PDA

View Full Version : Gov Scott Walker-- special needs person?

Soflasnapper
03-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Gov. Walker is a rare governor who didn't graduate college (for these times). I've heard him speak on television, and he is articulate and apparently smart.

But he LOOKS like a special needs person. To me, anyway.

Something about how close in his eyes are. Do you get that impression, or is he maybe just not telegenic, or what?

Maybe some pictures have been photoshopped to make that appear so, but it's pretty constant across many pictures I've seen of him.

Sev
03-06-2011, 04:35 PM
So your saying he looks the part of a retard??

No need to be PC.

wolfdancer
03-06-2011, 07:55 PM
I doubt that he could be retarded, and still be elected to the Governorship....well, on second thought...GWB made it to the White House and he was about a hundred IQ points shy of being a MENSA candidate. He might have been a "Manchurian Candidate"????

Stretch
03-06-2011, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that he could be retarded, and still be elected to the Governorship....well, on second thought...GWB made it to the White House and he was about a hundred IQ points shy of being a MENSA candidate. He might have been a "Manchurian Candidate"???? </div></div>

Good movie. Meryl Streep did an awsome job in her charactor i thought. Couldn't stop thinking Nancy Regan for some reason. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

Qtec
03-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Mentally Retarded, No.
Emotionally retarded, possibly Yes.
Socio-path, possibly Yes.
Someone with high intellect ?
Not in this lifetime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Walker was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado, to Llew Walker, a Baptist minister </div></div>

ie, totally FKD up.

Q

Sev
03-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Ahhhhh.

He's a Baptist.

I didnt realize you were an atheist bigot.

Soflasnapper
03-06-2011, 09:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that he could be retarded, and still be elected to the Governorship....well, on second thought...GWB made it to the White House and he was about a hundred IQ points shy of being a MENSA candidate. He might have been a "Manchurian Candidate"???? </div></div>

George W. was not particularly stupid, inherently. Reasonable SATs, for example. (c. 1200s, as I recall). He was profoundly IGNORANT (on purpose is my guess), and probably because his dyslexia he never admitted prevented him from reading material easily. Hence he wanted oral briefings, or written briefings no longer than a couple pages. Unfortunately for the country and for his legacy, many issues cannot be reduced to a half hour briefing or a couple of pages.

So you get the situation where he's already decided to go to war, and has NO IDEA there are differences (and what they are) between Sunnis and Shi'ias.

He was always coddled to safety from his many failures, and he failed right up to the highest office in the land, where he... well, we all know what happened there.

pooltchr
03-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Intelligence is not the indicator of a good leader. GWB was of average intelligence, and probably an average leader. Obama probably has a higher IQ, but is nowhere near being an effective leader.
He has been in office over two years, and still is stumbling around the office with no clue what his priorities are or should be. His own party has trouble following him, and he has disenfranchised the moderates and independents, and certainly hasn't won over the right.
Whether you agree with his politics or not, it would be hard to find many who could honestly describe him as a leader.

In the coming months, we are going to see a lot of candidates hitting the campaign trail to take over Obama's office. If we are fortunate enough to have one emerge from the pack as a true leader rather than just a well spoken empty suit with a hope and change message, we might get the country back on track.

Steve

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhhhh.

He's a Baptist.

I didnt realize you were an atheist bigot. </div></div>

Seriously?

How could you not know that by now?

LWW

LWW
03-07-2011, 04:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George W. was not particularly stupid, inherently. Reasonable SATs, for example. (c. 1200s, as I recall). He was profoundly IGNORANT (on purpose is my guess), and probably because <span style='font-size: 14pt'>his dyslexia he never admitted prevented him from reading material easily.</span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>WHERE</span> do you keep getting this nonsense from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In fact, Bush has entered a book-reading competition with Karl Rove, his political adviser. White House aides say the president has read 60 books so far this year (while the brainy Rove, to Bush's competitive delight, has racked up only 50) </div></div>

And that's from the far left US NEWS & WORLD REPORT. (http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/060820/28presidency.htm)

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-07-2011, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that he could be retarded, and still be elected to the Governorship....well, on second thought...GWB made it to the White House and he was about a hundred IQ points shy of being a MENSA candidate. He might have been a "Manchurian Candidate"???? </div></div>

George W. was not particularly stupid, inherently. Reasonable SATs, for example. (c. 1200s, as I recall). He was profoundly IGNORANT (on purpose is my guess), and probably because his dyslexia he never admitted prevented him from reading material easily. Hence he wanted oral briefings, or written briefings no longer than a couple pages. Unfortunately for the country and for his legacy, many issues cannot be reduced to a half hour briefing or a couple of pages.

So you get the situation where he's already decided to go to war, and has NO IDEA there are differences (and what they are) between Sunnis and Shi'ias.

He was always coddled to safety from his many failures, and he failed right up to the highest office in the land, where he... well, we all know what happened there. </div></div>

Bush was no doubt, a total failure. IMO, the worst thing was the treason which he committed, over and over again.

Aside from his illegal law breaking, and the humdreds of thousands of ruined and destroyed lives, here and elsewhere, all for NO GAIN TO AMERICA, and strictly for the benefit of their oil cronies, even all of that, doesn't begin to touch the embarrassing experience of having a President who was a verbal dufus!!!

Not only was he the worst in history, but the most embarrassing in history, he behaved as though he had been raised in a barn, by toothless Hillbillies,.... Picking his nose in public, eating and talking with his mouth full of food, putting his hands on the German Chancellor, and worst of all, smearing our country by breaking with the Geneva conventions, using torture, which was a disgrace to our values as Americans.

We are lucky to have a president who has inspired the down trodden of our world, to seek freedom, and human rights, and , whose messages to our young people, and obviously to the world, have brought hope and commitment for a better future, hence, the throngs of people from shore to shore, who come out by the droves, to hear his beautiful words, and shre his dreams of a better world.

They will be applauding both Bill Clinton, and President Obama, for generations to come, because they are both men who care about people, and prove their great intellectual natures, awareness, and humanity, every time they speak, hence, they are rock stars to the suffering, and the oppressed, and always will be, while in Bush's case, neither he nor Cheney, dare leave the country, due to their war crimes against humanity.

Bush was, is, and ever will be, a black mark on our reputation.

President Obama, is a man of obvious grace, poise, thoughtful contemplation, and intellectual superiority, and oh, what a huge improvement compared to the idiotic, all hat no cattle, by the gut, disastrous decisions of the Bush administration, he wasn't even polished enough to display the table manners of most toddlers!

His bravado, didn't impress people who were well read, and self secure, it was only a plus in deceiving the ignorant, who werre too supid to see through his lies and incompetence.

Bush was the most embarrassing, unevloved, socially inept and mentally lazy man to ever be called "Mr. President."

He was so lacking in culture and knowledge, he didn't even have enough sense to know when he had made a complete fool of himself!

Thank heavens, we now have a President who is the epitome of grace, poise, and intellectual superiority, who, even in the face of unprecedented political filth and slime by the opposing party, the unprincipled Radical Repiglican right, has prosecuted against his good name, his spanking clean, admirable, well lived life, which has apparently provided grace enough, to rise above the onslaught of their lies and slander.
G.

Sev
03-07-2011, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhhhh.

He's a Baptist.

I didnt realize you were an atheist bigot. </div></div>

Seriously?

How could you not know that by now?

LWW </div></div>

I give the benefit of the doubt.
I cant help but wonder what he thinks of all those hundreds of millions of Christian Hispanics that want to wind there way into America?

The intolerance of the non religious is often a sight to behold.
What they generally fail to understand is that they are people of faith as well. Just a different form.

Sev
03-07-2011, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that he could be retarded, and still be elected to the Governorship....well, on second thought...GWB made it to the White House and he was about a hundred IQ points shy of being a MENSA candidate. He might have been a "Manchurian Candidate"???? </div></div>

He was always coddled to safety from his many failures, and he failed right up to the highest office in the land, where he... well, we all know what happened there. </div></div>

Bush was no doubt, a total failure. IMO, the worst thing was the treason which he committed, over and over again.

Aside from his illegal law breaking, and the humdreds of thousands of ruined and destroyed lives, here and elsewhere, all for NO GAIN TO AMERICA, and strictly for the benefit of their oil cronies, even all of that, doesn't begin to touch the embarrassing experience of having a President who was a verbal dufus!!!

Not only was he the worst in history, but the most embarrassing in history, he behaved as though he had been raised in a barn, by toothless Hillbillies,.... Picking his nose in public, eating and talking with his mouth full of food, putting his hands on the German Chancellor, and worst of all, smearing our country by breaking with the Geneva conventions, using torture, which was a disgrace to our values as Americans.

We are lucky to have a president who has inspired the down trodden of our world, to seek freedom, and human rights, and , whose messages to our young people, and obviously to the world, have brought hope and commitment for a better future, hence, the throngs of people from shore to shore, who come out by the droves, to hear his beautiful words, and shre his dreams of a better world.

They will be applauding both Bill Clinton, and President Obama, for generations to come, because they are both men who care about people, and prove their great intellectual natures, awareness, and humanity, every time they speak, hence, they are rock stars to the suffering, and the oppressed, and always will be, while in Bush's case, neither he nor Cheney, dare leave the country, due to their war crimes against humanity.

Bush was, is, and ever will be, a black mark on our reputation.

President Obama, is a man of obvious grace, poise, thoughtful contemplation, and intellectual superiority, and oh, what a huge improvement compared to the idiotic, all hat no cattle, by the gut, disastrous decisions of the Bush administration, he wasn't even polished enough to display the table manners of most toddlers!

His bravado, didn't impress people who were well read, and self secure, it was only a plus in deceiving the ignorant, who werre too supid to see through his lies and incompetence.

Bush was the most embarrassing, unevloved, socially inept and mentally lazy man to ever be called "Mr. President."

He was so lacking in culture and knowledge, he didn't even have enough sense to know when he had made a complete fool of himself!

Thank heavens, we now have a President who is the epitome of grace, poise, and intellectual superiority, who, even in the face of unprecedented political filth and slime by the opposing party, the unprincipled Radical Repiglican right, has prosecuted against his good name, his spanking clean, admirable, well lived life, which has apparently provided grace enough, to rise above the onslaught of their lies and slander.
G. </div></div>

You know. Every time I read one of these rambling posts a picture of a witch standing over a cauldron in the middle of a swamp cackling into the night comes to mind.

Its a bit Shakespearean.

Gayle in MD
03-07-2011, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gov. Walker is a rare governor who didn't graduate college (for these times). I've heard him speak on television, and he is articulate and apparently smart.

Something about how close in his eyes are. Do you get that impression, or is he maybe just not telegenic, or what?

Maybe some pictures have been photoshopped to make that appear so, but it's pretty constant across many pictures I've seen of him.

</div></div>

BTW, you are right about his eyes...I, too, had noticed that.

Also, as you know, I am one hundred percent in favor of Gay and Lesbian rights, but this guy, is, IMO, yet another Repub living in the closet.

Time will tell....

G.

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Yes, you have told us in the past how you like to look at people and try to determine if they are gay or not.
I believe this is an unhealthy obsession you have with other's sexual preferences.
Latent homophobic tendencies?
Extremely curious about alternative lifestyles?

Something to think about.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-07-2011, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George W. was not particularly stupid, inherently. Reasonable SATs, for example. (c. 1200s, as I recall). He was profoundly IGNORANT (on purpose is my guess), and probably because <span style='font-size: 14pt'>his dyslexia he never admitted prevented him from reading material easily.</span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>WHERE</span> do you keep getting this nonsense from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In fact, Bush has entered a book-reading competition with Karl Rove, his political adviser. White House aides say the president has read 60 books so far this year (while the brainy Rove, to Bush's competitive delight, has racked up only 50) </div></div>

And that's from the far left US NEWS & WORLD REPORT. (http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/060820/28presidency.htm)

LWW </div></div>

Sure, and WHY was he making such a show of so much reading? To counter the narrative I'm suggesting actually obtained in reality.

Here's one bit of evidence. When Bush was asked about the report claiming this dyslexic problem (and after all, the family admits one of the brothers has it, and Barbara the mother has done some work in that area over time), what was his response?

(close paraphrase) 'That woman who said that? I never interviewed her.' (presumably meaning, she never interviewed me, either a clever joke indeed (which I entirely doubt), or almost proving the allegation, since he got the sentence structure backwards).

And if you hadn't heard Bush disliked reading more than couple pages of briefing, and always preferred oral briefings, you simply haven't looked into this at all.

Soflasnapper
03-07-2011, 11:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gov. Walker is a rare governor who didn't graduate college (for these times). I've heard him speak on television, and he is articulate and apparently smart.

</div></div>

BTW, you are right about his eyes...I, too, had noticed that.

Also, as you know, I am one hundred percent in favor of Gay and Lesbian rights, but this guy, is, IMO, yet another Repub living in the closet.

Time will tell....

G. </div></div>

He may be somewhat of a mouth breather as well, and that slightly agape mouth typical of those people also makes people look a little off.

Soflasnapper
03-07-2011, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So your saying he looks the part of a retard??

No need to be PC. </div></div>

Well, kinda that, although I know special needs children who are not retarded really at all.

Gayle in MD
03-07-2011, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George W. was not particularly stupid, inherently. Reasonable SATs, for example. (c. 1200s, as I recall). He was profoundly IGNORANT (on purpose is my guess), and probably because <span style='font-size: 14pt'>his dyslexia he never admitted prevented him from reading material easily.</span> </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Sure, and WHY was he making such a show of so much reading? To counter the narrative I'm suggesting actually obtained in reality.

Here's one bit of evidence. When Bush was asked about the report claiming this dyslexic problem (and after all, the family admits one of the brothers has it, and Barbara the mother has done some work in that area over time), what was his response?

(close paraphrase) 'That woman who said that? I never interviewed her.' (presumably meaning, she never interviewed me, either a clever joke indeed (which I entirely doubt), or almost proving the allegation, since he got the sentence structure backwards).

And if you hadn't heard Bush disliked reading more than couple pages of briefing, and always preferred oral briefings, you simply haven't looked into this at all.

</div></div>

"Our Children is learning"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bush was proof of The Peter Principle. With all of his family advantages, and connections, he quickly rose to his highest level of incompetence.

He was a real record breaker, on job loses, on failed economic policies, on total FUBAR as the Commander & Chief of our armed forces, and as a treasonist, who can't leave the country, for fear of being captured by human rights organizations around the world, and beig indicted for War Crimes.

Yet the little sheepies have the gall to suck on that RW bottle of denial.

We told them from the start around here, that he would destroy this country, and he deamned near did it, while lying to us, telling us for years, that the Fundamentals of our economy, were strong, while he was spending us into a debt ditch, and fomenting the next depression, lol, and now they're being critical of the brilliant man who helped us avoid the Bush Depression.

They bash President Obama, saying he pals around with terrorists, while the entire Bush history, is all about them making money off, and with, our enemies, the bin Laden Family??? The Saudi Monarchy? LMAO! Imagine, if Barak Obama, had been in business with the bin Laden Family???? And his grandfather, in business with HITLER!!!!???? LIKE PRESCOTT BUSH!

They really suck up the Rupert propaganda!

G.

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 12:59 PM
I personally find this entire thread totally disgusting. I can't believe that any intelligent adult would actually sit at their computer, and make comments like this about someone, simply because they don't like their politics.

But then, I guess when your leader sets the example with degrading comments about Special Olympics, it opens the door for all of you.

Go back and read what you have written. You should be ashamed!

I learn more about the kind of people you are every day.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-07-2011, 01:21 PM
I didn't like GW...and here I am, writing something positive? about him. I googled "did GWB have dyslexia"....and got a surprising answer:
People with dyslexia tend to have higher than average intelligence. People such as Tomas Edison, Winston Churchhill, Leonardo da Vinci, Alexander Grahm Bell, Albert Einstein, Walt Disney, and Charles Schwab have all been determined to have Dyslexia. I can't say whether he has dyslexia or not because I'm not aware of him ever being tested or stating that he is. It wouldn't surprise me if he is due to his use of the English language that is so talked about. Unfortunately for those who wish to use this label to discredit his intelligence may very well be doing just the opposite.

Having agreed with the above information, with the singular exception that dyslexia is primarily a disorder of comprehension. There are 3 different types of dyslexia. Dysphonetic (phonic or auditory), Dyseidetic (visual or surface) and Dysphoneidetic or Mixed (both auditory and visual). It is a disorder of input of information. Mr. Bush's apparent problem was that of expression. An apparent disorder of output of information, that is building sentences and phrases ad-lib. This is not an indicator of dyslexia. Mr. Bush declared, in a December 2002 ABC interview, that "I am not dyslexic, that is all I can tell you."

Interesting article and it proves beyond a doubt that GWB did not have Dyslexia.......as those folks tend to have higher then average intelligence !!!!
Case Closed!!!

LWW
03-07-2011, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George W. was not particularly stupid, inherently. Reasonable SATs, for example. (c. 1200s, as I recall). He was profoundly IGNORANT (on purpose is my guess), and probably because <span style='font-size: 14pt'>his dyslexia he never admitted prevented him from reading material easily.</span> </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Blah blah blah blah BOOOOSH!!!! blah blah blah blah BOOOOSH!!!! blah blah blah blah <span style='font-size: 11pt'>BOOOOSH!!!!</span> blah blah blah blah <span style='font-size: 14pt'>BOOOOSH!!!!</span> blah blah blah blah <span style='font-size: 17pt'>BOOOOSH!!!!</span> blah blah blah blah <span style='font-size: 20pt'>BOOOOSH!!!!</span></div></div>

DOES IT EVER END?

SERIOUSLY?

You were caught with another manufactured "TRUTH" you picked up from a moonbat crazy leftist site.

Deal with it.

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-07-2011, 06:07 PM
[/quote]

DOES IT EVER END?

SERIOUSLY?

You were caught with another manufactured "TRUTH" you picked up from a moonbat crazy leftist site.

Deal with it.

LWW [/quote]

It was a 2000 campaign profile in Vanity Fair, written by Gail Sheehy.

I don't think either one of those qualifies as what you claim.

Sheehy got experts in dyslexia on record stating their considered opinions that W had this problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sheehy quotes several experts as saying those sorts of errors could be caused by dyslexia. She also quoted Houston dyslexia expert Nancy LaFevers as saying, "The errors you've heard Governor Bush make are consistent with dyslexia."

Sue Horn, the former president of the Maryland branch of the International Dyslexia Association, told Sheehy, "Bush is probably dyslexic, although he has probably never been diagnosed." </div></div>

Dyslexia is the basics of Bush's malapropisms (http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/dyslexia-is-the-basics-of-bush-malapropisms-1.44366)

We know his brother has this problem (Neal, I think). Clearly, W has problems with speaking English. From what? Alcohol and cocaine damage to the brain? Premature senile dementia?

Of these nominees for the cause of his problems, dyslexia is the most anodyne.

LWW
03-08-2011, 04:05 AM
And again with the dodge ... this was your original claim:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was profoundly IGNORANT (on purpose is my guess), and probably because his dyslexia he never admitted prevented him from reading material easily. </div></div>

Man up and confess you pulled it from the ether and have nothing more than an article supposing something, and even that doesn't back up the gist of your smear.

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-08-2011, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gov. Walker is a rare governor who didn't graduate college (for these times). I've heard him speak on television, and he is articulate and apparently smart.

</div></div>

I now take this back, having watched Walker on video extensively last night. I did not see the close-set eyes in these clips that I'd seen in some still pictures.

Either those were taken at odd angles leading to that impression, or probably just as likely, somebody pinched his visage with some photoshop tools to ridicule him.

Gayle in MD
03-08-2011, 11:02 AM
I don't know if he had dyslexia, but I know for sure, he had assfacia.

G.

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:05 AM
I bet you know all about that.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if he had dyslexia, but I know for sure, he had assfacia.

G. </div></div>

Do you kiss your family with that mmouth?

LWW

pooltchr
03-08-2011, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gov. Walker is a rare governor who didn't graduate college (for these times). I've heard him speak on television, and he is articulate and apparently smart.

</div></div>

I now take this back, having watched Walker on video extensively last night. I did not see the close-set eyes in these clips that I'd seen in some still pictures.

Either those were taken at odd angles leading to that impression, or probably just as likely, somebody pinched his visage with some photoshop tools to ridicule him. </div></div>

I appreciate your integrity with this post. I do still feel that the original post was in very poor taste, which you seem to not recognize.

But, hey. Admitting your original impression was wrong is still a big step.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-08-2011, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And again with the dodge ... this was your original claim:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was profoundly IGNORANT (on purpose is my guess), and probably because his dyslexia he never admitted prevented him from reading material easily. </div></div>

Man up and confess you pulled it from the ether and have nothing more than an article supposing something, and even that doesn't back up the gist of your smear.

LWW
</div></div>

Perhaps you missed this discussion pre-election, but Sheehy's article was widely discussed in the media, complete with bona fide expert opinion on dyslexia and whether or not W appeared to have it.

Based upon her magazine article, and the back and forth advocacy for the competing positions (yes and no on this topic) that I witnessed, this is my considered opinion.

Mine is hardly the wholly prejudicial, factually unpredicated opinion you make it out to be, and rather, I would guess, the majority or plurality opinion of those who knew of this claim and who have examined it more closely.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Moments such as that from the left is what has inspired me to continue on.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:36 AM
The goal in sight.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Yea, verily ...

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:44 AM
A stench is rising form the ground.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:48 AM
He is usually with the target.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:49 AM
HAHAHAAHHA!!!

LWW
03-08-2011, 01:05 PM
I tried to avoid collateral damage.

Sev
03-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Walker pulling the trigger on the nuclear option.