PDA

View Full Version : Men do not exist

Chopstick
03-06-2011, 08:01 AM
While I have been aware of this issue for some time, this video surprised even me. I did some additional investigation and this is a very deep rabbit hole. Pay special attention around the 4 minute mark.

Men do not exist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZAuqkqxk9A)

pooltchr
03-06-2011, 10:11 AM
I used to exist. I had complete control of my life, and all decisions were mine. Then I got married. I can speak, and whatever I say just drifts off into the twilight zone.

I went to an animal shelter one day to pull a dog for a rescue group. My name wasn't in the computer, and the girl behind the desk didn't want to release the dog. Fortunately, another lady in the office knew my wife worked with the rescue group. She spoke up and told the girl behind the desk "He's ok, he's just a husband".

Wow! I now have a title!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

LWW
03-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Eye fink, their four aye yam!

LWW

Sev
03-06-2011, 04:26 PM
More insight into the life and times of Gayle????

Chopstick
03-07-2011, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "He's ok, he's just a husband".

Wow! I now have a title!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

Things like that are considered funny until you take into consideration the unbelievably massive scale that kind of thinking has grown to.

I was listening to a radio show where a guy was talking about one of his college classes. He had always been a "A" student. He scored a 99% on a sociology test. The teacher held up his test paper in front of the class and shook it at the class saying "Can you believe a MAN got the highest score on this test?" If she had said woman, black, hispanic, or any other group, she would have been fired.

Sev
03-07-2011, 07:59 AM
When an economic melt down or war occurs and it hits the fan, the genetic order established by nature always reasserts itself.

LWW
03-08-2011, 05:43 AM
Excellent post.

LWW