PDA

View Full Version : The Test !!!!

wolfdancer
03-15-2011, 01:30 AM
I have signed up to take the test at "The Political Compass",but as I am on my second glass of Glenfiddich. I am putting it off till the morrow comes...I had hoped to reach the same level of political acuity that a member here has attained drinking this, but so far it ain't happening

pooltchr
03-15-2011, 06:20 AM
I don't understand. It worked for Teddy Kennedy!!!!!

Steve

Sev
03-15-2011, 06:23 AM
You have to be approaching a bridge while getting a hummer for the Kennedy effect.

wolfdancer
03-15-2011, 03:31 PM
I saw a different Ted Kennedy then he became in his latter years.
I used to pass by him daily,in the Boston Commons; me, on my way to my civilian Coast Guard job, he, on his way to work as an ass't Boston D.A.
Relatively young, slim, with the Kennedy good looks back then, He was well liked, well respected in those days; and early on in his political career, a champion for the disenfranchised, especially the elderly, of which I iz one now.
It was only in his later years that he became "Bubba, the Hut"
and the Chappaquiddick Incident...unforgivable

wolfdancer
03-16-2011, 01:24 AM
I got confused....it's Jabba, the Hut....but Bubba seemed to work, also

LWW
03-16-2011, 04:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and the Chappaquiddick Incident...unforgivable
</div></div>

I commend you for having the courage to say that.

So many leftists still attempt to explain away Teddy's treachery.

BRAVO!

Soflasnapper
03-18-2011, 01:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw a different Ted Kennedy then he became in his latter years.
I used to pass by him daily,in the Boston Commons; me, on my way to my civilian Coast Guard job, he, on his way to work as an ass't Boston D.A.
Relatively young, slim, with the Kennedy good looks back then, He was well liked, well respected in those days; and early on in his political career, a champion for the disenfranchised, especially the elderly, of which I iz one now.
</div></div>

Based on forensics, MJK was DRIVING THE CAR HERSELF. That whole story was told bassackwards.

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 06:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Based on forensics, MJK was DRIVING THE CAR HERSELF. That whole story was told bassackwards. </div></div>

When you tell a joke, sometimes a little grinning icon helps others understand that you aren't really serious.

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-18-2011, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw a different Ted Kennedy then he became in his latter years.
</div></div>

Based on forensics, MJK was DRIVING THE CAR HERSELF. That whole story was told bassackwards. </div></div>

Yes, I read about that, and I also remember reading a story years ago, about that subject, and also, wasn't there a Documentary, by one of the most respected forensic experts, which supported that same finding?

G.

LWW
03-19-2011, 01:06 AM
They are serious.

Anything which will exonerate Teddy, they will believe ... no matter how ridiculous.

pooltchr
03-19-2011, 06:42 AM
Yes, I believe they are quite serious. That is what makes it so sad!

Steve

bobroberts
03-19-2011, 11:50 AM
At least there is hope for Wolfie. I believe he can see both sides of a discussion.