PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tournament: Brady B...please read.

rackmup
09-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Rackmup will not be making the trip. It came down to priorities: Spend the money to go to the Open OR spend the money to have my daughter visit me for a week.

Sorry but she wins that one every time.

Good luck to those making the trip and I will hope to hear good stuff when you all return.

Regards,

Ken

Kato
09-10-2002, 11:36 AM
Bummer. Nice to see your priorities are straight though.

Kato~~~the priority less one.

Brian in VA
09-10-2002, 11:46 AM
Sorry you won't be there but you're making the right choice. My kids come first, too. I'm looking forward to meeting all the CCBers in attendance.
Hope you have a good week with your daughter, Ken.
Brian

rackmup
09-10-2002, 11:46 AM
Kato,

You are one person I wanted to meet (I figured we could cause a little havoc.) Hit 'em good my friend.

Regards,

Ken

rackmup
09-10-2002, 11:48 AM
There will be other opportunities, besides, ask those who have met me and you'll discover that it's not really a big deal.

Regards,

Ken

Rich R.
09-10-2002, 11:57 AM
You could bring your daughter to the U.S. Open. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

We'll miss you.

Rich R.

Kato
09-10-2002, 11:57 AM
Kenny, as long as we have breath we can reak havoc. I think it's terrific that you'd do that for your daughter. I know you're all about family (and jump shots) and I appreciate it.

Kato~~~thinking maybe Vegas in May?

John in NH
09-10-2002, 11:59 AM
Hi Ken,

Sorry you will not be at the CCB tournament/US Open, family is more important, was looking forward to meeting the man behind those great posts, best wishes for a great family get together,

Regards,

John

09-10-2002, 12:14 PM

SPetty
09-10-2002, 12:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> Maybe would could make a CCB tournament in Texas someday. <hr></blockquote>That is definitely doing to happen some day, and I know just the place!

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=34532&amp; page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=2

rackmup
09-10-2002, 12:37 PM
Vegas in May could definitely happen. I just moved from Vegas-to-Phoenix-to-Texas (all in the past 18 months!) and have friends there. I can get a great deal at a prominent strip Hotel/Resort through one of them.

Whaddayathink? Maybe it could be a "West-Coast CCB Invitational" gathering. Maybe RIP could help with the organizational aspects of it (I think he lives in Vegas?)

Hmmm...Vegas in May...let me clear my calender now.

Regards,

Ken

09-10-2002, 08:25 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what happens in Vegas in May? And why couldn't you have your reunion in Virginia Beach, Ken? Lorri, Ken and Kato = Trouble to the third! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif
Oh well, May is my birth month, perhaps I'll get a trip?!

Kato
09-10-2002, 09:08 PM
Isn't that when they hold the BCA's? I don't know, I just thought that was the time.

Kato~~~the Great Unknowing One

Brady_Behrman
09-10-2002, 09:49 PM
Thank You and Have a GREAT TIME! Don't worry, you'll hear all about it! I have recently learned how important family and especcially kids are. I have two Little Girls and can relate. Luckily I see mine daily.

Life is ALL ABOUT YOUR KIDS! Can't wait until I can devote more time to mine...The smiles, The talk Backs, Hide and go seek, Peeing in thebed, ITS ALL GREAT!!!!

Hailey Elizabeth Behrman 3 Years Old going on 19..Ask TOM in Cincy..He's seen her running around the pool table via Internet Cam! lol

Hannah Reese Behrman 6 Months! Starting to Crawl..

I LOVE THEM
Thanks,
Brady Behrman

09-11-2002, 02:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Rackmup will not be making the trip...

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>

We all know the real reason, Ken

The ccb tournament is not sanctioned by the UPA /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

maybe next year /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif BS

MikeM
09-11-2002, 07:14 AM
Now THAT's funny!

MM

jjinfla
09-11-2002, 07:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> Thank You and Have a GREAT TIME! Don't worry, you'll hear all about it! I have recently learned how important family and especcially kids are. I have two Little Girls and can relate. Luckily I see mine daily.

Life is ALL ABOUT YOUR KIDS! Can't wait until I can devote more time to mine...The smiles, The talk Backs, Hide and go seek, Peeing in thebed, ITS ALL GREAT!!!!

Hailey Elizabeth Behrman 3 Years Old going on 19..Ask TOM in Cincy..He's seen her running around the pool table via Internet Cam! lol

Hannah Reese Behrman 6 Months! Starting to Crawl..

I LOVE THEM
Thanks,
Brady Behrman <hr></blockquote>

Now that is the real Brady. A real person that we can all relate to. Your idea of having a roast of the players is brilliant and should prove to be a great success plus allow the pros to relieve some of their tension. Wishing you success at the Open. And perhaps in the future you can have special tournaments where you sign up the pros to play. And maybe even turn it into a spectator sport. If you can do that then the time will come when the pros will be paid just to show up and will not have to pay to enter a tournament. Wouldn't that be novel? Jake~~~hope you allow the pros to sign cue balls and cue cases and maybe even set up a signing booth where they can sit and sign stuff and charge whatever they feel they are worth.