PDA

View Full Version : BULLY BEATDOWN!

LWW
03-06-2011, 08:59 AM
Anyone else watch it?

They recently had their first chick bully vs chick MMA fighter bout ...

http://www.mtv.com/onair/bully_beatdown/season3/images/flipbook/fight_posters/posters/MICHELLEvsAMANDA_flip.jpg

GREAT SHOW (http://www.mtv.com/shows/bully_beatdown/season_3/series.jhtml)

LWW

hondo
03-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Well, I'd be lying if I said i wasn't intrigued, but I hated to see that gorgeous Amanda get beat up like that.
What a little beauty she is.
She was the hottie.
Not that the other 2 weren't nice also.

pooltchr
03-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Maybe I'm just different, but watching two females fighting has never been something I saw any value in.

Steve

Sev
03-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Its the post fight sex that counts.

LWW
03-06-2011, 04:17 PM
All the other fights have been male-male.

The concept of the show is this ... someone with a good sob story reports a bully. The producers approach the bully with a proposition. Two rounds with an MMA fighter

Round one has no striking allowed, only submission hold. The bully starts out this round with $5,000.00. Each time they tap out they lose $1,000.00 to their victim(s). The bully keeps whatever they have left at the end of this round.

In round two the bully gets a second $5,000.00. Striking is allowed by punches of kicks. The bully gets headgear, the MMA fighter doesn't. The bully can kick to the head, the MMA fighter can't.

If the bully survives this round they keep the $5,000.00. If they don't, their victims get the $5,000.00

LWW

pooltchr
03-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Now that makes it interesting!!

Steve

hondo
03-06-2011, 10:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that makes it interesting!!

Steve </div></div>

"Maybe I'm just different, but watching two females fighting has never been something I saw any value in."

Steve

You are ridiculous.
The word "clueless" comes to mind.

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that makes it interesting!!

Steve </div></div>

The host is an ex MMA guy who is about half nuts and very funny also.

That being said, the cabal has yet again came in to trash a thread where civil discussion was being conducted ... their hate seems to preclude them from tolerating such things.

Back on topic, the chick bully was something they had never done before ... and the interesting thing there is that most of the bullies lose all their money quick, and quite a few either quit on their feet or refuse to get off the canvas. This gal lost badly, but had no quit in her.

If you dig through the site for episodes, there's one with a "HUGE" bully named Emil ... and it's pretty funny what happened when he got his chance to pick on someone his own size.

LWW

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:54 AM
One more thing on the rules.

At the end of the fight, the bully knows that there victims have the phone number of their MMA fighter and a round trip ticket will be provided for the fighter to give the bully a street rematch if the bully seeks retaliation in the future.

LWW

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that makes it interesting!!

Steve </div></div>

"Maybe I'm just different, but watching two females fighting has never been something I saw any value in."

Steve

You are ridiculous.
</div></div>

Yes, Hondo...you really are clueless and ridiculous. My original comment was on the value or lack of value in watching two females fighting. However, when given more information, ie, the premise of giving a bully a taste of her own medicine, I can now see some value in the idea. Still not sure that I would watch it, but I can change my mind when provided additional facts that I didn't have originally.

See how that works with rational people???? You may have one opinion, but that opinion can change when FACTS are provided.

You really should try rational reasoning sometime!

Your personal attack waas baseless, useless, and of no real valu.........Oh, never mind...it was just you being you.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that makes it interesting!!

Steve </div></div>

Steve

You are ridiculous.
</div></div>

Yes, Hondo...you really are clueless and ridiculous. My original comment was on the value or lack of value in watching two females fighting. However, when given more information, ie, the premise of giving a bully a taste of her own medicine, I can now see some value in the idea. Still not sure that I would watch it, but I can change my mind when provided additional facts that I didn't have originally.

See how that works with rational people???? You may have one opinion, but that opinion can change when FACTS are provided.

You really should try rational reasoning sometime!

Your personal attack waas baseless, useless, and of no real valu.........Oh, never mind...it was just you being you.

Steve </div></div> A great post.It is yet another example of the other one's lack of comprehension.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that makes it interesting!!

Steve </div></div>

Steve

You are ridiculous.
</div></div> Yes,YOU are different and strange.As you have stated previously you would rather watch men engage in cole slaw wrestling.Sick,clueless,wow.Just calm down in life and think and comprehend before hitting the SUBMIT button.I know you can do it.Calm down and enjoy life.

Sev
03-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Ali's daughter should step in the ring. Pow Pow down the bully goes!!

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Have you seen the one where Mayhem, the host, takes on the bully personally?

The guy got mouthy in the interview section so Mayhem decided he would be the guy's MMA opponent.

In all the other bouts the MMA fighter tried to beat the bully ... but that's all. Mayhem carried the guy to extend his misery and put him in some horrible looking holds.

LWW

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you seen the one where Mayhem, the host, takes on the bully personally?

The guy got mouthy in the interview section so Mayhem decided he would be the guy's MMA opponent.

In all the other bouts the MMA fighter tried to beat the bully ... but that's all. Mayhem carried the guy to extend his misery and put him in some horrible looking holds.

LWW </div></div>

It's called charity, my brother.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:45 PM
God bless you, johnny.
You give Christians a good name.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Judge not yet ye be judged, my brother.
Read the Good Book.

hondo
03-07-2011, 04:51 PM
No problem. Thanks, jennings.

LWW
03-07-2011, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ali's daughter should step in the ring. Pow Pow down the bully goes!! </div></div>

I know a couple of keyboard kommandos I'd like to see on the show ... but I don't think either of them could climb the steps to get in the ring without turning blue in the face.

LWW

hondo
03-07-2011, 05:36 PM
i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance.

LWW
03-07-2011, 05:43 PM
They even have keyboard kommandos in West Virginia.

I gave one my home address once.

Oddly, after much bluster, they never showed.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They even have keyboard kommandos in West Virginia.

LWW </div></div>I seem to remember that.The other was spouting as usual and that was it.

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

Suggesting a violent encounter against other members of the forum, Hondo?

That's not nice!

Steve

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 06:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

That's not nice!

Steve </div></div>I'm glad you brought it up.He is constantly wanting to cause problems.He really is a troubled soul.

Sev
03-07-2011, 06:50 PM
The hills were to tall to traverse barefoot.

Sev
03-07-2011, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

You'd throw your back out!!! You'd throw your back out!!!

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They even have keyboard kommandos in West Virginia.

LWW </div></div>This scares me.Are they like a militia?

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hills were to tall to traverse barefoot. </div></div>
Ohh my!

ugotda7
03-07-2011, 07:21 PM

You'd be playing the role of the bully right?

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

You'd be playing the role of the bully right? </div></div>

YUGO! God bless you. It's so good to hear from you again.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

You'd be playing the role of the bully right? </div></div>Ohh dear!

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They even have keyboard kommandos in West Virginia.

LWW </div></div>This scares me.Are they like a militia? </div></div>

Don't be scared, my brother.
When you walk with jesus, you never walk alone.

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hills were to tall to traverse barefoot. </div></div>

"too", brother johnny.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 09:17 PM

You'd be playing the role of the bully right? </div></div>He's in some kind of a militia or klan.It's a secret organization.I remember one post from AZ that he said the aquarium in his house was frozen.What type of a person would allow the poor fish to freeze.He is ruthless and now i find out he doesn't wear shoes!Just be careful dealing with this character.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 09:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hills were to tall to traverse barefoot. </div></div>

"too", brother johnny. </div></div>Why does one have to nit pick?The truth will set you free.

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

That's not nice!

Steve </div></div>I'm glad you brought it up.He is constantly wanting to cause problems.He really is a troubled soul. </div></div>

Rabbi Sevowitz said some very trouling things about you also, johnny.
I pray that none of it is true.

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Simply adhering to the theme of the thread, brother jennings.
I consider our larry quite a bully.

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They even have keyboard kommandos in West Virginia.

LWW </div></div>I seem to remember that.The other was spouting as usual and that was it. </div></div>

The hate is uncalled for, brother johnny.

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 09:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I consider our larry quite a bully. </div></div>

Some around here consider you to be a moronic troll, but that doesn't seem to bother you.

Get a clue here. When Johnny posts, his name appears at the top of the post. When Sev posts, his name appears at the top of the post.

Their names don't look similar, so it shouldn't be that difficult for you to tell them apart. An English teacher should find this fairly simple to differentiate between the two.

Steve

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

You'd be playing the role of the bully right? </div></div>He's in some kind of a militia or klan.It's a secret organization.I remember one post from AZ that he said the aquarium in his house was frozen.What type of a person would allow the poor fish to freeze.He is ruthless and now i find out he doesn't wear shoes!Just be careful dealing with this character. </div></div>

My dear brother in Christ, it is a pity that you tend to take facetious posts so literally.
I notice that your Christian brothers dub and jennings appear to be equally anal retentive.
I pray that God may some day grant your klan a sense of humor.

hondo
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hills were to tall to traverse barefoot. </div></div>

"too", brother johnny. </div></div>Why does one have to nit pick?The truth will set you free. </div></div>

I was simply following your lead, brother sev.

hondo
03-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Thanks, jennings. Your ability to take complex concepts and turn them into something simple seems to be a forte of yours.
I shall take your theory into consideration.

JohnnyD
03-07-2011, 11:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, jennings. Your ability to take complex concepts and turn them into something simple seems to be a forte of yours.
I shall take your theory into consideration. </div></div>
And this from a "supposed" teacher.

ugotda7
03-07-2011, 11:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

YUGO! God bless you. It's so good to hear from you again. </div></div>

I missed you too.

wolfdancer
03-08-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm sure that he can show you his credentials,... if, you would care to make a wager that he hasn't any.... and He might even be willing to match up IQ's with you? What kind of a spot would you need, 30 points?
Would I care to match up with El Ill...probably not, as I could care less how smart or dumb he is, and I'd probably have to commit sepuka if I lost....it would be the only honorable thing to do....
My idea is that none of you are as intelligent as you claim to be, or you would have long age posted your academic achievements here. I'd bet that the closest any of you got to a "sheepskin", was the package of prophylactics you bought as a teen ager, when you were hoping to score.
I'm guessing that you are all unlettered, as I am....but then I don't brag about how smart I iz, nor worry about how dumb you iz

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 12:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

YUGO! God bless you. It's so good to hear from you again. </div></div>Welcome back UGOTDA7

I missed you too.
</div></div>

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 12:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure that he can show you his credentials,... if, you would care to make a wager that he hasn't any.... and He might even be willing to match up IQ's with you? What kind of a spot would you need, 30 points?
Would I care to match up with El Ill...probably not, as I could care less how smart or dumb he is, and I'd probably have to commit sepuka if I lost....it would be the only honorable thing to do....
My idea is that none of you are as intelligent as you claim to be, or you would have long age posted your academic achievements here. I'd bet that the closest any of you got to a "sheepskin", was the package of prophylactics you bought as a teen ager, when you were hoping to score.
I'm guessing that you are all unlettered, as I am....but then I don't brag about how smart I iz, nor worry about how dumb you iz

</div></div>No one is ever claiming to be intelligent except you,hondo and gail.We all know the true outcome of that.No one has any respect for you people.Your lack of compassion,common sense and comprehension is never ending.Just read your ramblings.Better than thou? In what way? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

wolfdancer
03-08-2011, 12:28 AM
excellent post......it even gains a bit more humor, in your reversal of the usual way that put down is stated.

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 12:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure that he can show you his credentials,... if, you would care to make a wager that he hasn't any.... and He might even be willing to match up IQ's with you? What kind of a spot would you need, 30 points?

</div></div>You can't respect anyone because you don't respect yourself.You lack something in your life that makes you feel inferior.Perhaps you suffer from short man's syndrome or some other self inflicted malfunction.
Seek the truth and you will find it.The truth will hurt you when you realize you have nothing you imagine you have.The truth will set you free though.The truth is fact.The truth is the truth.The truth will set you free.Do not continue being a loser in life.Pick yourself up for once and man up and accept the truth.The truth will set you free.
Jesus loves you.Get some ambition and quit being a loser.

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 12:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LWW
03-08-2011, 05:00 AM

And I don't think you could pull a 10 X 40 single wide to Hollywood with a Camry.

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 05:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd like to see you and me on the show. You're much younger than me but you would have zero chance. </div></div>

You'd throw your back out!!! You'd throw your back out!!! </div></div>

If you watch the episodes, Emil resembles him.

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 05:03 AM

LWW </div></div>This scares me.Are they like a militia? </div></div>

No, militias display personal discipline.

LWW

hondo
03-08-2011, 07:51 AM
WOW! Charity, my brother in Christ.
Your hateful condemnation of a fellow Christian is very disturbing.

hondo
03-08-2011, 07:54 AM
You don't even know me and you call me a liar?
What kind of church did you say you attend?
I am deeply troubled by you posing as A Christian
and yet posting your vile hate posts.

hondo
03-08-2011, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, jennings. Your ability to take complex concepts and turn them into something simple seems to be a forte of yours.
And this from a "supposed" teacher. </div></div>

How about a little bet?
$40,000?
And unlike you, I'll provide proof.
What say you? Are we on?

Sev
03-08-2011, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, jennings. Your ability to take complex concepts and turn them into something simple seems to be a forte of yours.
And this from a "supposed" teacher. </div></div>

How about a little bet?
$40,000?
And unlike you, I'll provide proof.
What say you? Are we on? </div></div>

Awwwwwwww arent you cute.

The betting window is still open my boy.

LWW
03-08-2011, 08:13 AM
I honestly think NBP could cover more than the West Virginian.

LWW

hondo
03-08-2011, 08:23 AM
What about it, johnny?
Let's bet on something we can prove.

LWW
03-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Your window will have cobwebs before takers.

LWW

hondo
03-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Well, certainly. It's obvious sev/johnny is lying about me.
you vipers don't want honest confrontation now, do you?

Sev
03-08-2011, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about it, johnny?
Let's bet on something we can prove. </div></div>

Why are you betting with JohhnyD???

pooltchr
03-08-2011, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, certainly. It's obvious sev/johnny is lying about me.
you vipers don't want honest confrontation now, do you? </div></div>

And yet, you have no problem lying about Johnny and Sev.

Steve

Sev
03-08-2011, 09:10 AM
This could be the effects of a case impotence.

LWW
03-08-2011, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This could be the effects of a case impotence. </div></div>

WV is the fattest state in the union due to diet and high welfare dependence, and obesity is claimed to be the #1 cause of ED.

ED has also been cited as causing much mental stress leading to passive aggressive acts.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't even know me and you call me a liar?
What kind of church did you say you attend?
I am deeply troubled by you posing as A Christian
and yet posting your vile hate posts.
</div></div>I know you well from reading your posts on here and on the other forum.

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hills were to tall to traverse barefoot. </div></div>

And I don't think you could pull a 10 X 40 single wide to Hollywood with a Camry.

LWW </div></div>Ohh my!

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your window will have cobwebs before takers.

LWW </div></div>I believe so.A certain person wants to lose yet another 10.

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about it, johnny?
Let's bet on something we can prove. </div></div>

Why are you betting with JohhnyD???

</div></div>He's seeing double again.

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, certainly. It's obvious sev/johnny is lying about me.

And yet, you have no problem lying about Johnny and Sev.

Steve </div></div>The truth will set him free.

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This could be the effects of a case impotence. </div></div>

WV is the fattest state in the union due to diet and high welfare dependence, and obesity is claimed to be the #1 cause of ED.

ED has also been cited as causing much mental stress leading to passive aggressive acts.

LWW </div></div>Perhaps people need to calm down and relax.

Sev
03-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Its a very sad state of affairs.

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, certainly. It's obvious sev/johnny is lying about me.

And yet, you have no problem lying <s>about Johnny and Sev</s>.

Steve </div></div>

I fixed that for you.

LWW