PDA

View Full Version : Shannon Daulton's first Tournament Results.

Tom_In_Cincy
09-09-2002, 04:27 PM
For info and results (Strickland and Archer were in the finals) go to

http://www.insidepool.com/cgi-bin/portal/wextra7.pl/p/content1/r/209?lang

09-10-2002, 08:45 PM
I unfortunately had to stay for the finals of this tournament. I say unfortunately because Holly and I had to make D.C. by 8:30 am Monday morning (we didn't quite make it! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif ) I sat with the resident 'action' contigent at Murphy's, and all I can say is, if Earl had to play with these guys on a daily basis, he'd quit pool forever! With the score at something like 3-1 or 3-2 Archer, Earl broke, snapped in the nine and the cue, and then snapped, well, more like SHATTERED his break cue against the table. I really thought Jackson was going to hurt something he was laughing so hard! Personally, I think Cuetec has GOT to be thrilled with Earl for showing folks the inner construction of thier fine products (No, the hit wasn't really that hard). Boy, that puppy literally splintered. Johnny wasn't real thrilled about the chunks that got him in his stroke arm either. About the only thing one can say about Earl after that was that he was smart enough not to target anyone in our crowd to mutter to, though several wished he would! hahaha Unfortunately, Johnny could not pull it together enough to take advantage of several opportunities he was given to win, and Earl pulled it out 9-5. Oh well, I guess good things come to you whether you deserve it or not. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Sorry all you Earl fans out there. Before you type, let's just agree to disagree, and keep it civil, okay? Some of our bethren are upset enough without adding more fuel, and we ALL have a right to be here, to say nothing of a place here! Have a great week everyone!!