh yeah, well in that case. I'm the best player in the universe and if everybody wants my 20 spot then you gotta beat me for it!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~~do I sound tough and convincing!!!!!!!!........
I MEAN, I AM TOUGH AND CONVINCING!!!!!!!!!!

Lester
09-11-2002, 02:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Oh yeah, well in that case. I'm the best player in the universe and if everybody wants my 20 spot then you gotta beat me for it!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~~do I sound tough and convincing!!!!!!!!........
I MEAN, I AM TOUGH AND CONVINCING!!!!!!!!!! <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;You just scared the "bejesus" out of me Kato! ***Lester ~ I play better scared!

heater451
09-11-2002, 02:36 PM
The link on the CCB Tourney page is incorrect. You can go to the Q-Masters homepage and click "Directions", or use this:

http://www.q-masters.com/Directions.htm

===================

heater451
09-11-2002, 02:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: John in NH:</font><hr>1. Registered CCB'ers have had ample time to sign up for the tournament.<hr></blockquote>So have the unregistered ones--who have also had ample time to become registered.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: John in NH:</font><hr>2. $300 1st prize would be a losing proposition for most road players.<hr></blockquote>I understand where you are coming from, but this is an irrelevant argument.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: John in NH:</font><hr>3. Many regular CCB'ers are unregistered by choice.

I believe players eligibility for the CCB tournament should be decided by the players attending the tournament at the players meeting.<hr></blockquote>Okay, so the terms laid out by the HOST should just be considered suggestions, and we should just move on to total anarchy, with cats and dogs living together and everything?

As John Goodman's character said in "The Big Lebowski": "There are RULES!"

=======================

Brady_Behrman
09-11-2002, 05:55 PM
32 Players....

Don't worry we'll will make sure everyone is legit.

Thanks
Brady

TomBrooklyn
09-11-2002, 06:20 PM
Hi Brady:

Is that tourney list full? I didn't sign up because I wasn't sure if I could make it, and I didn't want to sign up for a slot when I wasn't sure that I would get there.

Another avid CCB'er was just telling me the same thing earlier today, that he didn't sign up because he wasn't sure about making it. Then he said it looked like he wouldn't be able to get in anyway. (I think he meant the tourney slots were filled.)

Tom

Brady_Behrman
09-11-2002, 06:36 PM
Go SIGN up and be an alternate chances are some of the people signed wont or can not play..

If their not a registered user..No Play..

I will give you my spot because I doubt I can be there all day..

Let me know! Its Your if u want it!

TomBrooklyn
09-11-2002, 07:27 PM
Brady, I wouldn't feel any remorse taking someoneís spot that no CCB'er knows, even if they are registered and have a few token posts. But I couldn't take your spot.

Thanks for your generous offer, but I wouldn't feel comfortable being responsible for denying some folks the pleasure of matching up with you.

=TB=

Vicki
09-11-2002, 08:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> 32 Players....

Don't worry we'll will make sure everyone is legit.

Thanks
Brady <hr></blockquote>

I'm #32!!! I'm official! I'm in! Whoo-hoo!

http://www.q-masters.com/CCBTourn.htm

Excellent!

Vicki

Brady_Behrman
09-11-2002, 09:06 PM
CCB event will be for CCB'ers..

Thats the whole purpose..

We will do a CCB'ers Vote for questionable Players..

Don't Worry..

Can someone print out a Full list of users?

DIRECTIONS LINK..
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&amp;do=nw&amp;ct=NA&amp;1ah=&amp;1a=&amp;1p=&amp;1c=&amp;1s=&amp;1z= &amp;1y=US&amp;2ah=&amp;2a=5612+PRINCESS+ANNE+RD&amp;2p=&amp;2c=VIRGIN IA+BEACH&amp;2s=VA&amp;2z=23462&amp;2y=US&amp;lr=2&amp;x=66&amp;y=13>http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&amp;do=nw&amp;ct=NA&amp;1ah=&amp;1a=&amp;1p=&amp;1c=&amp;1s=&amp;1z= &amp;1y=US&amp;2ah=&amp;2a=5612+PRINCESS+ANNE+RD&amp;2p=&amp;2c=VIRGIN IA+BEACH&amp;2s=VA&amp;2z=23462&amp;2y=US&amp;lr=2&amp;x=66&amp;y=13</a>
All you need to do is type your address..

Thanks
Brady

MikeM
09-11-2002, 09:11 PM
I know...they have to have CCB keychains.

And I have all the extra keychains!

MM...the price of keychains just went up.

Voodoo Daddy
09-11-2002, 11:44 PM
Tom, your a good guy...if you come and there is no spot, you have mine for what I'll pay for it...no questions ask.

John in NH
09-12-2002, 08:43 AM
Hi Mike,

I can't wait to see those key chains, I still want four, my friend Steve from NH may be interested in a couple more.

Looking forward to meeting you in VA.

Regards,

John

John in NH
09-12-2002, 09:08 AM
Stickman,

Thanks for the information, I'll pass it along to my friends. Eleven days until the open, but who's counting.

Regards,

John

Lester
09-12-2002, 09:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> I know...they have to have CCB keychains.

And I have all the extra keychains!

MM...the price of keychains just went up. <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Spoken with a true "American Entrepenurial Spirit". It's Supply and Demand, Mike! You've got the supply and now we've created the demand. lol ***Lester***

Kato
09-12-2002, 09:29 AM
Mike, you don't have ALL the extra keychains. You were more than generous with me so I'll have a couple myself. Of course, my post is out there but going down fast.

Kato

09-12-2002, 10:23 AM
The PPV event is offered through Dish Network and iN DEMAND PPV. iND provides pay-per-view services to about 1700 cable serice providers around country.
So, if you have satellite, you'll need Dish Network or ExpressVu in Canada. If you have cable, you'll need to have the PPV option through your service provider which is inevitably iN DEMAND pay-per-view.

DirecTV is NOT carrying the event. Sorry.

Any questions, feel free to call us 1-866-774-8770