PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee Is A POS!

Gayle in MD
03-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Does anyone know what out of children Wedlock is????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike Huckabee was not celebrating for Natalie Portman as she accepted her Best Actress Oscar on Sunday night -- he was passing moral judgments.

During her speech, Portman thanked "Black Swan" co-star turned fiance Benjamin Millepied for "the most wonderful gift," -- their baby, due later this year. Huckabee took issue with that statement, and the entire premise of her pregnancy, in an interview with conservative radio host Michael Medved on Monday.

After a set up from Medved saying that most wonderful gift should have been "a wedding ring," Huckabee slammed the star actress -- and then all single mothers.

You know Michael, one of the things that's troubling is that people see a Natalie Portman or some other Hollywood starlet who boasts of, 'Hey look, you know, we're having children, we're not married, but we're having these children, and they're doing just fine.' But there aren't really a lot of single moms out there who are making millions of dollars every year for being in a movie. And I think it gives a distorted image that yes, not everybody hires nannies, and caretakers, and nurses. Most single moms are very poor, uneducated, can't get a job, and if it weren't for government assistance, their kids would be starving to death and never have health care. And that's the story that we're not seeing, and it's unfortunate that we glorify and glamorize the idea of out of children wedlock. You know, right now, 75 percent of black kids in this country are born out of wedlock. 61 percent of Hispanic kids -- across the board, 41 percent of all live births in America are out of wedlock births. And the cost of that is simply staggering.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Yet people in YOUR PARTY, are trying to do away with any free family Planning, or birth control for poor women, who can't afford that, nor medical tests, for early cancer detection, which would greatly reduce our health costs, in this country?? How dumb is that?

What a total POS! Who does he think he is, to trash a woman for being pregnant, particularly when she has enough money to buy and sell Huckabee, a hundred times over.

You can really tell he has decided now to get as ugly as possible, in order to pander to the miserables of the TPers, and the nutjobs of Fux, Rush and Beck.....</span>

Huckabee, an arch-religious conservative,

<span style="color: #CC0000">Oh yeah, religious alright, he lies about and slanders the President, then refuses to even apologize after his lies are exposed.

PIG! </span>

may have been playing to his base as he potentially works to test the waters for another Presidential run, certainly won't win any awards from Hollywood for that one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/04/mike-huckabee-natalie-portman-baby_n_831224.html
</div></div>

So glad that Lawrence O'Donnell blew this nasty POS away last night, WITH pictures of the President proving that he grew up in Hawaii, doing all of the usual things, that American Kids do, after Huckabees vicious attacks.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Sev
03-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Anal and oral sexual education classes would cut down on unwanted pregnancies.

ugotda7
03-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Actually, it's truly ignorant liberals who are the real POSs....this thread being a great example.

A good read from the comment section here:

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/03/0...YWORDS=huckabee (http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/03/04/mike-huckabee-criticizess-natalie-portmans-pregnancy/?KEYWORDS=huckabee)

Recovering Liberal wrote:
LOL liberals only approve of the behavior, so long as it involves at least SOME KIND of immoral component. Abortion is cool. If you MUST have the little scrapper then AT LEAST she’s not married. A married woman who gets pregnant, and those who support such a path, are criticized as being “judgmental”… after all, not everyone can live up to her “self-righteous” and “holier than thou” standards. Marriage is an “outdated” and “oppressively patriarchal” institution… unless, of course, you’re talking about gay marriage… in which case it’s a “right” and another front on a battle for “civil rights equality”. The military… horrible institution deserving of criticism left and right… “baby-killers” and whatnot… UNLESS DADT is involved… in which case “it’s discrimination to not be allowed to serve in the military”… funny how come no one takes up a cause for flat-footed people or people with diabetes… their “rights to serve” must certainly be violated, too. If you make more money by protesting and compaining and demanding and striking and receiving revenue that others first generated… it is righteous, holy, and totally “American”. But if you generate your own revenue, sell your own product, to your own clientele, and you ask for nothing from anyone, and don’t live off the government dole, and are self-sufficient… then you’re a “selfish, greedy, capitalist who doesn’t pay your fair share… and all that ‘self-sufficiency’ and independence is dangerous… people can’t just go willy-nilly doing whatever they want… someone (liberals) have to put rules in place.” If you DON’T judge people by their skin color, and are unwilling to show race-based favoritism for any group, THEN you are a racist, “teabagger” who is “insensitive to the historical nature of racism in America, and the first black president.” If you DO judge people by their skin color, and categorize them according to demographics, and apply DIFFERENT sets of rules to each group, and treat each group differently… THEN you are a “righteous defender of social justice and affirmative action”. The rest of us defend the babies… liberals defend the irresponsible woman who CHOSE to have unprotected sex. The rest of us defend the victims… liberals defend terrorists and serial killers on death row. The rest of us defend the hard-working and industrious… liberals defend the lazy leaches. The rest of us truly defend the poor and needy of our society, as seen by an average charitable contribution that is TEN TIMES more then the average amount that liberals give… liberals use the “defense of the poor and needy” as an excuse to advance their cause of redistributing more wealth that they did not earn… into their own pockets. The rest of us defend the tax-payer, the liberal makes excuse for the tax-taker (a group the liberal is usually a part of). The rest of us oppose monopolies, liberals support monopolies in the form of unions. The rest of us support LEGAL immigration, liberals support ILLEGAL immigration. The rest of us support freedom, liberals support a “dear leader” commanding what food to eat, light bulbs to use, what kind of health insurance to buy, deciding who “makes too much” and who is “deserving of help”. The rest of us are rightfully cautious and defensive of our enemies abroad, liberals make excuse for those enemies, and are only cautious and defensive of their fellow citizens and neighbors who don’t adhere to their religion of liberalism. The rest of us generally worship God, liberals worship “mother earth” and humankind’s accomplishments and brilliance. The rest of us live in reality, liberals are ever seeking to implement their utopian vision of “how the world should be” (according to their rules, of course).
Man I could go on for hours…

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 03:51 PM
How does the opinionated "babbling" of this solitary writer, prove that Huckleberry, er, Huckabee, is not as claimed by this threads author? (youth wants to know)
Your claim of being,...truly ignorant, as regarding liberals....seems to be at odds with some previous claims published here, that liberals, permeate the ranks of University Professors, and are indoctrinating our innocent, impressionable youths. How then can one be "truly ignorant", yet achieve the requisite PhD to teach at that level?
Are they idiot savants....in your opinion?
I doubt that Huckabee is a pos, but for the most part, I disagree with his views. (I'm sure that troubles him, greatly)

ugotda7
03-04-2011, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does the opinionated "babbling" of this solitary writer, prove that Huckleberry, er, Huckabee, is not as claimed by this threads author? (youth wants to know)
Your claim of being,...truly ignorant, as regarding liberals....seems to be at odds with some previous claims published here, that liberals, permeate the ranks of University Professors, and are indoctrinating our innocent, impressionable youths. How then can one be "truly ignorant", yet achieve the requisite PhD to teach at that level?
I doubt that Huckabee is a pos, but for the most part, I disagree with his views. (I'm sure that troubles him, greatly) </div></div>

Oh, I don't know, how about this for example - the idiotic liberal POS thinking above crying about the loss of free family planning when Huckabee is affirming the values of guess what.....an actual family. How freakin' stupid is that? By the way, family planning isn't free...and guess what again, just might be best done by an actual family. I know, it's crazy ain't it?

As for the rest - feel free to cite sources to back up your assertions. But I'll tell you what - if you somehow believe that those who have spent their lives in academia can't be ignorant as hell....well that's just plain ignorant.

LWW
03-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome back UGOT ... woofie and aitch and gee have missed you.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 06:06 PM
As to the common usage of the word....I stand by my assertion, to wit: Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
However,.... it is obvious that one could master several academic disciplines, yet be ignorant/lack knowledge on many other subjects.
Therefore, I don't believe that you have made your case, but, you are welcome to your opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions....and you know what they say about that.....

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 06:26 PM
he does bring with him that certain je ne sais quoi.
I'm guessing that it were he, what missed our erudite writings and not the other way around......but never one to hold a grudge:

ZZZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU&feature=player_detailpage)

LWW
03-05-2011, 06:16 AM
What fuels such hatred?

When I disapprove of someone, I pray for them.

This constant stealth vulgarity is very unbecoming of a lady ... you are better than that, aren't you?

LWW

Sev
03-05-2011, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does the opinionated "babbling" of this solitary writer, prove that Huckleberry, er, Huckabee, is not as claimed by this threads author? (youth wants to know)
I doubt that Huckabee is a pos, but for the most part, I disagree with his views. (I'm sure that troubles him, greatly) </div></div>

Having no real world experience makes them ignorant. Anybody can be book smart. That does not mean that what they know actually has successful real world application.

Sev
03-05-2011, 08:31 AM
BAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

eg8r
03-07-2011, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know what out of children Wedlock is????

</div></div>I have no idea what that means.

Good for Huckabee. Unless he said something that I missed, I agree with him.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
03-07-2011, 11:25 AM

Trust me, he's a POS! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
I seem to recall a saying, "It takes one to know one".

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[Trust me, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That will be the day!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-07-2011, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he does bring with him that certain je ne sais quoi.
I'm guessing that it were he, what missed our erudite writings and not the other way around......but never one to hold a grudge:

ZZZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU&feature=player_detailpage) </div></div>

Huckabee is supposed to be a pastor, and he outright lies about President Obama's up bringing?

He took a slew of slanderous shots, and then when his ignorance of history, and of the president's up bringing was exposed, he refused to make an apology?

That man is a POS! A LIAR, who pretends to be a Christian, whatever that is supposed to mean in Repiglican language...

After Huckabees barage, (Saying that the president didn't grow up here, didn't go to boy scout meetings, like goody two shoes repiglicans, I supposeblah blah blah...) of lies were exposed on Lawrence O'Donnell's program, O'Donnell showed pictures of he president's days, playing in the surf with his WHITE Grandfather, a Veteran, in Hawaii, playing on his school basketball team, with his team memers, and his White grand mother, who was on the board of directors of a Hawaiian bank, With His WHITE Mother, an intelligent woman, a college graduate, an Anthropoligist, his Uncle, who was at Normandy, an American Veteran, and on and on.

Huckabee told gross lies, about this president, and couldn't get his man pants on and admit he was lying and slandering this president.

And he's supposed to be a Christian Pastor????

What a total crock of ****!

Typical Repiglican!
They're all despicable!
G.

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 01:16 PM
LMAO!!!
I can just imagine the spittle spewing all over your computer screen, and the veins bulging out of the side of your head as you get more and more wound up!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Steve

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 01:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO!!!
I can just imagine the spittle spewing all over your computer screen, and the veins bulging out of the side of your head as you get more and more wound up!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Steve </div></div>She needs to practice Tai Chi and to tell the truth.The truth will set her free.

wolfdancer
03-07-2011, 01:45 PM
I think she made some excellent points, disputing, refuting? your claim that that President Obama was from Kenya. I also do not believe that your your reply to her, did anything along intellectual lines to refute the facts in her post.
Hopefully, this reply falls below the benchmark of a personal attack....
I was just expressing my opinions re your own, er, erudite reply to Gayle, and in the heat of passion, forgot that I vowed never to reply to you, mea culpa; mea maxima culpa
Have a great day!!!

Sid_Vicious
03-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Gayle is right, this guy is a POS. Any, ANY one professing themselves as true Christ-like beings, and act as false as this Minister...well, all of you without disgust for the guy, are equally as bad. sid

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 03:22 PM
The Kenya comment was a mistake. We all know he was born there, but not raised there! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Now, where was it he was actually raised? Kansas? No. Maryland? No. Indonesia? Oh yeah, that's right.

I don't think much of Huckabee, but I don't think the Kenya reference was anything more than a verbal mistake.

Steve

Sev
03-07-2011, 03:28 PM
I thought Obama was supposed to be the Messiah???
Isnt that what we were told???

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Obama was supposed to be the Messiah???
Isnt that what we were told??? </div></div>
He is the messiah.He was born in a manger in kenya.

LWW
03-07-2011, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Obama was supposed to be the Messiah???
Isnt that what we were told??? </div></div>

That's what Nancy Pelosi said.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-08-2011, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she made some excellent points, disputing, refuting? your claim that that President Obama was from Kenya. I also do not believe that your your reply to her, did anything along intellectual lines to refute the facts in her post.
Hopefully, this reply falls below the benchmark of a personal attack....
I was just expressing my opinions re your own, er, erudite reply to Gayle, and in the heat of passion, forgot that I vowed never to reply to you, mea culpa; mea maxima culpa
Have a great day!!! </div></div>

He has nothing but insults, hence, reading his filth is a waste of time.

Guess who wrote this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> maybe some of the cooler heads might prevail and just ignore the garbage and not even respond. These are like children trying to get attention. If they don't get it here, maybe they will go elsewhere.
</div></div>

This, from the biggest stalker on this forum....nothing to add to any thread, but his usual insults, and filth.

If only he (They all) could see himself (themselves)in his (their) own statement(s). Hypocrite (s) extraordinaire.

Anyone who could twist the reality of Huckabee's statement, has no clue about history. He brought up the Mau Mau's! Huckabee doesn't have a shot in hell anyway, but his vitriol has been condemned by those from the right, and the left, AND has been proven to be a total LIE, a lie, which proves his ignorance of history, but pushes the idea that in his filthy mind, he compares our President to a war which included blacks Killing whites. That in and of itself, is the very Repiglican kind of divisive racist POV, which they have used since this president was elected.

IOW, un-American, Hitler tactics!

As I stated, he is a POS!

G.

LWW
03-08-2011, 06:43 AM
You are so cute when you get mad.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-08-2011, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle is right, this guy is a POS. Any, ANY one professing themselves as true Christ-like beings, and act as false as this Minister...well, all of you without disgust for the guy, are equally as bad. sid </div></div>

Sid,
As you can see, by reading none other than George Will's take on the disgusting Huckabee slanderous lies, both Huckabee, and the RW Radical sheep on here, once again, have proven their ignorance and denial of facts. It is as absurd that the RW sheep on here present themselves as the "Winners" of any debate, when they never even have the basic facts of any issue straight!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A spokesman for Huckabee dutifully lied, saying his employer "simply misspoke": "The governor meant to say the president grew up in Indonesia." Obama did not really grow up there - he spent just five of his first 18 years there and the other 13 years in Hawaii. But obviously Huckabee, with his dilation on the Mau Maus, was deliberately referring to Kenya. Unless Huckabee thinks the Mau Maus were Indonesians, which he might count as another "one thing that I do know."

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Republicans should understand that when self-described conservatives such as Malzberg voice question-rants like the one above and Republicans do not recoil from them, the conservative party is indirectly injured.</span> As it is directly when Newt Gingrich, who seems to be theatrically tiptoeing toward a presidential candidacy, speculates about Obama having a "Kenyan, anti-colonial" mentality.

A magazine article containing what Gingrich calls a "stunning insight" is "the most profound insight I have read in the last six years about Barack Obama." Gingrich begins with a faux question: "What if he is so outside our comprehension" that he can be understood "only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior?" Then Gingrich says this is not just a question, it is "the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior."

To the notion that Obama has a "Kenyan, anti-colonial" worldview, the sensible response is: If only. Obama's natural habitat is as American as the nearest faculty club; he is a distillation of America's academic mentality; he is as American as the other professor-president, Woodrow Wilson. A question for former history professor Gingrich: Why implicate Kenya?

</div></div>

These radical RW deniers on here are truly laughable. The Repigs are obviously showing their usual petty, nasty, repulsive selves up for the repulsive sort of poor losers, which they are, and always have been.

Some things never change, the Repiglican Party, is one of them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...id=opinionsbox1

Huckabee is a POS.

Minister, my a$$....

LWW
03-08-2011, 07:21 AM
This statement:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To the notion that Obama has a "Kenyan, anti-colonial" worldview, the sensible response is: If only. Obama's natural habitat is as American as the nearest faculty club; he is a distillation of America's academic mentality; he is as American as the other professor-president, Woodrow Wilson. A question for former history professor Gingrich: Why implicate Kenya? </div></div>

Says it all.

And, BTW, Will is only suggesting a spoonful of sugar to help the left swallow their medicine.

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 07:22 AM
Next illogical rant please?

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 07:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Minister, my a$$.... </div></div>

I'm thinking that might require the Vatican College of Cardinals.

LWW

llotter
03-08-2011, 07:54 AM
Now that screed is worth copying and pasting into my 'data worth storing' directory. Thanks for including it here.

Gayle in MD
03-08-2011, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle is right, this guy is a POS. Any, ANY one professing themselves as true Christ-like beings, and act as false as this Minister...well, all of you without disgust for the guy, are equally as bad. sid </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...well, all of you without disgust for the guy, are equally as bad. sid </div></div>

<span style="color: #660000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bravo Sid! Excellent observation, sad but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true!

G. </span> </span>

LWW
03-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Serious question, what part of this quote do you find offensive and/or inaccurate:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know Michael, one of the things that's troubling is that people see a Natalie Portman or some other Hollywood starlet who boasts of, 'Hey look, you know, we're having children, we're not married, but we're having these children, and they're doing just fine.' But there aren't really a lot of single moms out there who are making millions of dollars every year for being in a movie. And I think it gives a distorted image that yes, not everybody hires nannies, and caretakers, and nurses. Most single moms are very poor, uneducated, can't get a job, and if it weren't for government assistance, their kids would be starving to death and never have health care. And that's the story that we're not seeing, and it's unfortunate that we glorify and glamorize the idea of out of children wedlock. You know, right now, 75 percent of black kids in this country are born out of wedlock. 61 percent of Hispanic kids -- across the board, 41 percent of all live births in America are out of wedlock births. And the cost of that is simply staggering. </div></div>

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Does that mean 59% of dead births occur with married couples???

LWW
03-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Now you sound like Snoopy.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 09:19 AM
HAHAHAHA!!

It was sarcasm.

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:02 AM
But, I already knew that.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 10:29 AM
I know. But others might not pick up on it.

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Fair enough.

My sincerest apology for implying that you and Snoopy were on the same level.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:27 AM
He is in a different plane. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:31 AM
The pone smoldering on the desert floor?

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Indeed!

ugotda7
03-09-2011, 01:36 PM
POS.......................

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Excellent post.