95 (3) 768 Today at 05:13 AM
by LWW
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all ) by wolfdancer
189 (6) 518 Today at 05:11 AM
by LWW
Go Michele!! Gangster Government!! by Sev
23 (4) 116 Today at 05:06 AM
by LWW
Regime refuses any effort to lower prices!
( 1 2 all ) by LWW
47 (3) 157 Today at 04:58 AM
by LWW
The history of profiling by ugotda7
1 (1) 21 Yesterday at 09:36 PM
by Soflasnapper
Republicans introduce right to work bill. by Sev
16 (2) 100 Yesterday at 06:35 PM
by LWW
GDP report: Economic growth revised sharply lower! by Sev
17 (1) 135 Yesterday at 06:32 PM
by LWW
Regime busted for running pedophile tourism site! by LWW
14 (2) 80 Yesterday at 06:19 PM
by LWW
Guns, Ammo, Hunting, Shooting and Reloading.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all ) by Sev
109 (1) 7828 Yesterday at 05:54 PM
by LWW
How to cut the deficit #2. by Qtec
15 (2) 68 Yesterday at 05:49 PM
by LWW
Want to cut the deficit? by Qtec
10 (1) 55 Yesterday at 05:34 PM
by LWW
Obama. Before and after. by Sev
1 (1) 15 Yesterday at 05:29 PM
by LWW
Typical Repub LIE-BAIT&SWITCH&BREAK THE LAW
( 1 2 all ) by Gayle in MD
25 (1) 123 Yesterday at 05:27 PM
by LWW
Angel Flight by wolfdancer
1 (1) 11 Yesterday at 04:42 PM
by pooltchr
Fox can't broadcast in Canada?
( 1 2 all ) by Soflasnapper
46 (1) 185 Yesterday at 04:32 PM
by Soflasnapper
Yet another example of spoon feeding. by LWW
2 21 Yesterday at 04:30 PM
by wolfdancer
Repiglicans Kill Americans-Pander 2 The Corrupt by Gayle in MD
11 61 Yesterday at 07:45 AM
by LWW
Fux Noise Caught AGAIN! by Gayle in MD
7 46 Yesterday at 07:42 AM
by LWW
SOP by ugotda7
2 32 Yesterday at 07:41 AM
by LWW
TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS by LWW
0 5 Yesterday at 07:39 AM
by LWW
Running Up Health Costs??? The SOUTH! by Gayle in MD
20 117 Yesterday at 06:40 AM
by LWW
Wisconsin Nuclear Option Engaged!!! by Sev
22 86 Yesterday at 06:37 AM
by LWW
ATTN: HONDO. LWW is JOHNNYD. So sayeth Gayle!!! by Sev
21 71 Yesterday at 06:35 AM
by LWW
Non union, non political, non-threatening post by wolfdancer
2 19 Yesterday at 06:31 AM
by LWW
Union Myths by Sev
23 97 Yesterday at 06:29 AM
by LWW
STOLEN VALOR ACT by JohnnyD
8 34 Yesterday at 06:17 AM
by LWW
FRACKING SITES SUSPENDED,LINKED 2 ARK. QUAKES
( 1 2 3 all ) by Gayle in MD
63 169 Yesterday at 06:14 AM
by LWW
Bravo! WI Dems Winning Battle,WalkerBackingDown by Gayle in MD
17 64 10/03/11 09:03 PM
by LWW
OOOOH GAYLE. Hondoooo. THE WI UNIONS WENT DOWN!! by Sev
8 57 10/03/11 08:58 PM
by LWW
Vote on what to cut!! Power to the People!! by Sev
2 18 10/03/11 08:50 PM
by LWW
Highest Unemployment In Right To Work States by Gayle in MD
10 37 10/03/11 08:47 PM
by LWW
ATF, DOJ Launch Damage Control Effort Over Growing by Sev
1 11 10/03/11 07:44 PM
by LWW
Michigan Senate Ok's Ending Union Deals. by Sev
3 13 10/03/11 07:41 PM
by LWW
Idaho Collective Bargaining Measure Passes. by Sev
1 6 10/03/11 07:41 PM
by LWW

Page 1 of 284 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Is this what is known as spamming? YOu will notice, every single thread, ends with the usual attack from LWW.

This is what I see every morning. LWW spams this site, with three to five word posts, repeated, over and over, as he "Continues to stir the pot, attack, insult and slander" the same three or four Non Right wing, members, who are not in his political party. But, it seems, no rules apply to anyone who spams this board with over 14 thousand posts, in under three years and several months, with Right Wing personal attacks and hate launched at members who have been here for over a decade, without posting that number of pointless, hateful, PERSONALLY insulting threads.

And, BTW, You have left Wolfdancer PM's turned off, after he has been reinstated, just as you left mine turned off when I came back, after you banned me for being female, and having opinions about politics, which I addressed, many times, publically and privately, asking politely that you fix my pm function, which ONLY you could do.

Does Wolfdancer have to call the editor, Mike P., like I had to do, to get you to turn them back on?

Is this a special punishment, reserved for those who have a different political view, than you and your "Friends" from AZ, have?

Those few of us from the left, who LWW, Sev, Pooltchr, Ugot, and Johnny D., (LWW's alias) have not managed to run off the board, would appreciate it if you could provide us with new rules, which would indicate your Right Wing "no rules at all" VS., your very different regulations for those of us who are not Republicans.

BTW, We already know that we are not permitted to send you any notifications, regardless of the filth and slander which Sev, LWW, Johnny D., Ugot, and Pooltchr write on this forum.

Interesting, that within three to five minutes, after I called Mike P. at Billiards digest, my PM function was restored...after months of sending you requests to fix it, which you completely ignored, INTENTIONALLY.

Please inform, your intentions, as regards restoring Wolfdancer's PM function. Is he to be "Punished" also, for being a Democratic????? Must he make a long distance call to the editor, in order to have his PM function, restored, as I had to do????

Please respond!

Thanking you in advance,

Gayle in MD.
</span>

sack316
03-12-2011, 06:57 AM
vote Sack as moderator! At least I am around from time to time... and I'd be fair.

Sack

Sev
03-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Now that's a monumental snivel if ever I have seen one.

Why would you want the aggravation Sack? You's just end up banning Gayle, Wolfi and Hondo to achieve tranquility.

LWW
03-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Gee appears to be demanding banishment/martyrdom ...

sack316
03-12-2011, 07:15 AM
I wouldn't ban Gayle, Wolfie, or Hondo without banning any equal participants from the other side who waste bandwidth with drivel and bleck.

My take would be simple: keep the personal sh*t off the public forum and do that through PM. A fair description would be given in public, with ample warning of what is acceptable and what is not on the forum. I would point out and cite what is deemed inappropriate first, and if agreed to by the forum THEN the user may be punished. Also, I would freely listen to and investigate any cited complaints, and again take that public to see what the community thinks.

Thankless, and a hassle, yes. But if I could make this a decent place to communicate again then well worth it.

Sack

Sev
03-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Yup the forum would instantly be deceased. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
03-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Well said.

This forums problem is the trolls demand the right to assault with impunity, and then get their shorts in a collective knot if someone gives them a measure in return.

Gayle in MD
03-12-2011, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vote Sack as moderator! At least I am around from time to time... and I'd be fair.

Sack </div></div>

If only! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 09:06 AM
good post, Sack!!!
I'd just try to apply the same rules for everyone, without regard to their political party affiliations.

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 09:34 AM
another "insulting" attack style post; name calling, etc....while you are also claiming to be innocent of same. The only thing I can think of to top that...was the old line about the girl that killed her parents, and now wants the courts to be lenient, because she is an orphan.
My own thoughts on the matter is that the majority of "questionable taste" posts by the "left" are usually in response to one of your own posts.
You calling others "trolls" ....that's "classic"?????
Check your own post count; (as Gayle pointed out, made in such a relatively short period).....the highest post per day count in the history of the internet...well, at least on this board, and the AZB board, and God knows, what other boards you chose to honor with your invective. I don't believe you have begun 14k threads, and a random check on your replies to others posts.....I would call said replies: "attack spam"....but then, it's not my call.

pooltchr
03-12-2011, 10:21 AM
I really don't understand. Gayle repeatedly tells us she has Larry on total ignore, that he isn't worth her valuable time, and yet, takes the time to itemize every post he has made recently. And in posting directly to the moderator in what some might consider to be a confrontational manner, is inviting him/her to also take a look at all the redundant, posting, re-posting, and quoting to repost the same thing over and over that she has been doing for years.

If wasting bandwidth is a crime, who could be more guilty??

Steve

ugotda7
03-12-2011, 11:54 AM
PO....................?

This thread just may be the pinnacle of hypocrisy on the entire internet.

The irony is simply amazing.

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 12:06 PM
I believe if you glance over to the "top posters" box to the immediate right,...and compare the post totals of both of them, then check on their sign on date.... while also taking into consideration... that, as I see it, her posts are usually "attacked" by him; while she in turn, seldom replies directly to him. Therefore, I support her right to plead her case to the moderator.
I may soon be pleading my case against you.....as you seem to be somewhat fixated on my bland posts. While it is flattering that you are an avid reader .....I object to your denigrating and for the most part...uncalled for, caustic commentary that usually follow said posts. On second thought, that would be useless and a waste of my time to plead my case here, so you are...not to worry.

I admit to having been raised in a more urbane setting then you, and therefore we tend to both think and speak in a "different language"
I guess that difference in "upbringing" is what also led to your comments re: your assumed mores of my family members
As I have suggested, repeatedly, in the past to you...why not ignore my posts, and concentrate instead on what you can add to the site...make a positive contribution, etc.
Since you post with such authority, interpreting the day's news commentary for the rest of us "outsiders"...the only reason that I can see for your being "enamored" with my posts...is that you are seeking to earn "rep" points.....while these are not awarded here, you have commented in the past,re: my posts, on the other site.

pooltchr
03-12-2011, 12:40 PM
What comment regarding your family members did I supposedly make? Please quote (in context).

As for my comments on this thread, I simply pointed out that the poster who can quote day and time of another person's posts, after repeatedly informing us that he is of no value to her, and she ignores him, simply shows her hypocricy. If he is of no value, and she ignores him, why devote an entire thread to him?

As for the value of her posts, if one were so inclined, I'm sure they could actually find that she has posted the exact same thing, word for word, hundreds of times in hundreds of posts.

Volume does not add value, even when the font size in enlarged.

Steve

ugotda7
03-12-2011, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe if you glance over to the "top posters" box to the immediate right,...and compare the post totals of both of them, then check on their sign on date.... while also taking into consideration... that, as I see it, her posts are usually "attacked" by him; while she in turn, seldom replies directly to him. Therefore, I support her right to plead her case to the moderator.
I may soon be pleading my case against you.....as you seem to be somewhat fixated on my bland posts. While it is flattering that you are an avid reader .....I object to your denigrating and for the most part...uncalled for, caustic commentary that usually follow said posts. On second thought, that would be useless and a waste of my time to plead my case here, so you are...not to worry.

I admit to having been raised in a more urbane setting then you, and therefore we tend to both think and speak in a "different language"
I guess that difference in "upbringing" is what also led to your comments re: your assumed mores of my family members
As I have suggested, repeatedly, in the past to you...why not ignore my posts, and concentrate instead on what you can add to the site...make a positive contribution, etc.
Since you post with such authority, interpreting the day's news commentary for the rest of us "outsiders"...the only reason that I can see for your being "enamored" with my posts...is that you are seeking to earn "rep" points.....while these are not awarded here, you have commented in the past,re: my posts, on the other site.

</div></div>

Small fish in a small pond upset at changes in their little world........

hondo
03-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Good luck with that. I contacted Mike 3 times concerning Wilson and he ignored me.
There is no fairness on this forum.

hondo
03-12-2011, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vote Sack as moderator! At least I am around from time to time... and I'd be fair.

Sack </div></div>

Works for me.Current mod should resign but should get down on his kness and beg his Creator for forgiveness before he does.

pooltchr
03-12-2011, 02:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck with that. I contacted Mike 3 times concerning Wilson and he ignored me.
There is no fairness on this forum. </div></div>

Maybe you should join forces with Gayle and go into full attack mode against the forum administrators.

Steve

Sev
03-12-2011, 02:53 PM
The sniveling never ends for these guys.

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 03:53 PM
I too found little sympathy, re: the comments directed towards my family.

pooltchr
03-12-2011, 04:19 PM
I still don't know what I supposedly said about your family. Is this something you just made up?

Steve

ugotda7
03-12-2011, 04:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I too found little sympathy, re: the comments directed towards my family. </div></div>

Post a link......

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 04:26 PM
"Sniveling", you say....
just commenting on the oddity that Hondo, Gayle, and myself have all been suspended in the past, for making posts,albeit, angry replies,...that paled in comparison, to those made by your "troop" here.
When lies, untruths, and threats to attack others with weapons are made, and lewd, sexual comments about their family members are mentioned....it isn't "sniveling" to bring that to the attention of the powers that be here; it is however...legitimate complaints.(IMHO)
The publishers of BD and their advertisers, one would deduce....place their own politics, religious beliefs, etc...on the back burner, as they just want customers!!!
You may have a different view re: said disparaging remarks made towards others and their families....as long as those are directed towards liberals/democrats.
Since this "sniveling" is now disallowed, ignored....I believe her post was really directed to those who engage in such personal attacks, and agitation...in the misguided hopes that they might actually take a personal inventory....(as mentioned in the various 12 step programs:
# Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
# Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
# Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
# Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

Sev
03-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Perhaps a little introspection will reveal to you why "suspensions" were meted out.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 06:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Posted
NPR Exposed!!! by Sev
18 (1) 95 1 minute 41 seconds ago
by Qtec
This just in ... by LWW
0 3 39 minutes 16 seconds ago
by LWW
Public unions meet their Waterloo ... again. by LWW
0 1 58 minutes 4 seconds ago
by LWW
Democrooks meet their Waterloo ... again by LWW
0 1 Today at 06:48 AM
by LWW
Emperor Obama avoids discussion of Waterloo by LWW
0 1 Today at 06:38 AM
by LWW
In an astounding display of stupidity ... by LWW
0 2 Today at 06:31 AM
by LWW
Cause of Tokyo tsunami disaster revealed! by LWW
0 4 Today at 06:00 AM
by LWW
Public sector unions....the facts. by pooltchr
22 (14) 96 Today at 05:52 AM
by LWW
Obama's Numbers Tanking...............Again!!!! by Sev
14 (12) 66 Today at 05:48 AM
by LWW
Death Threats.
( 1 2 all ) by Sev
29 (11) 132 Today at 05:44 AM
by LWW
Thugocracy update! by LWW
19 (16) 67 Today at 05:40 AM
by LWW
Finding out what is in Obamacare.
( 1 2 all ) by Sev
25 (6) 81 Today at 05:38 AM
by LWW
The amazing shrinking cult! by LWW
10 (8) 45 Today at 05:33 AM
by LWW
For all you anti-choice proponenets by Qtec
23 (14) 100 Today at 05:20 AM
by LWW
Good Jobs Report!!!!
25 (3) 196 Today at 05:18 AM
by LWW
To all you "PRO-DEATH" supporters ... by LWW
5 (3) 29 Today at 05:15 AM
by LWW
A Travestry Of Forum Justice
( 1 2 3 4 all ) by Gayle in MD
95 (3) 768 Today at 05:13 AM
by LWW
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all ) by wolfdancer
189 (6) 518 Today at 05:11 AM
by LWW
Go Michele!! Gangster Government!! by Sev
23 (4) 116 Today at 05:06 AM
by LWW
Regime refuses any effort to lower prices!
( 1 2 all ) by LWW
47 (3) 157 Today at 04:58 AM
by LWW
The history of profiling by ugotda7
1 (1) 21 Yesterday at 09:36 PM
by Soflasnapper
Republicans introduce right to work bill. by Sev
16 (2) 100 Yesterday at 06:35 PM
by LWW
GDP report: Economic growth revised sharply lower! by Sev
17 (1) 135 Yesterday at 06:32 PM
by LWW
Regime busted for running pedophile tourism site! by LWW
14 (2) 80 Yesterday at 06:19 PM
by LWW
Guns, Ammo, Hunting, Shooting and Reloading.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all ) by Sev
109 (1) 7828 Yesterday at 05:54 PM
by LWW
How to cut the deficit #2. by Qtec
15 (2) 68 Yesterday at 05:49 PM
by LWW
Want to cut the deficit? by Qtec
10 (1) 55 Yesterday at 05:34 PM
by LWW
Obama. Before and after. by Sev
1 (1) 15 Yesterday at 05:29 PM
by LWW
Typical Repub LIE-BAIT&SWITCH&BREAK THE LAW
25 (1) 123 Yesterday at 05:27 PM
by LWW
Angel Flight by wolfdancer
1 (1) 11 Yesterday at 04:42 PM
by pooltchr
Fox can't broadcast in Canada?
( 1 2 all ) by Soflasnapper
46 (1) 185 Yesterday at 04:32 PM
by Soflasnapper
Yet another example of spoon feeding. by LWW
2 21 Yesterday at 04:30 PM
by wolfdancer
Repiglicans Kill Americans-Pander 2 The Corrupt by Gayle in MD
11 61 Yesterday at 07:45 AM
by LWW
Fux Noise Caught AGAIN! by Gayle in MD
7 46 Yesterday at 07:42 AM
by LWW
SOP by ugotda7
2 32 Yesterday at 07:41 AM
by LWW
TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS by LWW
0 5 Yesterday at 07:39 AM
by LWW
Running Up Health Costs??? The SOUTH! by Gayle in MD
20 117 Yesterday at 06:40 AM
by LWW
Wisconsin Nuclear Option Engaged!!! by Sev
22 86 Yesterday at 06:37 AM
by LWW
ATTN: HONDO. LWW is JOHNNYD. So sayeth Gayle!!! by Sev
21 71 Yesterday at 06:35 AM
by LWW
Non union, non political, non-threatening post by wolfdancer
2 19 Yesterday at 06:31 AM
by LWW
Union Myths by Sev
23 97 Yesterday at 06:29 AM
by LWW
STOLEN VALOR ACT by JohnnyD
8 34 Yesterday at 06:17 AM
by LWW
FRACKING SITES SUSPENDED,LINKED 2 ARK. QUAKES
( 1 2 3 all ) by Gayle in MD
63 169 Yesterday at 06:14 AM
by LWW
Bravo! WI Dems Winning Battle,WalkerBackingDown by Gayle in MD
17 64 10/03/11 09:03 PM
by LWW
OOOOH GAYLE. Hondoooo. THE WI UNIONS WENT DOWN!! by Sev
8 57 10/03/11 08:58 PM
by LWW
Vote on what to cut!! Power to the People!! by Sev
2 18 10/03/11 08:50 PM
by LWW
Highest Unemployment In Right To Work States by Gayle in MD
10 37 10/03/11 08:47 PM
by LWW
ATF, DOJ Launch Damage Control Effort Over Growing by Sev
1 11 10/03/11 07:44 PM
by LWW
Michigan Senate Ok's Ending Union Deals. by Sev
3 13 10/03/11 07:41 PM
by LWW
Idaho Collective Bargaining Measure Passes. by Sev
1 6 10/03/11 07:41 PM
by LWW

Page 1 of 284 1 2 3 4 5 &gt; Last

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Is this what is known as spamming? YOu will notice, every single thread, ends with the usual attack from LWW.

This is what I see every morning. LWW spams this site, with three to five word posts, repeated, over and over, as he "Continues to stir the pot, attack, insult and slander" the same three or four Non Right wing, members, who are not in his political party. But, it seems, no rules apply to anyone who spams this board with over 14 thousand posts, in under three years and several months, with Right Wing personal attacks and hate launched at members who have been here for over a decade, without posting that number of pointless, hateful, PERSONALLY insulting threads.

And, BTW, You have left Wolfdancer PM's turned off, after he has been reinstated, just as you left mine turned off when I came back, after you banned me for being female, and having opinions about politics, which I addressed, many times, publically and privately, asking politely that you fix my pm function, which ONLY you could do.

Does Wolfdancer have to call the editor, Mike P., like I had to do, to get you to turn them back on?

Is this a special punishment, reserved for those who have a different political view, than you and your "Friends" from AZ, have?

Those few of us from the left, who LWW, Sev, Pooltchr, Ugot, and Johnny D., (LWW's alias) have not managed to run off the board, would appreciate it if you could provide us with new rules, which would indicate your Right Wing "no rules at all" VS., your very different regulations for those of us who are not Republicans.

BTW, We already know that we are not permitted to send you any notifications, regardless of the filth and slander which Sev, LWW, Johnny D., Ugot, and Pooltchr write on this forum.

Interesting, that within three to five minutes, after I called Mike P. at Billiards digest, my PM function was restored...after months of sending you requests to fix it, which you completely ignored, INTENTIONALLY.

Please inform, your intentions, as regards restoring Wolfdancer's PM function. Is he to be "Punished" also, for being a Democratic????? Must he make a long distance call to the editor, in order to have his PM function, restored, as I had to do????

Please respond!

Thanking you in advance,

Gayle in MD.
</span>

</div></div>You are definately mentally ill.Seek help asap.You make a fool of yourself every single day.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well said.

This forums problem is the trolls demand the right to assault with impunity, and then get their shorts in a collective knot if someone gives them a measure in return. </div></div>
Sir,you have a wonderful way with words.Thank you for posting.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 06:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck with that. I contacted Mike 3 times concerning Wilson and he ignored me.
The truth must be told.

STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretendors,Liars,Frauds.

The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What comment regarding your family members did I supposedly make? Please quote (in context).

As for my comments on this thread, I simply pointed out that the poster who can quote day and time of another person's posts, after repeatedly informing us that he is of no value to her, and she ignores him, simply shows her hypocricy. If he is of no value, and she ignores him, why devote an entire thread to him?

As for the value of her posts, if one were so inclined, I'm sure they could actually find that she has posted the exact same thing, word for word, hundreds of times in hundreds of posts.

Volume does not add value, even when the font size in enlarged.

Steve </div></div> Sir Steve thank you for posting the truth here always.Your posts are filled with great information and are always a joy to read.Thank you again sir on being one of the best posters here.Have a great day sir.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 06:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vote Sack as moderator! At least I am around from time to time... and I'd be fair.

Sack </div></div>

Works for me.Current mod should resign but should get down on his kness and beg his Creator for forgiveness before he does. </div></div> HOW about you telling the truth.YOU were caught in a HUGE lie and no getting out of it.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 06:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sniveling never ends for these guys. </div></div>
Thank you for your wonderful posts sir.You are really a great writer.We all love your style.Have a great day sir.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps a little introspection will reveal to you why "suspensions" were meted out. </div></div>
Sir Sev he has no comprehension about what comprehension is.Thank you sir for adding to the truth.They are afraid of the truth.HAVE A GREAT EVENING SIR.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 07:31 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 07:37 PM
the post and the reply to it saying that he would even have more to add to that....was hastily deleted, which is not to say it was never made. So I cain't "prove it" and it really is of no concern of yours. The matter will be resolved privately.

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 07:38 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT

ugotda7
03-12-2011, 07:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the post and the reply to it saying that he would even have more to add to that....was hastily deleted, which is not to say it was never made. So I cain't "prove it" and it really is of no concern of yours. The matter will be resolved privately. </div></div>

If you're going to publicize it in what seems to be an effort to attack someone as well as garner support then it can become the concern of anybody who sees it.....especially given the way this forum works.

The reason I mention this is because another member here has tried the same tactic about what I know for a fact is 100% pure unadulterated BS.....and he can't find any posts to support his claim either.

hondo
03-12-2011, 08:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck with that. I contacted Mike 3 times concerning Wilson and he ignored me.

Maybe you should join forces with Gayle and go into full attack mode against the forum administrators.

Steve </div></div>

If we complain about the abuses by johnny and your klan, we get the boot.
Or as dub likes to call it, "suicide by moderator."

pooltchr
03-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Whatever you call it, it wouldn't be the first time we've seen it.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 08:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck with that. I contacted Mike 3 times concerning Wilson and he ignored me.

Steve </div></div>

If we complain about the abuses by johnny and your klan, we get the boot.
Or as dub likes to call it, "suicide by moderator." </div></div>Don't forget to answer&gt;

The truth will set you free.

Tell the truth.

wolfdancer
03-12-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm sure that some folks saw it before it was so cowardly, taken down. They had just complained and engineered my suspension for a much less personal attack style post.
While I don't feel compelled to prove it to you, and wouldn't, even if I could...
I swear, on my Mother's honor that those two posts were made. I have the utmost respect for my dear, departed Mother, and would not ever make an untrue statement that invoked her honor, unless it was, in fact, 100% true.
I don't need to garner support, and especially not from you, as it is a truism and while the truth may hurt, in this case the attack came from your side of the aisle. It's now a matter to be settled in private.
I have removed myself from that incident, but others in my family; the ones impugned by the pos that made that post, may not have? Capiche

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 08:32 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT

JohnnyD
03-12-2011, 08:37 PM
NOBODY seen it as it didn't happen.

LWW
03-13-2011, 05:08 AM
Perhaps he tangled with Charlie Pride?

Gayle in MD
03-13-2011, 07:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't ban Gayle, Wolfie, or Hondo without banning any equal participants from the other side who waste bandwidth with drivel and bleck.

My take would be simple: keep the personal sh*t off the public forum and do that through PM. A fair description would be given in public, with ample warning of what is acceptable and what is not on the forum. I would point out and cite what is deemed inappropriate first, and if agreed to by the forum THEN the user may be punished. Also, I would freely listen to and investigate any cited complaints, and again take that public to see what the community thinks.

Thankless, and a hassle, yes. But if I could make this a decent place to communicate again then well worth it.

Sack </div></div>

Sack,
Once a member sees that another member does not respond, or one member asks another member to stay away, yet he refuses to stop stalking and insulting, that kind of posting style is the crux of the problem here.

When someone launches a thread, and the RW spammers fill it up with personal attacks and insults, over and over, just to destroy the entire subject of the thread, that is the crux of the problem.

Take Pooltchr, for example. His name is under every single one of my posts, every single one, along with LWW, Sev, Ugo, when he's around here.... I don't read them, I alrady know there will be nothing there except insulting statements about me, personally, nor do I respond to them. I'd rather people not quote them, inside of my threads, because I honestly do not want to see anything they write.

Then, according to things others have quoted, they say that I'm supposed to be the stalker?

An irrational summation, at best.

It took two seconds for me to highlight, and cut and paste the whole line up on this page, to make a point, to the Moderator, that LWW constantly spams this site. He relentlessly stirs up trouble, insults others, stalks and lies about others, as do the rest of his gang.

I don't have to read it to know what they're doing, because I can tell by the responses, from Q., Wolfdancer, Sofla, Hondo, etc...

I've sent Private messages to the two here who have been here over a long time, both of whom, Steve, and Eg8r, have a history of stalking and insulting, myself, and even my husband. Some of what they have written is truly filthy and slanderous, just as much so as the RWers from AZ, Sev, Ugo, LWW, etc.,

I'm talking about horrible things, I'm sure you've seen some of it, which others have cut and pasted and e-mailed to me, suggesting actually, that I file a defamation suit against Steve, Lww and Sev.

IMO, those who continue with that sort of thing, are the whole problem here, they should go their own way, stay out of my threads, and stop posting behind me relentlessly with insults. That alone, would bring up the level of this forum, since their focus is mostly to stalk myselfm, Hondo and Wolf....

It's not a problem, for me, because I don't read it. But one would think, for the sake of raising the tone to a overall, generally more pleasant communication experience on this site, that they would stop stalking those who have made it very clear, that they do not intend to respond, and have asked them to stop.

But no way. They ONLY post here to insult those who have a different political point of view.

My political posts directed at political, public people, are no more offensive than any of the titles I see, by them, but I don't jump into their threads, and try to take them over by insulting them, personally.

I honestly never dreamed that adults would behave in such a juvenile manner, and from what I hear, they don't stop with it here, they then take it over to AZ, and slander their same CCB targets here, over there, as well.

I've been sent copies of slander from AZ, posted over there by all of the LWW crowd, and by Pooltchr, and Chop...I surely wouldn't do such a thing, as to take things from one site to another, just to write trash about someone I have never even met!

Yet they play the innocent role???

BULL! They are the haters, of anyone and everyone, who does not agree with their views. Talk about beating a dead horse! they never stop!

G.

Gayle in MD
03-13-2011, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the post and the reply to it saying that he would even have more to add to that....was hastily deleted, which is not to say it was never made. So I cain't "prove it" and it really is of no concern of yours. The matter will be resolved privately. </div></div>

I believe the thread you are referencing is still in the archives. In fact, I think when you sent me a link to it, I copied it, and kept it.

When I have the time to look for it, I'll send you the link. I know the one you're talking aout. PURE slander, written by Pooltchr, Sev, and LWW.

G.

Sev
03-13-2011, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Take Pooltchr, for example. His name is under every single one of my posts, every single one, along with LWW, Sev, Ugo, when he's around here....

G. </div></div>

Seems to me you enjoy being on top. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
03-13-2011, 09:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the post and the reply to it saying that he would even have more to add to that....was hastily deleted, which is not to say it was never made. So I cain't "prove it" and it really is of no concern of yours. The matter will be resolved privately. </div></div>

I believe the thread you are referencing is still in the archives. In fact, I think when you sent me a link to it, I copied it, and kept it.

When I have the time to look for it, I'll send you the link. I know the one you're talking aout. PURE slander, written by Pooltchr, Sev, and LWW.

G. </div></div>

Oh piffle.
You were enjoying banding about all sorts of insults to members until the tide turned against you and now you play innocent???

What a joke.

LWW
03-13-2011, 09:45 AM
That reminds me of a classic Bocephus line:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Some high society lady says
Is that your horse outside
No ma'am he's between my legs
But your too fat to ride."
-Hank Williams Junior-
-The American Way-</div></div>

LWW
03-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Pay no attention is my advice.

They are simply dead enders from the old regime.

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 09:58 AM
In point of fact, the post in question has been denied ever being written, so her mentioning it, and that she has a saved copy fits in quite nicely with the thread's topic, which was Steve warning to me.
That rude, sexual commentary has been exceeded greatly now, by the even ruder, post directed at her. That made anything that I ever posted, look like a Sunday school sermon.

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 09:59 AM
LIAR

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Take Pooltchr, for example. His name is under every single one of my posts, every single one, along with LWW, Sev, Ugo, when he's around here....

G. </div></div>

Seems to me you enjoy being on top. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
NOT NO MORE.LOL

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps he tangled with Charlie Pride? </div></div>
IF he would just tell the truth.You know how he is.Now he is backed into a corner and begging for help from fellow sock puppets.LOL

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the post and the reply to it saying that he would even have more to add to that....was hastily deleted, which is not to say it was never made. So I cain't "prove it" and it really is of no concern of yours. The matter will be resolved privately. </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Oh piffle.
You were enjoying banding about all sorts of insults to members until the tide turned against you and now you play innocent???

What a joke. </div></div>
Excellent post sir.

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In point of fact, the post in question has been denied ever being written, so her mentioning it, and that she has a saved copy fits in quite nicely with the thread's topic, which was Steve warning to me.
That rude, sexual commentary has been exceeded greatly now, by the even ruder, post directed at her. That made anything that I ever posted, look like a Sunday school sermon. </div></div>
Another lie.

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sock puppets </div></div>
Careful now...the only one here that has ever used that term is lww. I'm already suspicious that you iz he iz you, and that is
even more "proof"?

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sock puppets </div></div>
Careful now...the only one here that has ever used that term is lww. I'm already suspicious that you iz he iz you, and that is
even more "proof"?
</div></div>
Another lie as usual.Soon you will be #5 then eventually off the list.

hondo
03-13-2011, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LIAR </div></div>

LOL! Did you learn that word in church today, Christian?

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LIAR </div></div>

LOL! Did you learn that word in church today, Christian? </div></div>

BUSTED AGAIN!

STOLEN VALOR ACT-PRETENDORS,LIARS,FRAUDS.

ugotda7
03-13-2011, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't ban Gayle, Wolfie, or Hondo without banning any equal participants from the other side who waste bandwidth with drivel and bleck.

Sack </div></div>

Sack,
Once a member sees that another member does not respond, or one member asks another member to stay away, yet he refuses to stop stalking and insulting, that kind of posting style is the crux of the problem here.

When someone launches a thread, and the RW spammers fill it up with personal attacks and insults, over and over, just to destroy the entire subject of the thread, that is the crux of the problem.

Take Pooltchr, for example. His name is under every single one of my posts, every single one, along with LWW, Sev, Ugo, when he's around here.... I don't read them, I alrady know there will be nothing there except insulting statements about me, personally, nor do I respond to them. I'd rather people not quote them, inside of my threads, because I honestly do not want to see anything they write.

Then, according to things others have quoted, they say that I'm supposed to be the stalker?

An irrational summation, at best.

It took two seconds for me to highlight, and cut and paste the whole line up on this page, to make a point, to the Moderator, that LWW constantly spams this site. He relentlessly stirs up trouble, insults others, stalks and lies about others, as do the rest of his gang.

I don't have to read it to know what they're doing, because I can tell by the responses, from Q., Wolfdancer, Sofla, Hondo, etc...

I've sent Private messages to the two here who have been here over a long time, both of whom, Steve, and Eg8r, have a history of stalking and insulting, myself, and even my husband. Some of what they have written is truly filthy and slanderous, just as much so as the RWers from AZ, Sev, Ugo, LWW, etc.,

I'm talking about horrible things, I'm sure you've seen some of it, which others have cut and pasted and e-mailed to me, suggesting actually, that I file a defamation suit against Steve, Lww and Sev.

IMO, those who continue with that sort of thing, are the whole problem here, they should go their own way, stay out of my threads, and stop posting behind me relentlessly with insults. That alone, would bring up the level of this forum, since their focus is mostly to stalk myselfm, Hondo and Wolf....

It's not a problem, for me, because I don't read it. But one would think, for the sake of raising the tone to a overall, generally more pleasant communication experience on this site, that they would stop stalking those who have made it very clear, that they do not intend to respond, and have asked them to stop.

But no way. They ONLY post here to insult those who have a different political point of view.

My political posts directed at political, public people, are no more offensive than any of the titles I see, by them, but I don't jump into their threads, and try to take them over by insulting them, personally.

I honestly never dreamed that adults would behave in such a juvenile manner, and from what I hear, they don't stop with it here, they then take it over to AZ, and slander their same CCB targets here, over there, as well.

I've been sent copies of slander from AZ, posted over there by all of the LWW crowd, and by Pooltchr, and Chop...I surely wouldn't do such a thing, as to take things from one site to another, just to write trash about someone I have never even met!

Yet they play the innocent role???

BULL! They are the haters, of anyone and everyone, who does not agree with their views. Talk about beating a dead horse! they never stop!

G. </div></div>

Liar.

PO.............?

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 12:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LIAR </div></div>

LOL! Did you learn that word in church today, Christian? </div></div>
Born on a mountain raised in a cave lying about most things is all that you crave!Shoeless no less!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh my!

BUSTED!

YET AGAIN!

STOLEN VALOR ACT

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 05:42 PM
don't involve yourself in something as serious as this. Nothing that you can say can change the facts. Number one...it isn't any of your GD business, and number two, I resent a fop like you (I concede though, you may not be a fashion plate) commenting on the allegations, sexual commentary, etc, made against my family and then calling me a liar.
If you want to discuss this personally, let me know...

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 05:45 PM
COMPREHEND and know what you are talking about for once.

pooltchr
03-13-2011, 07:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the allegations, sexual commentary, etc, made against my family </div></div>

I'm still waiting to find out exactly what it is that I supposedly said. Link please?

Steve

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the allegations, sexual commentary, etc, made against my family </div></div>

I'm still waiting to find out exactly what it is that I supposedly said. Link please?

Steve </div></div>LOL

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 11:49 PM
the two comments were hastily deleted, both parties involved folding like a cheap suit, therefore no link...but I'm sure that your memory isn't that bad.
The parties that were maligned, their husbands and sons, are still waiting for a public apology, but I advised them someone would probably have to have a private encounter to seek redress.

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 11:52 PM
pond?, Oh, you must mean this cesspool that your group has created....

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 11:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the two comments were hastily deleted, both parties involved folding like a cheap suit, therefore no link...but I'm sure that your memory isn't that bad.
The parties that were maligned, their husbands and sons, are still waiting for a public apology, but I advised them someone would probably have to have a private encounter to seek redress.

</div></div>Do you think at all before you hit submit?
No wonder your family abandoned you.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 12:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pond?, Oh, you must mean this cesspool that your group has created.... </div></div> YES,gail,wolfie and the liar from wv.Now you got it.

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 12:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the two comments were hastily deleted, both parties involved folding like a cheap suit, therefore no link...but I'm sure that your memory isn't that bad.

</div></div>LIAR.

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 12:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't involve yourself in something as serious as this. Nothing that you can say can change the facts. Number one...it isn't any of your GD business, and number two, I resent a fop like you (I concede though, you may not be a fashion plate) commenting on the allegations, sexual commentary, etc, made against my family and then calling me a liar.
If you want to discuss this personally, let me know...
</div></div>LOL.YOU is coo coo.PLUS YOU support people stealing VALOR.

LWW
03-14-2011, 03:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the allegations, sexual commentary, etc, made against my family </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Your mythical familial insult is resting right between JohnnyD's mythical slur and the mythical tombstone of Gee.

LWW
03-14-2011, 03:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pond?, Oh, you must mean this cesspool that your group has created.... </div></div> YES,gail,wolfie and the liar from wv.Now you got it. </div></div>

They do love to swim in the cesspool of hate, don't they.

I'm still hoping they can be reformed and brought back into the company of the civil members here.

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 03:56 AM
YOU are the leader NOW.The mentor for ALL.WE all appreciate you.Thank sir for posting.

LWW
03-14-2011, 03:58 AM
If and when they show contrition and efforts to rehabilitate their own selves, we must welcome them back JohnnyD.

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 04:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If and when they show contrition and efforts to rehabilitate their own selves, we must welcome them back JohnnyD. </div></div> NEVER,EVER,SIR.NO WAY.the h STOLE VALOR FROM THE MILITARY&gt;NEVER.

LWW
03-14-2011, 04:54 AM
Hate the sin, love the sinner.