PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: HONDO. LWW is JOHNNYD. So sayeth Gayle!!!

Sev
03-10-2011, 09:36 AM
This public service announcement has been my pleasure to bring to you.

Now where is my 40,000.00???

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 09:40 AM
STOLEN VALOR ACT

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This public service announcement has been my pleasure to bring to you.

Now where is my 40,000.00??? </div></div>
JohnnyD is JohnnyD.She needs to find out who she is.Wonder if she has a birth certificate.

Sev
03-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Bump for Hondo.

Gayle has cleared me of being JohhnyD.

Pay up.

Sev
03-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Please see:

"FRACKING SITES SUSPENDED,LINKED 2 ARK. QUAKES", thread.

Or do you believe Gayle is a liar???

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Oh my!

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 11:30 AM
If your point is that Gayle believes you be JohnnyD, be lww....I confess that those same thoughts have crossed my mind....and I am still not convinced, but am unwilling to wager on it.
Now if the wager were that he is or is not an agiprop, that might be intriguing.
What, you say....he is uber right, yet I am thinking he might be promoting communism?
When the Devil comes, he won't be wearing Prada. He will appear wearing many disguises. By disenfranchising the left, he strengthens the anti-everybody else Americans cause.

Sev
03-10-2011, 11:34 AM
JohhnyD is Obama.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your point is that Gayle believes you be JohnnyD, be lww....I confess that those same thoughts have crossed my mind....and I am still not convinced, but am unwilling to wager on it.
Now if the wager were that he is or is not an agiprop, that might be intriguing.
What, you say....he is uber right, yet I am thinking he might be promoting communism?
When the Devil comes, he won't be wearing Prada. He will appear wearing many disguises. By disenfranchising the left, he strengthens the anti-everybody else Americans cause.
</div></div>Forget about names.STOLEN VALOR is at stake.I figured you to be a supporter of STOLEN VALOR.You obviously do not know what VALOR is.To support STOLEN VALOR is the same as stealing it.I don't expect anyone to be suprised that you would do this.
STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretendors,Liars,Frauds.

LWW
03-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Woofie is using words he doesn't understand again I hear.

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 05:55 PM
You are then publicly charging me with stolen valor...is that correct? And you have proof?......you may need proof, at some point

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 06:02 PM
if I don't understand them you and your troll won't be able to grasp their meaning either. I may on occasion use a word, or phrase, out of context, but normally I'll check out it's meaning before I add it to my usual doubtless commentary.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 06:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Woofie is using words he doesn't understand again I hear. </div></div> C O M P R E N S I O N problem.

LWW
03-10-2011, 07:12 PM
They are back to threatening legal actions I see ... even though, combined, I doubt they could afford to contest a parking ticket in court.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are back to threatening legal actions I see ... even though, combined, I doubt they could afford to contest a parking ticket in court. </div></div> I guess pet monkeys that go shoeless really do exist.I truely feel sorry for the students of the once supposed teacher.Youths need a mentor and someone that they can can respect.

Professor have you checked out http://www.reportstolenvalor.org ? A very interesting read sir that i thought you might enjoy.Have a great night.

JohnnyD.

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 08:10 PM
I really like the obsequious(respectful?) tone of your posts to LWW , as noted by your constant use of the word "Sir"
Tis a rare thing nowadays, to find such courtesy on the internet.
Now, if you could find it in your heart to address me in a like manner....there would then be no reason why....:

XX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx0Shn5Hvpc&feature=player_detailpage)

pooltchr
03-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Be careful what you wish for.
Whenever someone calls me "sir", it's usually followed by "you're making a scene"!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 09:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the obsequious(respectful?) tone of your posts to LWW , as noted by your constant use of the word "Sir"
Tis a rare thing nowadays, to find such courtesy on the internet.
Now, if you could find it in your heart to address me in a like manner....there would then be no reason why....:

XX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx0Shn5Hvpc&feature=player_detailpage) </div></div>You don't deserve respect.Respect is something you earn.YOU will never have it.

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 09:27 PM
So, your answer then is "no" ?
I'm hurt by that remark,as I am trying to be penitent.....
I am aghast, I am agog....I am reaching for my bottle of cheap, off brand Gin, to help me "make that wonderful concoction, that helps me hang on"
A toast then to your health, and continued success as the new board spokesman !!! the King is dead (lww) long live the King, JohnnyD

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 09:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, your answer then is "no" ?
I'm hurt by that remark,as I am trying to be penitent.....
I am aghast, I am agog....I am reaching for my bottle of cheap, off brand Gin, to help me "make that wonderful concoction, that helps me hang on"
A toast then to your health, and continued success as the new board spokesman !!! the King is dead (lww) long live the King, JohnnyD </div></div>

LWW
03-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Excellent post, except I must extend the wish that someday woofie changes his trollish ways and earns the respect of us all.

We must have a forgiving heart for those who show contrition, if and when they ever do.

LWW
03-11-2011, 04:35 AM
I think maybe he meant to say he was "GOG AND MAGOG" ...