PDA

View Full Version : Go Michele!! Gangster Government!!

Sev
03-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Tell it like it is. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bachmann-refuses-to-walk-back-claim-of-obama-gangster-government/

During an interview on Sunday’s “Meet the Press,” Tea Party Caucus leader Michele Bachmann (R-MN) refused to back down from previous (2009) comments characterizing the Obama administration as a “gangster government.” She may have even doubled down.

“I don’t take back my statement on gangster government,” she told host David Gregory. “I think that there have been actions that have been taken by this government that I think are corrupt, thoroughly corrupt.”

“I believe the actions of this government have been emblematic of ones that have not been based on true American values,” she added, before coming close to doubling down on her previous comments: “I think the president’s actions in the last two years speak for themselves.”

The appropriate segment is below:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/41935248#41935248

You can also watch the entire segment, which features Bachmann frustrating Gregory when she sticks to talking points in response to some of his direct questions. The main talking point, however, was a stunner from Bachmann: $105 billion of secret Obamacare funding (appropriations). As NewsBusters points out, Gregory didn’t seem to want to deal with that:

So now that Congress is searching for ways to cut the budget, a very good place to start would be with the 105 BILLION dollars in secret ObamaCare funding, However, David Gregory would rather stubbornly stick to his script about supposed dissension between Tea Party members and the GOP as well other relatively trivial matters.

You can see Bachmann call Obamacare a “crime against democracy” in the full interview below (which also features discussion of her 2012 plans):
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/41935199#41935199

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 01:07 PM
The left doesn't like it when anyone points out what they are actually doing, rather than just going along with what they are saying.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-07-2011, 02:33 PM
minimize medical care, rid the country of medicare, and
huge savings on SS as well...the answer:
"Soylent Green"

LWW
03-07-2011, 05:08 PM
It's gangsta homey!

Gitdownwiddit ...

LWW

LWW
03-07-2011, 05:10 PM
http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss139/nolifearantskayf/obama_gangsta.jpg

Soflasnapper
03-07-2011, 05:49 PM
But none of Obama's critics are racists-- they oppose him purely on policy grounds.

pooltchr
03-07-2011, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But none of Obama's critics are racists-- they oppose him purely on policy grounds. </div></div>

I can't speak for all of his critics, but personally, I understand he can't help it if he is a Kenyan!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

Sev
03-07-2011, 06:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But none of Obama's critics are racists-- they oppose him purely on policy grounds. </div></div>

You dont have to be racist to consider him a wet behind the huge ears, inexperienced empty suit sock puppet that is in way over his head.

LWW
03-08-2011, 04:23 AM

BRAVO!

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 04:27 AM
He is implying that any caricature of dear leader is prima facie evidence of racism ... but, amazingly, refusing to prosecute blacks vs white crime simply because it was blacks who did it it isn't.

You must let logic escape your troubled mind and let the words of dear leader fill the void in order to understand grasshopper.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Something about a suspension of disbelief comes to mind.

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:00 AM
"BLACKWHITE" was the name Orwell gave it.

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-08-2011, 10:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is implying that any caricature of dear leader is prima facie evidence of racism ... but, amazingly, refusing to prosecute blacks vs white crime simply because it was blacks who did it it isn't.

You must let logic escape your troubled mind and let the words of dear leader fill the void in order to understand grasshopper.

LWW </div></div>

I guess my implication wasn't so clear after all, so let me STATE that portraying the duly elected president of the US as a gang-banger gangsta is, of course, racist; as an attempt at humor, it is racist humor.

You stay classy now!

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is implying that any caricature of dear leader is prima facie evidence of racism ... but, amazingly, refusing to prosecute blacks vs white crime simply because it was blacks who did it it isn't.

LWW </div></div>

I guess my implication wasn't so clear after all, so let me STATE that portraying the duly elected president of the US as a gang-banger gangsta is, of course, racist; as an attempt at humor, it is racist humor.

You stay classy now! </div></div>

So showing Bush as a white gangster was racist, and if done in humor was racist humor?

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Not to them

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Had he been upset when someone told me to axe my mammy ... or when the kleagle fan kept calling JohnnyD "BOY" ... he would have cred with the issue.

Racism is hate because of race.

The photo I displayed does not meet that criteria.

Obama has associates and hangers on who are gangsters, and gangsters, and common criminals. He took money from many gangsta rappers. He took free use of a plane from a boy buggerer. He took campaign money, illegally, from palestinians. He was the favorite of the banksters. He has taken much financial support from felons. He launched his political career in the home of a known and admitted and unrepentant terrorist.

The fact that the photo comes closer to representing the real Obama than the spoon fed regime mirage is Obama's issue.

LWW

Soflasnapper
03-08-2011, 04:46 PM
The fact that the photo comes closer to representing the real Obama than the spoon fed regime mirage is Obama's issue.

Not in my opinion. I'll see what the moderator thinks.

ugotda7
03-08-2011, 04:51 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bN9se-ul_aE/SjJi2dIKF4I/AAAAAAAABrE/i06LwLhaWpQ/s400/mommy-boy-blond.jpg

Sev
03-08-2011, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that the photo comes closer to representing the real Obama than the spoon fed regime mirage is Obama's issue.

Not in my opinion. I'll see what the moderator thinks. </div></div>

I think bugger off will be close to the reply you receive.

LWW
03-09-2011, 04:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that the photo comes closer to representing the real Obama than the spoon fed regime mirage is Obama's issue.

Let me get this straight ... the New Black Panthers threatening white people in front of the polls with a night stick doesn't rise to the level of racism in your opinion? And, at the same time, a part black conservative posting a funny photo of Obama does?

WOW! Just WOW!

But, it seems you actually are trying to gain full membership in the cabal ... the gang attacks to turn people in to the mods has been a long time tactic of theirs.

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 02:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that the photo comes closer to representing the real Obama than the spoon fed regime mirage is Obama's issue.

Let me get this straight ... the New Black Panthers threatening white people in front of the polls with a night stick doesn't rise to the level of racism in your opinion? And, at the same time, a part black conservative posting a funny photo of Obama does?

WOW! Just WOW!

But, it seems you actually are trying to gain full membership in the cabal ... the gang attacks to turn people in to the mods has been a long time tactic of theirs.

</div></div>

THREATENED WHITE (VOTERS?)? Says who?

Apparently, the only people who felt threatened were the white guys who weren't eligible to vote there, who came to create the appearance of some kind of incident. Which didn't occur.

All kinds of testimony was received in a blatant attempt to cry wolf, and no testimony occurred indicating any voter was intimidated whatsoever.

wolfdancer
03-11-2011, 02:40 PM
wouldn't they have to have gone inside the voting booth, to enforce these threats?

LWW
03-12-2011, 03:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that the photo comes closer to representing the real Obama than the spoon fed regime mirage is Obama's issue.

WOW! Just WOW!

</div></div>

THREATENED WHITE (VOTERS?)? Says who?

Apparently, the only people who felt threatened were the white guys who weren't eligible to vote there, who came to create the appearance of some kind of incident. Which didn't occur.

All kinds of testimony was received in a blatant attempt to cry wolf, and no testimony occurred indicating any voter was intimidated whatsoever. </div></div>

Says who?

That would be the white voters who were threatened.

And, I also linked you to the actual testimony ... not the spoon fed Pravda version ... and this shows that you chose to ignore it entirely, or read it and chose to ignore it anyway.

LWW
03-12-2011, 03:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no testimony occurred indicating any voter was intimidated whatsoever. </div></div>

Then why were they arrested by a black officer?

Then why did the NBPP lose in court?

Your willingness to blindly support thugocracy is something I have come to expect from the cabal ... I expected better from you.