PDA

View Full Version : FRACKING SITES SUSPENDED,LINKED 2 ARK. QUAKES

Gayle in MD
03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>'Fracking' Disposal Sites Suspended, Likely Linked To Arkansas Earthquakes </span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Two natural gas companies have agreed to temporarily suspend use of injection wells in central Arkansas where earthquakes keep occurring.

Oklahoma City-based Chesapeake Energy and Clarita Operating of Little Rock told the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission on Friday that they've stopped operation of the wells near Greenbrier and Guy pending the panel's next regular meeting on March 29.

Clarita's parent company is True Energy Services of Ada, Okla.</span><span style='font-size: 17pt'>
The commission says there is likely a link between the wells and the earthquakes. There have been more than 800 quakes in the area in the past six months and a magnitude 4.7 quake – the strongest in Arkansas in 35 years – hit there Sunday.</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>The high-pressure wells are used to dispose of waste water from natural gas drilling.</span>

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Did you ever get an explanation from your handlers about why democrooks voted for it more than than republicans?

LWW

wolfdancer
03-08-2011, 10:55 AM
This is typical.......you write a non-political post about the suspension of fracking, and your shadow writes a "fracking" post about your handlers.
Maybe he should get a handle on sticking to the issues, and laying off the trite personal attack comments. I don't see that happening though as he would have to step out of character.
Don't let him bait you....

LWW
03-08-2011, 10:56 AM
And, please, keep your pit poodle on a leash ... at least until he is trained how to behave in public.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Would that be the New Madris fault? If so it is an active one.

One thing about fracking is they do have to take better measures in cleaning the surface waste.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would that be the New Madris fault? If so it is an active one.

One thing about fracking is they do have to take better measures in cleaning the surface waste. </div></div>

They renamed the New Madris Fault.

It's now the "George Bush's Fault"

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:03 AM
OH FRACK!!!

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 11:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, please, keep your pit poodle on a leash ... at least until he is trained how to behave in public.

LWW </div></div>Well this is news to me i thought it was a pet monkey!

Waterloo

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:08 AM
It's hard to tell exactly?

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:08 AM
It does seem to like to fling dung.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:10 AM
And participate in leg humping!!

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:14 AM
As I said ... it's species is hard to ID.

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And participate in leg humping!! </div></div>

Speaking of hump ... a recent tobacco company survey found that of 100 men who tried camels, 99 preferred women.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Bada bump bump SHING!!

Gayle in MD
03-08-2011, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is typical.......you write a non-political post about the suspension of fracking, and your shadow writes a "fracking" post about your handlers.
Maybe he should get a handle on sticking to the issues, and laying off the trite personal attack comments. I don't see that happening though as he would have to step out of character.
Don't let him bait you....
</div></div>

Well, they're ignorant, no doubt.

Fracking is destroying the water in this country. Cheney, created the halliburton Loophole, so provide the Fracking oil corporations with a cover, so that they didn't have to reveal the toxic chemicals they were using.

After many cancer hot spots emerged across this country, and people began to see that their cattle, were losing their coats, and their animals were becoming ill, and their families were getting cancer, water and air around the holding tanks, measured cancer causing toxic chemicals, in the ari above the holding tanks, and in the well water, of homes, which were rendered worthless, after the deep water was found to be contaminated.

But as we have learned, Christian Repiglicans, do not give a flying **** about the earth, the animals which live on it, the health of their children, or future generations.

They are firmly brain washed to deny everything which does not support of the Grand Oil Polluters, aka as the bankroll of the Repiglican Party.

Hence, a vote for Repiglicans is a vote for cancer.

Hence, last week, REpiglicans voted in a block, to maintain subsidies for the Grand Oil Polluters, who make us ill with many horrible diseases, among them, cancer, and also learning disabilities, among our newborn babies, which are going through the roof, as Repiglicans blame our teachers, for poor test scores, as absurd as blaming the President's Affordable Health Care, for the rising health care costs, which were predicted to continue to grow higher, long before the Act was voted in...but thanks to the Democratics, at least the health insurance industry, cannot dump us when we become ill, nor can they uses pre-existing conditions, among them, dumping coverage for infants, with diseases, by calling them pre-existing conditions.

I actually cannot think of a single moral issue, about which Repiglicans are on the moral high side, nor of a single group in our society, which they do not demonize, other than the most dangerous ones, the completely irrational, unconscionable, radical hate groups, and the sicko RW fundamentalist Nutjobs.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:19 AM
FRACK FRACK FRACK FRACK FRACK

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Don't take any of this personal dear heart ...

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:24 AM
I tried to spare you ...

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:24 AM
I honestly did ...

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:25 AM
But you would have none of it ...

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Its about to be dethroned!!!
Time for working under.

JohnnyD
03-08-2011, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its about to be dethroned!!!
Time for working under. </div></div>Time for a real leader that will be respected by all.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Perish the thought.

LWW

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks JohnnyD.

LWW

Sev
03-08-2011, 11:41 AM
A final struggle and then submission.

LWW
03-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Even if seen as a conqueror, I shall try to be like Ike and both the Bush's and show benevolence.

LWW

Stretch
03-09-2011, 02:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if seen as a conqueror, I shall try to be like Ike and both the Bush's and show benevolence.

LWW </div></div>

Congrats, a victory of quantity over quality. St.

Qtec
03-09-2011, 03:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, please, keep your pit poodle on a leash ... at least until he is trained how to behave in public.

LWW </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>PATHETIC AND PROVOCATIVE.</span>

Typical troll mannerisms.

Q............ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

LWW
03-09-2011, 04:49 AM
FRACK FRACK FRACK FRACK FRACK

I like the word.

LWW

Sev
03-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Yah.
To bad they stole it from Battlestar Galactica.
Totally different meaning.

Gayle in MD
03-09-2011, 08:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, please, keep your pit poodle on a leash ... at least until he is trained how to behave in public.

LWW </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>PATHETIC AND PROVOCATIVE.</span>

Typical troll mannerisms.

Q............ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- Participants shall not post any material that is likely to cause offence </div></div>

No moderating of the right wing attackers, obviously.

Back to the point, the horrible results of Fracking, Koch Brothers, Halliburton, among the top, and of course the other usual suspects, ARE IN FACT, making people very sick, many of them dying, people along the Gulf, and elsewhere, becoming ill, as corporations pay off the Republicans to do their damages, they are trying to destroy the EPA, the CDC, virtually every agency which protects us from poisoning, to benefit the polluting pigs...

Their votes and statements make it very clear, they ONLY represent wealthy corporatists, aka we have authoritarian fascism.

The damaging collusion between Government, and corporations, hierarchical fascism, destroy the principles of democracy and liberalism. Privatizing everything, is the first step of Fascists Freidman policies, the road to corporate fascism.

Step One, destroy the workers unions. Keep the masses in shock, and decline, make them more easily manipulated, break their spirits, shove more and more into poverty, while removing their rights to protest.

One wouldn't think that even the uneducated right, would line up against their fellow Americans, so completely brain washed, that they would not care about our collective health, on the job, in thhe marketplace, across the country.

We have so much proof, of resulting disease, deaths, suffering around the world, from the polluters, not to mention the resulting high costs, for treating the ill, which we are all absorbing as a result of these corporate pigs.

Is the right so stupid that they think that they, and their children and grandchildren,. are not subject to those disastrous results?

Have they no decency?

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Fracking is causing cancer AND earthquakes! Still, the ignorant right doesn't care. Drill baby Drill, is going to take on a whole new meaning, that is if the Public Broadcasting survives.

I look for Rupert to buy MSNBC, CBS and ABC, next, not that they provide any consistant journalistic exposure of the RW lies, again, corporations.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if seen as a conqueror, I shall try to be like Ike and both the Bush's and show benevolence.

LWW </div></div>Congrats,a victory of quality over quantity.JohnnyD.

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 09:18 AM
The truth will set them free.

Gayle in MD
03-09-2011, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if seen as a conqueror, I shall try to be like Ike and both the Bush's and show benevolence.

LWW </div></div>

Congrats, a victory of quantity over quality. St. </div></div>

Their goal is to hi-jack every thread which highlights the damages of Republicanism....particularly when it highlights the results of corporate pollution, and corporate welfare.

Authoritarianism depends on propaganda, and the dumbing down of America, which the Beck, Palin, Limpballs of the world, know full well, will bring them more zanies of angry, idiotic sheep, ready and willing to be slaughtered by the fascists, and hence, put more filth money into their own pockets.

Who Stole the Cookies
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011
A public employee, a member of the Tea Party and a CEO are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table is a plate with a dozen cookies. The CEO reaches across and takes 11 cookies, turns to the Tea Partier and says, “Look out for that union guy, he wants a piece of your cookie.”

EVERYONE MUST SEE "GASLAND" and "The Shock Doctrine!"

wolfdancer
03-09-2011, 09:52 AM
that's how I view the hard core right.....they want to get your cookies.
Talk about "Fantasy Island" revisited.....Rambo now imagines his-self as comparable to Ike?
Ike was a great soldier, but maybe, just an average President?
As Nikita Khrushchov was quoted: "President Roosevelt proved that a President could serve for life. Truman proved that anyone could be elected. Eisenhower proved that your country can be run without a President."
I've seen that stated as Truman proved you didn't have to do anything to become President, Eisenhower proved you didn't have to know anything....FDR proved you could make a career out of the Presidency.

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's how I view the hard core right.....they want to get your cookies.
Talk about "Fantasy Island" revisited.....Rambo now imagines his-self as comparable to Ike?
As Nikita Khrushchov was quoted: "President Roosevelt proved that a President could serve for life. Truman proved that anyone could be elected. Eisenhower proved that your country can be run without a President."
I've seen that stated as Truman proved you didn't have to do anything to become President, Eisenhower proved you didn't have to know anything....FDR proved you could make a career out of the Presidency. </div></div>The truth will set you free.Do not be afraid of the truth.Once found the truth will set you free.This is a new forum now enjoy the wonderful changes.

Sev
03-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Wow. The blithering is hitting new heights JohhnyD. Its very sad for them.

llotter
03-09-2011, 10:21 AM
The political aspect of this thread is that Gayle gets excited when private industry get shut down, thus aiding the demise of capitalism and the rise of whatever replaces it. So itt becomes a natural reaction to classify her posts and make some effort to belittle or minimize its import and that is usually pretty easy to do.

Sev
03-09-2011, 10:23 AM
You'll really hear some screeching when her business starts to go under.

wolfdancer
03-09-2011, 10:51 AM
have fun then...I would derive no pleasure from insulting a grandmother, but...
If I disagreed with any of her statements, I would then argue those differences, and point out why. That would not be my approach in dealing with some here, however.
I guess , that you think said private industry should be allowed to operate, unchecked, even though in this case,there were large numbers of childhood cancers, clusters of cancers, attributed to the "dump site"....but corporate profits rule? Not exactly what the courts decided!!!
A minor inconvenience for PG&E....they just passed along the costs,by raising our rates.

Gayle in MD
03-09-2011, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The political aspect of this thread is that Gayle gets excited when private industry get shut down, thus aiding the demise of capitalism and the rise of whatever replaces it. So itt becomes a natural reaction to classify her posts and make some effort to belittle or minimize its import and that is usually pretty easy to do. </div></div>

There isn't a single rightie on this forum with enough intellect or education to shoot down my posts. Just a bunch of pot shot deluded stalkers, who are under the mistaken conclusion, that they can intimidate me, with their misogynistic attacks.

Since I have no respect for their opinions, or for them as indivicuals, they havve no impact on me whatsoever.

Hence, the vicious non stop attacks, many of them filthy, and common....just like those who post them, prove, with nearly every post. If they had the intellect to debate, they would not have to resort to acting like nasty, little dripping nosed toddlers, with big loads in their diapers.

Your opinion, however, which has long been known here, to be in honor of murderous, mentally ill, religious RW cowards, who hide in the bushes, and murder innocent, law abiding Americans, IOW....domestic terrorists, who have been bombing and killing people for decades, prove that you have no respect for the Laws of this country, IOW, you are not an American Partiot, because you do not support the law of the land.

Our laws are the entire basis of a civilized nation.

That makes you quite uncivilized, and therefore, your opinions regarding what is correct, are completely irrelevant to me. You support and praise domestic terrorists. That's all I have to know about you.

That goes for the rest of the radical religious right, as well, who seek to dictate according to their religious BS, to others, how they may or may not live their lives, or which choices they may make, in their lives, in a country which was created on the quest for religious freedom, and freedom from religious supression, and on the complete and perfect, separation of church and state.

You trash you government, but support those who will aid your goal, which is to force Government interference, into the personal lives of others, when you think it supports your radical religious views, while at the same time, demonizing goverment when it works to represent the best interests of the "Common good" that which our founders were clearly in support of, in their statements, and actions.

IOW...you're not just a hypocrite, but you are a radical RW hypocrite, who glorifies domestic terrorists. Your statements do not support our democratic principles, at all,, they support the colusion of Government, and Corporate interests, against the best interests, of the common good, and not a Free Market, but an unregulated ponzi scheme, where the wealthy steal from everyone else, and a government, devoted to Corporate Welface, for war profiteering pigs, and Wall St. thieves, among others who steal and redistribute all of the wealth, to the top, as every chart proves. FAILED FREIDMAN?REPIGLICAN POLICIES!

VOODOO ECONOMICS!

SHAME!

G.

LWW
03-09-2011, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'll really hear some screeching when her business starts to go under.

</div></div>
http://lovethatfeeling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/needles-nothing-to-be-scared-of1.png

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>OH FRACK!</span>

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 11:27 AM
You really are a disgrace.

LWW
03-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Pray for her JohnnyD ...

Gayle in MD
03-09-2011, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's how I view the hard core right.....they want to get your cookies.
I've seen that stated as Truman proved you didn't have to do anything to become President, Eisenhower proved you didn't have to know anything....FDR proved you could make a career out of the Presidency. </div></div>

Those few well adjusted forum members here, are very aware of their lack of any credible premise. They are laughable, crude and delusional, and we ALL know it.

Once they start with the attacks, one knows they have no plausible opposition to the subject at hand.

Once they search around for their propagandist retorts, one knows more deeply, their ignorance and pettyness.

At that point, one understands the extent of the delusions.
They are dangerous, unAmerican people, being led by crooks and thieves and liars, Without Conscience, posing as Christians.
G.

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pray for her JohnnyD ... </div></div>
I do LWW,all the time.I pray for the shoeless one too.I have tried to help the shoeless one but he is a loner as you know.Getting back to wail she is lacking self esteem.Her self esteem is in the dumps as indicated by the daily racial taunts and bigoted hate filled posts.If only her,wolf kid and the shoeless one would read their own posts.The garbage they post is an embarrasment to their families.
I truely want to thank you for liberating us here.We now have a forum that will try to strive for the truth.We have a true leader that everyone can look up to.The truth will hurt for some.The truth will set them free.I see your twitter account still has hundreds of people congratulating you on your great forum victory.I appologize for not sending you a message on twitter but with the volume of posters i am sure you understand.Thanks again.
Your friend
JohnnyD

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's how I view the hard core right.....they want to get your cookies.
I've seen that stated as Truman proved you didn't have to do anything to become President, Eisenhower proved you didn't have to know anything....FDR proved you could make a career out of the Presidency. </div></div>

Those few well adjusted forum members here, are very aware of their lack of any credible premise. They are laughable, crude and delusional, and we ALL know it.

Once they start with the attacks, one knows they have no plausible opposition to the subject at hand.

Once they search around for their propagandist retorts, one knows more deeply, their ignorance and pettyness.

At that point, one understands the extent of the delusions.
They are dangerous, unAmerican people, being led by crooks and thieves and liars, Without Conscience, posing as Christians.
G.

</div></div> Another racist bigoted hate filled meaningless post.Jesus loves you.I hope he bestowes upon you some comprehension ability.

wolfdancer
03-09-2011, 11:57 AM
another personal attack?

JohnnyD
03-09-2011, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another personal attack? </div></div> Just speaking the truth.This new forum is about the truth.The truth must be told.You do not seek the truth.Seek and embrace the truth.The truth will set you free.Enjoy the truth.The truth will set you free.

wolfdancer
03-09-2011, 12:34 PM
I think your word processor is "stuck on stupid"...it keeps repeating the same old tired phrase
"Take heed to thyself, and to the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this, thou shalt both save thyself and them that hear thee."--1 Timothy iv.16.
Also known popularly as "Physician, heal thyself"...if'n you gets my drift

ugotda7
03-09-2011, 01:35 PM
POS.....................

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 01:17 AM
???

Qtec
03-10-2011, 03:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if seen as a conqueror, <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">LMFAO</span> </span>I shall try to be like Ike and both the Bush's and show benevolence. <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">That's mighty White of you.</span></span>

LWW </div></div>

What is a narcicist?.. Someone who thinks he/she is above everyone else.

Q

LWW
03-10-2011, 06:12 AM
They are back on the racist slur bandwagon JohnnyD.

Sev
03-10-2011, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if seen as a conqueror, <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">LMFAO</span> </span>I shall try to be like Ike and both the Bush's and show benevolence. <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">That's mighty White of you.</span></span>

LWW </div></div>

What is a narcicist?.. Someone who thinks he/she is above everyone else.

Q

</div></div>

I'll take Obama for 800.00 please.

Gayle in MD
03-10-2011, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another personal attack? </div></div>

What else? This poster is LWW. We ALL KNOW IT! I'll pm you about how I found out....

G.

Sev
03-10-2011, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another personal attack? </div></div>

What else? This poster is LWW. We ALL KNOW IT! I'll pm you about how I found out....

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>
AHAHAHHAHAHAH. That's just precious!!!! LWW is JohnnyD. HAHHHAAHHAA!!!!</span></span>

<span style="color: #000000"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Clueless!!!</span></span>

Sev
03-10-2011, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another personal attack? </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Please enlighten us on your detective work inspector clueless.

Chopstick
03-10-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another personal attack? </div></div>

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>
AHAHAHHAHAHAH. That's just precious!!!! LWW is JohnnyD. HAHHHAAHHAA!!!!</span></span>

<span style="color: #000000"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Clueless!!!</span></span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">We are JohnnyD.
We are legion.
We do not forget.
Expect us. Always.</span>

Sev
03-10-2011, 11:25 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

LWW
03-10-2011, 06:39 PM
The swamp water flows freely.

LWW
03-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Who wants to put up $100K ... with the qualifier that if you accept, I expect you to have $100K and pay ... that an ISP search will verify that JohnnyD and I have never, and Dubb means never, posted from the same address?

Sev
03-10-2011, 06:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who wants to put up $100K ... with the qualifier that if you accept, I expect you to have $100K and pay ... that an ISP search will verify that JohnnyD and I have never, and Dubb means never, posted from the same address?

</div></div>

Dam I was only going 40k.

I thought they would be able to figure that out themselves.

LWW
03-11-2011, 04:14 AM
Amazingly ... I have no takers.