PDA

View Full Version : wonder what constitutes...

wolfdancer
03-15-2011, 02:17 PM
spamming here? I see an entire page full of threads by one member.
"Oh My" as JohnnyD might say...er, wait,wasn't that was lww's trademark comment?
Well, I guess it may be one of those remarks, passwords, that let others know they are in the same secret society.

ugotda7
03-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Well, I look at it like this - another member here spammed the forum with threads about NC....obviously in childish retaliation.....where was your indignation then?

So I merely mirrored this style.....with a reminder of previously used language by this "lady."

Hmmmm, what's that saying, oh yeah - you reap what you sow.

Sev
03-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Nah na na nah na!!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
03-15-2011, 02:32 PM
You can't call one out without calling out the one who started it.

But then, I suppose anything she does is ok with you because she is a "lady".

(for some reason, that isn't the first word that comes to mind when her name comes to mind)

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 02:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spamming here? I see an entire page full of threads by one member.
"Oh My" as JohnnyD might say...er, wait,wasn't that was lww's trademark comment?
Well, I guess it may be one of those remarks, passwords, that let others know they are in the same secret society.
</div></div>

Check the times, on the posts, Jack.

I singned on and there was Steve's post, about Maryland, and you and I both know what that was all about.

So I put a few posts about his own home state, and BTW, Never realized how bad things are down there...

Anyway, as is their custom, you know, spam....so here we have nearly a whole page of spam. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Boys will be boys, you know.

They always overdo, everything....

I have them all back on ignore, after a brief attempt to display for them, their own irrational, filthy, non stop stalking attacks.

To no avail, obviously, I'm the stalker, lol...according to their twisted version of reality.

First time I have posted back to any of them in how, long? A year? Close to it, I think.

Now, they're not here, as far as I'm concerned. I think we should bann their posts, entirely, as we could easily do, by an agreed total ignore.

Do me a favor, don't quote anything they write, in my threads.

My, how terribly distressing it is for some men to accept that they cannot control ALL women...certainly, not me! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif But then, I'm not from a flyover state, lol...

Look at all the time they wasted, for nothing. I won't be reading any of it.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif It's always all lies, anyway.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
03-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Just check the "Who's on Line" my addicted followers saw my name, and two have already jumped right back on to read what I wrote.

Such POWER! It does go to my head, you know, lol...silly boys. It's all about me!

G.

sack316
03-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Gayle, on a side note and off the topic I sent you an email. You may want to check it.

Sack

wolfdancer
03-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I don't believe that I have ever knowingly spammed this board, but may have prolonged an argument, or two, a little too long.
Sorry, but your streak of posts were the only ones that I noticed, I missed the "matching streak" by Gayle?
So, "two wrongs make a right"; is that what you are stating?
Gayle usually has something newsworthy to report, with included links to the topic at hand, and of course, posts added commentary re: those news items. I'm never sure if if your side is attacking her, or her sources...."kill the messenger" it seems though.
I believe that out of respect for other members here, who might like to both read the comments , and add to those comments,...if one hasn't anything relevant, or of general interest, to post.....they should refrain, have another sip of Glenfiddich instead, until the impulse, compulsion, to post has abated...or,....and this is a great alternative solution...post instead on AZB.
I have recently come to the conclusion; and that after making some 11k + posts of my own.....that the greater majority of them were made just to occupy some of my idle time, and should not have been written as they then added to the cacophony here.

pooltchr
03-15-2011, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
I singned on and there was Steve's post, about Maryland, and you and I both know what that was all about.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Do you really know what it was about? Did you read the link? </span>

So I put a few posts about his own home state, and BTW, Never realized how bad things are down there...

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I am truely honored that you would care enough to use your valuable time to research the corruption that has permiated my home state under 100 years of Democrat control. But I could have saved you the time and trouble, as I have known about the corrupt policies in Raleigh for quite some time.

However, just the fact that you cared enough to do that for someone you claim to ignore warms my heart.

I always knew you secretly loved me!

Steve </span>

Sev
03-15-2011, 05:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

<span style="color: #FF0000">Do you really know what it was about? Did you read the link? </span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I am truely honored that you would care enough to use your valuable time to research the corruption that has permiated my home state under 100 years of Democrat control. But I could have saved you the time and trouble, as I have known about the corrupt policies in Raleigh for quite some time.

However, just the fact that you cared enough to do that for someone you claim to ignore warms my heart.

I always knew you secretly loved me!

Steve </span> </div></div>

Watch out Steve she may show up for some lessons.

pooltchr
03-16-2011, 11:06 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

JohnnyD
03-22-2011, 10:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just check the "Who's on Line" my addicted followers saw my name, and two have already jumped right back on to read what I wrote.

Such POWER! It does go to my head, you know, lol...silly boys. It's all about me!

G. </div></div>
LIAR!

It's about handoe.Why did he lie?

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 12:47 AM
How can you call her a liar...when the proof is there, documented/before your eyes? I believe that you owe the nice Lady an apology, a meaningful/sincere, apology.

Stretch
03-23-2011, 12:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just check the "Who's on Line" my addicted followers saw my name, and two have already jumped right back on to read what I wrote.

G. </div></div>
LIAR!

It's about handoe.Why did he lie? </div></div>

Do you obsess much? St.

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 01:24 AM
I haven't ever seen anybody make a more "how dat?" post then many of the wtf posts of one JohnnyD
Take this latest gem for example....Gayle remarks about her usual stalkers, and Jd chirps in with "it's about Hondo, why did he lie?"

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just check the "Who's on Line" my addicted followers saw my name, and two have already jumped right back on to read what I wrote.

G. </div></div>
LIAR!

It's about handoe.Why did he lie? </div></div>

Gee can't stand not being the center of attention, as she struggles to even remain visible in my rear view mirror.

Stretch
03-23-2011, 02:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't ever seen anybody make a more "how dat?" post then many of the wtf posts of one JohnnyD
Take this latest gem for example....Gayle remarks about her usual stalkers, and Jd chirps in with "it's about Hondo, why did he lie?"
</div></div>

I'm worried about his mental health. St.

Qtec
03-23-2011, 03:56 AM
Too late for that.

Q

Gayle in MD
03-23-2011, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too late for that.

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif