PDA

View Full Version : Obama. "Easier to be President of China"!!!!

Sev
03-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Obama told his staff it would be easier to be president of China!!

This guy is joke and should resign. I guess he didnt realize that being president is actually a real job that calls for long hours and tough decisions.
This guy and his toadies are going to be epic failure. He has managed to achieve nothing of note in his first 2 years except continue the trend to indebted future generations to come. Nothing is being achieved on the international front except speeches and standing in place.
He has even had to continue most of Bush's policies because he cant come up with workable solutions of his own.

The man is pathetic.
That he is an inexperienced wet behind the ears empty suite sock puppet is on display for the entire world.

Americas place as a super power is to lead. We are effectively without a leader.

LWW
03-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Technically he was correct, as it is much easier to be dear leader of a complete thugocracy.

Here, the insurgency still has a semi free press and a huge stockpile of arms.

Both of those, especially the arms, are hurdles that a total thugocracy would have to overcome.

Sev
03-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Technically he should have not run for the office then.

LWW
03-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Technically, you are right.

pooltchr
03-13-2011, 07:55 PM
I guess he's finding out it tougher than being a community organizer.

Give they guy a break. This is, after all, his first real job!

Steve

Qtec
03-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Oh my.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"A dictatorship </span>would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it." (President George W. Bush, July 26, 2001.)

"If this were <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"A dictatorship</span>, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." (President-elect George W. Bush, December 18, 2000.)

"You don't get everything you want. <span style='font-size: 26pt'> A dictatorship</span> would be a lot easier."[/size] (Texas Governor George W. Bush, July 1998.)
</div></div>

Can't remember thr RW getting their panties in a wad over that statement, nor the the "I'm the Decider" declaration. No outrage over that either.!!!!

doubble standards from the Right. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A09Ha5M82us&feature=player_embedded)

Q.............I thought their were 3 branches of US Govt?