PDA

View Full Version : What are the purple shirts up to next?

LWW
03-04-2011, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Live ammunition found

Earlier Thursday, police reported finding dozens of rounds of live ammunition outside the Capitol.

Dane County deputies found 11 rounds near the State Street entrance Thursday morning, UW-Madison Police Chief Susan Riseling said. Twenty-nine rounds were found near the King Street entrance, and one round was found near the North Hamilton Street entrance, Riseling said.

State Journal reporters Mary Spicuzza, Dee J. Hall and Samara Kalk Derby contributed to this story. </div></div>

I hope I'm wrong, but I've predicted the regime, or their bot army, would create a "REICHSTAG FIRE" of their very own.

How many victims are needed? (http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/article_e1975d48-45cd-11e0-bcc6-001cc4c03286.html)

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-04-2011, 05:56 PM
The Reichstag Fire motif is a truther argument. Are you a truther, LWW?

Qtec
03-04-2011, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In the middle of the procession were marchers carrying five black caskets bearing slogans like "Stop the Koch brothers" and "save collective-bargaining."

"I'm just saddened," said Paul Zimmerman, 47, a maintenance worker at UW-Madison. <u>"It is a funeral. It's our funeral if we get this budget. It's our future. It's our mortgages. It's our health care. It's our voice. It's the death of all that if this bill passes."</u></div></div>

Q

LWW
03-05-2011, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Reichstag Fire motif is a truther argument. Are you a truther, LWW? </div></div>

Nope, I'm a realist.

I suggest that you join.

LWW

Sev
03-05-2011, 08:22 AM
I suspect if the Union Thugs begin opening fire during demonstrations it will be open season on them.

I wait in anticipation.

LWW
03-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Hands are being forced on this ... and the moonbat crazy left won't be having a nice day when they get their collectivist wish.

This isn't the Weimar Republic.

LWW