PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Numbers Tanking...............Again!!!!

Sev
03-09-2011, 02:18 PM
<span style="color: #660000"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHH!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 01:31 PM
So maybe somebody will screw up their courage and decide to run against him? Any time soon?

pooltchr
03-11-2011, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So maybe somebody will screw up their courage and decide to run against him? Any time soon? </div></div>

As sorry of an excuse for a president Obama has been, I haven't seen anyone on the horizon on either side that is worthy of my support.

In a country of 300 million people, the fact that these are the best we can come up with for leaders just shows how far downhill we have already gone!

Steve

LWW
03-11-2011, 04:33 PM
I hear a new candidate is considering a run against Obama in the D primaries.

Sev
03-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Yup.

It is somebody currently in his administration that is leaving shortly.

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So maybe somebody will screw up their courage and decide to run against him? Any time soon? </div></div>

As sorry of an excuse for a president Obama has been, I haven't seen anyone on the horizon on either side that is worthy of my support.

In a country of 300 million people, the fact that these are the best we can come up with for leaders just shows how far downhill we have already gone!

Steve </div></div>

Devolution! It's real, look into it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear a new candidate is considering a run against Obama in the D primaries. </div></div>

A real run, or a vanity run? (Hint: what money will they bring to the race or be able to raise?)

pooltchr
03-11-2011, 07:24 PM
I believe she could win the nomination this time.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe she could win the nomination this time.

Steve </div></div>

If it is she who cannot be named, she could raise the money.

Sev
03-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Nope its not the shrill one. Its a male.

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope its not the shrill one. Its a male. </div></div>

Do tell!

There is a value to listening to rumors, even if LWW disagrees.

Sev
03-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Dont remember the name. However the Gibbs replacement said the individual was leaving to make a run for president.

JohnnyD
03-11-2011, 11:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #660000"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHH!!!!!!!!!</span></span> </div></div>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LWW
03-12-2011, 03:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear a new candidate is considering a run against Obama in the D primaries. </div></div>

A real run, or a vanity run? (Hint: what money will they bring to the race or be able to raise?) </div></div>

A candidate who in one of the internet polls was way ahead of Obama in 2008 ... and who both Obama and McCain refused to debate either on on one or in a three way debate.

LWW
03-12-2011, 03:48 AM
The regime wouldn't acknowledge this candidate even exists ... but they probably have a lengthy file on them.

sack316
03-12-2011, 07:01 AM
I don't feel that is worth laughing at. I would much prefer to have been proven wrong about my opinions than to have been right at the detriment of my country (as, it seems thus far, is the case). No laughing here...

Sack

Sev
03-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Its better than crying Sack. The worst may yet to come.

sack316
03-12-2011, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its better than crying Sack.</div></div>
True dat good sir

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The worst may yet to come. </div></div>

I certainly hope not. I hope by some chance both sides can put partisan politics and point scoring aside and do their jobs. If it's Obama and the democrats who do it, then hooray for them. If it's republicans who do it then hooray for them. If it is both sides working together... as a cohesive unit while keeping each other in check... then we got what we're supposed to be.

I'm far from a democrat, but we got 2 years (at least) to go and I'll still be rooting for him to turn things around... not necessarily because I want it for "my" team, but because we need it for my country.

Sack

Sev
03-12-2011, 07:40 AM
The problems go beyond current politics.

Current and preexisting policies as well as the current economic dynamic are working against us.

The quake in Japan my have far reaching consequences as output across that nation has now stopped.

Soflasnapper
03-12-2011, 10:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont remember the name. However the Gibbs replacement said the individual was leaving to make a run for president. </div></div>

Huntsman? He'll run on the GOP side if at all.

Soflasnapper
03-12-2011, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear a new candidate is considering a run against Obama in the D primaries. </div></div>

A real run, or a vanity run? (Hint: what money will they bring to the race or be able to raise?) </div></div>

A candidate who in one of the internet polls was way ahead of Obama in 2008 ... and who both Obama and McCain refused to debate either on on one or in a three way debate. </div></div>

Can't be Russ Feingold then, I guess. Sounds like he was a third party candidate, from that last part. I can't come up with a DEMOCRAT who headed up a third party ticket, so now I'm stumped.

LWW
03-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Their exploratory committee is in full swing. They challenged McCain, Hillary, and Obama in 2012 ... and they all ran like scared Japaness school girls during a Godzilla attack.

Soflasnapper
03-12-2011, 02:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their exploratory committee is in full swing. They challenged McCain, Hillary, and Obama in 2012 ... and they all ran like scared Japaness school girls during a Godzilla attack. </div></div>

The superheros of the League of Justice are mounting a campaign?

Sev
03-12-2011, 02:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont remember the name. However the Gibbs replacement said the individual was leaving to make a run for president. </div></div>

Huntsman? He'll run on the GOP side if at all. </div></div>

That could be the guy. Dont know anything about him.

eg8r
03-14-2011, 08:18 AM
I am with you Sack.

eg8r