03-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Nice union thugs.

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/117726263.html

<span style="color: #000000">DEATH THREATS
By Charlie Sykes

Story Created: Mar 10, 2011

Story Updated: Mar 10, 2011
<span style="color: #000066">
Since the MSM appears intent on downplaying the growing intimidation and escalating threats of violence around the union power issue, I am reprinting verbatim an email that was sent to Republican senators. The email was signed, but I have deleted the name pending what I hope will be a thorough police investigation.
</span>
Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes
will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain
to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it
will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in
the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me
have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that
support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing
with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand
for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many
others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.
We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a
nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave
it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the
message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are
now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a
demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed
in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.
This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't
tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are
not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!</span>

Sev
03-10-2011, 12:40 PM
No comment from out lefties.
These are your brethren.

ugotda7
03-10-2011, 01:00 PM
True colors shining through....for all to see. About time.

Sev
03-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Rumor has it the national guard may be called in to remove protesters.

I guess they are getting lively in Wisconsin.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No comment from out lefties.
These are your brethren. </div></div>
STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretendors,Liars,Frauds.

Soflasnapper
03-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Death threats are illegal, I'm sure, and whoever did this should be found and punished under due process of law, in this case and all such cases.

But honestly, if you want to go by e-mails from unknown parties to prove anything, please reconsider. Anyone can send anyone else anything, and obviously that includes phony e-mails pretending to be from someone different from what is portrayed in the e-mail.

Since this e-mail sender's ALLEGED name (prolly even members on this board may know how to spoof a name or ip address) is redacted, there is not the slightest proof or even evidence to indicate what you claim.

Tell me, do you fall for ALL propaganda tricks so easily?

llotter
03-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Simmer down. We know the ends justify the means. The Left murders millions every year so a few more merely add to the statistics. Those in Ohio or Indiana or wherever those in power want to balance their budgets on the back of the poor working class, should take warning that they are playing a dangerous game...dangerous to those in fleeting power.

Sev
03-10-2011, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Death threats are illegal, I'm sure, and whoever did this should be found and punished under due process of law, in this case and all such cases.

But honestly, if you want to go by e-mails from unknown parties to prove anything, please reconsider. Anyone can send anyone else anything, and obviously that includes phony e-mails pretending to be from someone different from what is portrayed in the e-mail.

Since this e-mail sender's ALLEGED name (prolly even members on this board may know how to spoof a name or ip address) is redacted, there is not the slightest proof or even evidence to indicate what you claim.

Tell me, do you fall for ALL propaganda tricks so easily? </div></div>

Seems it has hit the MSM now.

ugotda7
03-10-2011, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Death threats are illegal, I'm sure, and whoever did this should be found and punished under due process of law, in this case and all such cases.

Tell me, do you fall for ALL propaganda tricks so easily? </div></div>

Your equivocation is to be admired....by the liberal left.

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 01:36 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretendors,Liars,Frauds.

Sev
03-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Uh huh.

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/117732923.html
<span style="color: #000000">
Capitol Chaos: Lawmakers Get Death Threats
By Jon Byman

Story Created: Mar 10, 2011

Story Updated: Mar 10, 2011

<span style="color: #990000">MADISON - The State Department of Justice confirms that it is investigating several death threats against a number of lawmakers in response to the legislature's move to strip employees of many collective bargaining rights.

Among the threats the Justice Department is investigationg is one that was emailed to Republican Senators Wednesday night. Newsradio 620 WTMJ has obtained that email.</span>

The following is the unedited email:

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes
will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain
to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it
will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in
the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me
have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that
support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing
with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand
for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many
others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.
We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a
nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave
it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the
message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are
now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a
demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed
in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.
This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't
tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are
not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!
Reply Reply to all Forward</span>

wolfdancer
03-10-2011, 02:55 PM
You mean is he the sharpest tack, or the brightest bulb?
In his defense, we all tend to believe in whatever supports our
personal and political "agenda"

JohnnyD
03-10-2011, 03:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean is he the sharpest tack, or the brightest bulb?
In his defense, we all tend to believe in whatever supports our
personal and political "agenda"

</div></div>WE all should strive for the truth.STOLEN VALOR ACT

The truth will set you free.

LWW
03-10-2011, 06:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No comment from out lefties.
These are your brethren. </div></div>

That's why the cabal is silent.

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

The MSM falls for many tricks. Balloon boy, James O'Keefe's ACORN sting, etc.

wolfdancer
03-11-2011, 12:46 PM
touche !!!

pooltchr
03-11-2011, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

The MSM falls for many tricks. Balloon boy, James O'Keefe's ACORN sting, etc. </div></div>

True...but they are rarely quick to jump on anything that might make the left look bad. I guess they figured this one just couldn't be ignored.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 12:57 PM
True...but they are rarely quick to jump on anything that might make the left look bad. I guess they figured this one just couldn't be ignored.

They fell for O'Keefe's fraudulent presentation, hook line and sinker, and helped stampede Congress into an illegal bill of attainder.

ugotda7
03-11-2011, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True...but they are rarely quick to jump on anything that might make the left look bad. I guess they figured this one just couldn't be ignored.

They fell for O'Keefe's fraudulent presentation, hook line and sinker, and helped stampede Congress into an illegal bill of attainder. </div></div>

ACORN itself is fraudulent.

Wow, talk about missing the point. Amazing.

wolfdancer
03-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Geez, I thought maybe that you and yer good pal, had bought some new rifles/pistolas..and....

Sev
03-11-2011, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

The MSM falls for many tricks. Balloon boy, James O'Keefe's ACORN sting, etc. </div></div>

Interesting that the State Department of Justice is confirming the death threats.

Since you apparently missed my above post.
<span style="color: #990000">

MADISON - The State Department of Justice confirms that it is investigating several death threats against a number of lawmakers in response to the legislature's move to strip employees of many collective bargaining rights.

Among the threats the Justice Department is investigationg is one that was emailed to Republican Senators Wednesday night. Newsradio 620 WTMJ has obtained that email.
</span>

Sev
03-11-2011, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez, I thought maybe that you and yer good pal, had bought some new rifles/pistolas..and.... </div></div>

Just ammo my boy. And food storage.

wolfdancer
03-11-2011, 04:53 PM
well, you might need them when....my people take over.

JohnnyD
03-11-2011, 04:55 PM
The truth will set you free

STOLEN VALOR ACT

Sev
03-11-2011, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, you might need them when....my people take over. </div></div>

Now why does that scene from Seinfeld come to mind with all the old gaffer chasing George with there electric scooters.

Soflasnapper
03-11-2011, 06:46 PM
I didn't deny this e-mail was sent to GOP members of the WI leg, nor that it said what was quoted.

My point was that we have no idea who sent it, and it's a well known tactic to do some bad crap and set up your opponents to take the blame.

So at least it's possible this is just such a provocation, having its intended effect from credulous knee-jerking partisans who are NANCY GRACE-certain that it is from a) a union member, or better, a union leader, or b) at least, a union supporter.

There is no evidence supporting either theory AT THIS TIME.

There IS ample evidence of the existence of this hateful message, I agree, and again state that whoever sent it deserves the full prosecution of the law.

Sev
03-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Now we are getting on the same page.

JohnnyD
03-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Excellent post sir.

LWW
03-12-2011, 03:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True...but they are rarely quick to jump on anything that might make the left look bad. I guess they figured this one just couldn't be ignored.

They fell for O'Keefe's fraudulent presentation, hook line and sinker, and helped stampede Congress into an illegal bill of attainder. </div></div>

What was fraudulent?

LWW
03-12-2011, 03:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, you might need them when....my people take over. </div></div>

Now why does that scene from Seinfeld come to mind with all the old gaffer chasing George with there electric scooters. </div></div>

So, the cabal is threatening violence again?

And supporting a takeover by the thugocracy?

Why would this shock you?

Soflasnapper
03-12-2011, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True...but they are rarely quick to jump on anything that might make the left look bad. I guess they figured this one just couldn't be ignored.

What was fraudulent? </div></div>

You don't know???? What he claimed he did in those offices was false. He never wore the pimp outfit, never portrayed himself as a pimp with his ho', and instead portrayed himself as a concerned white bread junior accountant type boy trying to help a young woman who he said was being victimized by the REAL pimp.

Brad Friedman at bradblog did most of the legwork to establish all of this, and forced a NY Times retraction of the O'Keefe story line they printed.

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 10:54 PM
"another one bites the dust" re: lww's "insiders info" post

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Excellent post sir.

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 11:09 PM
"their".....no, don't thank me for correcting your spelling, as nothing I could do could correct the post.
I bid you good nite "sir" and assume that you already have your bottle of Glenfiddich at hand.....Enjoy!!!

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 11:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now we are getting on the same page. </div></div>
Sir please keep up the great posts.Very interesting.Can't wait till you overcome the one in #5 spot now.Sir have a great day.

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 12:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now we are getting on the same page. </div></div>
I would expect that you would be, given what I suspect about "which twin has the Toni?"
It don't matter none to me....so, carry on !!!

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 12:06 AM
The new leader here has brought dignity to the number one spot.The truth is now told.Long live LWW,the greatest of them all.

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 12:24 AM
you not only discredit yourself, and any future posts that you may make, but you are also making your mentor look bad...guilt by association. Adults just don't write fawning remarks like yours.

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 12:25 AM
STOLEN VALOR ACT

LWW
03-13-2011, 05:30 AM
Evidenced by?

What's that?

Nothing?