PDA

View Full Version : A great idea for the board

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 04:57 PM
Think of all the conflicts that could be avoided, using this method.....
And it's simple, really. The first one on the far right to post for the day, depending on which side of the bed he got up from,or if their Dysphoria is "acting up" ...they could post a threat level warning:
Low = Green;
Guarded = Blue;
Elevated = Yellow;
High = Orange;
Severe = Red.
Normally it would be understood that Blue was the "color of the day" and Orange, and Red would only appear when it was that time of the month...yes, it is thought that males have monthly cycles:
the possibility:
" Human beings, male and female are cut from the same cloth. Our default blueprint is female. In fact, were it not for the expression of a single gene on the Y chromosome sometime in the second month of gestation, men would be morphologically female. Would-be testes would become ovaries, the would-be penis would become a clitoris and the brain would become 10 percent smaller. So if we have analogous nipples, pubic hair and sexual organs, why can't we have analogous hormonal cycles? No one is suggesting that the cycles are equally as dramatic. The hormone fluctuations in women are vertiginous. Plotted on a graph they resemble a roller coaster. But that doesn't mean cycles of lower amplitude don't exist. It also seems credible when one remembers that the hormone system is dynamic. The components of the system feed back on themselves. As they do, patterns emerge, often manifested as regular fluctuations in the relative blood concentrations of a particular hormone."
Thank the Lord that we were born male, as that 10% brain shrinkage, on top of our existing condition.....

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Which equates to > Your not wrapped too tight.

wolfdancer
03-13-2011, 05:14 PM
I'd complain then to the admin here...if'n I wuz you

JohnnyD
03-13-2011, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd complain then to the admin here...if'n I wuz you </div></div>Your already born,nothing can be done now.

Gayle in MD
03-14-2011, 08:54 AM
I have a solution that works excellently.

Don't read their ****!

It's all BS anyway!

I only come here to banter with you, Hondo, Dee, when he's around, Sack, Stretch, Moblvs, when he's around, miss that guy, Sid, Dick, just my friends.

The juvenile, stalking trolls should be ignored, IMO....

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a solution that works excellently.

Don't read their ****!

It's all BS anyway!

I only come here to banter with you, Hondo, Dee, when he's around, Sack, Stretch, Moblvs, when he's around, miss that guy, Sid, Dick, just my friends.

</div></div> That's right,do not read YOUR own.LOL

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 09:09 AM
There is a new leader here now so things will straighten out soon as you trolls and liars leave.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

ugotda7
03-14-2011, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a solution that works excellently.

Don't read their ****!

It's all BS anyway!

</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">
RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

Well actually, is any post from you anything but red?

Oh, PO...............?

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 09:50 AM
ROTFLMAO

Sev
03-14-2011, 09:58 AM

Don't read their ****!

It's all BS anyway!

</div></div>

More insults???

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a solution that works excellently.

Don't read their ****!

It's all BS anyway!

</div></div>

More insults??? </div></div>Friend:It is more juvenile insults from the dethroned one.The stalking troll should be ignored,imo...
Besides she has no respect for our MILITARY as she supports a person that STOLE VALOR.That says alot about a person.The nit will go away.

pooltchr
03-14-2011, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That's right,do not read YOUR own.LOL </div></div>

Considering some of the things she has posted that disprove the points she was trying to make, I suspect she doesn't!

Steve

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Considering some of the things she has posted that disprove the points she was trying to make, I suspect she doesn't!

Steve </div></div> YUP.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wolfdancer
03-14-2011, 01:48 PM
yeah, my other idea is to avoid all threads begun by LLotter, Poolteacher,LWW, then add to that list as necessary for one's mental health...anger having a debilitating effect on same.
However, the usual smarmy replies to your own posts, do require some form of rebuttal, or tit for tat.
One can skip over anything authored by JohnnyD, as if you have read one of his "Loony Tunes" posts, you have, in effect....read them all". He may be in the first stage of mental deterioration, as given his own resume, then comparing his writings to that,
"that way madness lies"

Gayle in MD
03-14-2011, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah, my other idea is to avoid all threads begun by LLotter, Poolteacher,LWW, then add to that list as necessary for one's mental health...anger having a debilitating effect on same.
However, the usual smarmy replies to your own posts, do require some form of rebuttal, or tit for tat.
One can skip over anything authored by JohnnyD, as if you have read one of his "Loony Tunes" posts, you have, in effect....read them all". He may be in the first stage of mental deterioration, as given his own resume, then comparing his writings to that,
"that way madness lies" </div></div>

You're a dear, but don't do it for my sake. I'd rather we lefties ignore all of them, and their threads of nonsense and lies.

We would be virtually, banning them, if we all did that. I say leave them to their own filthy devices. They're sick.

Who cares what they write? We all know what they are. They wouldn't exist here, if we didn't respond, ever.

G.

ugotda7
03-14-2011, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah, my other idea is to avoid all threads begun by LLotter, Poolteacher,LWW, then add to that list as necessary for one's mental health...anger having a debilitating effect on same.
"that way madness lies" </div></div>

You're a dear, but don't do it for my sake. I'd rather we lefties ignore all of them, and their threads of nonsense and lies.

We would be virtually, banning them, if we all did that. I say leave them to their own filthy devices. They're sick.

Who cares what they write? We all know what they are. They wouldn't exist here, if we didn't respond, ever.

G.
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">
RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!</span></span>

Oh, and PO................?

wolfdancer
03-14-2011, 02:46 PM
I'd rather say that they have a different mindset then other, less confrontational type people. When I read one of the uncalled for,
"one's family being insulted", posts....I'm usually reminded of
"Games People Play" (Berne)
They might have some inner conflicts to work out, having such openly expressed hatred of others...the elderly, the infirm, the ill, the poor, the offspring of the poor, people of different skin color,people whose lateral orbital rim differs from others (thus giving the appearance of slanting eyes)
Unfortunately, we can't all be blond haired, blue eyed, and of Nordic heritage

pooltchr
03-14-2011, 03:40 PM
You left out hatred of southerners and republicans on your list.....oops...better not add those...that would mean you had to put Gee on ignore!

Steve

wolfdancer
03-14-2011, 08:04 PM
I doubt that she hates Southerners, in general; the ones that are Bubbas, being an exception. While She usually posts something that is admittedly liberal/Democratic slanted, her so called hatred is in fact, just her attempts at replying in kind to the personal attacks, attempts at smearing, denigrating,insulting, and even threatening her.
I gave her a pass on any and all posts she has made in reply to you, and a handful of others.

LWW
03-15-2011, 03:41 AM
The far left is built on an ideology of hate Steve. Compared to other leftists such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pot, and Che ... this group is pretty harmless.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that she hates Southerners, in general; the ones that are Bubbas, being an exception. While She usually posts something that is admittedly liberal/Democratic slanted, her so called hatred is in fact, just her attempts at replying in kind to the personal attacks, attempts at smearing, denigrating,insulting, and even threatening her.
I gave her a pass on any and all posts she has made in reply to you, and a handful of others. </div></div>

How absurd can he get!

If I post information which highlights where our medical costs are most impacted, then I hate the people in the flyover states...

If I post my repulsion over Republican hypocracy, and FAILED policies, then I hate all Republicans.

Interesting, they don't see it that way as regards their own relentless attacks on our president, or our party.

They called Bill Clinton a Bubba, for his whole tenure, that never bothered me, maybe because I wasn't a Bubba?

My writings about Republicans, are no worse than what I see in their own thread titles. In fact, their "leader" copies my labels for Repubs, turning them into labels for Dems.

But then, they proved for eight years, that their own addiction to the RW kool aid, critically impacted their ability to use critical thinking skills, as Bush, undeniably destroyed our economy, our honor, and left the biggest mess in history.

We know how Steve is. He is obviously the one, who is full of hate, for me in particular, since he had to go to AZ, and slander me there, as well.

A true sicko, IMO, who has written pure filth, over and over, here and elsewhere.

I have no interest in him, his opinions, or reading his relentless, vicious attacks. I think it's pretty obvious, who is full of hate, and relentlessly stalks and attacks.

I simply think this board would be a better place to visit, if these RW juvenile attackers, would honor requests from those of us whom they stalk, slander and attack, that they go their own way, and end the cyberstalking.

He wrote this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe some of the cooler heads might prevail and just ignore the garbage and not even respond. These are like children trying to get attention. If they don't get it here, maybe they will go elsewhere.
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Talk about hypocrisy! </span>

Who needs a mirror? You will see his name, and his non stop insults, under every single one of my posts. The proof is right there for all to see.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Where is the moderator???? </span>

Sev writes this repulsive trash:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
&gt; Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our
&gt; local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
&gt; The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release
&gt; some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like
&gt; tossing a hot dog down a hallway.
&gt;
&gt; As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it
&gt; isnt me.
&gt; If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you
&gt; would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys
&gt; having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and
&gt; stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not
&gt; that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me
&gt; seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself
&gt; or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she
&gt; should dump her old man and start clam digging.
&gt; The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and
&gt; you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I
&gt; am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists
&gt; on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion
&gt; is at its base deserving of derision.
&gt;
&gt; So basically bite me Hondo.
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>then Steve chimes in and adds to this filth? Where is the moderator! </span>

And Seve doesn't stop there, he has written a number of posts since then, continueing with this same sort of slanderour sexual insinuations.

the moderator ignores all of their outrageous filth!

If they can't control themselves, they should consider the other members here, who would like to see a more reasoned debate, rather than taking everything to a personal level, in every post! They take opposing political views, about their chosen politicians, as a personal offense, while they themselves, viciously attack our party and president, even pool Ted Kennedy, in his grave, doesn't get a break.

In my case, I couldn't care less what they think, hence, I have no interest in responding to those who are unable to debate without personal insults.

The spamming, OTOH, a thousand posts in little more than a week, for example, affects all of us who post here. It's outrageous that the moderator allows it.

G.

pooltchr
03-15-2011, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I gave her a pass on any and all posts </div></div>

Of course you do. Birds of a feather...

Steve

Sev
03-15-2011, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that she hates Southerners, in general; the ones that are Bubbas, being an exception. While She usually posts something that is admittedly liberal/Democratic slanted, her so called hatred is in fact, just her attempts at replying in kind to the personal attacks, attempts at smearing, denigrating,insulting, and even threatening her.
I gave her a pass on any and all posts she has made in reply to you, and a handful of others. </div></div>

How absurd can he get!

If I post information which highlights where our medical costs are most impacted, then I hate the people in the flyover states...

If I post my repulsion over Republican hypocracy, and FAILED policies, then I hate all Republicans.

Interesting, they don't see it that way as regards their own relentless attacks on our president, or our party.

They called Bill Clinton a Bubba, for his whole tenure, that never bothered me, maybe because I wasn't a Bubba?

My writings about Republicans, are no worse than what I see in their own thread titles. In fact, their "leader" copies my labels for Repubs, turning them into labels for Dems.

But then, they proved for eight years, that their own addiction to the RW kool aid, critically impacted their ability to use critical thinking skills, as Bush, undeniably destroyed our economy, our honor, and left the biggest mess in history.

We know how Steve is. He is obviously the one, who is full of hate, for me in particular, since he had to go to AZ, and slander me there, as well.

A true sicko, IMO, who has written pure filth, over and over, here and elsewhere.

I have no interest in him, his opinions, or reading his relentless, vicious attacks. I think it's pretty obvious, who is full of hate, and relentlessly stalks and attacks.

I simply think this board would be a better place to visit, if these RW juvenile attackers, would honor requests from those of us whom they stalk, slander and attack, that they go their own way, and end the cyberstalking.

He wrote this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe some of the cooler heads might prevail and just ignore the garbage and not even respond. These are like children trying to get attention. If they don't get it here, maybe they will go elsewhere.
</div></div>

Who needs a mirror? You will see his name, and his non stop insults, under every single one of my posts. The proof is right there for all to see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
&gt; Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our
&gt; some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like
&gt;
&gt; isnt me.
&gt; would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys
&gt; stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not
&gt; seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself
&gt; you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I
&gt; am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists
&gt; on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion
&gt;
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>then Steve chimes in and adds to this filth? Where is the moderator! </span>

And Seve doesn't stop there, he has written a number of posts since then, continueing with this same sort of slanderour sexual insinuations.

If they can't control themselves, they should consider the other members here, who would like to see a more reasoned debate, rather than taking everything to a personal level, in every post! They take opposing political views, about their chosen politicians, as a personal offense, while they themselves, viciously attack our party and president, even pool Ted Kennedy, in his grave, doesn't get a break.

In my case, I couldn't care less what they think, hence, I have no interest in responding to those who are unable to debate without personal insults.

The spamming, OTOH, a thousand posts in little more than a week, for example, affects all of us who post here. It's outrageous that the moderator allows it.

G. </div></div>

Why are you trying to embarrass Hondo?

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Typical desperate attempt to change the subject and distract from your own indecency.

That is the standard for all of you stalking righties on here. Then you write about taking responsibility? LMAO!

Hypocrisy to the degree of absudity.

G.

Sev
03-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Perhaps you should consider taking responsibility for your own actions and relatively low bar you have set for yourself.

Your the one who initiated this with all your personal attacks, insults, derisive commentary, vindictiveness and general obnoxiousness. So innocent virgin you are not. More like queen of the midden heap.
Acting aghast about a turnaround you didn't anticipate is disingenuous and falls on deaf ears.

Perhaps you should pay attention to Soflasnapper. While he and I disagree on subject matter he conducts himself with general politeness.
A lady should be able to do so with little problem. However it appears to be something that is beyond your grasp at the moment.

I am due an apology for your previous transgressions against me.

LWW
03-15-2011, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps you should consider taking responsibility for your own actions and relatively low bar you have set for yourself.

Your the one who initiated this with all your personal attacks, insults, derisive commentary, vindictiveness and general obnoxiousness. So innocent virgin you are not. More like queen of the midden heap.
Acting aghast about a turnaround you didn't anticipate is disingenuous and falls on deaf ears.

Perhaps you should pay attention to Soflasnapper. While he and I disagree on subject matter he conducts himself with general politeness.
A lady should be able to do so with little problem. However it appears to be something that is beyond your grasp at the moment.

I am due an apology for your previous transgressions against me. </div></div>

Excellent post.

BRAVO!

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps you should consider taking responsibility for your own actions and relatively low bar you have set for yourself.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Perhaps you should take your own advice. No one has ever written a more offensive, slanderous post than your own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our
&gt;
&gt; isnt me.
&gt;
&gt;
</div></div> </span> </span>

Your the one who initiated this with all your personal attacks, insults, derisive commentary, vindictiveness and general obnoxiousness.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Really? Show me where I have attacked you, your family, made filthy insinuations about your sexuality? And YOU were slandering me before you ever came over here, on AZ, Along with LWW, Steve, UGO, all of you...

Show me where I ever went to another forum, and slandered you and your family! Here is a clue for you, having an opposing political view, does not equal any of the adjectives which you accuse me of, and nothing I have ever written here, comes close to your filthy posts. You have insulted others here, in the same manner, including Hondo, and Wolf.</span> </span>

So innocent virgin you are not. More like queen of the midden heap.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Another attack, with sesxual inuendo. You just can't help yourself, can you? I know that, which is the reason, why, as a general rule, I don't read your posts, nor do I respond to them...you should do likewise, with mine. </span> </span>

<span style="color: #990000">A turnaround? I'd like to see a turnaround around here. Since you came here, you, LWW, Steve, UGO, Eg, nothing has changed. You are all still stlking every one of my posts, with attacks and insults, while I ignore you. The only time I even see your filth, is when some else quotes it. I have no interest in communicating with you, at all. </span>

<span style="color: #990000">Perhaps YOU should pay attention, since YOU are the insulting attacker, who includes slanderous sexual inuendo in your attacks, not me. </span>

<span style="color: #990000">And a gentleman should be willing to accept a Lady's request, to get away, and stay away, and end his vicious slander and stalking behind every single one of her posts. </span>

<span style="color: #990000"> Don't hold your breath. I have never been the aggressor, as everyone here knows, and I owe you NOTHING. You're lucky I don't have the time to sue you for your slanderous filth.

Stay away from me, and my posts, and stop with the filthy attacks. No one has ever written the filth on this forum, which you, Steve, LWW, UGO, continue to post here, relentlessly.

Stay Away from me, just as I stay away from YOU!....leave me out of your filth. </span>

LWW
03-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Why does someone who claims to simply want to be left alone by a group of people continue to stalk, provoke, and generally troll them?

LWW
03-15-2011, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

That goes on constantly.

It's been quite awhile since I have responded to any of the cabal directly ... largely because they have offered nothing worthy of response ... yet they continue to stalk me, you, UGO, Sev, and JohnnyD.

Sev
03-15-2011, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps you should consider taking responsibility for your own actions and relatively low bar you have set for yourself.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Perhaps you should take your own advice. No one has ever written a more offensive, slanderous post than your own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our
&gt;
&gt; isnt me.
&gt;
&gt;
</div></div> </span> </span>

Your the one who initiated this with all your personal attacks, insults, derisive commentary, vindictiveness and general obnoxiousness.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Really? Show me where I have attacked you, your family, made filthy insinuations about your sexuality? And YOU were slandering me before you ever came over here, on AZ, Along with LWW, Steve, UGO, all of you...

Show me where I ever went to another forum, and slandered you and your family! Here is a clue for you, having an opposing political view, does not equal any of the adjectives which you accuse me of, and nothing I have ever written here, comes close to your filthy posts. You have insulted others here, in the same manner, including Hondo, and Wolf.</span> </span>

So innocent virgin you are not. More like queen of the midden heap.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Another attack, with sesxual inuendo. You just can't help yourself, can you? I know that, which is the reason, why, as a general rule, I don't read your posts, nor do I respond to them...you should do likewise, with mine. </span> </span>

<span style="color: #990000">A turnaround? I'd like to see a turnaround around here. Since you came here, you, LWW, Steve, UGO, Eg, nothing has changed. You are all still stlking every one of my posts, with attacks and insults, while I ignore you. The only time I even see your filth, is when some else quotes it. I have no interest in communicating with you, at all. </span>

<span style="color: #990000">Perhaps YOU should pay attention, since YOU are the insulting attacker, who includes slanderous sexual inuendo in your attacks, not me. </span>

<span style="color: #990000">And a gentleman should be willing to accept a Lady's request, to get away, and stay away, and end his vicious slander and stalking behind every single one of her posts. </span>

<span style="color: #990000"> Don't hold your breath. I have never been the aggressor, as everyone here knows, and I owe you NOTHING. You're lucky I don't have the time to sue you for your slanderous filth.

Stay away from me, and my posts, and stop with the filthy attacks. No one has ever written the filth on this forum, which you, Steve, LWW, UGO, continue to post here, relentlessly.

Stay Away from me, just as I stay away from YOU!....leave me out of your filth. </span> </div></div>

OH piffle.
Your posts reek of antagonism and deliberate bating to get a response to those you condemn as being inferior.

JohnnyD
03-22-2011, 10:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that she hates Southerners, in general; the ones that are Bubbas, being an exception. While She usually posts something that is admittedly liberal/Democratic slanted, her so called hatred is in fact, just her attempts at replying in kind to the personal attacks, attempts at smearing, denigrating,insulting, and even threatening her.

How absurd can he get!

He wrote this:

</div></div>

&gt;
&gt; isnt me.
&gt;
</div></div>

G. </div></div> Why are you such a racist and bigot?
Are you lacking in parental skills too?
Thread after thread,post after post you cyberstalk the innocent others here with your filth like wolf.Are you two one in the same?People want to know.Think about how you embarrass yourself and the very few people around you.
Think and read your filthy posts before you submit them.
Why be a sinner forever,repent now.Ask forgiveness from the LORD.

The truth will set you free.Do not be afraid of the truth.Accept the truth.

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 12:25 AM
I don't believe the board needed to have you write the same post twice

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:19 AM
As is typical, the cabal baits and insults people until they get a response in kind ... they then immediately shift in victim status.

Qtec
03-23-2011, 04:49 AM
Amazing.

Your whole post is 100% OPINION but somehow you think its fact?

Amazing!

Q