PDA

View Full Version : a few random thoughts

hondo
03-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I have to admit that the weasel's vicious crusade against me is taking its toll.
In real life, I'd just kick his little weasel ass, make him cry, and he would stay away from me.
Here he has the protection of anonymity.

I thought our new leader would speak out and try to salvage what's left of this pathetic forum.
Instead he encourages the weasel to continue his bleatings.

Only one poster on the right has spoken out for my benefit and that has been Ugotda7.
The rest of you carry on as if it isn't happening.

I even offered to give him what he wanted if he gave up one thing but he refuses.

I will continue to post if he stays out of my threads.
The minute he starts I will exit.
If it continues I'll simply take a leave of absence.

I know that dub and sev seem to crave my participation
and perhaps they will try to calm the weasel down.

The fact that the mod allows this non-stop harassment to go on shows that he is unfit to be the mod and should resign immediately.

There are a few things in my life that I feel were worthwhile
and this vile weasel has attacked all of them.

The fact that LWW, Sev, and Pooltchr will not intervene and say enough is enough says much about who they are.

Yes, LWW, you are the king. Of what?
If you were a real man, a decent man, a Christian man, you
would try to get the weasel to stop.

When I defended Christ in the one forum, the weasel agreed with CC that there is no God.
When I quoted Jesus, he called me a liar.

His hate for me consumes him.
I no longer think this is sev. Punter, perhaps?
Who the fuk knows? ( Hey, punter said it and didn't get banned or even warned) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
Certainly he is some psycho who hates my guts.

I asked my wife if I should post my personal information and she said absolutely not.
She asked me if I thought he would stop and I said no.

So, I'll try to post a while longer if something interests me.
If he continues, I'll just leave and re-emerge later perhaps.

Is everybody happy?

ugotda7
03-14-2011, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't post meaningful personal info either....so you not doing so isn't unreasonable at all.

And I think the stolen valor thing was ridiculous from the start and continues to be very uncalled for. I think I'm far from alone in this sentiment.

Look, in the end all of this silly little gamesmanship in this or any other forum really doesn't matter. Who you are and those who know you are the ones that matter...me and rest of us who are merely words on a screen can't really affect that and in the end are meaningless.

hondo
03-14-2011, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't post meaningful personal info either....so you not doing so isn't unreasonable at all.

And I think the stolen valor thing was ridiculous from the start and continues to be very uncalled for. I think I'm far from alone in this sentiment.

Look, in the end all of this silly little gamesmanship in this or any other forum really doesn't matter. Who you are and those who know you are the ones that matter...me and rest of us who are merely words on a screen can't really affect that and in the end are meaningless. </div></div>

A good post, but the fact remains that you are the only one from the right who has spoken out against what he's doing.
It is appreciated.

sack316
03-14-2011, 03:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Only one poster on the right has spoken out for my benefit and that has been Ugotda7.
</div></div>

Hondo I have spoken for your benefit numerous times in the past, and am personally happy to have you here as I always have been.

That said, you also know my feelings when the personal and petty bleck gets dragged onto this forum... and for some time I have simply just skimmed over all of that stuff not even paying attention to it. So I hope you know any lack of support from me is not a personal thing, but simply me not paying attention to any of that stuff. Nor will I start reading it again... as I said before it's not worth my time nor is it worth yours (that goes for you as well as anybody else involved).

It's pointless. We're supposed to be grown folks on here. Obviously some topics become heated and from time to time things will slip into threads. That's actually OK, we all can lose it sometimes. But what goes on here in recent memory is not that type of situation at all.

Obviously I can't sit here and say who does what or who instigates more/less or anything like that because I'm not reading it. But I did want you to know why you haven't seen this righty chime in on any of it. I've always liked and respected you Hondo, still do, and always will.

Sack

pooltchr
03-14-2011, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The fact that LWW, Sev, and Pooltchr will not intervene and say enough is enough says much about who they are.

</div></div>

First of all, it is not my place to "intervene". I am not the moderator of the forum, just a participant.

Yes, I think some of the repetitive nonsense type posting is quite unnecessary, and adds nothing to the forum. So I usually scroll past them, the same way I scroll past the rants from your queen when I realize that there is nothing new in her posts.

And while you haven't been doing it lately, you have to admit that you have done similar things in the past yourself.

Relentless repetition of the same thing by anyone is annoying. And I wish the mods would pay a little more attention sometimes, but that is not the case.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 04:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to admit that the weasel's vicious crusade against me is taking its toll.
In real life, I'd just kick his little weasel ass, make him cry, and he would stay away from me.

I thought our new leader would speak out and try to salvage what's left of this pathetic forum.

I even offered to give him what he wanted if he gave up one thing but he refuses.

The fact that the mod allows this non-stop harassment to go on shows that he is unfit to be the mod and should resign immediately.

When I defended Christ in the one forum, the weasel agreed with CC that there is no God.

Who the fuk knows? ( Hey, punter said it and didn't get banned or even warned) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

I asked my wife if I should post my personal information and she said absolutely not.

Is everybody happy? </div></div>pm me.

Gayle in MD
03-14-2011, 04:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to admit that the weasel's vicious crusade against me is taking its toll.

Is everybody happy? </div></div>

I'm not from the right, friend, but the constant stalking and insulting posts, by Pooltchr, LWW, Sev, Ugo, and the rest of the RW nutjobs, is disgusting.

I really wish you would put them all on ignore. None of them good enough to shine your shoes! Not a one!

We who know you, know that you are a good and honest man. That's far more than could ever be said about the kind of people who stalk, slander and insult others viciously, non stop, on TWO internet forums.

If you do leave, and come back, I hope you put them all on ignore, and keep them there.

Love,
Gayle

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to admit that the weasel's vicious crusade against me is taking its toll.

Is everybody happy? </div></div>pm me. </div></div>You see h the people i hang with and myself have earned the hard way anything that we have.We resent people that lie and steal VALOR from the real MILITARY.I could care less who sides with you or doesn't the point is i caught you in a major lie.I offered thru a pm before i ever posted about this.AS usual you wanted to whine and lie.WEll you asked for it and you got it.BUSTED,simple as that.
YOUR A DISGRACE.

STOLEN VALOR ACT-Pretendors,Liars,Frauds.

ugotda7
03-14-2011, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to admit that the weasel's vicious crusade against me is taking its toll.

Is everybody happy? </div></div>

I'm not from the right, friend, but the constant stalking and insulting posts, by Pooltchr, LWW, Sev, Ugo, and the rest of the RW nutjobs, is disgusting.

I really wish you would put them all on ignore. None of them are good enough to shine your shoes! Not a one!

We who know you, know that you are a good and honest man. That's far more could ever be said about people who stalk, slander and insult others viciously, non stop, on internet forums.

If you do leave, and come back, I hope you put them all on ignore, and keep them there.

Love,
Gayle </div></div>

Reading is fundamental....or in your case mental.
<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">
RED!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

PO.........................?

JohnnyD
03-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Furthermore let me remind you that YOU are the one that posts that you were a VN VET.NO one asked you.YOU Bring it up.Also on another forum YOU brought it up several times and when asked there about your UNIT and YEAR YOU DISAPPEAR!I seen the same pattern here and called you on it and YOU FAILED.So when you tell a story involving me it better be the truth.GOT IT!

The STOLEN VALOR ACT means something to me because it protects the dignity and integrity of those that really did serve.Only a few here know about integrity and dignity.So go whine about the truth now.

Gayle in MD
03-14-2011, 05:52 PM
I'd appreciate it if you would stop stalking me on this site.

I read where Hondo quoted you:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look, in the end all of this silly little gamesmanship in this or any other forum really doesn't matter. </div></div>

You write this, yet you post one offensive post after another behind my posts, and in my threads.

Do you really think your behavior is admirable.

Is it not what one could easily call, "silly little gamesmansip?" Yours, Sev's, LWW's, Pooltchr's, Johnny D's?

pooltchr
03-14-2011, 05:54 PM
It's funny how you can complain about others, and fail to see how you, yourself, are one of the worst offenders on the board.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-14-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm a little bit new to this part of the board (9 or 10 years at least on the other forum), so the back story here eludes me.

However, the puzzle is filling in a bit, piece by piece. Sounds ugly, and I always wonder what Rodney King wondered. But the answer always seems to be 'no.' Too bad.

ugotda7
03-14-2011, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd appreciate it if you would stop stalking me on this site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look, in the end all of this silly little gamesmanship in this or any other forum really doesn't matter. </div></div>

You write this, yet you post one offensive post after another behind my posts, and in my threads.

Is it not what one could easily call, "silly little gamesmansip?" Yours, Sev's, LWW's, Pooltchr's, Johnny D's?

</div></div>

This really is just too precious....and the irony is off the charts.

TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PO.....................?

hondo
03-14-2011, 08:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Hondo I have spoken for your benefit numerous times in the past, and am personally happy to have you here as I always have been.

That said, you also know my feelings when the personal and petty bleck gets dragged onto this forum... and for some time I have simply just skimmed over all of that stuff not even paying attention to it. So I hope you know any lack of support from me is not a personal thing, but simply me not paying attention to any of that stuff. Nor will I start reading it again... as I said before it's not worth my time nor is it worth yours (that goes for you as well as anybody else involved).

It's pointless. We're supposed to be grown folks on here. Obviously some topics become heated and from time to time things will slip into threads. That's actually OK, we all can lose it sometimes. But what goes on here in recent memory is not that type of situation at all.

Obviously I can't sit here and say who does what or who instigates more/less or anything like that because I'm not reading it. But I did want you to know why you haven't seen this righty chime in on any of it. I've always liked and respected you Hondo, still do, and always will.

Sack </div></div>

Thank you. I do feel that the 3 who might possibly get him to stop are either silent( sev and jennings) or egg him on( lww).
He has destroyed what's left of this forum.

hondo
03-14-2011, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

First of all, it is not my place to "intervene". I am not the moderator of the forum, just a participant.

Yes, I think some of the repetitive nonsense type posting is quite unnecessary, and adds nothing to the forum. So I usually scroll past them, the same way I scroll past the rants from your queen when I realize that there is nothing new in her posts.

And while you haven't been doing it lately, you have to admit that you have done similar things in the past yourself.

Relentless repetition of the same thing by anyone is annoying. And I wish the mods would pay a little more attention sometimes, but that is not the case.

Steve </div></div>

And yet you make it your place to criticise others who you feel make pointless posts yet no one has abused it to the point the weasel has.
Bloody hypocrite!

hondo
03-14-2011, 08:25 PM
One down and 2 to go. You win, "Christian." I assume you want me gone.

Sev
03-14-2011, 09:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't post meaningful personal info either....so you not doing so isn't unreasonable at all.

Look, in the end all of this silly little gamesmanship in this or any other forum really doesn't matter. Who you are and those who know you are the ones that matter...me and rest of us who are merely words on a screen can't really affect that and in the end are meaningless. </div></div>

A good post, but the fact remains that you are the only one from the right who has spoken out against what he's doing.
It is appreciated. </div></div>

I have never made fun of your service Hondo. Its not something I ever do to any serviceman or woman.
As you may recall I tendered you an apology the one time when you took something amiss that I had said concerning the matter.

As far as what JohnnyD is doing I dont know the cause but it appears you have seriously irritated somebody. Over all I believe its a bit over the top.

The one silver lining is that you now realize its not me. As I have told you in the past Hondo I dont have anything against you. Its just fun to bust your balls on occasion just like you do mine.

Hope you can find a way to resolve the issue.

PS.

I'll take my $10,000 in large denominations if you please. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
03-14-2011, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd appreciate it if you would stop stalking me on this site.

</div></div>

More sniveling.
You had no problem bandying about insult after insult not so long ago. As a matter of fact you still do it on a daily basis but poorly disguise it in your long winded rambling posts.

Sev
03-14-2011, 10:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a little bit new to this part of the board (9 or 10 years at least on the other forum), so the back story here eludes me.

However, the puzzle is filling in a bit, piece by piece. Sounds ugly, and I always wonder what Rodney King wondered. But the answer always seems to be 'no.' Too bad. </div></div>

Its a long sorted tail that goes back years. It comes with a lot of laughs as well as anguish.
Its a tragic comedy that Shakespeare would be proud of.

hondo
03-15-2011, 05:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't post meaningful personal info either....so you not doing so isn't unreasonable at all.

I have never made fun of your service Hondo. Its not something I ever do to any serviceman or woman.
As you may recall I tendered you an apology the one time when you took something amiss that I had said concerning the matter.

As far as what JohnnyD is doing I dont know the cause but it appears you have seriously irritated somebody. Over all I believe its a bit over the top.

The one silver lining is that you now realize its not me. As I have told you in the past Hondo I dont have anything against you. Its just fun to bust your balls on occasion just like you do mine.

PS.

I'll take my $10,000 in large denominations if you please. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

Most of my friends who served rarely discuss it.
I did an extra tour mainly because of a woman to be honest and that ended badly for me.
As you know I rarely say anything and when I do, I usually regret it.
I have come to believe you're not the weasel mainly because I can't believe you hate me as badly as he does.

I'm starting to wonder if he does know me personally.
Maybe I screwed his wife or mother or both.

I'm the real Slim Shady.

hondo
03-15-2011, 05:26 AM
As for the money, get it from the weasel.
He owes me 40 large on the teacher bet.

LWW
03-15-2011, 05:42 AM
I see that the hawgs are rolling in the slop with glee.

Sev
03-15-2011, 06:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't post meaningful personal info either....so you not doing so isn't unreasonable at all.

PS.

</div></div>

Most of my friends who served rarely discuss it.
I did an extra tour mainly because of a woman to be honest and that ended badly for me.
As you know I rarely say anything and when I do, I usually regret it.
I have come to believe you're not the weasel mainly because I can't believe you hate me as badly as he does.

I'm starting to wonder if he does know me personally.
Maybe I screwed his wife or mother or both.

I'm the real Slim Shady. </div></div>

Hondo I have never hated you. You just have a habit of taking a good natured ribbing to heart and then going over the cliff with it. I guess the "personal amusement" part on your end has taken a hit lately.

I am aware of the woman you lost over there. That is truly very sad. I can only imagine the pain that caused you. Vietnam was rough on our GI's in more ways than the effects of combat.

As for the last if that is the case. It comes with the territory.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

And yet you make it your place to criticise others who you feel make pointless posts yet no one has abused it to the point the weasel has.
Bloody hypocrite! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the same way I scroll past the rants from your queen when I realize that there is nothing new in her posts.
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>He scrolls past! LMAO! I can't post even an article, without one of his attacks!

What a total Hypocrite.

He slanders me here, and goes over to AZ and slanders me there, and stalks every single one of my posts.

STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY POSTS STEVE! YOU ARE STALKING EVERY SiNGLE ONE OF THEM, AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS! DO YOU THINK WE ARE BLIND!

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. YOU, LWW, UGO, EG, SEV, JOHHNY D. ARE THE VICIOUS STALKERS

</span>

Total ignore, is the way we should all handle these guys. If others didn't quote them, I wouldn't see anything but their names under every single one of my posts.

And to UGO! YES, I DO IGNORE YOU AND THE REST FOR THE MOST PART. HOW MANY OF YOUR CHILDISH STALKING POSTS HAVE I NEVER RESPONDED TO AT ALL! YOU STALK ME RELENTLESSLY. GROW UP!

Sev
03-15-2011, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the same way I scroll past the rants from your queen when I realize that there is nothing new in her posts.
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>He scrolls past! LMAO! I can't post even an article, without one of his attacks!

What a total Hypocrite.

He slanders me here, and goes over to AZ and slanders me there, and stalks every single one of my posts.

STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY POSTS STEVE! YOU ARE STALKING EVERY SiNGLE ONE OF THEM, AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS! DO YOU THINK WE ARE BLIND!

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. YOU, LWW, UGO, EG, SEV, JOHHNY D. ARE THE VICIOUS STALKERS

</span>

Total ignore, is the way we should all handle these guys. If others didn't quote them, I wouldn't see anything but their names under every single one of my posts.

And to UGO! YES, I DO IGNORE YOU AND THE REST FOR THE MOST PART. HOW MANY OF YOUR CHILDISH STALKING POSTS HAVE I NEVER RESPONDED TO AT ALL! YOU STALK ME RELENTLESSLY. GROW UP! </div></div>

Perhaps we're just your "Mad Maiden in Maryland Fan Club".

Or perhaps its just because so few people post on this forum and your relentless posting opens the opportunity to comment for those of us online at the time.

It doesn't take an intellectual genius to figure it out.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

What a total Hypocrite.

</span>

And to UGO! YES, I DO IGNORE YOU AND THE REST FOR THE MOST PART. HOW MANY OF YOUR CHILDISH STALKING POSTS HAVE I NEVER RESPONDED TO AT ALL! YOU STALK ME RELENTLESSLY. GROW UP! </div></div>

Or perhaps its just because so few people post on this forum and your relentless posting opens the opportunity to comment for those of us online at the time.

It doesn't take an intellectual genius to figure it out. </div></div>

I doesn't take an intellectual genius to figure out that your posts are among the most viciousm, filthy post that have ever been posted on this forum, annd you don't stop here, you go to AZ, and post the same filthy attacks against me, YOU STEVE LWW UGO ALL DO IT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=30236&Number=313518#Post313518

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember reading that piece of garbage, probably the most insulting
post ever made on our board, but just run of the mill for azb.
So, it makes one wonder how you, Hondo, and I received suspensions,
while this pos got a free pass. I wish I had copied and saved some of
their other gems, that apparently are overlooked by Herr "Vilson"
I just turned on the TV and caught a few minutes of some
TVevangelist....who somehow worked the story of the legendary Marine
sniper, Carlos into his sermon. After Carlos killed an equally famous
enemy sniper...when they found the body, they discovered that he had
shot him through the eyepiece of his own sniper rifle......which meant
that he was scoping Carlos at the same time, but Carlos got the shot
off first.
The "corollary" ....Satan has his eye on you.
And Mike Howerton has his eye on us......jackD

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 1:11 AM, &lt;Shadyq@aol.com&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; ________________________________
&gt; From: Shadyq@aol.com
&gt; To: Shadyq@aol.com
&gt; Sent: 12/6/2010 4:15:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
&gt; Subj: sev&apos;s common pot
&gt;
&gt; Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our
&gt; local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
&gt; The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release
&gt; some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like
&gt; tossing a hot dog down a hallway.
&gt;
&gt; As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it
&gt; isnt me.
&gt; If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you
&gt; would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys
&gt; having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and
&gt; stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not
&gt; that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me
&gt; seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself
&gt; or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she
&gt; should dump her old man and start clam digging.
&gt; The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and
&gt; you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I
&gt; am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists
&gt; on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion
&gt; is at its base deserving of derision.
&gt;
&gt; So basically bite me Hondo.
&gt;
</div></div>

What kind of person posts this filthy crap!

Stay away from me, and my threads. You guys fool no one with your BS denials of your own filthy, stalking poss....

This latest vicious lie and attack on Hondo by the so called "Christian" FAKE, shows plenty about all of you.\

Now back on ignore, for you. You don't deserve to be posting here at all, after you have continued with your filth, over and over, when I almost never even acknowledge you even exist.

G.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd appreciate it if you would stop stalking me on this site.

</div></div>

More sniveling.
You had no problem bandying about insult after insult not so long ago. As a matter of fact you still do it on a daily basis but poorly disguise it in your long winded rambling posts. </div></div>

You don't have to read my posts, and in fact, I don't usually read yours, because they are full of filth.

Just say away from me, and my posts. YOU are the stalker.

Not me. I don't write this kind of filth on here about others. What sort of person does?

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=30236&Number=313518#Post313518

I remember reading that piece of garbage, probably the most insulting
off first.

&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our
&gt; some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like
&gt;
&gt; isnt me.
&gt; If you want to run your jib that's fine. However it would be nice if you
&gt; would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys
&gt; stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not
&gt; seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself
&gt; or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if that's the case she
&gt; you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I
&gt; am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists
&gt; on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion
&gt;
&gt;

Sev
03-15-2011, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

What a total Hypocrite.

</span>

I doesn't take an intellectual genius to figure out that your posts are among the most viciousm, filthy post that have ever been posted on this forum, annd you don't stop here, you go to AZ, and post the same filthy attacks against me, YOU STEVE LWW UGO ALL DO IT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember reading that piece of garbage, probably the most insulting
off first.

&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; isnt me.
&gt;
&gt;
</div></div>

Stay away from me, and my threads. You guys fool no one with your BS denials of your own filthy, stalking poss....

This latest vicious lie and attack on Hondo by the so called "Christian" FAKE, shows plenty about all of you.\

Now back on ignore, for you. You don't deserve to be posting here at all, after you have continued with your filth, over and over, when I almost never even acknowledge you even exist.

G.

</div></div>

Now you've hurt my wittle feelings.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 07:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

What a total Hypocrite.

</span>

off first.

&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; isnt me.
&gt;
&gt;
</div></div>

G.

</div></div>

Now you've hurt my wittle feelings.
</div></div>

That's a good one, I've hurt YOUR feelings! This, after you have stalked and insulted me for years, here and on AZ.

Why am I not surprised at that resonse. I surely didn't expect an apology, after you have posted vicious, slanderous statements about me, and relentless sexual insinuations, several of them just today.

Just stay away from me and my posts, and I will be more than happy to do the same, as I have told all of you, all along. do it for the sake of the forum in general, if you can't do it out of common decency..

G.

Sev
03-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Sorry you feel that way Gayle.

However your the one who initiated this with all your personal attacks, insults, derisive commentary, vindictiveness and general obnoxiousness. So innocent virgin you are not. More like queen of the midden heap.
Acting aghast about a turnaround you didn't anticipate is disingenuous and falls on deaf ears.

Perhaps you should pay attention to Soflasnapper. While he and I disagree on subject matter he conducts himself with general politeness.
A lady should be able to do so with little problem. However it appears to be something that is beyond your grasp at the moment.

I am due an apology for your previous transgressions against me.

hondo
03-15-2011, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see that the hawgs are rolling in the slop with glee. </div></div>

Yep, easy to see why you got the boot.
Trolling and agitating, Godzilla.

hondo
03-15-2011, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry you feel that way Gayle.

However your the one who initiated this with all your personal attacks, insults, derisive commentary, vindictiveness and general obnoxiousness. So innocent virgin you are not. More like queen of the midden heap.
Acting aghast about a turnaround you didn't anticipate is disingenuous and falls on deaf ears.

Perhaps you should pay attention to Soflasnapper. While he and I disagree on subject matter he conducts himself with general politeness.
A lady should be able to do so with little problem. However it appears to be something that is beyond your grasp at the moment.

</div></div>

I just don't understand why you have to make those filthy sexual innuendoes towards her constantly.
A gentleman wouldn't do that.
Show a little class.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry you feel that way Gayle.

However your the one who initiated this with all your personal attacks, insults, derisive commentary, vindictiveness and general obnoxiousness.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>My opinions are derisive commentary, according to your side of the isle. Name one thing I do, in my posting style, that you and your buddies don't do, just one! In your view, anyone who doesn't buy into your belief sysem, is derisive and vindictive! Typical misogynistic view, I might add.

Show me one post, where I make filthy insinuations about another person's sexual life, or family members, just one!

Show me where I have stalked your posts, non stop, while you did not respond, and ignored me....you can't, because YOU are the relentless, cyberstalking attacker, not me, YOU.

My posts are long??? Everyone here posts long posts when they wish. You'd prefer I make twenty posts, like your friend LWW, to myself, with one line in each one? You are truly a joke, to me, I couldn't care less about yur opinions...but I do care about the slander that your side fills up this forum with.

</span> </span>

So innocent virgin you are not. More like queen of the midden heap.

<span style="color: #990000"> More insults...with a sexual connotation, just as I point out, and you fail to address. </span>

<span style="color: #990000"> A turnaround? What turnaround? Disingenuous? I'm disingenuous because of your vicious personal attacks, after every single pot I make? That's a good one. Tell that to your crew, who do the same thing you do. </span>

<span style="color: #990000">AS do I when I am debating with someone who can do so without continuous attacks, and with other than people unlike you, becuase you post slander, of which there is proof in this thread, AND on AZ, and throughout your time here. While I have chosen to not respond to you, or Steve, or UGO, or LWW....we all know of you constanly stalk, and attack, in fact, you were slandering me on AZ, before you ever came here... </span>

<span style="color: #990000">Again, insults, and no apology for your own slander....I have never written slanderous insinuations, Lies!!! No posts from me with filthy insinuations, about your family, your sex life, nor about any of the other RW attacker's. You guys are the antagonists, when I do write anything about you to others, it is about your reneltless stalking, and the insults which you all write, about me, which I see quoted on other people's posts....</span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Don't hold your breath! You are obviously the antagonizers, as I don't follow your posts, as a rule, with vicious insults, inuendo and personal attacks....You should have been banned for the post I quoted..... And since you find my posts so offensive, why do you read every single one of them, and then follow up with another attack??? That goes for all of you AZers, and Steve, and EG., who chimed right in with you....I don't do that. Stay away from me, and my posts, and stay out of my threads....IF YOU WERE A GENTLEMAN, YOU'D RESPECT MY WISHES...BUT THEN A GENTLEMAN, WOULDN'T HAVE WRITTEN THE FILTH YOU HAVE WRITTEN ON THIS FORUM, IN THE FIRST PLACE!

G.</span></span>

pooltchr
03-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Perhaps it would happen if the poster in question acted a little more like a lady and showed some class.

Steve

hondo
03-15-2011, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps it would happen if the poster in question acted a little more like a lady and showed some class.

Steve </div></div>

No, I don't think that would make any difference.
You and your buddies are what you are.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps it would happen if the poster in question acted a little more like a lady and showed some class.

Steve </div></div>

No, I don't think that would make any difference.
You and your buddies are what you are. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">What a crock! And a Gentleman, starts a sentence with "When a woman spreads her legs..." I suppose????

I've asked Steve, many times, to stay away from my posts. He lies, and says he scrolls on by, IF ONLY! He stalks every single post I write on this forum, and we all know it.

They are all addicted to everything I write. They slander us here, and then they go over to AZ and slander us there...

Sickos!

Repulsive!</span>

Sev
03-15-2011, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry you feel that way Gayle.

However your the one who initiated this with all your personal attacks, insults, derisive commentary, vindictiveness and general obnoxiousness.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>My opinions are derisive commentary, according to your side of the isle. Name one thing I do, in my posting style, that you and your buddies don't do, just one! In your view, anyone who doesn't buy into your belief sysem, is derisive and vindictive! Typical misogynistic view, I might add.

Show me one post, where I make filthy insinuations about another person's sexual life, or family members, just one!

Show me where I have stalked your posts, non stop, while you did not respond, and ignored me....you can't, because YOU are the relentless, cyberstalking attacker, not me, YOU.

My posts are long??? Everyone here posts long posts when they wish. You'd prefer I make twenty posts, like your friend LWW, to myself, with one line in each one? You are truly a joke, to me, I couldn't care less about yur opinions...but I do care about the slander that your side fills up this forum with.

</span> </span>

<span style="color: #990000"> More insults...with a sexual connotation, just as I point out, and you fail to address. </span>

<span style="color: #990000"> A turnaround? What turnaround? Disingenuous? I'm disingenuous because of your vicious personal attacks, after every single pot I make? That's a good one. Tell that to your crew, who do the same thing you do. </span>

<span style="color: #990000">AS do I when I am debating with someone who can do so without continuous attacks, and with other than people unlike you, becuase you post slander, of which there is proof in this thread, AND on AZ, and throughout your time here. While I have chosen to not respond to you, or Steve, or UGO, or LWW....we all know of you constanly stalk, and attack, in fact, you were slandering me on AZ, before you ever came here... </span>

<span style="color: #990000">Again, insults, and no apology for your own slander....I have never written slanderous insinuations, Lies!!! No posts from me with filthy insinuations, about your family, your sex life, nor about any of the other RW attacker's. You guys are the antagonists, when I do write anything about you to others, it is about your reneltless stalking, and the insults which you all write, about me, which I see quoted on other people's posts....</span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Don't hold your breath! You are obviously the antagonizers, as I don't follow your posts, as a rule, with vicious insults, inuendo and personal attacks....You should have been banned for the post I quoted..... And since you find my posts so offensive, why do you read every single one of them, and then follow up with another attack??? That goes for all of you AZers, and Steve, and EG., who chimed right in with you....I don't do that. Stay away from me, and my posts, and stay out of my threads....IF YOU WERE A GENTLEMAN, YOU'D RESPECT MY WISHES...BUT THEN A GENTLEMAN, WOULDN'T HAVE WRITTEN THE FILTH YOU HAVE WRITTEN ON THIS FORUM, IN THE FIRST PLACE!

G.</span></span> </div></div>

I guess you dont pay attention to what you are typing when your dainty little fingers are caressing your key board.
Day after day you print tripe that is antagonistic and an affront
to anybody that does not agree with your perspective. You cast a large net and paint with a broad brush and not only make aspersions on the general population but members of this forum as well.

We all see what your are doing. So dont play coy or even attempt to fain innocence or victimhood.
Your histrionics and lies about those that dont follow your agenda are a wonder to behold.
If you wish to have a civil conversation then present yourself in a manner that promotes it rather than in one that is deliberately antagonistic and promotes confrontation.

LWW
03-15-2011, 09:13 AM
That's what elitists do.

That's why I so seldom respond directly to their collective hate. If you have noticed. the less I respond to them directly ... the more obsessed they become with myself, my life, my post count, and everything about me.

The stalking continues.

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 09:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry you feel that way Gayle.

</span> </span>

</div></div>

G.</span></span> </div></div>

I guess you dont pay attention to what you are typing when your dainty little fingers are caressing your key board.
Day after day you print tripe that is antagonistic and an affront
to anybody that does not agree with your perspective. You cast a large net and paint with a broad brush and not only make aspersions on the general population but members of this forum as well.

We all see what your are doing. So dont play coy or even attempt to fain innocence or victimhood.
Your histrionics and lies about those that dont follow your agenda are a wonder to behold.
If you wish to have a civil conversation then present yourself in a manner that promotes it rather than in one that is deliberately antagonistic and promotes confrontation.

</div></div>

This is my last post in response to your comfortable delusions regarding who is stalking whom, and who is slandering whom.

STAY OUT OF MY THREADS, AND STOP THE CYBERSTALKING OF EVERY POST I WRITE, SLANDERING MYSELF, AND MY FAMILY!

YOU ARE NOW BACK ON TOTAL IGNORE. I HOPE MY FRIENDS HERE WILL NOT QUOTE YOUR SLANDER INSIDE OF MY THREADS. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN YOU, YOUR OPINIONS, NOR ANY OF YOUR FILTHY COMMENTARY. IMO YOU ARE NOT WELL.

G.

Sev
03-15-2011, 09:30 AM
OMG!!! So your going to run away??
Perhaps your finding you cant defend the indefensible???

Any time you actually wish to have a civil discussion all you have to do is play the part.

As far as not being well. According to you anybody that does not fit into your template is not well. So at the very least I have a lot of company.

LWW
03-15-2011, 09:58 AM
At least you didn't get the infamous:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STFU</div></div>

You must be the fair haired child so to speak.

Sev
03-15-2011, 10:36 AM
I guess so.

LWW
03-15-2011, 10:47 AM
The obscenity and hate which spew from the cabal's collective keyboards is appalling.

Sev
03-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Being in denial can often over power ones clarity of thought.

JohnnyD
03-22-2011, 10:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The obscenity and hate which spew from the cabal's collective keyboards is appalling. </div></div>
Thanks for trying to clean up the filth on this site.We all appreciate your efforts.
Since you were voted in here as #1 BEST POSTER the membership has increased like never before.Keep up the great job.

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 12:55 AM
and he wants HER to apologize? To who....Sev or JohnnyD?

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:24 AM
Thank you JohnnyD.