PDA

View Full Version : Willie Jopling 1-P Tape -- THANK YOU SCOTT LEE !!!

Troy
09-09-2002, 03:44 PM
The Willie Jopling One Pocket Tape arrived today.....Thank you Scott.....:}

Overall I am very pleased with the tape and will run it several more times picking specific shots to work on.

The tape is about 2 hours and the quality is pretty fair.

There are about 30-40 shots on how to respond to a break. I agree this an important shot, but I think there were a bit too many.

All but the most experienced 1-P players should learn from this tape.

Again Scott ---THANK YOU !!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif:)

Troy...~~~ Practice, Practice, Practice...

Scott Lee
09-10-2002, 07:49 AM
You're welcome, Troy! Great tape!

Scott Lee

PQQLK9
09-10-2002, 07:56 AM
Hey Scott...i'll be driving through Lynchburg next week end, maybe I could stop by and PLAY Willie for a copy....what do you think 20-2.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Scott Lee
09-10-2002, 08:10 AM
Nick...I don't think he'd go for THAT spot, LOL, but he loves to gamble, and probably would play you for a copy! Naturally, you'd have to POST the cash! Willie plays great one-hole, but I don't think anyone in their right mind, on THIS planet (except perhaps Patrick) would play, giving up that much weight!

Scott

09-10-2002, 08:14 AM

PQQLK9
09-10-2002, 08:38 AM
Hey WW...I've only passed through Lynchburg traveling from NC to VA (my wife is from Danville) Willie Joplin...the producer of the aforementioned One Pocket tape and BD columnist lives there.(he's a One Pocket Legend).
My Va home is in Front Royal and If I get over to the Free State I'll buy you guys some BARF /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

09-10-2002, 10:32 PM
I knew Mr. Crabtree (Harry) real well. You're right, he was a great player and a better person. He passed away several years ago. He was a very close friend of Mr. Jopling. I live in NC but frequent most of the "action" spots throughout the coast. I met Crabtree in Newport News, VA.